PDA

View Full Version : regrets regrets regrets

mkdo
11-12-2011, 06:46 PM
since we're all bored with this lockout i thought it would be nice to discuss the players we shouldn't have let out of our teams.

take your team's current lineup and add a player you want back.

only active players are to be inserted to your lineup.

example.

gortat
amare
hill
carter
nash

hayes
scola
gay
martin
lowry

king4day
11-12-2011, 08:08 PM
If Amar'e doesn't leave the Suns it's unlikely we get Gortat and Carter. But the way things went down last summer turned us from contenders to a rebuilding team.

Also, I'm probably drawing a blank here but which 'gay' was on Houston?

Cal827
11-13-2011, 12:33 AM
Calderon
Derozan
Marion
Davis
Barfnani (Hibbert?)

I know Marion is older he would help make our atrocious defense look like a bad defense. Hibbert is there, but I'm not exactly sure if you allow picks that are traded before playing a game with the team.

mkdo
11-13-2011, 01:36 AM
If Amar'e doesn't leave the Suns it's unlikely we get Gortat and Carter. But the way things went down last summer turned us from contenders to a rebuilding team.

Also, I'm probably drawing a blank here but which 'gay' was on Houston?

rudy gay was drafted by the rockets.

i forgot to say that we should ignore the fact that we would have not gotten to our current roster if we didn't let that one player go. we're in fantasy world anyway

mkdo
11-13-2011, 01:39 AM
Calderon
Derozan
Marion
Davis
Barfnani (Hibbert?)

I know Marion is older he would help make our atrocious defense look like a bad defense. Hibbert is there, but I'm not exactly sure if you allow picks that are traded before playing a game with the team.

i'm allowing that.

paul
kobe
ariza
landry
okafor

Law25
11-13-2011, 02:09 AM
Fish
Kobe
Ariza
Pau
Bynum

From the bench..

Farmar -L.A lights were to bright for Blake in year one , but at this point i miss farmars quickness and agressivness

Sasha -Joe Smith gave next to nothing and we could have used Sasha's frustrating D on terry, and his chucking to atleast keep the D honest. Dallas gave next to no respect to the Lakers outside shooters.

Mbenga -Ratliff was down all year and gave us nothing. Benga the year before provided lots of stability when Bynum was out to start the season.

mkdo
11-13-2011, 02:28 AM
Fish
Kobe
Ariza
Pau
Bynum

From the bench..

Farmar -L.A lights were to bright for Blake in year one , but at this point i miss farmars quickness and agressivness

Sasha -Joe Smith gave next to nothing and we could have used Sasha's frustrating D on terry, and his chucking to atleast keep the D honest. Dallas gave next to no respect to the Lakers outside shooters.

Mbenga -Ratliff was down all year and gave us nothing. Benga the year before provided lots of stability when Bynum was out to start the season.

agreed. i shook my head when the lakers essentially traded ariza for artest.
how about powell in your bench?

Slimsim
11-13-2011, 03:13 AM
billups
iman
melo
zbo
amare

lakers4sho
11-13-2011, 03:55 AM
The Machine

abe_froman
11-13-2011, 04:08 AM
rose
gordon/crawford/jr smith
deng
boozer
noah

not that i regret the decisions to let them go,just that they'd fill need

mkdo
11-13-2011, 04:58 AM
rose
gordon/crawford/jr smith
deng
boozer
noah

not that i regret the decisions to let them go,just that they'd fill need

i don't think jr has ever been on the bulls roster

TeachMeHow2Raji
11-13-2011, 05:27 AM
Jennings
Stephen Jackson
Delfino
Dirk
Bogut

abe_froman
11-13-2011, 05:52 AM

noh traded him to us for tyson chandler,we then traded him to denver about week later

Law25
11-13-2011, 06:56 AM
agreed. i shook my head when the lakers essentially traded ariza for artest.
how about powell in bench?

Considering Lakers had to use the rook Caracter to play foward/ center mid season when Pau slowed down, Powell would have been great to have for his D and midrange j or his rebounding. I wish we could have kept more of the proven championship bench instead of taking risks by dumbing four of the five main bench players.It was disappointing that they didnt give the whole team a chance to threepeat or fail. I believe Lakers would have if nothing at all given the Mavs alittle more fight in the second round the they actually did this year.

PurpleJesus
11-13-2011, 07:38 AM
Rubio
Wes Johnson
Beas
Garnett
Love

Bulls_fan90
11-13-2011, 08:07 AM

If you want to correct someone at least check your facts first.

king4day
11-13-2011, 10:59 AM
rudy gay was drafted by the rockets.

i forgot to say that we should ignore the fact that we would have not gotten to our current roster if we didn't let that one player go. we're in fantasy world anyway

If the Suns replace that WCF team with just Gortat for Lopez, then I think we contend for the title. So Amar'e without a doubt.

Dade County
11-13-2011, 11:48 AM
The boy Beasley & Posey ... Back on the HEAT.

mkdo
11-13-2011, 01:36 PM
why am i not surprised that nobody posted that they want lebron back?

Cal827
11-13-2011, 01:47 PM
why am i not surprised that nobody posted that they want lebron back?

There aren't many Cav fans on this site. You are more likely to see Heat, Knicks, Bulls, T'wolves, Lakers, Mavericks, and Raptor fans on this lol