PDA

View Full Version : Excitement in this upcoming season!

Sactown
10-28-2011, 04:04 PM
As the lockout is inching closer to an agreement, what are you excited by in this next season?

Lebrons response to last season?

Kevin Love and the T-wolves possible success?

Is Blake Griffin going to prove he's a top 10 player?

Will the Bulls be able to come out in the East?

Location of Paul and Howard?

The Knicks success with a full season together?

What are you excited about?

PinnacleFlash
10-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Lebron has suppose to respond to his critics for years now and he has never done it. Why should I expect something different this season?

In the 2009 off-season he said he was working on his post-game and how he was going to get one, he didn't get in.

In the 2010 off-season, he said he has been keeping track of his haters and will be extremely motivated this year to win, did he win that year?

He isn't motivated because people like you who think he is the best and the media who continue to think he is the best make him have nothing to work on.

PleaseBeNice
10-28-2011, 04:08 PM
An improved tyreke evans and demarcus cousins hopefully with marcus thornton

Sactown
10-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Lebron has suppose to respond to his critics for years now and he has never done it. Why should I expect something different this season?

In the 2009 off-season he said he was working on his post-game and how he was going to get one, he didn't get in.

In the 2010 off-season, he said he has been keeping track of his haters and will be extremely motivated this year to win, did he win that year?

He isn't motivated because people like you who think he is the best and the media who continue to think he is the best make him have nothing to work on.

Please either
A) grow up and stop being a hater
B) not post in any of my threads because you're a hater
Thanks
Oh and can you please provide facts as to why I'm the reason the HEAT as a whole didn't win a ring this last season? If not please stop posting useless information

PinnacleFlash
10-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Please either
A) grow up and stop being a hater
B) not post in any of my threads because you're a hater
Thanks
Oh so you have nothing for my excellent points? Yeah that's what I thought, Lebron stans are all the same.

PleaseBeNice
10-28-2011, 04:14 PM
I doubt you'd say this to lebrons face if it was just you and him

StriveGreatness
10-28-2011, 04:16 PM
For my team: The growth of Greg Monroe and Brandon Knight.

For the rest: The Heat. I want to see how they play together after a full season together. I expect them to be a much better TEAM. Also have my eyes on the Knicks.

Kashmir13579
10-28-2011, 04:17 PM
tWOLVES!

Kashmir13579
10-28-2011, 04:20 PM
I'm also excited to become active in this forum again. It had been a long boring offseason on psd. Finally there will be things to discuss.

Avenged
10-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Lakers basketball! :D

And the development of Andrew Bynum.

D1JM
10-28-2011, 04:29 PM

How about Luke Walton?

JordansBulls
10-28-2011, 04:32 PM
As the lockout is inching closer to an agreement, what are you excited by in this next season?

Lebrons response to last season?

Kevin Love and the T-wolves possible success?

Is Blake Griffin going to prove he's a top 10 player?

Will the Bulls be able to come out in the East?

Location of Paul and Howard?

The Knicks success with a full season together?

What are you excited about?

Bad officiating

Avenged
10-28-2011, 04:32 PM
How about Luke Walton?

Luke Walton + Andrew Bynum :drool:

D1JM
10-28-2011, 04:37 PM
Luke Walton + Andrew Bynum :drool:

Must be nice being Luke. 6 million to chill on the lakers bench.

You think they will use the amnesty on him?

Hellcrooner
10-28-2011, 04:41 PM
rubio shuting up racist smartmouths

Sactown
10-28-2011, 11:16 PM
tWOLVES!
I'm not even a wolves fan and I'm excited to see what they can do this up coming season

Sactown
10-28-2011, 11:18 PM

Do you think this is the year AB plays close to a full season, and establishes himself as a dominant center in the league?

Mishmin
10-28-2011, 11:34 PM
Which question mark rookies actually make it. Rubio... Jimmer... Tristan Thompson specifically

Sactown
10-28-2011, 11:38 PM
Which question mark rookies actually make it. Rubio... Jimmer... Tristan Thompson specifically

Yeah I agree, with rubio being put on the bench in Spain he has a lot to prove, and is Jimmer just a shorter less valuable JJ Reddick? It will be interesting to see how well each produces. I think Kemba will win ROY because he'll get the most minutes and most chances with the ball

NYman15
10-28-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm a Knicks fan so I want to see how the Knicks do with Melo and Amare and Chauncey for a whole season.

Sactown
10-28-2011, 11:51 PM
I'm a Knicks fan so I want to see how the Knicks do with Melo and Amare and Chauncey for a whole season.

Do you think the Knicks drafted the rookie of the future?

King P
10-29-2011, 12:03 AM
Not really looking forward to the 2011 season anyway. I'm waiting til 2012 for NBA.

The 2012 season should be so much more exciting. You got a stacked draft to look forward to, and then you got superstars like Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, & Deron Williams hitting the open market. It will almost be as exciting as the 2010 offseason.

So I don't mind waiting til next year since 2012 >>> 2011

Sactown
10-29-2011, 12:08 AM
Not really looking forward to the 2011 season anyway. I'm waiting til 2012 for NBA.

The 2012 season should be so much more exciting. You got a stacked draft to look forward to, and then you got superstars like Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, & Deron Williams hitting the open market. It will almost be as exciting as the 2010 offseason.

So I don't mind waiting til next year since 2012 >>> 2011

Yeah the 2012 draft will be super stacked, but I don't know if NJ, ORL,NO will wait for their stars to walk in the fear of what happened to Cleveland, I think contract extensions will be signed during this season for these players, but who knows for what team?

Lucky.
10-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Believe it or not, The Pacers.

King P
10-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Yeah the 2012 draft will be super stacked, but I don't know if NJ, ORL,NO will wait for their stars to walk in the fear of what happened to Cleveland, I think contract extensions will be signed during this season for these players, but who knows for what team?
I don't think any of them will get traded.

As a Nets fan, I can tell you no way will they trade away D-Will. They knew what they were risking when they signed D-Will. And they were willing to take that risk, and they will ride with D-Will all the way until the end. He's the only one I can see signing an extension. But I don't think he will though.

I believe Dwight has already said he wouldn't sign an extension and planned on testing the open market. And Orlando doesn't plan on trading him.

And CP3 is a goner. I doubt he signs the extension, and not sure they will trade him.

Either way, all 3 stars are hitting free agency in 2012. If Melo & Durant didn't sign extension and hit the open market too, then the 2012 free agency would have been better than the 2010 free agency.

Sactown
10-29-2011, 12:21 AM
I don't think any of them will get traded.

As a Nets fan, I can tell you no way will they trade away D-Will. They knew what they were risking when they signed D-Will. And they were willing to take that risk, and they will ride with D-Will all the way until the end. He's the only one I can see signing an extension. But I don't think he will though.

I believe Dwight has already said he wouldn't sign an extension and planned on testing the open market. And Orlando doesn't plan on trading him.

And CP3 is a goner. I doubt he signs the extension, and not sure they will trade him.

Either way, all 3 stars are hitting free agency in 2012. If Melo & Durant didn't sign extension and hit the open market too, then the 2012 free agency would have been better than the 2010 free agency.

I think Dwight will resign with Orlando because the fear of people not liking him is a big issue, and I think this is even more likely to happen if there is an amnesty clause and they can get rid of Gils contract and create some room. Also I wouldn't be surprised to see NO deal CP3 or get more help and have an extension signed. I'm not sure what NJ is planning, but I'm sure they plan on getting him help sooner rather than later

thenetslegend
10-29-2011, 12:32 AM
maybe there wont be a season but if there is im looking forward to seeing what the nets, clippers, wolves, and kings got :clap:

Sactown
10-29-2011, 12:35 AM
maybe there wont be a season but if there is im looking forward to seeing what the nets, clippers, wolves, and kings got :clap:

I think the Wolves will be the favorite of these teams, I think they have the best chance for a playoff push with the addition of a great coach. I'm curious on why the kings think they found someone to move the ball around, and I want to see Griffins 2nd season and if he'll be able to keep producing. I don't think the nets will make a push if they don't add more talent

King P
10-29-2011, 12:42 AM
I think Dwight will resign with Orlando because the fear of people not liking him is a big issue, and I think this is even more likely to happen if there is an amnesty clause and they can get rid of Gils contract and create some room. Also I wouldn't be surprised to see NO deal CP3 or get more help and have an extension signed. I'm not sure what NJ is planning, but I'm sure they plan on getting him help sooner rather than later
I wont rule out Dwight staying, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. I think he doesn't wanna leave Orlando hanging, but at the same time he won't stay if he doesn't see improvement. Even with Gilbert off the books, they still have Hedo's massive contract. That will still be a problem.

NO's franchise is in disarray. They don't even have an owner right now. I don't see CP3 staying.

I truly think D-Will will stay with the Nets. Nobody else can offer D-Will more, and the Nets have the cap space to bring talent.

2012 will be fun for sure.

b@llhog24
10-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Utah players: Gordon Hayward and Kanter
Sac Players: DMC, Tyreke and Thornton
Blazers Players: LMA(If he's legit) and Oden and Roy's possible health.

Sactown
10-29-2011, 12:47 AM
I wont rule out Dwight staying, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. I think he doesn't wanna leave Orlando hanging, but at the same time he won't stay if he doesn't see improvement. Even with Gilbert off the books, they still have Hedo's massive contract. That will still be a problem.

NO's franchise is in disarray. They don't even have an owner right now. I don't see CP3 staying.

I truly think D-Will will stay with the Nets. Nobody else can offer D-Will more, and the Nets have the cap space to bring talent.

I don't know if D-Will will stay if they don't make moves by the trade deadline, I don't think he'll stay because they promise of future talent

Dade County
10-29-2011, 12:58 AM

Cp3 to L.A and D will to a contender; if NJ gets Howard or another star, then I see D will staying as well.

OlivaThor
10-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Heat road for rings
Blake Griffin dunking on people
Greg Monroe, Evan Turner, Michael Beasley
Trades

THE MTL
10-29-2011, 02:18 PM
It will be exciting if there is a season at all

KnicksR4Real
10-29-2011, 02:27 PM
CP3 and what the Knicks can do this year