PDA

View Full Version : What would you trade for Dwight Howard?

RevisIsland
10-24-2011, 06:11 AM
Here's the scenario. For 24 hours, the league turns off the salary cap and all of its' ramifications. The Magic let it be known that they will trade Dwight Howard in this time period (they know he's leaving, and they have a chance to dump money with him). So you're running your favorite team, and this comes up, what would you do to get Dwight Howard?

For my Knicks, I'd give everything and the kitchen sink except Carmelo. I'd send them Amare so they'd get an all star back, I'd send them Landry and Toney for some young talent, I'd send them Chauncey's expiring contract to mentor their young guys, and I'd take back Hedo and Gilbert's hideous contracts. Basically, I'd clean house to pair Melo and Dwight.

Not every team is in the same position though. Some teams couldn't afford the long term cap burden of taking on the Arenas/Hedo contracts. Others wouldn't want to give up the young talent necessary to get him because it wouldn't bring them any closer to a title and he'd probably leave anyway because of that. So with your team specifically, under these ramifications, what would you trade for Dwight Howard.

gilly
10-24-2011, 06:20 AM
Everything the Sixers have. Ideally I'd like to keep Iguodala and Holiday. Jrue/-/Iggy/-/Howard would be awesome defensively, if the Sixers could find some good offensive playrs at the 2 and 4 they'd contend without a doubt.

Chill_Will_24
10-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Sadly your kitchen sink is worthless. I dont think ORL would be interested in Amare being that he is good enough for them to fight for an 8th seed but not bad enough to get them a high lottery pick. Besides he is paid a lot of money which im sure ORL would not be too keen on paying. ORL MIGHT be interested in getting Melo back thou... huge maybe

If we are going with he hypothetical assumption that he would resign with whatever team he is traded to the Timberwolves, Thunder, and Clippers could provide the best return for them. MIA if they are willing to send Lebron but i dont think ORL will want Bosh or Wade at his age.

Raps08-09 Champ
10-24-2011, 06:26 AM
Anything outside Jonas and Demar.

oak2455
10-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Season is starting?? LOL

naps
10-24-2011, 07:45 AM
I can see LeBron hate will be shared by Dwight by next summer.

Chill_Will_24
10-24-2011, 07:58 AM
I can see LeBron hate will be shared by Dwight by next summer.

I disagree. Lebron's hate is on another level. It stems from the media. The media has been on this kids jock since he was like 13 and he came into the league with more hype than anyone in NBA history imo with all the Jordan comparisons etc.

After 7 years of proclaiming his love for CLE and vowing to get CLE a title... he seemingly quits on CLE in the playoffs and bolts for the bigger market to team up with two superstars...

As long as Dwight steers clear of The Decision 2.0 he will get no more hate than Melo would in DEN; Maybe less since Dwight is more charismatic and likeable as a person and his fans relate to him.

RekeHavoc
10-24-2011, 08:13 AM
Here's the scenario. For 24 hours, the league turns off the salary cap and all of its' ramifications. The Magic let it be known that they will trade Dwight Howard in this time period (they know he's leaving, and they have a chance to dump money with him). So you're running your favorite team, and this comes up, what would you do to get Dwight Howard?

For my Knicks, I'd give everything and the kitchen sink except Carmelo. I'd send them Amare so they'd get an all star back, I'd send them Landry and Toney for some young talent, I'd send them Chauncey's expiring contract to mentor their young guys, and I'd take back Hedo and Gilbert's hideous contracts. Basically, I'd clean house to pair Melo and Dwight.

Not every team is in the same position though. Some teams couldn't afford the long term cap burden of taking on the Arenas/Hedo contracts. Others wouldn't want to give up the young talent necessary to get him because it wouldn't bring them any closer to a title and he'd probably leave anyway because of that. So with your team specifically, under these ramifications, what would you trade for Dwight Howard.

lol, like PSD users know what a salary cap is anyways,lmao

i half expect to see everyone say "ronny turiaf +cash"

:facepalm:

bholly
10-24-2011, 08:25 AM
this is tough for me, because even though my head would say i have to push hard for him, i just don't really like dwight. giving up everything and rebuilding around him would probably improve our winning prospects, but right know i think i'd enjoy developing jrue and et more.

and even my head wouldn't take back gil and hedo like someone else said. no way i give up everything just to end up in the situation orlando are in right now.

also the 2011 free agent class blows. i was thinking if the salary cap was turned off for 24 hours orlando would just sign the guys needed to keep dwight - but there really aren't any such guys available this summer.

Chill_Will_24
10-24-2011, 08:49 AM
this is tough for me, because even though my head would say i have to push hard for him, i just don't really like dwight. giving up everything and rebuilding around him would probably improve our winning prospects, but right know i think i'd enjoy developing jrue and et more.

and even my head wouldn't take back gil and hedo like someone else said. no way i give up everything just to end up in the situation orlando are in right now.

also the 2011 free agent class blows. i was thinking if the salary cap was turned off for 24 hours orlando would just sign the guys needed to keep dwight - but there really aren't any such guys available this summer.

Your crazy.. with no salary cap the Magic could sign the perfect back up C in Chandler or Dalembert and a great PF in Nene

Ezio
10-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Noah,Taj,Deng, 3 first rounders.

justinnum1
10-24-2011, 09:33 AM
bosh

daleja424
10-24-2011, 09:36 AM
something centered around Chris Bosh

fishfan79
10-24-2011, 09:40 AM
lebron for dwight + contract signed

ManningToTyree
10-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Ama're Douglas and 2 first rounders

MrfadeawayJB
10-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Sadly your kitchen sink is worthless. I dont think ORL would be interested in Amare being that he is good enough for them to fight for an 8th seed but not bad enough to get them a high lottery pick. Besides he is paid a lot of money which im sure ORL would not be too keen on paying. ORL MIGHT be interested in getting Melo back thou... huge maybe

If we are going with he hypothetical assumption that he would resign with whatever team he is traded to the Timberwolves, Thunder, and Clippers could provide the best return for them. MIA if they are willing to send Lebron but i dont think ORL will want Bosh or Wade at his age.

I dont think orlando would trade Dwight to the knicks ( another east team) for a guy like Amare. However if no other suitable deal was available to them, they might consider it. Amare is under contract and is from florida so who knows?

sep11ie
10-24-2011, 10:21 AM
An entire NBA season.

JordansBulls
10-24-2011, 10:25 AM
An entire NBA season.

:laugh2:

jimbobjarree
10-24-2011, 11:33 AM
anything on the jazz roster

beasted86
10-24-2011, 11:47 AM
If there is no CBA & salary cap, then we can put as much cash as we want with trades.

So Chris Bosh + $25M for Howard straight up.

Shmontaine
10-24-2011, 11:51 AM
If there is no CBA & salary cap, then we can put as much cash as we want with trades.

So Chris Bosh + $25M for Howard straight up.

exactly.. it's completely ridiculous to play this game...

bogans + 100 million... get it done pax...

PhillyFaninLA
10-24-2011, 11:58 AM
I'd trade 4 first round draft picks, Thaddauess Young (or Lou Williams), Iggy, and Speights (or Meeks if they didn't take Lou instead of Thad).

I'm not trading Jrue he could be one of the best PG's in the game if he continues to develop and I think in year 3 (not this season but the following) Evan Turner will show you why he was drafted 2nd overall and will be a triple double machine (averaging something like 17, 10, 7).

edit:

This is assuming we have a long term contract signed at time of trade.

tkshy
10-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Andrew Bynum + Ron Ron + 1st round pick and cash to pay for Ron's, I mean World Peace's pyschiatrist.

haggis
10-24-2011, 12:13 PM
anyone not named Derrick Rose.

LOOTERX9
10-24-2011, 12:13 PM
Amare, fields, douglas for Howard and arenas

Dade County
10-24-2011, 01:03 PM
bosh

something centered around Chris Bosh

Bosh and fillers ... Pat will get it done, and then fans across the nation :cry:

smiddy012
10-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Not gettin into the logistical/money side of things, Id give up:

Mirotic, the Bobcats pic (likely to be top 5 or 10 within a few or so years), Boozer, Asik, one of Korver or Brewer, and then whatever 1sts we have left.

sf-fanatic
10-24-2011, 02:10 PM
Charlie Bell + 125 mil + the Warriors Arena after we move to San Francisco

ldawg
10-30-2011, 08:40 AM
Noah,Taj,Deng, 3 first rounders.U want to keep Deng, Rose and Boozer. If deng is lost you make a big hole. sg is already a problem you don't want to make it bigger and loose your defensive slashing sf. But u may have to give him up and take back Hedo

ldawg
10-30-2011, 08:45 AM
Two teams i would love to see Howard join Lakers or Bulls. Ny is a big Mar but i dont feel him up there. NJ is just to new and would be better off staying in Orlando.

netsgiantsyanks
10-30-2011, 09:10 AM
lol, like PSD users know what a salary cap is anyways,lmao

i half expect to see everyone say "ronny turiaf +cash"

:facepalm:

well im sorry if you don't have imagination and we do :shrug:

Lord Leoshes
10-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Everyone not named Bron, & Wade.

Dade County
10-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Everyone not named Bron, & Wade.

I think Pat can trade Bosh & fillers to a team, for 1st rd picks and young talented players... and then ship all that to the magic for Howard.

lol my 6yr old just told me he doesn't like Bosh ... lmao

truther
10-30-2011, 05:50 PM
I think Pat can trade Bosh & fillers to a team, for 1st rd picks and young talented players... and then ship all that to the magic for Howard.

lol my 6yr old just told me he doesn't like Bosh ... lmao

ESPN.com reports that Howard, speaking at a comic convention, has ruled out one NBA team as a possible destination: the 2011 Eastern Conference Champion Miami Heat.

What about the Lakers? "That's everybody's question," he told the "Kick" audience. "I am wearing purple but that's Rock's outfit."

The Heat? "Never."

Stay with the Magic or leave for free agency? "At this point, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm just enjoying life and taking advantage of being young and being able to travel and do the things that I've always wanted to do."

dwight howard. probably wont happen

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 05:57 PM

lmao, knicks fans ultimate dream :laugh:

thaShady
10-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Dwight for LeBron straight up

Chronz
10-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Minnys 2012 1st round pick + Kaman + DJ

OR

EG + Kaman/DJ

OR

Blake

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 06:28 PM
Minnys 2012 1st round pick + Kaman + DJ

OR

EG + Kaman/DJ

OR

Blake

my thought process on trading EG on any deal for howard or paul is to not do it, when u can have a chance to sign one of em via freeagency

why would paul go to lac to just play with griffin and noone else? and why would howard go to play with just blake or just gordon?

i think they can sign one during freeagency, caus they have a big 2 already

smith&wesson
10-30-2011, 06:38 PM
im a fan of the raps so thats a no brainer for me. id trade the roster for howard. take any one you want :)lol .

Dade County
10-30-2011, 06:42 PM
ESPN.com reports that Howard, speaking at a comic convention, has ruled out one NBA team as a possible destination: the 2011 Eastern Conference Champion Miami Heat.

What about the Lakers? "That's everybody's question," he told the "Kick" audience. "I am wearing purple … but that's Rock's outfit."

The Heat? "Never."

Stay with the Magic or leave for free agency? "At this point, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm just enjoying life and taking advantage of being young and being able to travel and do the things that I've always wanted to do."

The Boy Pat get him in a room.................... game over:cool:

When that trade goes down, he'll sign that extension.

But I really think the magic will ship him out west.

im a fan of the raps so thats a no brainer for me. id trade the roster for howard. take any one you want :)lol .

Not trying to start anything.... But...

Howard wont win a ring their, so what's the point?

truther
10-30-2011, 06:56 PM
The Boy Pat get him in a room.................... game over:cool:

When that trade goes down, he'll sign that extension.

But I really think the magic will ship him out west.

you're a bit delusional here.

Dade County
10-30-2011, 07:00 PM
you're a bit delusional here.

What part of "BUT I really think the magic will ship him out west, don't you understand"?

naps
10-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Anything except Wade and LeBron.

truther
10-30-2011, 07:18 PM
What part of "BUT I really think the magic will ship him out west, don't you understand"?

i was mostly refering to your sig but maybe i should have used desperate?

Dade County
10-30-2011, 07:23 PM
i was mostly refering to your sig but maybe i should have used desperate?

OK... Thats fine then:D

Love them or hate them, your team still has to face them... Go HEAT! ( I should sig that )lol

SeoulBeatz
10-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Iguodala, Lou Williams, Speights, Hawes, and 2 future firsts

for

Dwight and garbage.

Sixers could still run a lineup of

PG: Jrue Holiday
SG: Evan Turner
SF: Thaddeus Young
PF: Elton Brand
C: Dwight Howard

with Jodie and Vuc off the bench and Orlando gets a lot of good pieces IMO.

smith&wesson
10-30-2011, 08:06 PM

lol im just answering the question. obviously if im offering the roster for him im not being realistic. toronto doesnt have anything orlando would want for howard. not alot of teams do .

also not trying to start anything either but when you have wade, lebron and bosh and dont win a ring your not in a position to guarantee anything either my man :rolleyes: im just kidding around bro

Chronz
10-30-2011, 08:23 PM
my thought process on trading EG on any deal for howard or paul is to not do it, when u can have a chance to sign one of em via freeagencyThe OP stated we dont have till next summer, and if Dwight gets traded its likely to a team he wants to stay with.

So lets pretend Dwight wants out of Orlando right now or Orlando wants to get something for Dwight right now. We cant sit on our laurels and wait for FA.
But yea Ill have a stance on your point once the CBA is resolved but are you sure we have enough CAP for that, dont we still have to lock up our current bigs and extend EJ?

why would paul go to lac to just play with griffin and noone else? and why would howard go to play with just blake or just gordon?

Because it represents a significant upgrade, a trade to a larger market, and it helps his former team (thus enhancing the likelihood that the trade gos down). Howard and Blake is the best Frontcourt in the NBA, a fine starting point, I would understand if Howard were 30 years of age or if Blake wasnt barely scratching his potential but given the chance I think he would come. Obviously keeping Gordon would be even better but it may not be an option under this scenario.

i think they can sign one during freeagency, caus they have a big 2 already

Agreed, then again I kind of thought we had a chance of landing Bron

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 08:35 PM
The OP stated we dont have till next summer, and if Dwight gets traded its likely to a team he wants to stay with.

So lets pretend Dwight wants out of Orlando right now or Orlando wants to get something for Dwight right now. We cant sit on our laurels and wait for FA.
But yea Ill have a stance on your point once the CBA is resolved but are you sure we have enough CAP for that, dont we still have to lock up our current bigs and extend EJ?

The clippers have enough money to sign a max contract player, and another player worth 14 million, and can resign gordon with bird rights

Because it represents a significant upgrade, a trade to a larger market, and it helps his former team (thus enhancing the likelihood that the trade gos down). Howard and Blake is the best Frontcourt in the NBA, a fine starting point, I would understand if Howard were 30 years of age or if Blake wasnt barely scratching his potential but given the chance I think he would come. Obviously keeping Gordon would be even better but it may not be an option under this scenario.

he would never sign/resign there because he doesnt have enough help, pretty much the same reason that lebron went to miami, because chicago didnt have enough star power for him

Agreed, then again I kind of thought we had a chance of landing Bron
:laugh:

u puffin that loud boi?

Dade County
10-30-2011, 08:38 PM
lol im just answering the question. obviously if im offering the roster for him im not being realistic. toronto doesnt have anything orlando would want for howard. not alot of teams do .

also not trying to start anything either but when you have wade, lebron and bosh and dont win a ring your not in a position to guarantee anything either my man :rolleyes: im just kidding around bro

I agree...

I think N.O should try everything they can to get Howard... But I have a feeling that the big time GM's/teams will scoop in and stanch Howard (So I ask my self, why not my GM).

Chill_Will_24
10-30-2011, 08:45 PM
I agree...

I think N.O should try everything they can to get Howard... But I have a feeling that the big time GM's/teams will scoop in and stanch Howard (So I ask my self, why not my GM).

In 2010 the Heat werent even in the picture.. it was all CHI and NY.. MIA came out of left field. All the Heat fans were laughed at and ridiculed when they said they could get all three.

This year will be the same. Its all LA, NY, and CHI on PSD... watch a different team swoop in

Cal827
10-30-2011, 10:09 PM
In 2010 the Heat werent even in the picture.. it was all CHI and NY.. MIA came out of left field. All the Heat fans were laughed at and ridiculed when they said they could get all three.

This year will be the same. Its all LA, NY, and CHI on PSD... watch a different team swoop in

Your Nets? lol

I laughed so freaking hard when that happened, cause all of the news stations were talking about Lebron and Bosh going to Chicago or Bosh/Wade going to Chicago with Lebron going to NY

To me it's ridiculous how the Lakers are even considered a serious contender for him... they should be another team on the side; I guess they don't understand that Orlando probably doesn't want to be a consistent lower playoff seed for another 5 years.

naps
10-30-2011, 10:38 PM

Agreed. Chris Bosh by far was our #1 target. No one realistically expected LeBron will come to Miami, not even when SAS speculated it weeks before July 8. I didn't believe it even when he said that. I had to call my friends if I was hearing it right even though strong speculations started surfacing from the day before when Wade and Bosh made commitments.

naps
10-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Your Nets? lol

I laughed so freaking hard when that happened, cause all of the news stations were talking about Lebron and Bosh going to Chicago or Bosh/Wade going to Chicago with Lebron going to NY

To me it's ridiculous how the Lakers are even considered a serious contender for him... they should be another team on the side; I guess they don't understand that Orlando probably doesn't want to be a consistent lower playoff seed for another 5 years.

Agreed. Orlando should go in full rebuilding mood if Dwight were to leave. Getting the likes of Bynum/Gasol/Amare/Bosh/others similar won't help them at all. They will get tied up with contracts and won't get high draft picks. I say go through OKC model and make yourself a contender in 5-7 years.

Dade County
10-30-2011, 11:12 PM
Agreed. Orlando should go in full rebuilding mood if Dwight were to leave. Getting the likes of Bynum/Gasol/Amare/Bosh/others similar won't help them at all. They will get tied up with contracts and won't get high draft picks. I say go through OKC model and make yourself a contender in 5-7 years.

Thats why I said this (read below)...

lmao

Most likely not going to happen... But people should be put on notice, that Pat can strike at any time.

(Once again, I really hope he goes to the N.O to join Cp3) But if he doesn't, then of-course Pat should do his job, and get the deal done.

lurkinglionsfan
10-30-2011, 11:39 PM
all of detroit +half of wayne county

Sinestro
10-31-2011, 12:01 AM
Noah, Taj, 3 draft picks, Millenium park, Kanye West and a large Chicago deep dish pizza of their choosing

MJ-BULLS
10-31-2011, 12:06 AM
any thing in the bulls roster except for rose.

jordan statue, a lifetime of chicago style hot dog's portillos and so on.

Baller1
10-31-2011, 12:08 AM
Westbrook, Perkins, Sefalosha and our 2012, 2013, and 2014 first round picks.

The_Jamal
10-31-2011, 12:17 AM
Tyreke, Cousins+ future 1st rounders.

Gators123
10-31-2011, 12:22 AM
Monroe, Knight, Daye and future 1st rounders for Dwight and their bad contracts would be the best the Pistons could do.

Dade County
10-31-2011, 12:22 AM
Westbrook, Perkins, Sefalosha and our 2012, 2013, and 2014 first round picks.

If OKC can find away to keep Westbrook in a howard trade ( Watch out league )

send... Ibaka, Harden, Perkins, Sefalosha, the kitchen sink, 1st rd draft picks.

What about the Lakers? "That's everybody's question," he told the "Kick" audience. "I am wearing purple … but that's Rock's outfit."

The Heat? "Never."

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/30885831

I guess this is what you are talking about.

smith&wesson
10-31-2011, 01:48 AM
I agree...

true!

pat riley is a beast!!

Sadds The Gr8
10-31-2011, 01:50 AM
the whole Raptors roster.

mkdo
10-31-2011, 02:11 AM
i hate the heat but i think they should be willing to trade lebron for dwight. dwight would definitely fit that team better.

Baller1
10-31-2011, 03:28 AM
If OKC can find away to keep Westbrook in a howard trade ( Watch out league )

send... Ibaka, Harden, Perkins, Sefalosha, the kitchen sink, 1st rd draft picks.

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/30885831

I guess this is what you are talking about.

I'd actually rather try to keep Ibaka+Harden instead of Westbrook. Probably not possible... But I'd much rather have Eric Maynor passing to Harden, Durant, Ibaka, and Howard over Westbrook passing to Durant and Howard.

Just a personal preference I guess.

I think this:
PG - Maynor
SG - Harden
SF - Durant
PF - Ibaka
C - Howard

Is better than this:
PG - Westbrook
SG - Sefalosha
SF - Durant
PF - Collison
C - Howard

Nonetheless, the next 5-8 championships are locked up with either roster there.

C-Style
10-31-2011, 03:45 AM
Bynum & Lamar

JNA17
10-31-2011, 04:56 AM
my girlfriend

JasonJohnHorn
10-31-2011, 05:53 AM
I would give: Rip Hamilton, Ben Gordon, Charlie V, this year's first rounder, and the next three, along with Stuckey and just about anybody else on the roster who isn't Prince or a power forward.

There's tons of point guards in the league, so I'm sure we could pick up one somewhere, and I'm sure there are some spot up shooters we could pick up and teach to play defence.

Pretty much anything the Magic asked for though, seriously.

smith&wesson
10-31-2011, 02:05 PM
the whole Raptors roster.

thats what i said too lol :facepalm:

smiddy012
10-31-2011, 02:09 PM
Noah - 10
Asik - 1.9
Boozer - 13.5
Brewer - 4.7
Bobcats Pic (likely top ten)
Whatever other pics

For

DH - 17.9
QRich - 2.5
Turk - 10.6 (to appease Orlandos cap)

Bulls Roster

DH/KT (resign)
Gibson/?
Deng/Korver/Turk
QRich/Bogans
Rose/Watson

Magic Roster

Noah/Asik/Orton?
Boozer/Bass
Anderson/Brewer
Arenas/JJ
Nelson/Duhon

Not sure if Orlando would like that. At most I would do Noah/Boozer/Bobcats/Mirotic for DH12 straight up.

Sinestro
10-31-2011, 02:44 PM
any thing in the bulls roster except for rose.

jordan statue, a lifetime of chicago style hot dog's portillos and so on.

You would give up the Jordan statue :speechless:

I think if we promise him his own statue that will be enough lol

MJ-BULLS
10-31-2011, 02:53 PM
You would give up the Jordan statue :speechless:

I think if we promise him his own statue that will be enough lol

Yeah its a tough decision, but i would do it. d12 + Dr1 = Dynasty

the bulls would be unstoppable. :laugh2:

VillaMaravilla
10-31-2011, 02:59 PM

as a fellow Knick fan im glad you are not the GM......

Dade County
10-31-2011, 03:01 PM
I'd actually rather try to keep Ibaka+Harden instead of Westbrook. Probably not possible... But I'd much rather have Eric Maynor passing to Harden, Durant, Ibaka, and Howard over Westbrook passing to Durant and Howard.

Just a personal preference I guess.

I think this:
PG - Maynor
SG - Harden
SF - Durant
PF - Ibaka
C - Howard

Is better than this:
PG - Westbrook
SG - Sefalosha
SF - Durant
PF - Collison
C - Howard

Stars over role players lol You can find a better sg and pf in free agency/amnesty (players will take less to play with these guys)

Nonetheless, the next 5-8 championships are locked up with either roster there.

Still wouldn't be enough to beat the HEAT:cool: after we reload.

TrueFan420
10-31-2011, 03:02 PM
anything on the warriors roster and a whole lot of things off of it to get a deal done

VillaMaravilla
10-31-2011, 03:07 PM
Stars over role players lol You can find a better sg and pf in free agency/amnesty (players will take less to play with these guys)

Still wouldn't be enough to beat the HEAT:cool: after we reload.

you do know that the reason you guys lost wasnt becuase you needed more players which by the way is kind of sad your saying "reload" when you have lebron, wade and little cry baby on your team, you lost because Lebron has no heart and is a huge quitter and choker......

Dade County
10-31-2011, 03:35 PM
you do know that the reason you guys lost wasnt becuase you needed more players which by the way is kind of sad your saying "reload" when you have lebron, wade and little cry baby on your team, you lost because Lebron has no heart and is a huge quitter and choker......

ummm... reload means role players to me.

And about the Lbj hating...

You can't see the forest form the trees, some people are able to see what's under the underneath; and some people are born to be sheep "Sorry". :shrug:

If you can't really see what happen in that series, then my psd friend, you are already a slave in the matrix. Wake-UP!

Shmontaine
10-31-2011, 04:03 PM
ummm... reload means role players to me.

And about the Lbj hating...

You can't see the forest form the trees, some people are able to see what's under the underneath; and some people are born to be sheep "Sorry". :shrug:

If you can't really see what happen in that series, then my psd friend, you are already a slave in the matrix. Wake-UP!

i don't know what you're saying here... would you care to enlighten us... what really happened in that series??

ddhulett
10-31-2011, 04:14 PM
Everything but Dirk!

JordansBulls
11-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Anything except Wade and LeBron.

They aren't going to accept just Bosh. Probably would take a Lebron and Bosh combo to get Dwight and Hedo or something like that.

LA_Raiders
11-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Bynum, Blake & Artest or Odom for Dwight and Arenas (bad contract).

rapjuicer06
11-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Bynum, Blake & Artest or Odom for Dwight and Arenas (bad contract).

**** Blake and Artest. Bynum and Odom + picks for Dwight and Hedo would be a better deal than what other teams can offer

djeller1139
11-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Any combination of players on the Warriors although hopefully not involving Curry. (And definitely NOT Curry and Monta).

beasted86
11-10-2011, 06:34 PM
They aren't going to accept just Bosh. Probably would take a Lebron and Bosh combo to get Dwight and Hedo or something like that.

If, by your words, it takes LeBron and Bosh to get Dwight Howard.... what will it take the other 29 teams?

I could really care less about Dwight Howard, but I think people really need to start thinking before they post.

LA ASSASSIN
11-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Bynum + Odom

da ThRONe
11-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Everybody besides Chris Paul and unfortunately that still wouldn't be enough.

MagicBucsSox
11-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Lmao wtf is with laker fans always throw Odom's name out there as if that's what's gonna convince Otis smith. He's already said Dwight will walk before he trades him, and if you can't tell he's that bad a GM to do just that

Same with bulls fans. No one wants your trash players. Only OKC has chips and that's not a market D12 wants. No major city has a actual good deal for Dwight so why take on the extra payroll? You cut your losses and let him walk. Business 101

samevans7
11-10-2011, 07:07 PM
If the salary cap is turned off, throw whatever you want at Dwight. 6 years, $24 annual salary

throw big money at Nene as well, and dont trade anyone

Dwight-Nene-JRich-Arenas-Nelson is studly

MagicBucsSox
11-10-2011, 07:10 PM
If the salary cap is turned off, throw whatever you want at Dwight. 6 years, $24 annual salary

throw big money at Nene as well, and dont trade anyone

Dwight-Nene-JRich-Arenas-Nelson is studly

Then there's this nonsense

treglip
11-10-2011, 07:11 PM
I would give up Andris Biedrins, Monta Ellis and a First Round Pick, because we already have plenty of youth on our team that we still need to develop and what way better than having a coming up star point guard in curry to work with the most elite big man in the league right now. Ellis is an awesome scorer but bringing in Dwight and having him besides a decent rebounder, passer and scorer in Lee I feel both sides can benefit, because who is Orlando's scorers? Jameer? J.J?

BuddhaMONK
11-10-2011, 07:15 PM
i'll give you bargani, calderon, and klieza how's that? but you gotta give me a first with howard, because losing calderons defensive presence will really hurt the raptors.

MagicBucsSox
11-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Smh, I cann see why you ppl are fans of crappy teams.

KJ21.the.truth
11-10-2011, 07:27 PM
more than 85% of whats mentioned here is dumb...

Pacers_4Live
11-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Howard, Welcom to Indiana Pacers!!!

Pacers_4Live
11-10-2011, 07:56 PM
**** Blake and Artest. Bynum and Odom + picks for Dwight and Hedo would be a better deal than what other teams can offer

Bynum (BAD KNEES and BIG CONTACT) Artest (NO COMMENTS, LOL) BLAKE? (WHO IS BLAKE, Ooo YEAH HE CAN BE 3 or 4 PG in ORLANDO, LOL) LAMAR ODOM? DECENT SEX MAN BUT 32 YEARS OLD) :facepalm:

mrblisterdundee
11-11-2011, 12:55 AM
My favorite team is the Blazers, and I'd trade Gred Oden and LaMarcus Aldridge and Nicolas Batum to Orlando for Dwight Howard and Brandon Bass.

Giraffes Rule
11-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Literally anything the Spurs have would be available for Howard. Highly doubt that the Magic would want any of the Spurs players though.

rapjuicer06
11-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Bynum (BAD KNEES and BIG CONTACT) Artest (NO COMMENTS, LOL) BLAKE? (WHO IS BLAKE, Ooo YEAH HE CAN BE 3 or 4 PG in ORLANDO, LOL) LAMAR ODOM? DECENT SEX MAN BUT 32 YEARS OLD) :facepalm:

I honestly think if Bynum is the number 1 guy, he's going to work his *** off so he can stay on that damn court. We'd get Odom to start, don't need him having sex with anyone here...don't know what you mean there.

The reason for Bynum, he has the potential to be a stud and he's still very very young. Orlando's roster is built around the center. Who better to bring in then another potential dominant center? Makes a lot of sense. Bring in Odom because we'd still be battling our for a 4 or 5 seed in the playoffs with Odom and Bynum in replace of Dwight and Hedo. Odom is 10 times better than Hedo, which gives us a little more of an advantage on the outside.

Bynum
Anderson/Bass
Odom
Redick
Nelson

That doesn't scream greatness, but it's more than enough to put fans in the seats and have us be a 4-5 seed. Odom's contract is up in 2 years? I do believe also and getting rid of Hedo's 4 year long contract, and cutting Arenas would bring our cap waaaaaaaaaay down. Dwight/Hedo/Arenas make a combined like 48 million dollars....that'd help a lot

SteBO
11-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Or, Dallas was the better balanced team. It's too farfetched at this point to say LeBron is a quitter. But did he choke? I can conceed that after this past finals....:shrug:

king4day
11-11-2011, 10:44 AM
My favorite team is the Blazers, and I'd trade Gred Oden and LaMarcus Aldridge and Nicolas Batum to Orlando for Dwight Howard and Brandon Bass.

If I were Orlando and was offered this, I'd go to Howard and say, 'right now, max contract, take it or leave it'. If he said 'no', or 'i need more time', I'd say, 'OK pack your bags, you're on your way to Portland'.

I think Orlando would do this instantly. They won't come close to getting anything better for him.

JOSKOMANG4
11-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Clippers!

- C D.Jordan, C/PF C.Kaman, SF Aminu, & SG Gordon & 2 1st rd picks for D.Howard(contract signed) & SF/SG Q.Richardson.

Clippers Lineup: * Amnesty on Ryan Gomes; Possibly bring in Veteran SF

C- Howard/Diogu
PF- Griffin/Smith/Cook
SF- T.Prince(FA)/Moon/Q
SG- Foye/Warren
PG- Bledsoe/M.Williams

Magic Lineup: * Amnesty Clause on Arenas

C- Jordan/Orton
PF- Kaman/Bass/Anderson/Allen
SF- Hedu/Aminu/E.Clark/J.Harper
SG- Gordon/Liggins
PG- Nelson/Duhon

Mishmin
11-11-2011, 10:52 AM
If I were Orlando and was offered this, I'd go to Howard and say, 'right now, max contract, take it or leave it'. If he said 'no', or 'i need more time', I'd say, 'OK pack your bags, you're on your way to Portland'.

I think Orlando would do this instantly. They won't come close to getting anything better for him.

I agree.

mdm692
11-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Robin lopez, channing frye, gortat, markieff morris, vince carter our first and 2nd rd pick for the next 3 years and we will take arenas ugly *** contract in the process

rapjuicer06
11-11-2011, 02:29 PM

I'd love that deal...Wouldn't be thrilled with Oden, but LA and Batum would be a solid foundation for a semi rebuilding period. I would ask for a first round pick or 2 though

Clippers would be one of the only teams that'd be able to offer something better, possibly the Thunder, but I doubt that

Clippers!

- C D.Jordan, C/PF C.Kaman, SF Aminu, & SG Gordon & 2 1st rd picks for D.Howard(contract signed) & SF/SG Q.Richardson.

Clippers Lineup: * Amnesty on Ryan Gomes; Possibly bring in Veteran SF

C- Howard/Diogu
PF- Griffin/Smith/Cook
SF- T.Prince(FA)/Moon/Q
SG- Foye/Warren
PG- Bledsoe/M.Williams

Magic Lineup: * Amnesty Clause on Arenas

C- Jordan/Orton
PF- Kaman/Bass/Anderson/Allen
SF- Hedu/Aminu/E.Clark/J.Harper
SG- Gordon/Liggins
PG- Nelson/Duhon

I'd really like that. If I were Orlando I would do that trade, and then trade Kaman to the 76ers for Iggy

Jordan/Orton
Bass/Anderson/Harper
Iggy/Hedo/Aminu/Clark
Gordon/Iggy
Nelson/Duhon

Mix of a good future and a solid present. Possibly could trade Hedo and Bass or Anderson somewhere for a young better PF or possibly for some young guys and picks. Would be interesting

airforceones25
11-11-2011, 02:55 PM
I can all but guarantee you the Clippers will not be including either Gordon or Blake in any deal.. That being said I think the Clippers easily still have enough pieces to get the deal done..

Minny's 1st round pick (potential to be one of the most stacked drafts ever)
Chris Kaman
DeAndre Jordan
Al Farouq Aminu
Mo Williams
Eric Bledsoe
Randy Foye
Clippers 1st rounders

^^^are all good trade assets. Something could be worked out. Clippers will not give Gordon or Blake in a deal.

rapjuicer06
11-11-2011, 03:18 PM
I can all but guarantee you the Clippers will not be including either Gordon or Blake in any deal.. That being said I think the Clippers easily still have enough pieces to get the deal done..

Minny's 1st round pick (potential to be one of the most stacked drafts ever)
Chris Kaman
DeAndre Jordan
Al Farouq Aminu
Mo Williams
Eric Bledsoe
Randy Foye
Clippers 1st rounders

^^^are all good trade assets. Something could be worked out. Clippers will not give Gordon or Blake in a deal.

That's too bad, then the Clippers would not get Dwight. Blake is a given not to be traded, but Gordon would have to be

bobmhs27
11-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Bulls give up Boozer, eat half his contract, Asik and a couple first rounders if they say no then throw in CJ Watson and maybe have them send Hedo to Chicago, just for the sake of his bad contract

rapjuicer06
11-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Hahahahaha worst ive seen ^^^

airforceones25
11-11-2011, 03:46 PM
That's too bad, then the Clippers would not get Dwight. Blake is a given not to be traded, but Gordon would have to be

That's fine. Clippers gladly pick up D-Will or CP3 instead. =)

rapjuicer06
11-11-2011, 04:07 PM
That's fine. Clippers gladly pick up D-Will or CP3 instead. =)

Not with the crap you put out there...unless your thinking signing

airforceones25
11-11-2011, 04:19 PM
obviously you don't watch basketball

MagicBucsSox
11-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Lmaooooooo so the magic trade Dwight to be the east coast clippers w/o gordan or Blake? No logic

rapjuicer06
11-11-2011, 04:34 PM
obviously you don't watch basketball

Yea, its obvious you don't have common sense

Tony_Starks
11-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Teaming up Dwight with BG and Gordon in LA is not such a far fetched idea. A package of Kaman, Mo Williams, Jordan, and picks is probably as good as they can expect to get tradewise..... unless they just let him walk for free.

Im sure they would love to have Noah but you can bet they don't want anything to do with Boozer and his contract so thats out. Besides that or a Bynum/Odom package Im not sure what else you can expect to get..... there's no way you get equal value in this situation.

rapjuicer06
11-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Teaming up Dwight with BG and Gordon in LA is not such a far fetched idea. A package of Kaman, Mo Williams, Jordan, and picks is probably as good as they can expect to get tradewise..... unless they just let him walk for free.

Im sure they would love to have Noah but you can bet they don't want anything to do with Boozer and his contract so thats out. Besides that or a Bynum/Odom package Im not sure what else you can expect to get..... there's no way you get equal value in this situation.

Um..no...doesn't matter if he's an expiring or not. They will not trade for Mo ****ing Williams. Idiotic. Dwight will not be playing with BG and EG lol. If the Clippers want Dwight, and are offering a trade for him you better believe EG will have to be involved

Pacers_4Live
11-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Recive
Indiana Pacers- Dwight Howard

Recive
Orlando Magic- Roy Hibbert, Danny Granger, Darren Collison and 1RD Draft Pick

sep11ie
11-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Nic splling.

JordansBulls
11-14-2011, 06:01 PM
If, by your words, it takes LeBron and Bosh to get Dwight Howard.... what will it take the other 29 teams?

I could really care less about Dwight Howard, but I think people really need to start thinking before they post.

It's going to take that much because you are in the same division.