PDA

View Full Version : NBA Lockout: Players with the most to lose (video)

MrfadeawayJB
10-25-2011, 09:42 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nba/26958115#nba/26958115

It pains me to think of all these great players retire and go out without a final season.

Kidd
Garnett
Nash
Duncan

among others...

thoughts???

RekeHavoc
10-25-2011, 09:44 PM
i guess magically, if there is no season, they all wont come back the next year well rested

who knew?

*shrugs*

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-25-2011, 09:51 PM
i guess magically, if there is no season, they all wont come back the next year well rested

who knew?

*shrugs*

Clever... :rolleyes:

MrfadeawayJB
10-25-2011, 09:56 PM

who knew?

*shrugs*

I mean they could all come back after a year off, but they may not. At any rate its a negative thing for fans, esepecially for fans of these players who will lose a extra year of watching these future hall of famers.

I like the video because it shows a different side to the lockout that not many people are talking about

RekeHavoc
10-25-2011, 09:58 PM
I mean they could all come back after a year off, but they may not. At any rate its a negative thing for fans, esepecially for fans of these players who will lose a extra year of watching these future hall of famers.

I like the video because it shows a different side to the lockout that not many people are talking about

meh, the players will cave by january, GO OWNERS!!!

MrfadeawayJB
10-25-2011, 10:04 PM
meh, the players will cave by january, GO OWNERS!!!

I hope your right havoc. I want a season as bad as anyone else, but there is a chance there will be no games this year

NBA_Starter
10-25-2011, 10:05 PM
Players should just give in!

Hellcrooner
10-25-2011, 10:12 PM
^its owners who should go to ****.

RekeHavoc
10-25-2011, 10:39 PM
I hope your right havoc. I want a season as bad as anyone else, but there is a chance there will be no games this year
ill be more than happy to lose a season or 2 if we can have more competition in the league

BRING ON THE LOCKOUT!!!!

MrfadeawayJB
10-25-2011, 10:42 PM
ill be more than happy to lose a season or 2 if we can have more competition in the league

BRING ON THE LOCKOUT!!!!

yeah i am more than happy to lose a season if it means competitive fairness for the future

likemystylez
10-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Players should just give in!

yeah ummm Im pretty sure that the players are the only side doing any "giving in".

likemystylez
10-25-2011, 10:44 PM

BRING ON THE LOCKOUT!!!!

why not just keep everything like it is.... but have david stern get the refs to stop favoring the marquee players and big market teams?