PDA

View Full Version : 2011 All-NBA Unrestricted Free Agent Team

mrblisterdundee
11-09-2011, 12:05 AM
They'll probably be free agents in three years when the ant-trust litigation ends, the players give up and we have another NBA season. For kicks, though, make the best 15-player roster from 2011 unrestricted free agents.

PG - J.J. Barea, T.J. Ford, Mike Bibby
SG - Jason Richardson, J.R. Smith, Caron Butler
SF - Tayshaun Prince, Shane Battier, Carl Landry
PF - David West, Glen Davis, Kenyon Martin
C - Nene Hilario, Tyson Chandler, Samuel Dalembert

Hellcrooner
11-09-2011, 12:19 AM
thats asuming new cba does not elminat unrestricted fa completely, with may happen if stern was serious bout wesneday deadline.

BranWingss
11-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Would probably be that sixth-eighth playoff spot in either conference, but really doesn't have that "it" player to push them over the top. Chandler/Nene + West is nice. Prince can still defend, and add in some points. Richardson is steady, and Smith is a force off the bench. Weak at the PG position.

bholly
11-09-2011, 12:57 AM
i don't understand these threads. there aren't that many guys, do you really expect there to be things to debate?

DoMeFavors
11-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Jamal Crawford
Jason Richardson
Caron Butler
David West
Tyson Chandler

topdog
11-09-2011, 01:27 AM
i don't understand these threads. there aren't that many guys, do you really expect there to be things to debate?

I think a better question would be: Where would you like to see these players end up? (non-homer).

i.e. I'm not a big David West fan but I'd like to see him complete the Pacers line-up.

The HEAT would have to be even bigger favorites if they secured Nene.

Wouldn't it be great for Jamal Crawford to spark the Blazers back into a contender?

GhostfaceDrilla
11-09-2011, 01:57 AM
I think a better question would be: Where would you like to see these players end up? (non-homer).

i.e. I'm not a big David West fan but I'd like to see him complete the Pacers line-up.

The HEAT would have to be even bigger favorites if they secured Nene.

Wouldn't it be great for Jamal Crawford to spark the Blazers back into a contender?

First off, the Heat wouldn't be "even bigger favorites" because they aren't the favorites in the first place.

Also, Crawford wouldn't go to POR due to their backcourt. They have Felton, Matthews, and Roy already. They also have Elliott Williams who was hurt all year last year.