PDA

View Full Version : Abolish free agency its the only way...

ajnapoleon
11-08-2011, 06:27 PM
To keep stars in small markets...its not free anyway if your contract is over the team that you want to leave deserve multiple draft pics or a star in return...thats the NBA gotta love it.

Celticsfan2007
11-08-2011, 06:29 PM
In before lock

GodsSon
11-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Why are you still going with these kinds of threads?

We get it, you hate small market teams, their owners and their fans and feel they should all be punished by never being more than farm teams to big markets.

PhillyFaninLA
11-08-2011, 06:37 PM
To keep stars in small markets...its not free anyway if your contract is over the team that you want to leave deserve multiple draft pics or a star in return...thats the NBA gotta love it.

Listen, listen a littlllle harder.....good do you hear it, yeah I know it sounds pretty good, what is it you ask. Its music from the worlds tiiiiinnnnnieeest violin.

ajnapoleon
11-08-2011, 06:38 PM
All im saying is what i been hearing....stop the free will these players got its bringing down the league..BTW i am a knick fan a large market but the team have not won jack BECAUSE of a bad FO!!! Thats is the problem no one whats to blame the front office its the players fault..It makes no sense to me

Hawkeye15
11-08-2011, 06:41 PM
plenty of threads open for you to express your distaste for the small market teams.