PDA

View Full Version : Better than MJ?

metswon69
10-28-2011, 05:30 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Jordan-Crawford-who-thinks-he-8216-can-be-b?urn=nba-wp9911

I dont know what to do with this besides LOL but found it interesting nonetheless :laugh2:

Hawkeye15
10-28-2011, 05:37 PM
well, good luck with all that Crawford...

lakerboy
10-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Lmao.

bmykal24
10-28-2011, 05:53 PM
haha i admire his confidence in himself but cmon crawford really? lol best of luck to you man

Lloyd Christmas
10-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Yeah and I'm a better Nintendo player then the Wizard...

da ThRONe
10-28-2011, 06:13 PM
I have zero issues with this. I think every player should have that mental make-up as long as it drives him to work hard.

Bruno
10-28-2011, 06:21 PM
The Knack>>>>The Beatles.
J.C>>>M.J.

SA5195
10-28-2011, 06:24 PM
lol

metswon69
10-28-2011, 06:24 PM
I have zero issues with this. I think every player should have that mental make-up as long as it drives him to work hard.

It's not his drive i question...you're right more guys should want to play with the hunger Jordan did but seriously....

Crawford said. "I feel like I'm better than him, anyway. My mom is going to say I'm better than him."

Awww how cute, mommy thinks you're better than MJ :o

mlisica19
10-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Its just some guy who has confidence in himself... good for him, but I want to see more work Crawford... You do realize what Jordan did to become the best, Right?

Keep working, have that confidence... but understand in the end of it, you better say whats right

ManningToTyree
10-28-2011, 06:42 PM
I have no problem with this. everyone should have this mentality. Just keep it to yourself

daleja424
10-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Good for him for thinking that... bad for him for saying it out loud...

MrfadeawayJB
10-28-2011, 06:46 PM

I agree with you. Confidence is key in basketball and a man that feels he is the best player on earth and cant be stopped could be a dangerous threat. However, if i was him i would keep that mindset inside. It's ******** for him to tell everyone he thinks he is better than MJ, and it solves nothing

netsgiantsyanks
10-28-2011, 06:54 PM
i don't see the problem :shrug: just shouldn't have said it in public

basketfan4life
10-28-2011, 06:54 PM
I agree with you. Confidence is key in basketball and a man that feels he is the best player on earth and cant be stopped could be a dangerous threat. However, if i was him i would keep that mindset inside. It's ******** for him to tell everyone he thinks he is better than MJ, and it solves nothing

umm no, it is actually the proof that he has top confidence in himself, it's one thing to think that way,but saying it out loud takes a lot of balls.

metswon69
10-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Come on guys, he said he is better than Jordan

You know Michael Jordan, 6 time MVP, 6 time champion, 10 time scoring champ, maybe the most clutch player of all time, and a long list of other stuff i am too lazy to type

That's great he has that type of drive but i wouldn't say i was better than Jordan unless i had at least accomplished what Kobe has and even he isn't stupid enough to say he is better than Jordan....It's not ballsy its dumb

Chacarron
10-28-2011, 07:42 PM
So Jordan Crawford wants to become the next Mike James of PSD. Nice!

Hawkeye15
10-28-2011, 07:50 PM
So Jordan Crawford wants to become the next Mike James of PSD. Nice!

hahaha

bears88
10-28-2011, 08:05 PM
even if he works really hard I really don't see him coming to Jordan's level or even Bryant's level I just don't see it happening.

smith&wesson
10-28-2011, 08:07 PM
"Crawford turned into just about the worst chucker (16.3 points on 16.3 shots per game)"

lol :rolleyes:

ManRam
10-28-2011, 08:07 PM
HE DUNKED ON LEBRON DOE!

A-10 stand up!

RekeHavoc
10-28-2011, 08:08 PM
who the heck is jordan crawford?

ooooooh... u mean that bench player from the wizards

-_-

D1JM
10-28-2011, 08:22 PM
My mom is going to say I'm better than him

haha. i laughed when i read that.

mdm692
10-28-2011, 08:28 PM
He is not even the best player on his team so wtf =/. . .nick young=the next kobe :P

Sports Illustrator
10-28-2011, 08:35 PM
It is hard for me to believe he will be better than Jordan. However, I do think he will be a very special player in this league. He certainly has all of the tools needed and the coach seems to like him a lot. The only thing he needs is consistency and be able to put up big numbers every night, which in part is what separates the all-stars from the role players.

MJ-BULLS
10-28-2011, 09:05 PM
this guy is better than Mike.
http://www.spaciousplanet.com/images/world/thumbnails/funny-robot127465324282311.jpeg

netsgiantsyanks
10-28-2011, 09:07 PM
who the heck is jordan crawford?

ooooooh... u mean that guy who dunked on lebron like a ****ing pro!!!

:jumpy:

yeah, him.

TROLL POLICE
10-28-2011, 09:25 PM
his mom said that he is better than MJ than it must be true right....not cause my mom told me that i was better than zidane and i suck. nobody picks me on the soccer squad cause i keep turning the ball over. he has to turn his game around if he wants to become the greatest, his moms opinion wont make him better trust me.

TROLL POLICE
10-28-2011, 09:30 PM
moms can be clever liars

thenetslegend
10-28-2011, 09:32 PM
this guy is better than Mike.
http://www.spaciousplanet.com/images/world/thumbnails/funny-robot127465324282311.jpeg

yeah, mike bibby

IceMan360
10-28-2011, 10:18 PM
yeah, mike bibby

lmao thats **** up :D

ManRam
10-28-2011, 10:47 PM
It is hard for me to believe he will be better than Jordan. However, I do think he will be a very special player in this league. He certainly has all of the tools needed and the coach seems to like him a lot. The only thing he needs is consistency and be able to put up big numbers every night, which in part is what separates the all-stars from the role players.

I disagree. I don't think he has the all-around game. He's a good scorer, perhaps could become a great scorer, but he lacks the fundamentals and the "intangibles". He plays poor defense. He's not a great passer or rebounder. Jordan was great at everything, this Jordan is great at just a few things...potentially.

CityofChaos
10-28-2011, 11:10 PM
I disagree. I don't think he has the all-around game. He's a good scorer, perhaps could become a great scorer, but he lacks the fundamentals and the "intangibles". He plays poor defense. He's not a great passer or rebounder. Jordan was great at everything, this Jordan is great at just a few things...potentially.

Exactly. MJ is the epitome of a perfect all around player. Crawford on the other hand is in the group of many NBA players who have great slashing ability and athleticism but not much else. He isn't a very good defender, plays selfishly at times, and is too inconsistent.

Sactown
10-28-2011, 11:32 PM
yeah, mike bibby

You mean Mike James

CousinsEvansDUO
10-29-2011, 12:48 AM
yeah, mike bibby

Mike Bibby was one of the best point guards in the league during his prime so I don't know wtf your trying to say here. He's 33 right now obviously he sucks now that's self evident.

thenetslegend
10-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Mike Bibby was one of the best point guards in the league during his prime so I don't know wtf your trying to say here. He's 33 right now obviously he sucks now that's self evident.

chillax

Hellcrooner
10-29-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks god.
Mike James jokes were no longer funny.

Long live to Mr Crawford!!!!!!!!!!

Sports Illustrator
10-29-2011, 02:37 PM

I wasn't really comparing him to Micheal Jordan either. His scoring ability is what can get him to be a special player in the NBA, but he needs to put up big numbers every night and maintain consistency. His defense was a lot better when he played for Indiana and a little bit in Xavier but I think he is still learning the transition from College to the NBA especially on the defensive end. I actually thought he did a pretty good job getting his teammates involved, especially teammates who haven't proved themselves yet. He averaged nearly four assists per game with the Wizards, which isn't too bad at all considering he was still a rookie. Like I said, he shouldn't be considered nearly close to Micheal Jordan, but he is still a developing player none the less and could be very special.

tredigs
10-29-2011, 02:58 PM
I wasn't really comparing him to Micheal Jordan either. His scoring ability is what can get him to be a special player in the NBA, but he needs to put up big numbers every night and maintain consistency. His defense was a lot better when he played for Indiana and a little bit in Xavier but I think he is still learning the transition from College to the NBA especially on the defensive end. I actually thought he did a pretty good job getting his teammates involved, especially teammates who haven't proved themselves yet. He averaged nearly four assists per game with the Wizards, which isn't too bad at all considering he was still a rookie. Like I said, he shouldn't be considered nearly close to Micheal Jordan, but he is still a developing player none the less and could be very special.

His comments were tongue in cheek. It was a joke.

Crawford's a fun player though. If he maxes out his potential, he may make an all star game.