PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy question

raiderNlakerfan
10-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Should i trade DHB for julio jones?

GREATNESS ONE
10-22-2011, 03:41 PM
in all likely hood you're pretty much getting the same player. If you're like me and have DMac on most your teams and a couple other Raiders like Jano. You wouldn't want too many players from one team on your FF team. Don't we have a FF thread somewhere?

raiders1977
10-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Na, Falcons don't use him much right now. DHB is a better choice as of now.

raiderNlakerfan
10-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Damn. I have julio but really like what i see with DHB thus far. But i feel like jones has a better qb... Heres the deal i will send julio jones,torrain, and gabbert in exchange for tebow and dhb. Is it a good mive for me?

obie
10-22-2011, 04:50 PM
ya bro. i love DHB and i've defended him since day one, but Julio is a better fantasy option

RaiderKid318
10-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Damn. I have julio but really like what i see with DHB thus far. But i feel like jones has a better qb... Heres the deal i will send julio jones,torrain, and gabbert in exchange for tebow and dhb. Is it a good mive for me?

I would do it Julio jones has a nagging hamstring injury and that can take a player out the whole season or seriously hurt their play and playtime, torrian lmao look at his head coach they don't have such things as "starting runningbacks" in Washington, and gabbert sucks ***. DHB has been electric is healthy and has a great QB now and tebow is a duel threat QB which means if his arm ain't working he can still get ya a TD or two running. I would pull the trigger if I were you

raider77
10-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Hard question im not big on having to many guys from one actual team so it depends. DHB has been a threat and i think as much as i hate him tebow will get more points the gabbert. jones could get more points the DHB in the end but it depends if he stays healthy.

GREATNESS ONE
10-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Wait until after this weekend to pull the trigger. Let's see what Torain does or see if you can somehow exclude him from the deal. That is unless you're deep at RB

raiderNlakerfan
10-22-2011, 06:40 PM
Wait until after this weekend to pull the trigger. Let's see what Torain does or see if you can somehow exclude him from the deal. That is unless you're deep at RB

Exactly what i was thinking..

raiderNlakerfan
10-22-2011, 06:41 PM

Hahhahaha yea. Best RB duo in my league. DMAC & AP!!!!

NC_RaiderFan5
10-26-2011, 10:53 PM
DHB has more TDs than Julio.