PDA

View Full Version : LeBron Begins Player Recruiting For Miami Over Twitter

Pages : [1] 2

Punk
10-27-2011, 03:04 PM
If Lebron is making dumb comments on Twitter? A season is likely.

KingJames LeBron James
Would love to see @JCrossover (Jamal Crawford) in a Heat uni! What u guys say?

KingJames LeBron James
Maybe @SteveNash in a Heat uni! So we can help each other get our 1st ring

He might need Micheal Jordan, Scotty Pippen, Larry Bird and Dennis Rodman's penis to win a championship in Miami.

daleja424
10-27-2011, 03:06 PM
This is bad timing.

Slimsim
10-27-2011, 03:19 PM
hmm Knicks need to recruit Thaddeus young

naps
10-27-2011, 03:19 PM

He might need Micheal Jordan, Scotty Pippen, Larry Bird and Dennis Rodman's penis to win a championship in Miami.

:facepalm:

Why so sensitive? He can write whatever the **** he wants. He can write any player he wants to play with. Why the **** does that bother you? Way to start a hate thread. You could easily start this thread without being so butt-hurt.

Wade>You
10-27-2011, 03:21 PM
[/B]

Why so sensitive? He can write whatever the **** he wants. He can write any player he wants to play with. Why the **** does that bother you?If LeBron had gone to NY, that guy would be riding LBJ's nuts. Same goes for every teams' fan that wanted LBJ.

PurpleJesus
10-27-2011, 03:23 PM
[/B]

Why so sensitive? He can write whatever the **** he wants. He can write any player he wants to play with. Why the **** does that bother you? Way to start a hate thread. You could easily start this thread without being so butt-hurt.

cause lebron didnt choose NYK, so knick fans now hate him...funny the OP doesnt mention Melo trying to coerce CP3 to NY as being stupid.

haggis
10-27-2011, 03:23 PM
:laugh2:

Lebron needs more help.

naps
10-27-2011, 03:25 PM
cause lebron didnt choose NYK, so knick fans now hate him...funny the OP doesnt mention Melo trying to coerce CP3 to NY as being stupid.

I know right! Everyone can do it and nothing wrong with it, but oh NO LeBron can't!!!!!! Because.....well yeah why he didn't choose my team :cry:

LeBron threads usually become bait threads and tough for the MODs to control, and now this guy starts a thread with baiting :facepalm:

BranWingss
10-27-2011, 03:27 PM
10+ pages of LeBron bashing.

naps
10-27-2011, 03:28 PM
10+ pages of LeBron bashing.

More like 20+

Dade County
10-27-2011, 03:29 PM

Your sad... smh :punish:

king4day
10-27-2011, 03:29 PM
This is bad timing.

Actually I think it's good timing. He can do this now without getting in trouble.
I don't get why he mentioned Nash since he's under contract still but the only way I'd ever root for the Heat is with Nash and/or Hill in a uni over there.
I'd be alright with that since they would be key pieces of that team.

juno10
10-27-2011, 03:30 PM

Lebron needs more help.

what in the world, i regret pressing that video,but for some reason can't keep my eyes of it

Slimsim
10-27-2011, 03:30 PM

really It's funny a bulls fan defend Lebron tweet when they are the ones who hate on him the most on PSD for not choosing Chicago

Slimsim
10-27-2011, 03:31 PM
If LeBron had gone to NY, that guy would be riding LBJ's nuts. Same goes for every teams' fan that wanted LBJ.

Not after that finals performance

The Final Boss
10-27-2011, 03:35 PM
If LeBron had gone to NY, that guy would be riding LBJ's nuts. Same goes for every teams' fan that wanted LBJ.

LBJ had a lot of things working against him- A nation morning the late John F. Kennedy, Vietnam, and the Cold War. Let him tweet whatever he wants.

Oh, wait, you mean Lebron James, the clown. Well, in that case, let him continue to stumble through the English language.

juno10
10-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Not after that finals performance

if lebron even took the knicks to the finals you guys would be comparing to mj even if he avg 0 0 0 0 10 in the finals (10= turnovers lol)

Ezio
10-27-2011, 03:36 PM
I actually think Nash might end up in Dallas :shrug:
Kidd will most likely retire after the season.

still1ballin
10-27-2011, 03:37 PM

Lebron needs more help.

He has no help!:speechless:

Wade>You
10-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Not after that finals performanceThe reason you (and others) hate LeBron is because he didn't perform in the Finals?

So what was the reason people hated him for the entire 6 months prior to that?

smith&wesson
10-27-2011, 03:39 PM
im sorry but nash being the floor general for wade, lebron and bosh would just be nasty

PurpleJesus
10-27-2011, 03:40 PM
really It's funny a bulls fan defend Lebron tweet when they are the ones who hate on him the most on PSD for not choosing Chicago

im not a bulls fan

Slimsim
10-27-2011, 03:43 PM
if lebron even took the knicks to the finals you guys would be comparing to mj even if he avg 0 0 0 0 10 in the finals (10= turnovers lol)

You think IF Lebron took us to the finals and was out played by a bench player we would call him Jordan ? He would be Bash by NY media and would ask for a trade after 1 year

Slimsim
10-27-2011, 03:44 PM
im not a bulls fan

my bad quoted the wrong person

JordansBulls
10-27-2011, 03:44 PM
He has no help!:speechless:

:confused:

Slimsim
10-27-2011, 03:45 PM
The reason you (and others) hate LeBron is because he didn't perform in the Finals?

Because of the decision i guess. I had no problem with it i actually liked it but many fans always talk about the way he left and disrespect CLEVELAND

da ThRONe
10-27-2011, 03:46 PM
im sorry but nash being the floor general for wade, lebron and bosh would just be nasty

Good thing this won't happen.

Damn Bron you guys already have 2 of the top 5 players and another top 25 player. Dude is just being greedy right now. Let's hope the new CBA prevents Mia from getting better roster wise because even if it does Mia is still my favorite to win it all when the season starts.

koLohe2133
LBJ had a lot of things working against him- A nation morning the late John F. Kennedy, Vietnam, and the Cold War. Let him tweet whatever he wants.

Oh, wait, you mean Lebron James, the clown. Well, in that case, let him continue to stumble through the English language.

This made me laugh....

But in all honesty, I would love to play for the heat....

No pressure on me, if we lose u know everyone is gonna blame the "king"

U know you're getting the ball when it matters...

And his mom puts out

juno10
You think IF Lebron took us to the finals and was out played by a bench player we would call him Jordan ? He would be Bash by NY media and would ask for a trade after 1 year

probably yes

Ill21
10-27-2011, 03:47 PM

Thats funny. Im a Knicks fan and i support him and i dont understand how Knicks fans can hate him. The Knicks are doing the same exact thing LeBron took his talents to South Beach and Amar'e took his talents the Big Apple and Melo forced his way to NY. Its so hypocritical.

JordansBulls
10-27-2011, 03:49 PM
probably yes

Um no. Have you seen how much Ewing was bashed and he got the Knicks to the finals.

nycericanguy
10-27-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm a knick fan and I wouldve loved if Lebron came to NY... he didn't, end of story.

Not gonna bash him, But at some point you say Damn, how much help does Lebron want/need?

Wade>You
10-27-2011, 03:51 PM
Because of the decision i guess. I had no problem with it i actually liked it but many fans always talk about the way he left and disrespect CLEVELANDIf everyone didn't like it, they should've spoken up when it was first announced, not after he made his decision. But no one said anything because the teams in the running felt their team had a great chance of landing LeBron.

Either way, no sense in talking about it even further and wasting your time, mines, or anyone elses.

For the record, I think LBJ (and other players) shouldn't be doing any recruiting during the lockout.

29$JerZ
10-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Melo did it with Paul recently so this isn't a problem. Recruit while you cant BE penalized.
Jamsl always kills the Heat from my memory so maybe that's why he wants him :laugh2:

Punk
10-27-2011, 03:56 PM
[/B]

Lol I'm senstive? Read what you posted, buddy.

I am glad he isn't in NY. He doesn't represent, the Knicks and what we stand for as a organization and city.

The simple fact he is going on player recruiting to get attention is the problem here. Jamal was at the charity game in OKC last Sunday, if you want to recruit him. Do it there.

Nash lives in NY. Find him there and do it without having the make a big deal out of it and things like this can affect the lockout as well.

Carmelo said he would LIKE to have Paul in NY. He was asked a question. He never said "Hey, guys do you want Paul in NY? Let's do it guys make it happen!"

This is the same guy that tweeted Karma is a ***** when the Cavs lost to the Lakers. I respect the man as a player with his talents but his choice of words, personality and believes are not to my liking any anybody else.

Shmontaine
10-27-2011, 03:56 PM
You know what would look good in a heat uni?? a LJ that looks to himself to make his team better, and not continue to look for others to HELP HIM get a ring...

KingsMadness44
10-27-2011, 04:00 PM
here are some reasons i dont like LeBron.

1) the "decision" i dont feel like i need to explain even people that support LeBron know that was in poor taste and if he could he would probably take it back but he did it.

2) he seems to want to take the easy road by teaming up with other great players. You can tell me he wants to play with his friends, who care let him play with who he wants, so on and so forth. but in my mind the old saying stands. in order to be the best you need to beat the best. and with these tweets which im sure he is being serious but in a playful way.

3) the comparisons to Jordan that started so early on in his career and are still continuing. i know that that is not LeBron's fault but he didnt really do much to stop it by deeming himself the chosen one and king james. he carries himself very poorly but yet he doesnt like when people speak poorly about him. like it or not he is a HUGE public figure and he is going to be scrutinized for anything he does or says thats just the way it works when your a celeb as big as he is.

4) and this has actually nothing to do with LeBron at all but the fans that make excuse after excuse after excuse for him. it just irritates me and just makes me dislike him more.

with all that being said LeBron is an amazing basketball player and i have never ever doubted that but i just dont like him.

More-Than-Most
10-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Nash on the heat...Wow that would be fun to watch.

Fnom11
10-27-2011, 04:01 PM
I'll stick with Norris Cole/Chalmers combo and recruit a good C.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-27-2011, 04:02 PM

lol no he doesn't...

Tony_Starks
10-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Good thing this won't happen.

Damn Bron you guys already have 2 of the top 5 players and another top 25 player. Dude is just being greedy right now. Let's hope the new CBA prevents Mia from getting better roster wise because even if it does Mia is still my favorite to win it all when the season starts.

Wow that sounds incredibly bitter. The new CBA is supposedly for the benefit of the entire league, not everyone except Miami........

Fnom11
10-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Nash on the heat...Wow that would be fun to watch.

Put probably the best offensive PG in the league onto a team with the Best SG/SF/ top5 PF in the league..

Wouldn't even be fun to watch, it would be like the globetrotters vs a middle school team.

29$JerZ
10-27-2011, 04:04 PM
LBJ is very poor at public relations IMO and 4th quarter performance Nothing else you can really knock on him for.

Punk
10-27-2011, 04:06 PM
You know what would look good in a heat uni?? a LJ that looks to himself to make his team better, and not continue to look for others to HELP HIM get a ring...

THANK YOU.

Yes, the Knicks did do something similar with Melo, Amare but the difference is they said they would bring a good basketball back and they did. That's IT. They never bragged and couldn't back it up.

LeBron drops 20 or even 10 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and they win the series. That's all he had to do. But instead we have to hear about him upset over his girl sleeping with Lewis and all this other crap that is an excuse to cover up his poor play.

There is no reason why a team of LeBron, Wade and Bosh cannot win a ring on their own. There is no reason why he should be looking to add anyone for HIS 1st ring.

Do it on your own. Work on your jumpshot, work on your post game, this lockout should make him hungry to be better after being embarrassed in front of 24 MILLION Americans and god knows how many people internationally.

I want to hear him tweet about getting better and building off of the amount of criticism, hate and failure he experienced. Not who should be making them better.

They have enough to win a chip. They made it to the finals. There is plenty of other stars like Kobe, Dirk, Dwight who could be going on twitter recruiting players but they are not doing that they have enough respect to do it behind closed doors or after the Lockout is over.

He should be motivated to work out with someone like Hakeem instead of "Hey, lets post tweets to get Nash here!" "Hey guys what if we trade for Kevin Love! We have draft picks!"

Wade>You
Wow that sounds incredibly bitter. The new CBA is supposedly for the benefit of the entire league, not everyone except Miami........lol.... the CBA has nothing to do with benefiting the league. The NBA had its best season last year and continues to grow every year.

If the NBA wants to benefit, start by contracting the Cavs, Wizards, Clippers, T'Wolves and let the remaining teams start a re-draft with the worst record teams getting priority. The more deserving franchises that survive would improve immensely and the league will benefit from it.

Phenomenonsense
If steve nash goes to the Heat, I'd have to root for them.

juno10
10-27-2011, 04:07 PM

I am glad he isn't in NY. He doesn't represent, the Knicks and what we stand for as a organization and city.

The simple fact he is going on player recruiting to get attention is the problem here. Jamal was at the charity game in OKC last Sunday, if you want to recruit him. Do it there.

Nash lives in NY. Find him there and do it without having the make a big deal out of it and things like this can affect the lockout as well.

Carmelo said he would LIKE to have Paul in NY. He was asked a question. He never said "Hey, guys do you want Paul in NY? Let's do it guys make it happen!"

This is the same guy that tweeted Karma is a ***** when the Cavs lost to the Lakers. I respect the man as a player with his talents but his choice of words, personality and believes are not to my liking any anybody else.

melo slaps people than back peddles im sure you should have more respect for lebron than someone who would something like that

i guess cheap shots and back peddling represent the knick organization.

Tmath
10-27-2011, 04:10 PM
:facepalm: Lebron

Inb4 close.

Shmontaine
10-27-2011, 04:12 PM
this just looks like lebron doesn't think they can win as currently constructed... which they can, if lebron steps up when his team needs him most... the heat needed nobody else last year except a LJ that doesn't fold in the fourth...

Tony_Starks
10-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Remember the good ol days when wanting to play with the best players in the league was actually a GOOD thing? You know like when MJ played with the best rebounder ever? Or when Magic played with one of the greatest centers ever? Or the Celtics multiple hall of famers?

Those were the days...........

juno10
10-27-2011, 04:19 PM
this just looks like lebron doesn't think they can win as currently constructed... which they can, if lebron steps up when his team needs him most... the heat needed nobody else last year except a LJ that doesn't fold in the fourth...

i don't get this fourth thing, he folded the whole game quarter 1-4 he embarassed himself for 48 mins that was pitiful permances on both ends i atleast thought he could play defense while struggling offensively i thought wrong.

LOOTERX9
10-27-2011, 04:20 PM
So, lebron needs even more help to win a title. Wade and The Avatar is not enough to carry him to the trophy?

Shmontaine
10-27-2011, 04:24 PM
i don't get this fourth thing, he folded the whole game quarter 1-4 he embarassed himself for 48 mins that was pitiful permances on both ends i atleast thought he could play defense while struggling offensively i thought wrong.

but his fourth quarter stats were what everyone talked about... that's when the game (championship) is on the line and he was at his worst...

the heat could've/should've won last year... and they didn't not because they didn't have nash or crawford...

Punk
10-27-2011, 04:25 PM
melo slaps people than back peddles im sure you should have more respect for lebron than someone who would something like that

i guess cheap shots and back peddling represent the knick organization.

He apologized to everyone and matured from it?

When has LeBron showed any maturity from his situations?

juno10
10-27-2011, 04:28 PM

He apologized to everyone and matured from it?

When has LeBron showed any maturity from his situations?

so its all good since he apologized,you're jsut going to make excuses for any knick player aren't you, i think im done here.

nate2usmc
10-27-2011, 04:29 PM
LMAO I'm done hating on LeBron since he's actually one of my favorite players. I'm a Knick fan and sure as hell don't blame him for going to Miami. He even took a frikkin paycut to go there and his image to go with what he WANTED. He gets to play with 2 premier players in a nice city with warm weather. If only Amare and Melo took paycuts to make sure the Knicks had enough salary cap to have a stacked team w/ or without CP3.

Twista
10-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Steve Nash on the Heat would be interesting. But I don't really want to hate Nash...

avon_barksdale
10-27-2011, 04:32 PM
aint this ***** gonna have to take a paycut for dudes like nash n crawford to go to MIA

smith&wesson
10-27-2011, 04:33 PM
lebron is a basketball player who wants to play on the best basketball team. whats wrong with that ?

lol the lebron bashing-trashing hateraid has gotten really funny

i can say F lebron, what a douche, he sold out, "the decision" was wack BUT if i saw him on the street i bet you i would get his autograph so what kind of person wuold that make me ?

thats atleast half of you in here ... you know if you saw lebron you would chase after him like a little girl so stop and be real to your selves. ; )

i like watching lebron. i like that he hasnt gotten a ring even though the nba labled him "king" i like that he is trying to get the sickest team around him. i like that he choked in the finals..it all makes for good basketball in the future. the guys not going away he gonna come back every year and try to prove the doubters wrong. AND I LIKE IT = ) its entertaining

LOOTERX9
10-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Remember the good ol days when wanting to play with the best players in the league was actually a GOOD thing? You know like when MJ played with the best rebounder ever? Or when Magic played with one of the greatest centers ever? Or the Celtics multiple hall of famers?

The difference is that lebron and heat should have won the title last year. lebron choked and froze in the big moment again. Adding more stars is overkill and lebron should be embarrassed he needs to beg for more help. By the way love that MYA Photo, DAMN!!!!

Shmontaine
10-27-2011, 04:35 PM
aint this ***** gonna have to take a paycut for dudes like nash n crawford to go to MIA

well... i'm sure he would expect these two to play for the minimum since he himself took a paycut... :rolleyes:

Shmontaine
10-27-2011, 04:37 PM
lebron is a basketball player who wants to play on the best basketball team. whats wrong with that ?

lol the lebron bashing-trashing hateraid has gotten really funny

i can say F lebron, what a douche, he sold out, "the decision" was wack BUT if i saw him on the street i bet you i would get his autograph so what kind of person wuold that make me ?

thats atleast half of you in here ... you know if you saw lebron you would chase after him like a little girl so stop and be real to your selves. ; )

ummm... no, don't you know... lebron is the chaser...

Tony_Starks
10-27-2011, 04:41 PM
The difference is that lebron and heat should have won the title last year. lebron choked and froze in the big moment again. Adding more stars is overkill and lebron should be embarrassed he needs to beg for more help. By the way love that MYA Photo, DAMN!!!!

Haha! Yeah that chick is bad. I guess there's different ways you can look at it. You can say that he needs more talent to win and is trying to stack his team, or you can say that he's not afraid to win with other great players at risk to his own personal legacy. To me the fact that he values winning as a team over winning as "the man" is actually admirable......

nate2usmc
10-27-2011, 04:48 PM
The only thing I didnt like about his departure to Miami was the way he did it and that dumb WWE parade filled with bandwagon fans lol. Not all Miami fans are bandwagon but since theres about 347 of em who are loyal.

Shmontaine
10-27-2011, 04:51 PM
Haha! Yeah that chick is bad. I guess there's different ways you can look at it. You can say that he needs more talent to win and is trying to stack his team, or you can say that he's not afraid to win with other great players at risk to his own personal legacy. To me the fact that he values winning as a team over winning as "the man" is actually admirable......

i guess... but i disagree...

the heat could've won last year, and LJ's poor play is the most glaring reason to why they didn't... one could argue that a team of nash, wade, bosh, & crawford could win a ring without LJ...

it's almost like LJ would like his team to win in spite of his poor play, and not win because of his great play... not a winning attitude IMO...

The Final Boss
10-27-2011, 04:52 PM
This made me laugh....

But in all honesty, I would love to play for the heat....

No pressure on me, if we lose u know everyone is gonna blame the "king"

U know you're getting the ball when it matters...

And his mom puts out

lmfao I live for posts like this.

sep11ie
10-27-2011, 04:58 PM
C'mon guys, p p p p please come help me win. P.S., if anyone has a decent 4th quarter laying around, bring that with you.

Stack_NJNets
10-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Lol @ Thad, the Knicks need a center.

SeoulBeatz
10-27-2011, 05:02 PM
hmm Knicks need to recruit Thaddeus young

Noooooooooooooo

I do think some team will overpay Thad Young this offseason. I'd keep him for what he's worth, one of the best 6th men in the league. Underrated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gKn1_HMeB0

I hope the Sixers keep him but I doubt they do. Don't think the heat can afford him though.

juno10
10-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Lol @ Thad, the Knicks need a center.

yeah probably bargnani because knicks don't want anyone on the team playing better defense than melo.

mccschamb
More like 20+

well there will be at least 20 pages of bashing from nickdymez alone. So i'll go 30+

naps

No difference. Carmelo said it and it was on the national newspapers news. And LeBron is using his personal twitter account. And there is a big thread on Carmelo's statement. I had no problem with it and many people didn't have any problem. But when LeBron says something it's a problem for the fans of those teams who he didn't choose to go. Knicks made cap space for him since 2007-08. And LeBron didn't pick them. I understand I would be hurt too if I was a Knicks fan but for god sake I would never make hate threads like this. You could easily make this thread without using vulgar words but you couldn't because hating LeBron is part of some people's lives. I get the point here but it's pathetic. People seriously need to move on. LeBron didn't do one thing wrong.

naps
10-27-2011, 05:12 PM

Well, LeBron can't do that because he's not a human being.

Da Knicks
10-27-2011, 05:13 PM
yeah probably bargnani because knicks don't want anyone on the team playing better defense than melo.

lol Melo plays better d on centers and pf than what Andrea does, now that is funny.:laugh2:

D1JM
10-27-2011, 05:14 PM
No difference. Carmelo said it and it was on the national newspapers news. And LeBron is using his personal twitter account. And there is a big thread on Carmelo's statement. I had no problem with it and many people didn't have any problem. But when LeBron says something it's a problem for the fans of those teams who he didn't choose to go. Knicks made cap space for him since 2007-08. And LeBron didn't pick them. I understand I would be hurt too if I was a Knicks fan but for god sake I would never make hate threads like this. You could easily make this thread without using vulgar words but you couldn't because hating LeBron is part of some people's lives. I get the point here but it's pathetic. People seriously need to move on. LeBron didn't do one thing wrong.

Yup. What this guy said.

nate2usmc
Oh man, why aren't we over the LeBron bashing. Although the LeBron jokes are funny as hell.

Hawkeye15
This forum has gone so downhill in the last 16 months. Yet another mature thread in the NBA forums. I doubt this stays open much longer, there is nothing but bickering going on in here.

juno10
10-27-2011, 05:15 PM
lol Melo plays better d on centers and pf than what Andrea does, now that is funny.:laugh2:

i play better defense on centers and pf's than andrea does:eyebrow:

nate2usmc
10-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Yup. What this guy said.

Love the sig man :laugh:

naps
10-27-2011, 05:17 PM
ummm... no, don't you know... lebron is the chaser...

Except if he picked the Bulls he wouldn't be a chaser. Oh the double standards. It's no wonder why Knicks, Bulls fans are the ones hate LeBron. I understand why the Lakers fans dislike him due to Kobe-LeBron competition but Bulls and Knicks fans? Pathetic to say the least.

Tony_Starks
10-27-2011, 05:18 PM
This forum has gone so downhill in the last 16 months. Yet another mature thread in the NBA forums. I doubt this stays open much longer, there is nothing but bickering going on in here.

Can you imagine the pandemonium of hate that will happen when he actually gets his first ring? psd might get shut down!!

nate2usmc
10-27-2011, 05:19 PM

Not from me! I'm all about super-teams/ deep teams!!! Look what LeBrons move has done to the ratings of the NBA!

I just *****ed about the way he did it on tv and WWE style welcome in Miami.

Slimsim
10-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Noooooooooooooo

I do think some team will overpay Thad Young this offseason. I'd keep him for what he's worth, one of the best 6th men in the league. Underrated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gKn1_HMeB0

I hope the Sixers keep him but I doubt they do. Don't think the heat can afford him though.

my favorite non star player

naps
10-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Can you imagine the pandemonium of hate that will happen when he actually gets his first ring? psd might get shut down!!

I know what the first thing all the haters are gonna say. The word "Wade" will be there. Now I am sure everyone can guess it.

D1JM
10-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Except if he picked the Bulls he wouldn't be a chaser. Oh the double standards. It's no wonder why Knicks, Bulls fans are the ones hate LeBron. I understand why the Lakers fans dislike him due to Kobe-LeBron competition but Bulls and Knicks fans? Pathetic to say the least.

Yup we are the only ones that hate lebron

Slimsim
10-27-2011, 05:25 PM

Raptor fans bating this is new

0nekhmer
10-27-2011, 05:29 PM
nash has good morals lebron.

naps
10-27-2011, 05:29 PM

I never said that. But most of them are Bulls and Knicks fans (There are plenty of good bulls and knicks fans out there as well). You honestly think that Bulls fan would call LeBron a chaser had LeBron picked the Bulls during last summer?

And Lakers fans hate him for other reason which is more acceptable or healthier hate since it's from a competition standpoint.

Lloyd Christmas
10-27-2011, 05:31 PM
I hope Nash and Crawford go to Miami. That team would be fun to watch.

naps
nash has good morals lebron.

So does LeBron.

Bruno

Since the decision/2010 FA.

juno10
10-27-2011, 05:36 PM

think of it like this, the people who defend bron are a mixture of other fans + heat fans, the people who bash bron are exclusively usually chi,nyk fans with a few laker fans, idk about you but coming from a strictly unbiased view since im a raptors fan it seems you guys are really bitter about lebron not choosing you despite the many attempts to hide and deny it.

ne3xchamps
10-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Lebron is such a dope.

Dade County
10-27-2011, 05:47 PM
think of it like this, the people who defend bron are a mixture of other fans + heat fans, the people who bash bron are exclusively usually chi,nyk fans with a few laker fans, idk about you but coming from a strictly unbiased view since im a raptors fan it seems you guys are really bitter about lebron not choosing you despite the many attempts to hide and deny it.

Preach it :clap:

You got to! Love them unbiased opinions :D

But you are forgetting something, that some people are natural born haters; blame it on their DNA.

oak2455
I couldnt care much about LBJ.. feel bad for the guy can we finally move on......:confused:

naps
I feel bad for the MODs. Scroll down and you will see there's always at least one mod always active in LeBron threads. That shows how they fear any LeBron could quickly go out of hand. Shame on the haters!

LayZbone
10-27-2011, 05:50 PM
I wonder if there's a way to tally how many Lebron-bash threads there has been in the NBA forum alone since July 8, 2010? The number's probably staggeringly high. The funniest part is the fact that the posters who act like they could care less about Lebron are actually the most frequent contributors. Yeah, they don't care, but they'll go out of their way to let you know they don't care....while throwing in a quick jab about the decision, or his super friends, or his mom. Get off his nuts people, seriously. There's like 500 other players in the league.

OR just make a Lebron James sub-forum. For all Lebron-related threads. That way I know where to avoid if I actually want to talk about the game of basketball with knowledgeable posters.

Cal827
10-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Who really cares? That team gives a bunch of older players an excellent opportunity to win a title who deserve it. I would like to see Nash and Hill with that team, or any contender really. You don't think guys like Rose, Boozer (Lebron), Amare/Melo (Paul) Kobe (Raja) try to court players in order to improve the team.

Punk
10-27-2011, 05:58 PM
So, I'm bias because I think he should be a better person?

topdog
10-27-2011, 05:59 PM
I actually think this is pretty smart by Lebron. No tampering when there is no CBA.

However, the Nash one sounds kind of sad to me. lol Not hating!

smith&wesson
10-27-2011, 06:01 PM
this forum has gone so downhill in the last 16 months. Yet another mature thread in the nba forums. I doubt this stays open much longer, there is nothing but bickering going on in here.

+1

naps
10-27-2011, 06:02 PM

He didn't do anything to be known as a bad person, at least not in this case. Don't joke around. The way you created this thread isn't acceptable and simply portrays you as a bitter fan. And to be honest you are one of the hardcore LeBron haters from what I have seen here.

LayZbone
10-27-2011, 06:04 PM

But you don't have the total picture of what kind of person he is, because you've never actually met him. You've only watched the decision and read his twitter, or listened to Skip Bayless "go off". Everything this guy does on and especially OFF the court gets hyper analyzed. I'm sure he's not Mother Teresa, but I bet you anything that tons of current and past players are worse pieces of **** than Lebron. There was no social media and crazy technology during the 80s and 90s. But if there were, our opinions of several Hall of Famers would probably be different. Question is why do you care so much about what this guy posts on his twitter account?

Punk
10-27-2011, 06:05 PM
Wade isn't doing it and Bosh isn't doing it. My point here is LeBron needs to be a better person and better handling his words. Good things come to those who deserve it. He hasn't shown a desire like Dirk to deserve anything.

I have no problem with him tweeting but please do it once the guy is signed. If I'm such a bias person, why I was the first one to call out Melo on him being pissed off on Twitter on the Knicks drafting Iman over Shelby? Because I'm pretty sure nobody but Knicks fans here knew about that.

Don't use words like "Bias" "Butthurt" without any knowledge of the person.

JasonJohnHorn
10-27-2011, 06:05 PM
Umm... Crawdford? Seriously? Or Steve Nash? Should LBJ be trying to get Nene to Miami?

Pat Riley aimed high last year, I don't see why he would aim low this year. Nene and K-Mart moving from Denver to Miami would seal the deal for a ring. They just need to move Wade to PG, and Miller to SG, and then they will have a sweet line up. But I'll still want to see them lose.

Seriously. Why isn't he mentioning guys who are free agents?

LayZbone
10-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Umm... Crawdford? Seriously? Or Steve Nash? Should LBJ be trying to get Nene to Miami?

Pat Riley aimed high last year, I don't see why he would aim low this year. Nene and K-Mart moving from Denver to Miami would seal the deal for a ring. They just need to move Wade to PG, and Miller to SG, and then they will have a sweet line up. But I'll still want to see them lose.

Seriously. Why isn't he mentioning guys who are free agents?

That's not a good idea. He'd have to expend so much energy on defense, I wouldn't want it to take away from his explosive offensive game. He takes turns running the offense with Lebron anyways, but we need a quick PG who can guard opposing PGs. I don't want either of them playing PG full time.

Punk
10-27-2011, 06:08 PM
He didn't do anything to be known as a bad person, at least not in this case. Don't joke around. The way you created this thread isn't acceptable and simply portrays you as a bitter fan. And to be honest you are one of the hardcore LeBron haters from what I have seen here.

Basketball is business. He is in the spotlight each and everyday. Therefore, I have every right to say "he needs to handle this or that differently" which he does.

Being a better person includes human and public relations. Maturing is another way of bettering yourself just as you do on the court. He needs to handle himself differently towards fans before people take him seriously.

I'm not a "hardcore" anything but a Knicks and wrestling fan. If I was such a hardcore hater, how is this my first Lebron related thread?

If someone can admit, him posting those tweets were bad timing. Why can't you?

Cal827
10-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Get the Heat Jose Calderon (pass-first pg) and a decent C and it's done.

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-27-2011, 06:11 PM
I think it's horrible timing only bcuz it might piss off small market owners... I personally think its a jab @ the owners that u can't stop players from doing what they want. From a bball standpoint , does LJ wanna do anything to earn a ring. I'm a ny fan who is happy wit Melo Mare so LbJ doesn't bother me besides the fact that I was a Bron > Kobe guy in many of a debate. Now I've grown to have respect for Kobe more than Bron. Not bcu of talent but bcuz of mental toughness and work ethic. Lebron works hard but he needs to add to his game like Kobe did. Bully ball isn't going to cut it foreva. When he adds to his game , which he can he'll have confidence in his game @ crucial moments ..

naps
10-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Wade isn't doing it and Bosh isn't doing it. My point here is LeBron needs to be a better person and better handling his words. Good things come to those who deserve it. He hasn't shown a desire like Dirk to deserve anything.

I have no problem with him tweeting but please do it once the guy is signed. If I'm such a bias person, why I was the first one to call out Melo on him being pissed off on Twitter on the Knicks drafting Iman over Shelby? Because I'm pretty sure nobody but Knicks fans here knew about that.

Don't use words like "Bias" "Butthurt" without any knowledge of the person.

And you have much knowledge of LeBron since you actually met him in real life :facepalm:

The person who wrote all these ^ to start a thread should not have any other words here. No matter how hard you try your bitterness won't be hidden.

naps
10-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Basketball is business. He is in the spotlight each and everyday. Therefore, I have every right to say "he needs to handle this or that differently" which he does.

Being a better person includes human and public relations. Maturing is another way of bettering yourself just as you do on the court. He needs to handle himself differently towards fans before people take him seriously.

I'm not a "hardcore" anything but a Knicks and wrestling fan. If I was such a hardcore hater, how is this my first Lebron related thread?

If someone can admit, him posting those tweets were bad timing. Why can't you?

No way it's a bad timing. Actually this is the best time to write anything he wants since there is no CBA right now. He won't be penalized for that. What are you talking about? Stop the goddamn hate. See my post above.

juno10
10-27-2011, 06:17 PM
And you have much knowledge of LeBron since you actually met him in real life :facepalm:

The person who wrote all these ^ to start a thread should not have any other words here. No matter how hard you try your bitterness won't be hidden.

don't even bother i've seen this guys posts before he's extremly harded about what he says.

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-27-2011, 06:22 PM
don't even bother i've seen this guys posts before he's extremly harded about what he says.

I'D agree that he is. But the person he is debating with is equally as bad.

NYKnicksAllDay
10-27-2011, 06:24 PM
I find it hard to believe fans of any team would not want Lebron on their team. Anyone who says they don't want him is probably lying. I'd take him on the Knicks in a heartbeat. And it's perfect timing. It seems the lockout is close to ending, so might as well make a pitch while he can.

naps
10-27-2011, 06:26 PM
I'D agree that he is. But the person he is debating with is equally as bad.

Because? My answers don't make you happy? I am sorry they will never do as long as you are one of those haters.

naps
10-27-2011, 06:27 PM
I find it hard to believe fans of any team would not want Lebron on their team. Anyone who says they don't want him is probably lying. I'd take him on the Knicks in a heartbeat. And it's perfect timing. It seems the lockout is close to ending, so might as well make a pitch while he can.

Just like I said a few page ago Knicks have plenty of rational fans. You are just another example.

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Because? My answers don't make you happy? I am sorry they will never do as long as you are one of those haters.

No because just like him you are a combative poster. I dont agree with plenty of people but unlike you they have more tact.

naps
10-27-2011, 06:34 PM
No because just like him you are a combative poster. I dont agree with plenty of people but unlike you they have more tact.

So I guess I can't call out who's simply writing stupid things? LMAO @ you are talking about my tacts just like you have seen/known me for long enough. Keep your opinion to yourself and let's not make it a personal thread.

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-27-2011, 06:37 PM
So I guess I can't call out who's simply writing stupid things? LMAO @ you are talking about my tacts just like you have seen/known me for long enough. Keep your opinion to yourself and let's not make it a personal thread.

Ive seen your body of work all over this forum.

naps
10-27-2011, 06:45 PM
Ive seen your body of work all over this forum.

Good for you. I don't give a **** on what one poster thinks. No one has called me out and I don't get infractions or warnings from MODs either. So I am pretty sure I am a civil poster unlike most here. Now may be you should stop making it personal and focus on the topic.

ddhulett
10-27-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm tired of players trying to recruit other players these days! Leave that up to the GM

Funny he's not happy with D-wade and Bosh he needs more?

Chacarron
10-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Lebron needs Phil Jackson. :hide:

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Good for you. I don't give a **** on what one poster thinks. No one has called me out and I don't get infractions or warnings from MODs either. So I am pretty sure I am a civil poster unlike most here. Now may be you should stop making it personal and focus on the topic.

Its not personal. THe same right you have to call people out over saying silly things I have the right to my opinion as well. I quoted Juno about you being equally hard headed and you took it personal. You shouldnt care what I think. I just stated my opinion to Juno. There is a measure of truth to what i said and you show it each post. (See bolded as an example of a combative poster)
I just called you out on something that maybe you'd take a look at. Youre an intelligent poster but it just gets lost in translation when you get worked up or baited. Construct Crit / not a biggie.. Happy Posting (no sarcasm) :)

Green_Monster
10-27-2011, 06:55 PM
God, let the guy do what he wants. Hes not gonna get Nash anyways.

naps
10-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Its not personal. THe same right you have to call people out over saying silly things I have the right to my opinion as well. I quoted Juno about you being equally hard headed and you took it personal. You shouldnt care what I think. I just stated my opinion to Juno. There is a measure of truth to what i said and you show it each post. (See bolded as an example of a combative poster)
I just called you out on something that maybe you'd take a look at. Youre an intelligent poster but it just gets lost in translation when you get worked up or baited. Construct Crit / not a biggie.. Happy Posting (no sarcasm) :)

In your eyes.

I don't bait but I call out the ones that bait. There is a difference. If you fail to see that it's not my fault.

Punk
10-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Nobody "hates" LeBron. That nonsense comes from Heat fans. I personally think he needs to make better choices and work on his game before posting some things.

Anyone who makes fun of him does it because he makes it so easy. He tweet about the Cavs losing by 57 to the Lakers "karma", he goes on to talk about 7 championships. These are things HE did on his own. He makes people not like him with the things he says, the hate is overblown usually but If he has a problem with it. Stop saying things and actually prove people wrong.

As a Knicks fan people were laughing about the idea of us getting superstars. LeBron pretty much swerved everyone with the Miami thing. I was more mad at the fact, I wasted my time following the whole thing. The same way I feel about these lockout talks on a "close deal" then something drastic happens and you feel like crap for believing something would happen.

Bulls fans must be bitter as well? I mean If LeBron signs with the Bulls, D-Rose doesn't put up the numbers he did and they don't have him as MVP.

Nobody is jealous, bitter or butthurt over LeBron. Great talent but he expected to win easily. He was dead wrong. His tweet to other people just shows he wants more guys to come in and make his life easier.

When a player isn't happen with management, ownership and their team. They have every right to want to out and other players have every right to want out and recruit. HOWEVER, If there is a love triangle involved and it's a touchy situation. IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO DO IT.

LeBron tweeting to recruit Nash is like ripping the rest of what Phoenix has. And we all know the Lockout is based off of LeBron and Amare leaving their markets and these hardline owners making it difficult. LeBron asking another star to come play with him (despite age) is not a good idea and can piss off owners.

Therefore IT IS A PROBLEM.

six
10-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Looks like Lebron doesn't think he can win a ring without another superstar.

Big Zo
10-27-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm tired of players trying to recruit other players these days! Leave that up to the GM

Funny he's not happy with D-wade and Bosh he needs more?

Yeah, cuz these guys invented it. No one had ever thought about the idea of recruiting their friends until a lightbulb suddenly went off on D-Wade's head one day.:rolleyes:

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-27-2011, 07:02 PM
In your eyes.

I don't bait but I call out the ones that bait. There is a difference. If you fail to see that it's not my fault.

ok. i see you don't get my point. Its not a biggie.
We just dont see things the same.

naps
10-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Nobody "hates" LeBron. That nonsense comes from Heat fans. I personally think he needs to make better choices and work on his game before posting some things.

Anyone who makes fun of him does it because he makes it so easy. He tweet about the Cavs losing by 57 to the Lakers "karma", he goes on to talk about 7 championships. These are things HE did on his own. He makes people not like him with the things he says, the hate is overblown usually but If he has a problem with it. Stop saying things and actually prove people wrong.

As a Knicks fan people were laughing about the idea of us getting superstars. LeBron pretty much swerved everyone with the Miami thing. I was more mad at the fact, I wasted my time following the whole thing. The same way I feel about these lockout talks on a "close deal" then something drastic happens and you feel like crap for believing something would happen.

Bulls fans must be bitter as well? I mean If LeBron signs with the Bulls, D-Rose doesn't put up the numbers he did and they don't have him as MVP.

Nobody is jealous, bitter or butthurt over LeBron. Great talent but he expected to win easily. He was dead wrong. His tweet to other people just shows he wants more guys to come in and make his life easier.

When a player isn't happen with management, ownership and their team. They have every right to want to out and other players have every right to want out and recruit. HOWEVER, If there is a love triangle involved and it's a touchy situation. IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO DO IT.

LeBron tweeting to recruit Nash is like ripping the rest of what Phoenix has. And we all know the Lockout is based off of LeBron and Amare leaving their markets and these hardline owners making it difficult. LeBron asking another star to come play with him (despite age) is not a good idea and can piss off owners.

There is nothing wrong with Melo wanting CP3 in New York which was on the news all over the country? The fact that Hornets franchise will be non-existent without CP3 and still that's a good thing but LeBron tweeting his desire to play with a superstar who's never won a ring is a bad thing? Please, stop all these double standards. LeBron has done nothing wrong except the decision program (to the cavs fans). He hasn't done anything else to warrant bait threads.

Kashmir13579
10-27-2011, 07:09 PM
If Jamal Crawford or Steve Nash go to the Heat... I will become a closet Heat fan.

naps
10-27-2011, 07:10 PM
ok. i see you don't get my point. Its not a biggie.
We just dont see things the same.

No, you don't get it. If your problem is why I encounter baits (which is what I do when I see them) then I can't help. But it's ok. We don't have to agree on everything. That's why this a forum and there will always be trolls and I will always call them out and report them as long as I am here.

PrettyBoyJ
10-27-2011, 07:10 PM
I think he's taking advantage of baiting since there's a lockout.. But adding anyone of those guys would jus put more pressure on him to win and a lot of ppl losing respect for him in the long run.. It's bad enough you teamed with a top 3 player and Chris Bosh but teaming with a future HOF and a starter on any team in J.C. the media will never leave LBJ alone and will never validate him as one of the greatest simply for that much star power to win it all..

Kashmir13579
10-27-2011, 07:13 PM
And honestly if Lebron were to get either of those 2 players, they would easily win the championship. No ifs, ands, or buts.

The Final Boss
10-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Preach it :clap:

You got to! Love them unbiased opinions :D

But you are forgetting something, that some people are natural born haters; blame it on their DNA.

I noticed the correlation between this post and your username and decided to keep this post to myself... avoiding a certain permaband in the process.

mdm692
10-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Yes lebron recruit more people that need the ball in their hand in order to be productive, that way you can dissappear even more in the finals. What he needs to be recruiting is a center like dalembert or marc gasol, and some paramedics :P

ldawg
10-27-2011, 07:22 PM
lol.......Lebron can only win with an allstar team how sad. join all the good players so the other team suck will insure him a ring or two. this is weak Lebron real weak.

JNA17
10-27-2011, 07:22 PM
And honestly if Lebron were to get either of those 2 players, they would easily win the championship. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Jamal Streaky Crawford would easily make the heat win a championship? That's as likely as Tom Cruise growing a beard.

h2r09
10-27-2011, 07:24 PM
neither of these would help. nash would if he were a free agent but id rather have haslem and miller, which is the only thing we could trade for him, and crawford is not a quality 3 pt shooter. give me dalembert, a backup pg, and grant hill or battier for the minimum and we are amazing next year.

LA_Raiders
10-27-2011, 07:26 PM
lol, LeBroom will never learn...

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 07:30 PM

You have to be kidding me. In that case, nobody has ever hated ARod or Kobe.

Fact is, he is doing this now because there is nothing the NBA can do about it. Is he joking? Who knows. But there is realistically no way on earth Nash can come there, unless they trade Bosh for him, and the Heat will have little to no wiggle room to add pieces outside the minimums.

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 07:32 PM
neither of these would help. nash would if he were a free agent but id rather have haslem and miller, which is the only thing we could trade for him, and crawford is not a quality 3 pt shooter. give me dalembert, a backup pg, and grant hill or battier for the minimum and we are amazing next year.

Nash will be traded for young talent/picks, neither of which the Heat have.

STEVE NASH WILL NOT BE WITH THE MIAMI HEAT.

I really don't know how much easier to put it. All this summer/fall touring is getting the players thinking how wonderful it would be to play with Paul/Nash/whomever. Guess what? The reality is, if you don't have the cap space, you better have a trade asset. The Heat have nothing but Bosh/Wade/LeBron that the Suns would want.

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 07:33 PM
lol.......Lebron can only win with an allstar team how sad. join all the good players so the other team suck will insure him a ring or two. this is weak Lebron real weak.

Kobe and Duncan have won with all star teams. So?

D1JM
10-27-2011, 07:34 PM
I never said that. But most of them are Bulls and Knicks fans (There are plenty of good bulls and knicks fans out there as well). You honestly think that Bulls fan would call LeBron a chaser had LeBron picked the Bulls during last summer?

And Lakers fans hate him for other reason which is more acceptable or healthier hate since it's from a competition standpoint.

Same could be sai about rose. A bunch of hatred that some heat fans have over him call him overrated etc, they wouldn't be calling him overrated if he was on their team right?

Also, you don't help the lebron threads by calling certain fan bases haters, bitter and pathetic. You only fuel it even more because those fan bases are three of the biggest ones.

JNA17
10-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Yes lebron recruit more people that need the ball in their hand in order to be productive, that way you can dissappear even more in the finals. What he needs to be recruiting is a center like dalembert or marc gasol, and some paramedics :P

this x...a lot.

Crawford shoots enough bricks to make a house and Nash as much as I love the guy, is at his best when HE is the ball facilitator. How will Lebron get his assists and super awesome triple doubles now! :cry:

The Heat needs three things; a PG, a C, and a bench that's not crap.

1. Now when I say PG, I don't mean a passing PG, no for the Heats case, they just need a PG who can make open threes and can PGs at an actual NBA level, a bonus if he can defend guards like Chris Paul, Rose, Rondo, etc. Now imo, a guy like Chauncey Billups would be perfect for the Heat. He can knock down jumpers especially when he's on, and his defense is a 3x upgrade to Chalmers and Bibby.

2. As for center, they just need someone who can play strong interior defense, and rebound. THAT'S IT! A younger Ben Wallace would have been perfect for this but since we don't have that, then a guy like Dalembert as you said would be a good fit, or guys like Brendon Haywood would be fine. Hell they should actually start and use Eric Dampier. Seriously he might be crap on offense and might not be as good as he was a couple of years ago but he can do those 2 things pretty well. The heat not using him is a joke.

3. A bench. I don't need to explain, just get a freaking bench!

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 07:36 PM
this x...a lot.

Crawford shoots enough bricks to make a house and Nash as much as I love the guy, is at his best when HE is the ball facilitator. How will Lebron get his assists and super awesome triple doubles now! :cry:

The Heat needs three things; a PG, a C, and a bench that's not crap.

1. Now when I say PG, I don't mean a passing PG, no for the Heats case, they just need a PG who can make open threes and can PGs at an actual NBA level, a bonus if he can defend guards like Chris Paul, Rose, Rondo, etc. Now imo, a guy like Chauncey Billups would be perfect for the Heat. He can knock down jumpers especially when he's on, and his defense is a 3x upgrade to Chalmers and Bibby.

2. As for center, they just need someone who can play strong interior defense, and rebound. THAT'S IT! A younger Ben Wallace would have been perfect for this but since we don't have that, then a guy like Dalembert as you said would be a good fit, or guys like Brendon Haywood would be fine. Hell they should actually start and use Eric Dampier. Seriously he might be crap on offense and might not be as good as he was a couple of years ago but he can do those 2 things pretty well. The heat not using him is a joke.

3. A bench. I don't need to explain, just get a freaking bench!

The Heat need 2 things:

Health

LeBron not to suck in the finals.

JNA17
10-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Nash will be traded for young talent/picks, neither of which the Heat have.

STEVE NASH WILL NOT BE WITH THE MIAMI HEAT.

I really don't know how much easier to put it. All this summer/fall touring is getting the players thinking how wonderful it would be to play with Paul/Nash/whomever. Guess what? The reality is, if you don't have the cap space, you better have a trade asset. The Heat have nothing but Bosh/Wade/LeBron that the Suns would want.

not only that but they should focus on trying to actually have an NBA season instead of worrying about who your going to play with...in the NBA :laugh2:

JNA17
10-27-2011, 07:40 PM
The Heat need 2 things:

Health

LeBron not to suck in the finals.

Lebron not sucking in the finals is as likely to happen as me getting an A+ in my statistics mid term :p.

OC Knights #11
10-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Isn't this a no-no under a lockout?

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Lebron not sucking in the finals is as likely to happen as me getting an A+ in my statistics mid term :p.

While we both know this trend won't continue, we can't argue the 2 times he has been there, and how poorly he played.

If he wants to shut up the critics (the irrational ones), all he needs to do is have a good finals. It doesn't even need to be a 30/8/8 type series, he just needs to play well. Until he does, he will have that cloud hanging over his head.

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Isn't this a no-no under a lockout?

nope. During a lockout, the players are unemployed. You can not take disciplinary action on someone who doesn't have a job...

mdm692
10-27-2011, 07:48 PM
I actually hope miami wins 2 or 3 championships as long as wade gets the finals mvp. heck even bosh should get 1 finals mvp

JNA17
10-27-2011, 07:48 PM
While we both know this trend won't continue, we can't argue the 2 times he has been there, and how poorly he played.

If he wants to shut up the critics (the irrational ones), all he needs to do is have a good finals. It doesn't even need to be a 30/8/8 type series, he just needs to play well. Until he does, he will have that cloud hanging over his head.

He can easily pull a good finals. And he will, but having a good one won't shut the critics up, winning one will. Even if he put up a **** finals performance, he will have a lot less people complaining just because he finally wins one.

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 07:53 PM
He can easily pull a good finals. And he will, but having a good one won't shut the critics up, winning one will. Even if he put up a **** finals performance, he will have a lot less people complaining just because he finally wins one.

agreed dude.

PinnacleFlash
10-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Lebron needs more players to cover up his choke job since he knows that he routinely chokes every year in the playoffs.

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Lebron needs more players to cover up his choke job since he knows that he routinely chokes every year in the playoffs.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=wadedw01&y1=2011&p2=jamesle01&y2=2011

LeBron has been a better playoff performer than Wade, on both ends, over their careers. And its an easy call. Wade had an unreal series in 2006, and outplayed Bron in the finals this year, but in their large sample size, Bron has been much better on both ends.

PinnacleFlash
10-27-2011, 08:02 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&p1=wadedw01&y1=2011&p2=jamesle01&y2=2011

LeBron has been a better playoff performer than Wade, on both ends, over their careers. And its an easy call. Wade had an unreal series in 2006, and outplayed Bron in the finals this year, but in their large sample size, Bron has been much better on both ends.
:rolleyes: Whatever you say. Talk to me when you have some objectivity about Lebron since I know you are a bigger Lebron fan than I am of a Wade fan.

Lebron

brb, no championship rings
brb, single handily cost my team the championship in 2011

Wade

brb, 1 championship ring and 1 finals mvp and one of the greatest performance in finals history
brb, being the only Heat player doing anything in the 2011 NBA Finals since all of my teammates are either gagging or just plain suck.

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 08:07 PM
:rolleyes: Whatever you say. Talk to me when you have some objectivity about Lebron since I know you are a bigger Lebron fan than I am of a Wade fan.

Lebron

Wade

brb, 1 championship ring and 1 finals mvp and one of the greatest performance in finals history
brb, being the only Heat player doing anything in the 2011 NBA Finals since all of my teammates are either gagging or just plain suck.

LeBron never played with a Shaq with plenty left in the tank, he was given cast offs and pathetic players. Until this year, when both of them failed.

The only reason YOUR team was in the finals was because of LeBron this season, but I see you cast that off like its not the truth.

Wade did have a great finals performance. So you now join JB, and a few others here saying Dirk is the best player on the planet over a sample size of 6-7 games.

brb? What are you talking about.

Bring an actual argument, with evidence, instead of wasting the time of those who understand the game.

Did you click the link? Do you actually understand statistics? Cause Bron's are far better, on both sides of the ball

mdm692
10-27-2011, 08:07 PM

Lebron

Wade

Rings and finals performances speak larger than any stat anybody can come up with

PinnacleFlash
10-27-2011, 08:09 PM
LeBron never played with a Shaq with plenty left in the tank, he was given cast offs and pathetic players. Until this year, when both of them failed.
Switch Wade with LeBron in 2006 and they wouldn't have won anything, so your argument fails....like usual.

The only reason YOUR team was in the finals was because of LeBron this season, but I see you cast that off like its not the truth.
Actually the reason why the Heat were in the Finals was because of BOTH LeBron and Wade. Without each other they would have lost to Boston either way, regardless of what Wade and Lebron do. So nice try, but you fail.....again

Wade did have a great finals performance. So you now join JB, and a few others here saying Dirk is the best player on the planet over a sample size of 6-7 games.
Dirk is not the best player on the planet, but he did have the best season in 2010-2011, but I am sure you will say Lebron wins again because Lebron has to win in everything to you.

Bring an actual argument, with evidence, instead of wasting the time of those who understand the game.
Yo my tv out, how many rings does Lebron have and how many rings does Wade have?

THE MTL
10-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Lol @ Lebron james abusing the lockout. However, Nash would have to change his game. Nash has the ball in his hands 90% of the time in games, and Lebron is the same way....so one of them has to give. And that leaves Wade as no more than a slasher and spot up shooter (which he cannot do).

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by PinnacleFlash;19614524]Switch Wade with LeBron in 2006 and they wouldn't have won anything, so your argument fails....like usual.

Speculation world. Cool

Actually the reason why the Heat were in the Finals was because of BOTH LeBron and Wade. Without each other they would have lost to Boston either way, regardless of what Wade and Lebron do. So nice try, but you fail.....again

No, it was LeBron completely dominating the Celtics and Bulls, and shutting down the MVP PG late. Otherwise they are at home.

Dirk is not the best player on the planet, but he did have the best season in 2010-2011, but I am sure you will say Lebron wins again because Lebron has to win in everything to you.

Dirk did not have the best season, he had around the 5th best season. But hey, looking at small sample sizes clouds judgement, you aren't the only victim.

Yo my tv out, how many rings does Lebron have and how many rings does Wade have?

You sound like a Kobe fan now haha. This statement is pathetic.

Rosh
10-27-2011, 08:16 PM

Lebron needs more help.

PinnacleFlash
10-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Speculation world. Cool
You were the one *****ing about his teammates right? I am telling you that even if you were to give Lebron Wade's teammates he would still fail.

No, it was LeBron completely dominating the Celtics and Bulls, and shutting down the MVP PG late. Otherwise they are at home.
Go check Wade's numbers against Boston and be amazed at what he did.

Dirk did not have the best season, he had around the 5th best season. But hey, looking at small sample sizes clouds judgement, you aren't the only victim.
LOL, okay.

You sound like a Kobe fan now haha. This statement is pathetic.
Why you ignore my question brah? How many rings does Lebron have and how many does Wade have?

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by PinnacleFlash

You were the one *****ing about his teammates right? I am telling you that even if you were to give Lebron Wade's teammates he would still fail.

Do you understand what speculation means?

Go check Wade's numbers against Boston and be amazed at what he did.

And check who closed every game for them. Its that guy

LOL, okay.

Sorry, I am 36, and don't care for 13 year old type abbreviations.

Why you ignore my question brah? How many rings does Lebron have and how many does Wade have?

How did I ignore it? I called you out as being that guy that when cornered, pulls out the rings, while completely ignoring that rings are a team stat. Do you need expansion on this statement? Its the same as Kobe fans. So, in your eyes, Kobe is better than Wade by your summarization on how to evaluate players. Kobe 5, Wade 1. Kobe is better, right?

PinnacleFlash
10-27-2011, 08:34 PM
And check who closed every game for them. Its that guy
So who was better in 2001 and 2002, Kobe or Shaq? Kobe was the one that closed out every game right? :rolleyes:

How did I ignore it? I called you out as being that guy that when cornered, pulls out the rings, while completely ignoring that rings are a team stat. Do you need expansion on this statement? Its the same as Kobe fans. So, in your eyes, Kobe is better than Wade by your summarization on how to evaluate players. Kobe 5, Wade 1. Kobe is better, right?
How many rings does Lebron have, why are you still ignoring that question? It's nice to know that Wade has 1 though, but how many does Lebron have?

mdm692
10-27-2011, 08:34 PM
^^^^both of you guys are wrong one of the biggest reasons why the heat were in the finals was bosh. He nearly perfected that 18ft jumpshot that none of the teams the heat faced could defend. Not to mention all the attention was directed towards lebron or wade which always let bosh open

PinnacleFlash
10-27-2011, 08:35 PM
^^^^both of you guys are wrong one of the biggest reasons why the heat were in the finals was bosh. He nearly perfected that 18ft jumpshot that none of the teams the heat faced could defend. Not to mention all the attention was directed towards lebron or wade which always let bosh open
Bosh was a big reason why they got past Chicago, not Boston. Both Wade and Lebron played like superstars in that Celtics series but one genius is trying to discredit Wade and act like Lebron was a one man show. :rolleyes:

mdm692
10-27-2011, 08:37 PM
No way was lebron one man show he actually tried that vs the knicks when they went to miami and lost

TROLL POLICE
10-27-2011, 08:42 PM
typical lebron, always looking for answers to solve his problems but not training and developing his game to improve his chances of getting his 1st ring. leave the recruiting to the management.

LOOTERX9
10-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Kevin Durant with wade and Bosh beats Dallas easily in finals last year. Durant would have finished off the games , or atleast tried to shoot the ball in the 4th Qtr.

Durant is better in my eyes than lebron. He has a killer instinct that Lebron does not have at all.

Lord Leoshes
10-27-2011, 09:02 PM

Now if only Haslem was healthy it would have pushed them over.

naps
10-27-2011, 09:06 PM
Kevin Durant with wade and Bosh beats Dallas easily in finals last year. Durant would have finished off the games , or atleast tried to shoot the ball in the 4th Qtr.

Just like saying Michael Jordan would rip this league apart at the age of 50. Speculation is fun. You can't prove me wrong ;)

Durant is better in my eyes than lebron. He has a killer instinct that Lebron does not have at all.

Good in you eyes. But here's one question: Where was his killer instinct vs the Mavs? How many times over their respective careers they showed the killer instinct thus far? I would welcome if you can come up with number of games. I'll post LeBron's if you do that for Durant.

And tell me in what aspect of the game Durant better than LeBron except shooting the ball? The game has so many aspects and LeBron is much much better than KD in some of them and better in everything except shooting.

EDIT: Nvm, just ignore my post. I just saw your sig and I don't expect a rational post from you on a LeBron topic.

Fnom11
10-27-2011, 09:08 PM
You're both nappy headed hoes. Also Wade and Lebron both had their on and off moments during the playoffs, any other analysis of the situation is just silly.

SteBO
10-27-2011, 09:13 PM
I absolutely love LeBron bashing threads. He does something Carmelo Anthony did, and he's the one who's getting ridiculed. Typical maturity in the NBA forum....

Fnom11
10-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Just like saying Michael Jordan would rip this league apart at the age of 50. Speculation is fun. You can't prove me wrong ;)

Good in you eyes. But here's one question: Where was his killer instinct vs the Mavs? How many times over their respective careers they showed the killer instinct thus far? I would welcome if you can come up with number of games. I'll post LeBron's if you do that for Durant.

And tell me in what aspect of the game Durant better than LeBron except shooting the ball? The game has so many aspects and LeBron is much much better than KD in some of them and better in everything except shooting.

EDIT: Nvm, just ignore my post. I just saw your sig and I don't expect a rational post from you on a LeBron topic.

To be honest Lebron's mid range was on point all season and playoffs. His 3pt is pretty comparable to Durant because they're both highly overrated 3pt shooters, it's just when they get in the zone from 3 they can hit it from anywhere on the court.

Durant just shot a far greater amount of shots compared to Lebron whose game revolves on layups being priority and Js being a backup plan. Durant just has one of the smoothest J's in the league and took a far greater sum.

I may be wrong but I believe if you took their mid range shots and found out their accuracy they'd be very similar, as well as threes.

SteBO
10-27-2011, 09:17 PM
And I'm getting sick of this "clutch" myth. It's as if the series' against the Bulls and Celtics mean absolutely nothing. This forum was finally starting to come around on him when he was nailing clutch 3's in Pierce and Ronnie Brewers' eye in the playoffs, and then he has a bad finals and all of sudden he can't play in 4th quarters? He proved that he can already, on numerous occasions throughout his career, and many times with utter crap roster. It's pretty pathetic how people still don't get it........

naps
10-27-2011, 09:25 PM
To be honest Lebron's mid range was on point all season and playoffs. His 3pt is pretty comparable to Durant because they're both highly overrated 3pt shooters, it's just when they get in the zone from 3 they can hit it from anywhere on the court.

Durant just shot a far greater amount of shots compared to Lebron whose game revolves on layups being priority and Js being a backup plan. Durant just has one of the smoothest J's in the league and took a far greater sum.

I may be wrong but I believe if you took their mid range shots and found out their accuracy they'd be very similar, as well as threes.

You are right. I think LeBron was in top three last year shooting from everywhere inside the arc. Hawkeye once posted that in a thread I remember. I guess help us here comparing LeBron and Durant (I don't know where to find those). The reason I said Durant was a better shooter is probably because he seems to have a much smoother jumper.

Fnom11
10-27-2011, 09:30 PM
You are right. I think LeBron was in top three last year shooting from everywhere inside the arc. Hawkeye once posted that in a thread I remember. I guess help us here comparing LeBron and Durant (I don't know where to find those). The reason I said Durant was a better shooter is probably because he seems to have a much smoother jumper.

Durant is easily the most overrated player in the league. He's a fantastic player but he's not top 5. He lacks D, a consistent 3 pt, tenacity(too passive), strength(weak drives), could be a better passer for how good his team is, did I mention he lacks D?

He's a phenomenal player but come on man...Better than Wade? Kobe? Howard? CP3? If anything I'd compare his level to Roses, the potential to be the best. They just need to improve little things here and there and they'll be the best in the league. They both have shown gigantic steps forward in their limited years.

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 10:01 PM
So who was better in 2001 and 2002, Kobe or Shaq? Kobe was the one that closed out every game right? :rolleyes:

How many rings does Lebron have, why are you still ignoring that question? It's nice to know that Wade has 1 though, but how many does Lebron have?

You are missing on how to measure Shaq's effect. I love how you think using examples that hold zero water make your point.

LeBron has 0. Are you really asking this, over, and over, and over? And that makes Horry a better player than LeBron I assume, in your opinion. Oh wait, did I just do what you are doing? Making absurb claims due to a trivial point?

PinnacleFlash
10-27-2011, 10:08 PM
You are missing on how to measure Shaq's effect. I love how you think using examples that hold zero water make your point.
Oh so you have nothing? Yeah I can't say I am surprised brah.

LeBron has 0. Are you really asking this, over, and over, and over? And that makes Horry a better player than LeBron I assume, in your opinion. Oh wait, did I just do what you are doing? Making absurb claims due to a trivial point?
Wade and Horry both have rings but they have not had similar careers because one is a superstar player and the other is a role player. Wade is a comparably good player to Lebron and has been leader or co-leader of his teams, and he also has a ring as the best player. The "Robert Horry" argument is not applicable to this debate.

CubZwin38
10-27-2011, 10:15 PM

Not that you would believe me or that I care but no. As a Bulls fan, I am glad that POS is in Miami. This DROSE'S city!

NBA-GMaster
10-27-2011, 10:39 PM

naps
10-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Durant is easily the most overrated player in the league. He's a fantastic player but he's not top 5. He lacks D, a consistent 3 pt, tenacity(too passive), strength(weak drives), could be a better passer for how good his team is, did I mention he lacks D?

I don't know if he's the most overrated now or not. He was the most overrated after 2009-2010 season though. But I agree with rest of the post.

He's a phenomenal player but come on man...Better than Wade? Kobe? Howard? CP3? If anything I'd compare his level to Roses, the potential to be the best. They just need to improve little things here and there and they'll be the best in the league. They both have shown gigantic steps forward in their limited years.

I never said I agreed with these SLAM rankings. I have Durant at 5. Wade has always been underrated in this league. So it doesn't bother me anymore.

Cal827
10-27-2011, 10:46 PM
This is still open? lol

Hawkeye15
10-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Oh so you have nothing? Yeah I can't say I am surprised brah.

Wade and Horry both have rings but they have not had similar careers because one is a superstar player and the other is a role player. Wade is a comparably good player to Lebron and has been leader or co-leader of his teams, and he also has a ring as the best player. The "Robert Horry" argument is not applicable to this debate.

again, hahaha. Let me know when you have more than a 1st grade understanding of basketball, and when you can understand how to evaluate individual effect. Honestly. You can tough talk all you want, my rep on this site won't take a single blemish off any response you can come up with.

You are literally just like blind Kobe fans. I can't stress how similar you are. Engange in a conversation on advanced numbers, or ignore them like an archaic fan. Your choice.

still1ballin
10-27-2011, 11:09 PM
I absolutely love LeBron bashing threads. He does something Carmelo Anthony did, and he's the one who's getting ridiculed. Typical maturity in the NBA forum....

Carmelo did not claim that he would not stop until he brings a championship in Denver. Carmelo did not leave his team in mystery in what he was gonna do when his contract ended. Carmelo did not dance on stage in New York saying he was gonna win multiple championships.

Lebron brought this all to himself.

Fnom11
10-27-2011, 11:14 PM
I don't know if he's the most overrated now or not. He was the most overrated after 2009-2010 season though. But I agree with rest of the post.

I never said I agreed with these SLAM rankings. I have Durant at 5. Wade has always been underrated in this league. So it doesn't bother me anymore.

5 is logical 1/2/3/4 is however not.

If Durant isn't the most overrated then who do you believe is? Just curious.

D1JM
10-27-2011, 11:20 PM
Carmelo did not claim that he would not stop until he brings a championship in Denver. Carmelo did not leave his team in mystery in what he was gonna do when his contract ended. Carmelo did not dance on stage in New York saying he was gonna win multiple championships.

if you criticize lebron it is because you are a hater or he didnt go to your team. remember that ;)

Fnom11
10-27-2011, 11:23 PM

Carmelo isn't even comparable to Lebron. Melo is a overrated bum who can't make it to the Finals with a solid team. You give Lebron on the teams Melo has had on his team and he wins at the very least one championship.

When Lebron was young, yes he stated he'd get Cleveland a championship, and he tried. Eventually he realize it will in all likelihood not happen.

Lebron carried his team to the Conference Finals and best team record in the league for the season. He wouldn't have gotten traded even if he wanted to. So he in no why possible screwed the Cavs over.

You're attempting to make Lebron a villain, like he did some horrible and caused a catastrophe. He's just a basketball player living in the moment. You people are ridiculous.

still1ballin
10-27-2011, 11:24 PM
if you criticize lebron it is because you are a hater or he didnt go to your team. remember that ;)

Then I guess every member on PSD is a hater including you.

Cal827
10-27-2011, 11:25 PM

He forces a trade to a team of his selection, and I think they owners are complaining more about how he was able to do this (E.g Weren't they going to adapt something called the "Carmelo" rule), over the big 3 signing (other than than Gilbert)? Wouldn't you be a little pissed if Kobe all of a sudden forced a a trade from LA to say Philly (talking about how great it would be to play there during the duration of being a Laker), just because he has history there?

I know it isn't the exact same as Lebron, but I am a little surprised that Melo doesn't get a ton of flack on the forums.

naps
10-27-2011, 11:39 PM
5 is logical 1/2/3/4 is however not.

If Durant isn't the most overrated then who do you believe is? Just curious.

It depends. Dirk has certainly been overrated after the finals. Dwight is also overrated by some fans who put him #1 and who think he's absolutely #2. There are few more but I don't wanna open the can of worms.

lakersiznumber1
10-27-2011, 11:39 PM
this is why lebron will never be respected as one of the great ones hes a b**** they can gas him all they wont he will never be as great as jordan, magic, bird or kobe. He has the best team in the nba and he still wants more help. Best player in nba yea right far from it. Kobe dwade howard in no order

Cal827
10-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Also I wish people would stop underrating some of the teams that some of the other stars had with him... Jordan had Pippen, who almost won MVP without him and was a few bad calls away from the NBA finals the year he left, then he got probably the best rebounder ever in Dennis Rodman (after Orlando made the Bulls their **** in his return)... Magic/Bird had loaded teams, Shaq/Kobe had loaded teams.

Bruno
10-28-2011, 12:07 AM
With the high possibility of a deal tomorrow, I bet LBJ was aware of it, and made these posts while he could without getting fined.

Hoping that these twitter statuses are signs that we're close to a deal, and that players are getting their final tampering in while they can.

koLohe2133
10-28-2011, 12:11 AM
Why isn't he recruiting delonte???

naps
10-28-2011, 12:14 AM
With the high possibility of a deal tomorrow, I bet LBJ was aware of it, and made these posts while he could without getting fined.

Hoping that these twitter statuses are signs that we're close to a deal, and that players are getting their final tampering in while they can.

Exactly what I was thinking when saw those tweets. Hopefully, we are right.

UPRock
10-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Nash in the Heat :smoking:.

Bruno
10-28-2011, 12:32 AM
Exactly what I was thinking when saw those tweets. Hopefully, we are right.

x2.

LA_Raiders
10-28-2011, 01:15 AM

lol

kArSoN RyDaH
10-28-2011, 04:15 AM
Get everyone you want. Lebron still won't win a championship because he sucks in the 4th.

thenetslegend
10-28-2011, 04:30 AM
good for him, it was the last day he could do it

abe_froman
10-28-2011, 04:31 AM
apparently he needs them

D1JM
10-28-2011, 05:03 AM
apparently he needs them

Typical lebron hater comment right here. Obviously Abe you hating because he didn't go to the bulls right? :rolleyes:

abe_froman
10-28-2011, 05:06 AM
Typical lebron hater comment right here. Obviously Abe you hating because he didn't go to the bulls right? :rolleyes:

of course.lebron is practically perfect in every way and unless you fall in line,your a hater.i know

Kashmir13579
10-28-2011, 05:37 AM
Jamal Streaky Crawford would easily make the heat win a championship? That's as likely as Tom Cruise growing a beard.

Jamal Crawford is one of the most offensively skilled players in the game. Being the 3rd best guard on a team could make things very easy for him.

YungDaSensai
10-28-2011, 05:37 AM

It will never happen... but damn, Nash would avg at least 15 assists

mdm692
10-28-2011, 05:57 AM
Boy people do forget the decision very quickly

BuddhaMONK
10-28-2011, 07:08 AM

So I guess this means there won't be a cap

BuddhaMONK
10-28-2011, 07:09 AM
this is why lebron will never be respected as one of the great ones hes a b**** they can gas him all they wont he will never be as great as jordan, magic, bird or kobe. He has the best team in the nba and he still wants more help. Best player in nba yea right far from it. Kobe dwade howard in no order

dirk is better than wade he showed it. Wade couldn't even win a ring with james and bosh....Dirk did it almost by himself....his second best player was jason terry.

sintaks12
10-28-2011, 07:14 AM
The reason you (and others) hate LeBron is because he didn't perform in the Finals?

Cuz he's a d-bag, a punk, a sellout, a narcissist, someone who thinks he's the man but has yet to accomplish anything in this league, he feels entitled, his nickname is "The King". Yep... pretty sure it's all of the above. Sure, he didn't do anything wrong... but he's got a strong personality and comes across as a jerk, plain and simple. And for those who want to sit around the fire and sing kumbaya... get over it... it's a forum. People can trash who they want... the mods can close it if they think it's out of line.

SteBO
10-28-2011, 08:29 AM

That's nice, but now you're grasping at straws since there's nothing else you can possibly bring up. You're reverting to irrelevant **** that happened over a year or so ago. Get over it....Nothing wrong with what he did here.

Wade>You
10-28-2011, 08:30 AM
Cuz he's a d-bag, a punk, a sellout, a narcissist, someone who thinks he's the man but has yet to accomplish anything in this league, he feels entitled, his nickname is "The King". Yep... pretty sure it's all of the above. Sure, he didn't do anything wrong... but he's got a strong personality and comes across as a jerk, plain and simple. And for those who want to sit around the fire and sing kumbaya... get over it... it's a forum. People can trash who they want... the mods can close it if they think it's out of line.

I wasn't looking for an answer, I was just trying to prove a point.

zizo
10-28-2011, 08:42 AM
c'mon guys, p p p p please come help me win. P.s., if anyone has a decent 4th quarter laying around, bring that with you.

:d

HuRRiCaNeS324
10-28-2011, 08:43 AM
**** yea baby. Most of you wished you had players like D Wade and Lebron that try and recruit players. Hate all you want, but the desire for them to win is unquestionable. Love it!

daleja424
10-28-2011, 08:45 AM
He should be out there recruiting big men though...

SteBO
10-28-2011, 08:47 AM
He should be out there recruiting big men though...
We have some pretty good options out there, especially if the amnesty is sticking around which I believe it is.....

sixer04fan
10-28-2011, 08:49 AM
He's basically admitting that he needs the best assembled team in history to win a ring. What a *****.

daleja424
10-28-2011, 08:51 AM
Ya... Sammy D, Nene, Chandler, Haywood, Curry could all be FAs...

BUT... we still need one to step to the plate and join us. I am secretly (I guess it isn't a secret anymore) hoping for Tyson Chandler. It is about as far fetched as it gets, I know, but Dallas is over 60 million on the cap already and is going to have some tough decisions to make with resigning guys this offseason.

daleja424
10-28-2011, 08:52 AM
He's basically admitting that he needs the best assembled team in history to win a ring. What a *****.

Show me one NBA guy that wouldn't want Steve Nash as a teammate... :facepalm:

kjoke
Who doesnt want Steve Nash and Crawford on their team?

Wade>You
Dale, IMO Tyson Chandler will return to the foul-prone, unable-to-play-more-than-20mpg center if he ever leaves Dallas and especially if he goes to Miami.

SteBO
10-28-2011, 08:53 AM
Are you serious?

sixer04fan
10-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Show me one NBA guy that wouldn't want Steve Nash as a teammate... :facepalm:

If the only way the great Lebron James can win a ring is with Wade, Bosh, and Nash, then that's ****ing pathetic.

SteBO
10-28-2011, 08:55 AM
If the only way the great Lebron James can win a ring is with Wade, Bosh, and Nash, then that's ****ing pathetic.
Who said that was the only way? It's a crime to covey players now? mkay. Nothing pathetic about that in any way dude.

sixer04fan
10-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Who said that was the only way? It's a crime to covey players now? mkay. Nothing pathetic about that in any way dude.

Did I say it was pathetic to covet players? I'm interpreting it as one way, you are as another, but I never said it was pathetic to covet players. I said it would be pathetic if he can only win a ring with Wade, Bosh, and Nash on his team.

nycericanguy
10-28-2011, 09:00 AM

lol... good job

SteBO
10-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Did I say it was pathetic to covet players? I'm interpreting it as one way, you are as another, but I never said it was pathetic to covet players. I said it would be pathetic if he can only win a ring with Wade, Bosh, and Nash on his team.
How though? I understand what you're getting at now, so I apologize for twisting your words, but I still disagree. Great players in the past have won with other greats, and you can't deny that our team outside LeBron, Wade, and Bosh sucked. A little more depth at positions we're weak in is exactly what this team needs. LeBron played a **** ton of minutes last year too for that reason alone. :shrug:

daleja424
10-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Don't waste your time on this guy SteBo... you cannot try to be rational with an irrational person.

sixer04fan
10-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Don't waste your time on this guy SteBo... you cannot try to be rational with an irrational person.

Says the guy who thinks all NBA players are slaves.

daleja424
10-28-2011, 09:21 AM
really? when did I say that? Go ahead... show me.

daleja424
10-28-2011, 09:23 AM
In fact...there was a recent thread about that writer comparing the NBA players to slaves... and this is my only post in the thread:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19538022#post19538022

daleja424
10-28-2011, 09:24 AM
hey, but don't bother letting the facts get in the way of your point...

sixer04fan
10-28-2011, 09:27 AM
How though? I understand what you're getting at now, so I apologize for twisting your words, but I still disagree. Great players in the past have won with other greats, and you can't deny that our team outside LeBron, Wade, and Bosh sucked. A little more depth at positions we're weak in is exactly what this team needs. LeBron played a **** ton of minutes last year too for that reason alone. :shrug:

I'm basically just saying that if Nash went to the Heat and Lebron finally did win that championship, he would get even less respect that he would have had he won with "The Big Three" alone. You can't deny that people don't respect Lebron. He's the best player in the league, but people don't respect him. Just read 75% of the posts on this forum for a first hand account of that.

In a basketball sense, would Nash help you? Yeah, probably, although Lebron and Wade are perfectly capable point guards and ball distributors who are much more deadly with the ball in their hands for most of the time, so Nash's effectiveness at what he does best would be diminished. I actually don't think he'd be able to be utilized well on a team with Wade/Lebron. But he's an obvious upgrade there.

And yeah, a little more depth at your weak positions would put you over the top, but you guys are talking about adding Nash, Crawford, Tyson Chandler, etc. All Star players and former MVP's. Come on now, I can see how spoiled you guys got last year in free agency.

sixer04fan
10-28-2011, 09:30 AM
In fact...there was a recent thread about that writer comparing the NBA players to slaves... and this is my only post in the thread:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19538022#post19538022

Wow, I apologize daleja. That was Hellcrooner that thinks all NBA players are slaves, and I had a really big debate going with him about that... I was completely wrong to call you out on that. Sorry I mixed you guys up.

daleja424
10-28-2011, 09:31 AM
And that should tell most rational people that Lebron doesn't give a crap if you respect him. He doesn't care if you compare him to MJ. He just wants to win games and do him.

I can't believe how many people hate Lebron b/c he isn't Jordan.

Get over it. Lebron is Lebron. He wants to win. That is more important to him than what you think of him along the way.

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Funny how that bum consistently gives Lebron fits when they matchup and wins..... I didnt know the west was easier than the east the past decade. Lebron made a finals with the big three and once in a very weak eastern conference. Didn't win a game that year either. Melo isn't perfect but seems like a lot of Heat fans hate him 4 no good reason

Carmelo isn't even comparable to Lebron. Melo is a overrated bum who can't make it to the Finals with a solid team. You give Lebron on the teams Melo has had on his team and he wins at the very least one championship.

When Lebron was young, yes he stated he'd get Cleveland a championship, and he tried. Eventually he realize it will in all likelihood not happen.

Lebron carried his team to the Conference Finals and best team record in the league for the season. He wouldn't have gotten traded even if he wanted to. So he in no why possible screwed the Cavs over.

You're attempting to make Lebron a villain, like he did some horrible and caused a catastrophe. He's just a basketball player living in the moment. You people are ridiculous.

sixer04fan
10-28-2011, 09:37 AM
And that should tell most rational people that Lebron doesn't give a crap if you respect him. He doesn't care if you compare him to MJ. He just wants to win games and do him.

I can't believe how many people hate Lebron b/c he isn't Jordan.

Get over it. Lebron is Lebron. He wants to win. That is more important to him than what you think of him along the way.

For me it's never been about comparing him to MJ. And I'm fully aware that he doesn't give a **** about what I or anyone else thinks about him.

If you care to read it, here's a good summary of my feelings on Lebron when I was asked in a previous thread. For the record, I think he's by far the best player in the league, but I don't respect him or like him as a person at all.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19495055#post19495055

And here's a good summary of my feelings on the Lebron defenders.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19495248#post19495248

SteBO
10-28-2011, 09:51 AM
I must say, the more people irrationally hate on a human being, you have to expect people in here to defend him to death and not bash them for it. It's no different from any other player. 'Melo is another example. He doesn't get near the irrational hate LBJ gets, but there is a certain bias in these forums when it comes to him. I'm as far from a Knicks fan as you can get, but when they got rid of the players they had to let go for 'Melo, they got a **** ton of compliments they didn't get when they were playing in NY. Now all of a sudden, Melo isn't even a top 10 player when many in here considered him to ne in Denver. I just it funny how a change of location can all of sudden spin some heads in this forum.

LeBron makes one bad PR move, and he's all of a sudden the devil to you guys. Now he can't even say anything on twitter without petty hate being spewed. This entire thread is just another example of the constant immaturity that happens time and time again in the NBA forum and it's pathetic, sickening, childish, and more adjectives I don't feel like posting. Let it go already.....

P Styles
10-28-2011, 10:05 AM
[QUOTE=SteBO;19619698]I must say, the more people irrationally hate on a human being, you have to expect people in here to defend him to death and not bash them for it. It's no different from any other player. 'Melo is another example. He doesn't get near the irrational hate LBJ gets, but there is a certain bias in these forums when it comes to him. I'm as far from a Knicks fan as you can get, but when they got rid of the players they had to let go for 'Melo, they got a **** ton of compliments they didn't get when they were playing in NY. Now all of a sudden, Melo isn't even a top 10 player when many in here considered him to ne in Denver. I just it funny how a change of location can all of sudden spin some heads in this forum.

QUOTE]

I'm glad that someone OTHER than Knicks fans noticed this.

Thanks!

:)

NY007
10-28-2011, 10:06 AM
This is what the owners are getting sick of and I don't blame them.

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-28-2011, 10:12 AM
Realest words u ever wrote!!!

I must say, the more people irrationally hate on a human being, you have to expect people in here to defend him to death and not bash them for it. It's no different from any other player. 'Melo is another example. He doesn't get near the irrational hate LBJ gets, but there is a certain bias in these forums when it comes to him. I'm as far from a Knicks fan as you can get, but when they got rid of the players they had to let go for 'Melo, they got a **** ton of compliments they didn't get when they were playing in NY. Now all of a sudden, Melo isn't even a top 10 player when many in here considered him to ne in Denver. I just it funny how a change of location can all of sudden spin some heads in this forum.

LeBron makes one bad PR move, and he's all of a sudden the devil to you guys. Now he can't even say anything on twitter without petty hate being spewed. This entire thread is just another example of the constant immaturity that happens time and time again in the NBA forum and it's pathetic, sickening, childish, and more adjectives I don't feel like posting. Let it go already.....

effen5
10-28-2011, 10:25 AM

Thats all it takes...one bad PR move.

daleja424
10-28-2011, 10:25 AM
This is what the owners are getting sick of and I don't blame them.
You sure it wasn't Melo recruiting CP3 that got them sick? Or Kobe recruiting Ron Artest a couple years back?

Or all the above.

How can this make you sick? You have never wanted to work with a friend?

I played sports my whole life...and I would much rather be on a winning team with my friends than not...

SteBO
10-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Thats all it takes...one bad PR move.
And that, my friend, is pathetic. Always has, always will be.

gotoHcarolina52
10-28-2011, 10:27 AM

Exactly right, SteBO.

effen5
10-28-2011, 10:34 AM
And that, my friend, is pathetic. Always has, always will be.

Can't blame that on the fans though...blame it on Cleveland, blame it on Scottie, blame it on all the PR he got during high school, how they compared him to Michael Jordan since day 1. Its how we compare Lebron, and its how we compare Kobe.....

But all this nightmare should end soon....Lebron chose his path....and its a much different path from Mj's and that Lebron will never be even close to Mj's level.

Give it a few more years and it will die down like how when VC first came into the league and the rep VC has now.

daleja424
10-28-2011, 10:41 AM
Can't wait until Chicago gets Dwight... that will completely ruin every chance Rose has of having a lasting legacy. SWEET!

naps
10-28-2011, 11:00 AM
LeBron James is a nightmare in American public life in some specific cities.