PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James Wants You To Stop Asking If Kobe Can Beat Him 1-On-1!

D Roses Bulls
11-14-2011, 03:40 AM
now, lebron would kill kobe, but a couple years back and a prime kobe vs lebron now, I don't think so. I saw kobe D up lebron..... so what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1CiJWJgcI4

Sadds The Gr8
11-14-2011, 03:42 AM
he scurred.

Raps08-09 Champ
11-14-2011, 03:45 AM
Lebron>You.

iggypop123
11-14-2011, 03:48 AM
lebron can just lower his shoulder and with a 1 on 1 game no refs to call offensive fouls. kobe could hold his own on offense. could just post lebron up fadeaway all day.

Sactown
11-14-2011, 03:53 AM
I think he's tired of playing "what if games"

GunFactor187
11-14-2011, 03:59 AM
he scurred.

^ This.

MTar786
11-14-2011, 05:04 AM
^ This.

^ this too

Supreme LA
11-14-2011, 05:08 AM
No way Lebron beats Kobe 1 on 1. Each player on their best day, I would take Kobe and bet my 1-year salary on it. No joke.

thrilla11
11-14-2011, 05:35 AM
Don't care. Just start the season already.

Andrew32
11-14-2011, 07:56 AM
Haha I love his response.

Lebron : I think I would win but it'll never happen so quit asking you dumb *******.

JasonJohnHorn
11-14-2011, 07:59 AM
They should sign up to do a game. Say a best two-out-of-three games of 21. Play it on HBO or ESPN and each of them split 3million, the winner gets two, the loser gets one.

Sounds like a fair way to settle the deal and let them make some easy money. I remember back in the day Shaq and The Dream were supposed to go one-on-one, but one of them got injured (The Dream would have destroyed Shaq).

I'd like to see somebody post the purse money to entice these two guys to play one-on-one. I'd watch.

And just for the record, my money would be on LBJ.

Tom Stone
11-14-2011, 08:37 AM
That is a tough question....The Black Mamba vs KING JAMES.........Kobe is the better skilled, but lebron has strength....if kobe has it going on then I would say KOBE.

blahblahyoutoo
11-14-2011, 09:25 AM
no, he didn't say that.

he said "y'all can stop axing that question."

ajnapoleon
11-14-2011, 09:26 AM
I dont think it will ever happen Lebron dont seem like the kind of guy for this..not saying he is less than a man he just seem like a team guy not a one on one type...I really think he wants to be one of the guys not a jordan or kobe type...i know people want him to BE Jordan but thats not who he is and thats what get fans mad...we as fans been looking for the next Jordan for years and here comes somebody with this talent and he dont want to give US what we want...

Chi StateOfMind
11-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Who cares who would win. How about start the damn season already. We all miss the NBA or at least I do. I felt last year brought back memories from the Jordan days. End the lockout and let the madness begin.

GodsSon
11-14-2011, 11:27 AM
He mad.

J4KOP99
11-14-2011, 12:10 PM
They should sign up to do a game. Say a best two-out-of-three games of 21. Play it on HBO or ESPN and each of them split 3million, the winner gets two, the loser gets one.

Sounds like a fair way to settle the deal and let them make some easy money. I remember back in the day Shaq and The Dream were supposed to go one-on-one, but one of them got injured (The Dream would have destroyed Shaq).

I'd like to see somebody post the purse money to entice these two guys to play one-on-one. I'd watch.

And just for the record, my money would be on LBJ.

And then LeBron can claim he will donate money to the boys and girls club but in reality he will just have the sponsors pay.

KingPosey
11-14-2011, 12:37 PM
You would think LBJ could just lower his shoulder and get in deep, but ALSO, one on one is all about moves, which LBJ does not really have.

Sly Guy
11-14-2011, 03:08 PM
lol, LBJ is the better athlete by a minor degree, but I'd have to say Kobe would strip the ball off of those broken handles LeBron's got, and stay in from of him an challenge every shot. In the offensive categories, Kobe's got LBJ beat all day. LBJ's strength in the matchup should be his size, but without any kind of useful post game, I don't see it becoming any factor whatsoever.

truther
11-14-2011, 03:56 PM
lol, LBJ is the better athlete by a minor degree, but I'd have to say Kobe would strip the ball off of those broken handles LeBron's got, and stay in from of him an challenge every shot. In the offensive categories, Kobe's got LBJ beat all day. LBJ's strength in the matchup should be his size, but without any kind of useful post game, I don't see it becoming any factor whatsoever.

broken handle and lebron only being a better athlete by a "minor" degree are both wrong. i love how people say lebron has NO post game,yeah because if a player doesn't go into the post a lot it actually means he doesn't have ANY post game whatsoever. ive seen lebron posts up small guys like kobe before and finnish with quite ease he doesn't do it much because hes more comfortable in the perimeter.

ClippersE.G
11-14-2011, 04:15 PM
no, he didn't say that.

he said "y'all can stop axing that question."

hahahahhahaaah

people be always axing those type of questions to the King!

Belmonts
11-14-2011, 04:21 PM
He's just tired of saying "Yes" all the time.

Sly Guy
11-14-2011, 04:24 PM
broken handle and lebron only being a better athlete by a "minor" degree are both wrong. i love how people say lebron has NO post game,yeah because if a player doesn't go into the post a lot it actually means he doesn't have ANY post game whatsoever. ive seen lebron posts up small guys like kobe before and finnish with quite ease he doesn't do it much because hes more comfortable in the perimeter.

lol, I think you forgot how well kobe could elevate when he was young. Kobe was quicker than LBJ ever was. He's been a lock-down perimeter defender for years. He's got a better jumper by a mile, he can post up, and is equally adept at finishing around the rim as LBJ, the only different being their size in that area. Kobe has better handles [lebron's remind me of vince carter's.....acceptable, but sloppy lookin].

Defensively, LBJ is a tougher guy to go against, he's physically bigger and taller, but Kobe's always been a premier defender as it is. I think that all things considered it'd be a defensive matchup, but Kobe's got more tricks in the bag than LBJ, and that's why he takes any one on one matchup.

truther
11-14-2011, 04:50 PM
oh didn't knwo you were talking about prime kobe, but still prime kobe was not quicker than lebron. also lebrons handles isn't comparable to vinces, vinces handles were sloppy and wouldn't consider him a good ball handler as lebronwho is considered one among many who watch him.

beliges
11-14-2011, 05:31 PM

While Lebron has good handles and is a great athlete, he has NO post game. Sorry. His back to the basket game is unreliable at best. His footwork his poor and his fundamentals are severely lacking. This is one of the many reasons why he routinely fails to deliver when it matters the most. He has no go to move and his relies on lowering his shoulder and forcing his way to the rim. If Lebron ever develops an average post game, he will be nearly unstoppable but it takes a lot of hard work to develop an aspect of your game like this. Hopefully he has the drive to do so.

mlisica19
11-14-2011, 05:56 PM
lebron can just lower his shoulder and with a 1 on 1 game no refs to call offensive fouls. kobe could hold his own on offense. could just post lebron up fadeaway all day.

Why do you act like its so easy to just lower your shoulder and drive in, especially against an elite defender?

Ya! Maybe if James was given the ball at half court and Kobe stood at the free throw line. Then James would have an easy time, but this is 1 on 1 were talking about. Now who can stop who on the transition game.