PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Milwaukee Bucks?

beasted86
11-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Stephen Jackson + healthy Bogut + Brandon Jennings... how far can they go?

PDCballa
11-10-2011, 10:56 AM
As a Bucks fan......not very far. They are going to be a lottery pick again next year.

Lucky.
11-10-2011, 11:03 AM
As a Bucks fan......not very far. They are going to be a lottery pick again next year.

Nice confidence lol.. They might have A shot at the 8th seed.

Sinestro
11-10-2011, 11:07 AM
They'll fight for the 8th seed along with the Nets and Pacers imo

Ollie Tabooger
11-10-2011, 11:09 AM
C: Andrew Bogut
PF: Drew Gooden
SF: Carlos Delfino
SG: Stephen Jackson
PG: Brandon Jennings

with a bench of:
1. Ersan Ilyasova
2. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
3: Shaun Livingston
4. Beno Udrih
5. Chris Douglas-Roberts
6. Larry Sanders
7: Michael Redd
8: Earl Boykins
9. Tobias Harris

Looks like a solid team with a ****-ton of depth. We got rid of two of the four biggest cancers on our team from last year (maggette & salmons, but dooling & gooden are still here). However, "a solid team with a ****-ton of depth" is exactly what I thought of our team last year, and look how that turned out.

beasted86
11-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Are the Bucks high on resigning CDR?

YoungOne
11-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Redd is a FA I dont think he will resign with the bucks

beasted86
11-10-2011, 11:28 AM
On an added note... the Bucks were probably better off keeping Meeks instead of trading for CDR. Now Meeks stands like they exact type of complementary shooter the team could use. They could have put him in at SG and moved S-Jax to SF.

I remember 2 years ago us fans in the Heat forum were drooling over the possibility of drafting Jodie Meeks. :laugh2: But the truth is he has come around to be a solid role player and far more useful right now than that scrub Patrick Beverley we ended up taking.

GeekInThePink
11-10-2011, 11:31 AM
The Bucks must be high if they want to resign CDR!

Fixed :D

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Could u stop?

haggis
11-10-2011, 11:36 AM
I think they'll be looking up at Chicago and Indiana in the division.

It really all depends on the health of Bogut.

Hawkeye15
11-10-2011, 11:39 AM
I think they'll be looking up at Chicago and Indiana in the division.

It really all depends on the health of Bogut.

this, though I think they can get more wins that Indy if the health stands. If they get a healthy season for their roster, and Jennings has a bounceback year, they could be fighting for a 6th seed or so. I see them as a playoff team honestly.

ShakeN'Bake
11-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Usual business for the bucks.

Abel Ye
11-10-2011, 12:25 PM
It really all depends on the health of Andrew Bogut, but I see them atleast an 8th seed.

KingPosey
11-10-2011, 12:45 PM
I really, REALLY dont believe Jennings is the guy. He kills his team with his chucking, and is as gross as it gets with efficiency. They can compete for a bottom spot in the East nothing more.

Bucks fans will want Beno on the floor more and more over Jennings as the season goes on. As a Kings fan, I have watched him turn into an awesome decision maker and when he shoots, it goes in.

thrilla11
11-10-2011, 12:50 PM
First round exit. I still believe in Young Money.

Sadds The Gr8
11-10-2011, 12:53 PM
8th seed, sweep

crewfan13
11-10-2011, 01:28 PM
C: Andrew Bogut
PF: Drew Gooden
SF: Carlos Delfino
SG: Stephen Jackson
PG: Brandon Jennings

with a bench of:
1. Ersan Ilyasova
2. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
3: Shaun Livingston
4. Beno Udrih
5. Chris Douglas-Roberts
6. Larry Sanders
7: Michael Redd
8: Earl Boykins
9. Tobias Harris

Looks like a solid team with a ****-ton of depth. We got rid of two of the four biggest cancers on our team from last year (maggette & salmons, but dooling & gooden are still here). However, "a solid team with a ****-ton of depth" is exactly what I thought of our team last year, and look how that turned out.

Dooling and Gooden were not cancers on the team at all. The team looked a ton better when Gooden finally got healthy, and Dooling was a great presence in the locker room. On the Bucks forum, at midseason last year, there was an article about how the whole locker room was me first and acting very selfish, except Dooling, who was one of the few positive influences in the Bucks locker room.

Also, Ersan may not be back. He's talking about staying in Turkey all year regardless of the lockout. Luc Richard is a RFA (who I hope we resign) and I doubt CDR or Redd will be back. Also, Beno or Gooden could be targets for the amnesty clause if the Bucks choose to use it, so they team may look different than that.

As for predictions, I think this team if healthy is somewhere between the 6-8 seed, but may finish below that if they get injuries or players don't mesh like we anticipate.

OC Knights #11
11-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Miss the playoffs and Skiles gets fired, Hammond soon to follow, Bucks get sold.

Ollie Tabooger
11-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Dooling and Gooden were not cancers on the team at all. The team looked a ton better when Gooden finally got healthy, and Dooling was a great presence in the locker room. On the Bucks forum, at midseason last year, there was an article about how the whole locker room was me first and acting very selfish, except Dooling, who was one of the few positive influences in the Bucks locker room.

Also, Ersan may not be back. He's talking about staying in Turkey all year regardless of the lockout. Luc Richard is a RFA (who I hope we resign) and I doubt CDR or Redd will be back. Also, Beno or Gooden could be targets for the amnesty clause if the Bucks choose to use it, so they team may look different than that.

As for predictions, I think this team if healthy is somewhere between the 6-8 seed, but may finish below that if they get injuries or players don't mesh like we anticipate.

Okay well I watched almost every Bucks game last year, and sure, Dooling may have been a positive presence in the locker room, but that really doesn't matter when he was one of the worst players on the court every night.