PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Gay looks real strong and ready to go WHEN THE LOCK OUT ENDS!

simsta
10-31-2011, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxUVj8IGGD0

Hangtime
10-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Great! Looking forward to seeing the Grizz with him.

Gators123
10-31-2011, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7lIjFsGvg

MrfadeawayJB
10-31-2011, 11:34 PM
Grizz will be solid again next year, assuming there is a season

thenetslegend
11-01-2011, 12:17 AM
hopefully he's not as inconsistant

mdm692
11-01-2011, 03:35 AM

hahahahahah wtf hilarious.

"NOOOOOOO Its rudy gay, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Fukin A$$hole!!!"

thenetslegend
11-01-2011, 04:38 AM
hahahahahah wtf hilarious.

"NOOOOOOO Its rudy gay, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Fukin A$$hole!!!"

"****ing rudy gay man!"

da ThRONe
11-01-2011, 03:23 PM
I think Rudy Gay gets into the discussion of top 10 players in the league when basketball resumes.

likemystylez
11-01-2011, 04:08 PM
I think Rudy Gay gets into the discussion of top 10 players in the league when basketball resumes.

thats interesting cuz some people think he will be waived with the amnesty clause.

GodsSon
11-01-2011, 04:26 PM

You talking about in fantasy ball?

da ThRONe
11-01-2011, 04:28 PM
thats interesting cuz some people think he will be waived with the amnesty clause.

He'll be traded before he's waived.

da ThRONe
11-01-2011, 04:29 PM
You talking about in fantasy ball?

I just think he's ready to take the next step towards becoming a superstar.

Hellcrooner
11-01-2011, 04:31 PM
^really? is he gonna realize there are other 4 dudes on teh court that play for his same team and make a pass instead of a bad shot when he is triple teamed?

if ga y played the last season entirely they may have lsot the playoffs and woudl have definelty been eliminated at first round at best.

da ThRONe
11-01-2011, 04:37 PM
^really? is he gonna realize there are other 4 dudes on teh court that play for his same team and make a pass instead of a bad shot when he is triple teamed?

if ga y played the last season entirely they may have lsot the playoffs and woudl have definelty been eliminated at first round at best.

Did that stop Kobe or Iverson from reaching superstar level?

It's a prediction folks. Just an educated guess.

Hellcrooner
11-01-2011, 04:55 PM
^ dont put kobe and iverson on the same level, i dispise both but kobe is much better.
and btw kobe ended up realizing he needed some help and pass it every now and then ( jordan did realize it too) thats the difference with the iverson or gays of the world

smith&wesson
11-01-2011, 04:55 PM
they should build on the run they had in the playoffs considering they were doing so well with out him. one can only asume they will be even better with him. then again i dont follow the team very closely and i dont know gay's chemistry with randolph and gasol. those two were vital to the run they had in the playoffs last season.

da ThRONe
11-01-2011, 07:32 PM
^ dont put kobe and iverson on the same level, i dispise both but kobe is much better.
and btw kobe ended up realizing he needed some help and pass it every now and then ( jordan did realize it too) thats the difference with the iverson or gays of the world

Kobe didn't start passing until after he was a clear cut superstar.

As far as Gay I don't think he'll end the season with MEM. I think the strict salary changes forces the Grizzs to trade him.

likemystylez
11-01-2011, 07:35 PM
He'll be traded before he's waived.

can memphis afford to have rudy gay, marc gasol, zach randolph and mike conley under contract with the new luxury tax?

they might have to let gasol walk to keep gay... and I dont think they would do that given they did as well as they did in the playoffs without gay.

northsider
11-01-2011, 07:38 PM

I still die laughing watching this video. I hope it gets bumped every now and again.

gwrighter
11-01-2011, 07:46 PM
is this even thread worthy? Wow, he hit one shot:worthy:

da ThRONe
11-01-2011, 08:32 PM
can memphis afford to have rudy gay, marc gasol, zach randolph and mike conley under contract with the new luxury tax?

they might have to let gasol walk to keep gay... and I dont think they would do that given they did as well as they did in the playoffs without gay.

Theirs a premium on big men in the league. Plus Gasol will most likely be given a more reasonable deal. I think Gay and Mayo or shipped out once free agency opens up.

McKnight
11-01-2011, 09:05 PM

Agreed. I have Rudy in my fantasy squad.

MrfadeawayJB
11-01-2011, 09:30 PM

I dont think he was that inconsistent

I think he will elevate his play and be even better next year. I would say he will be a top 25 player, but will never get that recognition being in a small market

What? I know his salary is high but waving him is the dumbest idea ever and i doubt many beleive that will happen

Crooner your bias against everyone on the grizz except Gasol is sickening. Gay does hold the ball at times but he often converts. If it was Gasol doing the same thing as Gay you would say he is the next Abdul-Jabar!

And if he was healthy during the playoffs without a doubt in my mind he would have elevated the teams play and the grizz would have beat the thunder. Chemistry is not a issue betweeen Gay and any of the grizz teammates