PDA

View Full Version : Are the Los Angeles Clippers the Next NBA Superteam?

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:05 AM
Just something to think about during this whole lockout thing.

-Assuming the BRI is somewhere between 53% and 49%, based off last years cap of 58 million dollars, a BRI of 53 percent would make the cap about 53 million, a 5 million dollar reduction from the previous year, and a BRI of say 51.5 percent would result in a 51 million dollar cap according to Hoopsworld: http://www.hoopsworld.com/bri-reduction-what-could-it-mean/

In 2013 the clippers salary cap would be 24 million dollars due to all their expiring contracts.

Assuming the Carmelo rule is in effect http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-to-institue-carmelo-anthony-rule/ , and the magic are foolish enough to not trade him before the season starts, and no team that can resign him makes a good enough offer for the magic to bite and dwight doesnt want to resign.

Or in a situation with no carmelo anthony rule, and Dwight isnt traded to he Bulls for Noah, Gibson, and a few other pieces(hopefully not including Deng:)), or some other team that has the pieces to make the magic bite. and Dwight becomes a free agent after the regular season(assuming there is one,lol(hopefully not, i want a draft in which everyone has a chance at the top picks this year if there is no season)

the Clippers have roughly over 26 million in cap space regardless of a BRI of 51 percent or one of 53 percent. Assuming Dwight is smart enough to sign there, knowing that with the new cap structure, the lakers probably couldnt sign him, the celtics dont have the pieces to entice him, and the Pat riley doesnt convince him to "sacrifice" to sign with miami for the MLE.

the clippers could sign Howard,and extend Gordon, and have deandre jordan as a trade chip(assuming they resign him for a reasonable amount in the prior offseason to the one being discussed). they would be able to have a lineup of:

1.Bledsoe, Williams

2. Gordon, free agent or drafted backup shooting guard

3.Aminu(or traded for smal forward), free agent or drafted SF

4. Griffin, free agent or drafted pf

5. Howard, Jordan( or free agent, or drafted center)

this would be the ultimate team for howard, a team in which he doesnt have to score much at all, with a 20 point per game sg and pf, he would have much less offensive responsibility, he wouldn't have to average 14 rebounds a game because he has griffin.

Griffin wouldnt have to focus as much on defense as he would have howard to help out. this would be the perfect situation, with a pass first PG running the helm in bledsoe

the only problem with this situation would be coaching and leadership(as we all know del negro cant coach, and dwight howard is as much a leader as lebron james is clutch in the 4th quarter)

outside of being traded to chicago, this would be his best option for both marketing himself, and having less responsibility on his team, as well as the chance to win multiple championships as the #1 or #2 guy.

you surround this big 3 with some solid defensive players and some veteran leadership, and you are talking about a team that can compete with the thunder, bulls, and heat for championships year in year out

would they work together tho? who knows, but it sounds good on paper, thoughts?

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 09:10 AM
nice try, But Howard is not going to go to a team with another post scorer. out of those choices I'd say as of right now, Chicago.

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:13 AM
nice try, But Howard is not going to go to a team with another post scorer. out of those choices I'd say as of right now, Chicago.

well, hes complaining about having no help, playing there, howard hasnt exactly developed a consistant post game at this point in his career, and griffin has been working on his jumpshot this summer, so his post game wont be complete by time howard is a free agent, howard will still get touches, but he wouldnt have to average 20 ppg anymore, he wld be a 17-18, 12, and 3 blocks guy, griffin wld be a 23 & 11 guy, gordon would be a 24ppg 4 ast guy

and boozer isnt exactly a post scorer anymore, hes turning into stoudemire with his jumpshot thing,lol, they both have abandoned the traditional pf game

Dade County
10-20-2011, 09:14 AM
Stop underestimating Pat ... You should have added Miami on the pole ( even though it is a very, very, very long shot that The HEAT would be able to get someone like Howard in a trade )

If he doesn't go to NY, he's crazy, and It it pains me to even type that.

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:17 AM
Stop underestimating Pat ... You should have added Miami on the pole ( even though it is a very, very, very long shot that The HEAT would be able to get someone like Howard in a trade )

the reason i didnt talk much about NY was the same reason as boston and the celtics, the effect of the BRI on the cap.

look at those links and then look at this:http://www.hoopsworld.com/boston-celtics-team-salary/

^and they wld have to resign green, and who is he going to boston to play with?? rondo? howard needs scoring help

the knicks

http://www.hoopsworld.com/new-york-knicks-team-salary/

couldnt sign him with the bri lower than 53%

Sinestro
10-20-2011, 09:18 AM
This is a tough one....Rose is a young PG with still loads of room to improve and the Bulls are defense oriented which will definitly help Dwight shine more but....the Clips have tons of youth and potential the only bad thing the Clipppers have is the fact that their best player is a post player and may take away some touches away from Howard

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 09:20 AM
well, hes complaining about having no help, playing there, howard hasnt exactly developed a consistant post game at this point in his career, and griffin has been working on his jumpshot this summer, so his post game wont be complete by time howard is a free agent, howard will still get touches, but he wouldnt have to average 20 ppg anymore, he wld be a 17-18, 12, and 3 blocks guy, griffin wld be a 23 & 11 guy, gordon would be a 24ppg 4 ast guy

and boozer isnt exactly a post scorer anymore, hes turning into stoudemire with his jumpshot thing,lol, they both have abandoned the traditional pf game

Howard doesn't need a postgame, no other centre comes close to his physicality & so his need to refine his skills isn't a necessity at this point. When his athleticism decreases tho he will have to, but right now its not a priority.

There isn't enough ball to go around. Howard would easily be the best player on that team & will demand the ball. Plus, the West is stacked, no point going there to compete just to get in the playoffs. Dwight would rather stay in the east where it's easier to get into the playoffs & go far in them.

RekeHavoc
This is a tough one....Rose is a young PG with still loads of room to improve and the Bulls are defense oriented which will definitly help Dwight shine more but....the Clips have tons of youth and potential the only bad thing the Clipppers have is the fact that their best player is a post player and may take away some touches away from Howard

well, look at david robinson and tim duncan..they won together, sacrifice

mttwlsn16
clipps arent getting dwight. we have deandre jordan. theyd be much better off spending the money to get a true PG, someone not named mo williams and eric bledsoe

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 09:21 AM

If the Heat should be on there then so should the Raptors.

RekeHavoc
Howard doesn't need a postgame, no other centre comes close to his physicality & so his need to refine his skills isn't a necessity at this point. When his athleticism decreases tho he will have to, but right now its not a priority.

There isn't enough ball to go around. Howard would easily be the best player on that team & will demand the ball. Plus, the West is stacked, no point going there to compete just to get in the playoffs. Dwight would rather stay in the east where it's easier to get into the playoffs & go far in them.

the west is much much easier, how much longer can the mavs and lakers compete???

the clippers, and thunder will run the west in 2-3 years when he is a freeagent

sixer04fan
LOL no. Sorry. He's not going to the Clippers.

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 09:25 AM
the west is much much easier, how much longer can the mavs and lakers compete???

the clippers, and thunder will run the west in 2-3 years when he is a freeagent

The Lakers & Mavs will buy their way into the elite if they have to. Historically great teams are historically great for a reason. There are more reasons to believe that the Lakers will win the championship again before the Clippers even make it past the first round.

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:28 AM
]The Lakers & Mavs will buy their way into the elite if they have to. Historically great teams are historically great for a reason.[/B] There are more reasons to believe that the Lakers will win the championship again before the Clippers even make it past the first round.

with what cap space??? this isnt baseball, the lakers have 91 million committed in 2012-2013 http://www.hoopsworld.com/los-angeles-lakers-team-salary/

and 61 in 2014

the mavericks have over 40!

Dade County
10-20-2011, 09:31 AM
the reason i didnt talk much about NY was the same reason as boston and the celtics, the effect of the BRI on the cap.

look at those links and then look at this:http://www.hoopsworld.com/boston-celtics-team-salary/

^and they wld have to resign green, and who is he going to boston to play with?? rondo? howard needs scoring help

the knicks

http://www.hoopsworld.com/new-york-knicks-team-salary/

couldnt sign him with the bri lower than 53%

I see your point, but Howard will have to sacrifice some money if he wants to
beat the HEAT... ( The HEAT trio did )

He has to go to the knicks if he wants to truly compete.

What are you talking about:confused: The east is unlock for the next 5 - 7 yrs MAN, what's wrong with you.

Did you watch the eastern conference playoffs this past season?

If the Heat should be on there then so should the Raptors.

LMAO... Good one!

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:34 AM
i see your point, but howard will have to sacrifice some money if he wants to
beat the heat... ( the heat trio did )

he has to go to the knicks if he wants to truly compete.

he needs to go with a team with other star calibur players, that still as enoguh resources(whether it be caps space, or trade chips), meaning la clippers, or the bulls,

the clippers have pieces and money to build around a proposed big 3, the bulls have a top 2 bench in the nba as it is, if they acquire him, as long as asik and korver are on the bench, they have good pieces

what are you talking about:confused: The east is unlock for the next 5 - 7 yrs man, what's wrong with you.

Lmao... Good one!

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 09:38 AM
What are you talking about:confused: The east is unlock for the next 5 - 7 yrs MAN, what's wrong with you.

By who? let me guess, the Heat? Dwight & Rose could be a combination that could rival the Heat IMO.

Most dominant big man in the game teaming up with the most dominant PG in the east & you got yourself a scary combo. In the West you have, Lakers, Mavs, Portland, OKC, to get through. In the east you have, Heat, Celts Hawks, NY. West still dominates east, no question about it.

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 09:39 AM
LMAO... Good one!

Cuz we've both got the same chance of getting him. slim to none.

Slimsim
10-20-2011, 09:40 AM
sorry i just don't see it. D12 to NY is a bigger long shot than him going to miami unless pat riley trade Lebron. I even tried to get D 12 by trading amare fields and walker in 2k12 and the game froze.

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:41 AM
By who? let me guess, the Heat? Dwight & Rose could be a combination that could rival the Heat IMO.

Most dominant big man in the game teaming up with the most dominant PG in the east & you got yourself a scary combo. In the West you have, Lakers, Mavs, Portland, OKC, to get through. In the east you have, Heat, Celts Hawks, NY. West still dominates east, no question about it.

portland and their injury prone, superstarless roster, the lakers with a 34 yr old kobe, mavericks and a 34 yr old dirk and 39 yr old kidd???

really? while in the east you have the bulls, heat, up and coming knicks, pacers(with cap space might i add),nets(cap space)

who is in the west? thunder, grizzlies, everything else is wide open

Sinestro
10-20-2011, 09:41 AM
clipps arent getting dwight. we have deandre jordan. theyd be much better off spending the money to get a true PG, someone not named mo williams and eric bledsoe

Really? I think Bledsoe could be a nice player I think SF is more important at this point in time for you guys

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:42 AM
sorry i just don't see it. D12 to NY is a bigger long shot than him going to miami unless pat riley trade Lebron. I even tried to get D 12 by trading amare fields and walker in 2k12 and the game froze.

its more of a joke than a serious suggestion,lol, u took it too serious

beasted86
10-20-2011, 09:43 AM
From a while ago I've thought Clippers and Nets had the best chances at Howard from outside teams.

Assuming the Clippers don't overpay DeAndre once the lockout is lifted, and they can trade Kaman for a SF, they could be a contender for years. Detroit has always rumored to have interest in Kaman, what about some sort of sign & trade for Tayshaun?

PG: Williams / Blledsoe
SG: Gordon
SF: Prince / Aminu
PF: Griffin
C:: Howard / Jordan

They have the cap space and ability to pull off a roster like this.

Dade County
10-20-2011, 09:44 AM

I agree that the Bulls would be really really good, but I still don't see them beating us in a game 7.

LA swept by Dalls
Portland is not going anywhere unless Howard joins them.
OKC is really good ( I can't say anything about them)
Mavs are going to fadeaway into the sunset. :D The new CBA will take care of them.

The C's are still good man, I would have loved to see the C's played the Bulls in the playoffs last season.

Whatever about the Hawks

And I don't feel like saying anything good about NY:mad:

portland and their injury prone, superstarless roster, the lakers with a 34 yr old kobe, mavericks and a 34 yr old dirk and 39 yr old kidd???

really? while in the east you have the bulls, heat, up and coming knicks, pacers(with cap space might i add),nets(cap space)

I agree, just not about the pacers.

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:44 AM
From a while ago I've thought Clippers and Nets had the best chances at Howard from outside teams.

Assuming the Clippers don't overpay DeAndre once the lockout is lifted, and they can trade Kaman for a SF, they could be a contender for years. Detroit has always rumored to have interest in Kaman, what about some sort of sign & trade for Tayshaun?

PG: Williams / Blledsoe
SG: Gordon
SF: Prince / Aminu
PF: Griffin
C:: Howard / Jordan

They have the cap space and ability to pull off a roster like this.

how about kaman for iggy,then they wld be pretty much complete except they need a bench

beasted86
10-20-2011, 09:46 AM
how about kaman for iggy,then they wld be pretty much complete except they need a bench

They need a defensive SF for sure, but one that can hit the 3. That's why I suggested Prince instead of Igoudala. Also Igoudala makes like $13M and would eat into cap space. Prince could probably be sign & traded for like $8M.

mttwlsn16
10-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Really? I think Bledsoe could be a nice player I think SF is more important at this point in time for you guys

bledsoes potential, imo, is a very good backup/average at best starting PG

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:48 AM
They need a defensive SF for sure, but one that can hit the 3. That's why I suggested Prince instead of Igoudala. Also Igoudala makes like $13M and would eat into cap space. Prince could probably be sign & traded for like $8M.

prince is too old, they need someone who can stay with the team for a while and is a veteran, iggy fills that need, they dont need 3pt shooting at the 3 as much, they have gordon, and could find shooters on the free agent market possibly

im really liking this idea of bledsoe, gordon, iggy, griffin, howard. and they can trade for iggy before the deadline and show howard that if he comes they can be complete

they just need a coach at that point

Slimsim
its more of a joke than a serious suggestion,lol, u took it too serious

In all seriousness Lebron for howard isn't a bad trade for miami. THey get a dominate big wade as the closer and a 20 10 pf in bosh for extra fire power.

Cano-Montero...
LOL...Heat is the superteam right now...

And the clips would be irrelevant again after a few years..Lakers will win a championship first before the clips even made it out to the West championshiop..look out for OKC...

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:51 AM
In all seriousness Lebron for howard isn't a bad trade for miami. THey get a dominate big wade as the closer and a 20 10 pf in bosh for extra fire power.

lemme know when you wake up tho, if a season comes in which bosh stoudemire, or dirk averages 20/10 for a season, its the sign of the world ending

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 09:51 AM

Portland gave Dallas the hardest time this playoffs. Mavs have Fernandez, Beaubois, Butler, Dirk is only 32 so he's got a good few seasons left in him. Like i said, Thunder Griz, Lakers, Portland & now Mavs.

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 09:52 AM
lemme know when you wake up tho, if a season comes in which bosh stoudemire, or dirk averages 20/10 for a season, its the sign of the world ending

you must be 16, Bosh averages 24 & 11 in Toronto. He has the capability to do it.

Dade County
10-20-2011, 09:52 AM

You don't have to write that man, people can still have hope. Trying to crush people dreams & ****, you should be a shamed of yourself.

Again... smh

Only player you can trade Lbj for is Wade, and we have the both discounted.

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:55 AM
Portland gave Dallas the hardest time this playoffs. Mavs have Fernandez, Beaubois, Butler, Dirk is only 32 so he's got a good few seasons left in him. Like i said, Thunder Griz, Lakers, Portland & now Mavs.

how about signing chandler and butler?? , is beabois a shooting guard or a pg, caus he certainly doesnt know, who can hold the pg down as a pass first pg on their team after kidd retires???

fernandez -_-

lakers?? bynum cant play a full season, fisher cant guard, kobe is getting old, pau is as mentally weak as lebron

portland? greg oden?? can he play 10 games much less a season? brandon roy??

the blazers arent contenders, they are a solid playoff team for the next 2-4 yrs tho

its up for grabs for teams like the thunder, and griz

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 09:55 AM
You don't have to write that man, people can still have hope. Trying to crush people dreams & ****, you should be a shamed of yourself.

then why laugh when I say we should put the Raptors on there too then? holding me up to some standard like your self-righteous, gimme a break.

Dade County
10-20-2011, 09:57 AM
then why laugh when I say we should put the Raptors on there too then? holding me up to some standard like your self-righteous, gimme a break.

I know I should have put lol... I'm just joking with you pimp'in :D

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:57 AM
you must be 16, Bosh averages 24 & 11 in Toronto. He has the capability to do it.

if you want to explain to me how he manages to average 20 and 10 with howard on his team, when he need to play with barginani who averages what, 6 rebs a game?

its the same reason dwight averages 14 rebs, he has no competition on his team to rebound

it doesnt mean that he is capable, it just means that if no one else on his team can grab boards, he will

that doesnt make you a 20/10 player, its the equivalent of a player scoring alot of points on a crap team

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 09:59 AM

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bargnan01.html

6.2 was barniani's highest -_-

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 10:01 AM
I know I should have put lol... I'm just joking with you pimp'in :D

lol

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 10:02 AM
if you want to explain to me how he manages to average 20 and 10 with howard on his team, when he need to play with barginani who averages what, 6 rebs a game?

its the same reason dwight averages 14 rebs, he has no competition on his team to rebound

it doesnt mean that he is capable, it just means that if no one else on his team can grab boards, he will

that doesnt make you a 20/10 player, its the equivalent of a player scoring alot of points on a crap team

he won't but hes capable.

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 10:05 AM
how about signing chandler and butler?? , is beabois a shooting guard or a pg, caus he certainly doesnt know, who can hold the pg down as a pass first pg on their team after kidd retires???

fernandez -_-

lakers?? bynum cant play a full season, fisher cant guard, kobe is getting old, pau is as mentally weak as lebron

portland? greg oden?? can he play 10 games much less a season? brandon roy??

the blazers arent contenders, they are a solid playoff team for the next 2-4 yrs tho

its up for grabs for teams like the thunder, and griz

lol why r u asking me these questions, im not the GM of these teams.

the point is that these teams are still strong, the west has the upper hand right now, its just the way it is. Howards not going to the clips dude lol. that joke of a franchise.

Sinestro
10-20-2011, 10:06 AM
bledsoes potential, imo, is a very good backup/average at best starting PG

All right I see so you would rather get a good starting PG like Paul and trade for a SF in the Iggy/Deng mold? That would be a scary team and I would prefer that over having Howard

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 10:08 AM
he won't but hes capable.

capable of what??? hes not even playing with a center that can get even average 5 right nowhttp://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bargnan01.html

hes nearly getting out rebounded by a SF, lebron had 7.5 bosh had 8.3

yyou have no argument,lol, he cant get 10 boards on a team that has other players capable of getting even 8

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 10:10 AM
lol why r u asking me these questions, im not the GM of these teams.

the point is that these teams are still strong, the west has the upper hand right now, its just the way it is. Howards not going to the clips dude lol. that joke of a franchise.

they wont be strong in another year when howard is a free agent

the clippers are a joke of a franchize, but how about the knicks,nets and the other teams who have cap?? you have no argument,lol

wjmoffatt
10-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Howard would be horrible for this team. They should go after a CP3 type of PG instead. DeAndre Jordan is too good to be a back up center. Then trade for a good SF. Ariza, Luol Deng, Andre Iguoldla,

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Howard would be horrible for this team. They should go after a CP3 type of PG instead. DeAndre Jordan is too good to be a back up center. Then trade for a good SF. Ariza, Luol Deng, Andre Iguoldla,

trade jordan for a bench player or a small forward

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 10:14 AM
capable of what??? hes not even playing with a center that can get even average 5 right nowhttp://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bargnan01.html

yyou have no argument,lol, he cant get 10 boards on a team that has other players capable of getting even 8

its about the distribution, not about the highest individual rebounding total. What's the point of trying to get 10 rebs a game when u don't need to? He HAD to on the Raptors & he did. so he's capable, doesn't mean he will on the heat. stop dealing in such black & white terms.

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 10:15 AM
they wont be strong in another year when howard is a free agent

the clippers are a joke of a franchize, but how about the knicks,nets and the other teams who have cap?? you have no argument,lol

how do u know they won't be strong? so does this mean that the Raptors have a chance at becoming a strong team if the east is getting stronger?

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 10:15 AM
its about the distribution, not about the highest individual rebounding total. What's the point of trying to get 10 rebs a game when u don't need to? He HAD to on the Raptors & he did. so he's capable, doesn't mean he will on the heat. stop dealing in such black & white terms.

what do you mean dont need to?? hes a powerforward, not a pg, his job is to board and score in the paint!!!

its like saying lebron shouldnt focus on scoring caus hes playing with 2 players who have averaged 20ppg in their career

Makes no sense

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 10:16 AM
how do u know they won't be strong? so does this mean that the Raptors have a chance at becoming a strong team if the east is getting stronger?

that doesnt make any sense at all, but no one will sign with the raptors, they have no stars, the nets, knicks and clippers have stars

u have no point,lol

Cal827
10-20-2011, 10:17 AM

What's your point exactly? Occasionally a Sf can lead a team in rebounding.. a lot of them are PF mixes.

Also with Howard and Wade (Who is an excellent rebounder at the SG position, as well as their new SF), Bosh won't need to get to 10 RPG. He's still better than Brandon Bass and would likely get about 8 per game on that team.

Your basically saying that if there's a team with Kobe/Wade/Lebron/Amar'e/Howard, that they all would have to average their regular PPG in order for that team to be able to win a game.

Howard and Bosh would be good an excellent 4-5 mix. Bosh is a finesse PF who has a great mid-range shot. When Howard demands double teams inside he'll get a bunch of chances... Also if Bosh is hot, he might demand teams, leaving Howard inside to basically get free baskets.

And that's not even talking about Wade.

Bosh has gotten a lot of flack this year, but at his best, he's probably top 15-20.

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 10:19 AM
What's your point exactly? Occasionally a Sf can lead a team in rebounding.. for example, didn't Durant average 10 rebounds per game a few years ago?

Also with Howard and Wade (Who is an excellent rebounder at the SG position, as well as their new SF), Bosh won't need to get to 10 RPG. He's still better than Brandon Bass and would likely get about 8 per game on that team.

Howard and Bosh would be good an excellent 4-5 mix. Bosh is a finesse PF who has a great mid-range shot. When Howard demands double teams inside he'll get a bunch of chances... Also if Bosh is hot, he might demand teams, leaving Howard inside to basically get free baskets.

my point is that he said bosh could get 20/10 on this team with howard, when he barely average 10 on a team in which the 2nd highest rebounder had 6.2!

and as a side note, How bout my Giants!!!!:D:D

Cal827
10-20-2011, 10:24 AM
my point is that he said bosh could get 20/10 on this team with howard, when he barely average 10 on a team in which the 2nd highest rebounder had 6.2!

and as a side note, How bout my Giants!!!!:D:D

He was using his past... Since he's still in his prime, it would be wrong to assume that he can NEVERget it again.

lol that game was pretty good though

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 10:25 AM
in 2007, the 2nd highest raptors player rebounding wise had 4.9, so dont tell me about bosh being 20 and anything http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/TOR/2007.html

stats dont lie

RekeHavoc
10-20-2011, 10:26 AM
He was using his past... Since he's still in his prime, it would be wrong to assume that he can NEVERget it again.

lol that game was pretty good though

thats the difference between PRIME and PEAK its like telling me that wade could average 30 ppg again on this team

WONT HAPPEN

Cal827
10-20-2011, 10:39 AM
thats the difference between PRIME and PEAK its like telling me that wade could average 30 ppg again on this team

WONT HAPPEN

What if Lebron gets injured? You never really know... the only thing that we know in the NBA is that David Stern is a *****. But that's for discussion in another thread. lol

Anyways, I do highly doubt he actually makes his way onto the Heat. I put the Clippers on the list b/c they can either a) sign him outright, or b) They'll have the best to offer in a possible S/T (Aminu/Bledsoe or even Eric Gordon, Mo Williams Expiring contract, and high first round picks (theirs and Minesota's).. as well as being able to absorb one and possibly both (depending on where the new cap is set at and an Amnesty Clause) Arenas and Hedo's contract.

People got to tell Laker fans that their team has no leverage for Howard... Bynum has glass knees, is a head case, and since he's a center and has injury history, will likely test the market after his contract expires (a year after a potential acquisition) in order to get as much as possible (just in case the knees can't get glued back together after another inury). Sending Gasol too would just prolong the inevitable rebuild for Orlando. (They would be 6-8th seeds and thrashed by a top east team for the next few year until both contracts run out). They would be better just to let him walk for nothing than trading with them.

The Bulls might be able to get him. I recently learned that they have the Bobcat's pick in a few years (which might be really high). Noah, Gibson, that Pick Might interest them because they get some young players, and the deal still puts them in the lottery... But Bulls fans gotta learn that nobody wants boozer.

I think the Knicks are going to be more interested in Amar'e/Melo's buddy, Chris Paul

Young and Stupid
10-20-2011, 10:52 AM
The answer to your question is yes; but there are two important qualifiers. First, it's very unlikely that the Clippers will get Dwight Howard -- even though, it's undoubtedly the best situation for him. Second, the Clippers will be a Superteam, but they won't be The Superteam. Going forward, I think we're going to see three Superteams emerge.

I expect the Clippers to trade for Andre Iguodala, in June, when this lockout ends. Then, I see Chris Paul ending up alongside Griffin -- whether it be through a trade or as a free-agent signing, I don't know.

Then, going forward:

Chris Paul
Eric Gordon
Andre Iguodala
Blake Griffin
DeAndre Jordan

That's scary.

Jint.
10-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Dwight will be a Milwaukee Buck.. print it.

Big Zo
10-20-2011, 11:21 AM
The Clippers are there just to take up space and should have been contracted years ago.

MR.TRIPDUB
10-20-2011, 11:25 AM

If youre including such a long shot then just include all the teams.

LakersIn5
10-20-2011, 11:29 AM
lakers. base on name alone. its just laker tradition for the team to have a superstar. once kobe retires dwight would be the new face of the franchise. and dwight with a 34 year old kobe is still a championship contender.

Dade County
10-20-2011, 12:22 PM
If youre including such a long shot then just include all the teams.

I am guessing all the other teams have Pat Riley as their GM also.... Right?

I was joking anyway.

Dwight will be a Milwaukee Buck.. print it.

He can get traded their, he will not resign their... end of story.

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 12:26 PM
in 2007, the 2nd highest raptors player rebounding wise had 4.9, so dont tell me about bosh being 20 and anything http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/TOR/2007.html

stats dont lie

your being dismissive of facts that counter your own argument.

that doesnt make any sense at all, but no one will sign with the raptors, they have no stars, the nets, knicks and clippers have stars

u have no point,lol
So you don't even understand what i'm trying to say, let me clarify.

so your saying the east is getting stronger but then are saying that the raptors have no chance at becoming a good team? two conflicting statements no?

what do you mean dont need to?? hes a powerforward, not a pg, his job is to board and score in the paint!!!

its like saying lebron shouldnt focus on scoring caus hes playing with 2 players who have averaged 20ppg in their career

Makes no sense

his job is to help his team win in whatever way they need him to. His job isn't to go out there & stat whore. If he needs to grab 10 boards a game he CAN do it. But he doesn't need to on this current team and your discrediting him because of that? You're confusing what it means to play on a team. Your discounting the importance of having a role.

I said bosh has the capability to do it. He has done it before & thus doesn't lack the skill to do it. see the difference? I'm sensing you are still in HS.

naps
10-20-2011, 04:55 PM

Not true. Miami can land Dwight before anyone if they want to. Give them LeBron, there is no way in the world Otis says no. Raptors has nothing to offer compared to the Heat.

5ass
10-20-2011, 05:05 PM

lol if anything you would want howard scoring the most points since hes so efficient, and im sorry but in the case that he doesnt handle the scoring load, he can easily grab 15 rebounds a game

gwrighter
10-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Not true. Miami can land Dwight before anyone if they want to. Give them LeBron, there is no way in the world Otis says no. Raptors has nothing to offer compared to the Heat.

I can do that too. The Raptors can land Dwight if we want to by trading: Derozan, Ed Davis, Jonas Valanciunas, Bayless & 3 first round unprotected lottery picks. see what I did there?

I'm speaking in real terms. There is no way MIA is trading Lebron, none. Especially not to an instate rival.

naps
10-20-2011, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=gwrighter;19548409]I can do that too. The Raptors can land Dwight if we want to by trading: Derozan, Ed Davis, Jonas Valanciunas, Bayless & 3 first round unprotected lottery picks. see what I did there?

Nothing equals to LeBron's value. LeBron will make them instant contender with some tweaks here and there and sell tickets like no one else could. Even if Raptors want to trade all those for Dwight he won't re-sign because he won't have anyone to play with. With Miami Heat he will most likely re-sign because he'll form the most dominant front court in the league with Bosh and he will have arguably the league's best perimeter player in Wade.

I'm speaking in real terms. There is no way MIA is trading Lebron, none. Especially not to an instate rival.

That I can agree with. Again, I said Miami could land Dwight before anyone else if they wanted to. So Raptors' chances are nowhere near Miami's if that were to happen.

kblo247
10-20-2011, 06:35 PM
As long as Sterling own them they will have inept management, unhappy talent, and be more concerned aout cutting corners on costs than winning games. Has been that way for almost 2 decades ow except a 1 year outlier, won't change to he sells or croaks.

daleja424
10-20-2011, 06:49 PM
You math is suspect. You didn't factor in the 4% growth the league sustained last year.

The math should be (58 million)x(1.04)x(51%/57%)= nearly 54 million at 51%

Then lets look at the Clippers. That is 24 million not including Eric Gordon, who will want a near max contract (Lets call it 12 million to be safe) and Deandre Jordan (Who will also be in the 10 million dollar range based on recnt big men signings. That would put the Clippers at around 46 million lets say...and with only 6 players under contract. That is not nearly enough room for Dwight...and it certainly isn't enough room for Dwight and 8 more players.

besides all of that...Dwight is redundant with Jordan there. They would be better served finding a real PG....

Bishnoff
10-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Chicago.

Clipps would be pretty damn good though if they could land Dwight, but I don't think that's a realistic destination for him. They wouldn't be able to keep the team together after a few seasons due to salary demands.

icon1914
10-20-2011, 07:22 PM
You math is suspect. You didn't factor in the 4% growth the league sustained last year.

Then lets look at the Clippers. That is 24 million not including Eric Gordon, who will want a near max contract (Lets call it 12 million to be safe) and Deandre Jordan (Who will also be in the 10 million dollar range based on recnt big men signings. That would put the Clippers at around 46 million lets say...and with only 6 players under contract. That is not nearly enough room for Dwight...and it certainly isn't enough room for Dwight and 8 more players.

besides all of that...Dwight is redundant with Jordan there. They would be better served finding a real PG....

Why would I resign Jordan to 10 million if I was trying to land Dwight Howard. You let DeAndre test FA while you pursue Howard. If you land Howard you don't need Jordan. The Clips will have the cap room. I doubt it happens, but the cap is there.

daleja424
10-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Why would I resign Jordan to 10 million if I was trying to land Dwight Howard. You let DeAndre test FA while you pursue Howard. If you land Howard you don't need Jordan. The Clips will have the cap room. I doubt it happens, but the cap is there.

Jordan is a FA this year... Howard is a FA next year...

Baller1
10-20-2011, 07:26 PM
As much as I'd like to have Howard on OKC, I think I'd rather move forward with the roster we have now.

blahblahyoutoo
10-20-2011, 09:26 PM
well, look at david robinson and tim duncan..they won together, sacrifice

they both had shots beyond 5 ft.

OGMarkWahlberg
10-20-2011, 09:30 PM
I choose to not vote on your dumbass poll mainly due to your incorrect sarcasm on teams ya ****ing homer ..

OGMarkWahlberg
10-20-2011, 09:32 PM
As much as I'd like to have Howard on OKC, I think I'd rather move forward with the roster we have now.

If would EASILY trade anyone not named Durant on that team for Dwight ... KD/D12 games mesh so well together and they have the potential to be a top 10 duo of all time

Evolution23
10-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Knicks lol is a good team

OlivaThor
10-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Dwight and Blake in the same team would be ridiculous, but I donīt think that he will prefer Clippers.. Bulls or Lakers are clear choice for me

ohreally
10-20-2011, 10:30 PM
Golden State

RekeHavoc
10-21-2011, 07:30 AM
The answer to your question is yes; but there are two important qualifiers. First, it's very unlikely that the Clippers will get Dwight Howard -- even though, it's undoubtedly the best situation for him. Second, the Clippers will be a Superteam, but they won't be The Superteam. Going forward, I think we're going to see three Superteams emerge.

I expect the Clippers to trade for Andre Iguodala, in June, when this lockout ends. Then, I see Chris Paul ending up alongside Griffin -- whether it be through a trade or as a free-agent signing, I don't know.

Then, going forward:

Chris Paul
Eric Gordon
Andre Iguodala
Blake Griffin
DeAndre Jordan

That's scary.

i like ur idea, but i doubt it happens this way, i say howard to the clippers and cp3 to some team that hasnt been mentioned in these rumors as yet

if the BRI goes down, hes not going to NY

RekeHavoc
10-21-2011, 07:34 AM
your being dismissive of facts that counter your own argument.

So you don't even understand what i'm trying to say, let me clarify.

so your saying the east is getting stronger but then are saying that the raptors have no chance at becoming a good team? two conflicting statements no?

wth, is the East a team or something? if the bulls get howard ,the bobcats get better? if the knicks get paul then the 76ers get better??

u MAKE NO SENSE, they may get better caus they will lose a ton more games and have a better chance at the #1 pick if thats what ur implying

his job is to help his team win in whatever way they need him to. His job isn't to go out there & stat whore. If he needs to grab 10 boards a game he CAN do it. But he doesn't need to on this current team and your discrediting him because of that? You're confusing what it means to play on a team. Your discounting the importance of having a role.

didnt they need him to rebound and score in the paint and play defense in the playoffs?

he has proven that he cannot grab 10 boards per game because he is a stat whore, i just proved it to you with the barganani thing. Perfect example, David lee was a stat whore, as well as eddy curry, they were force fed the ball, lee got a huge deal, and look at his stats this year.

I said bosh has the capability to do it. He has done it before & thus doesn't lack the skill to do it. see the difference? I'm sensing you are still in HS.

he does lack the skill to get the boards, i just proved it to u, numbers dont lie

RekeHavoc
10-21-2011, 07:35 AM
lol if anything you would want howard scoring the most points since hes so efficient, and im sorry but in the case that he doesnt handle the scoring load, he can easily grab 15 rebounds a game

he wldnt need to handle the scoring load with 2 20 point scorers on 1 team besides him

RekeHavoc
10-21-2011, 07:36 AM

i donot work for Hoopsworld

RekeHavoc
10-21-2011, 07:39 AM
I choose to not vote on your dumbass poll mainly due to your incorrect sarcasm on teams ya ****ing homer ..

im a bulls fan not a clippers fan,lol

RekeHavoc
10-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Dwight and Blake in the same team would be ridiculous, but I donīt think that he will prefer Clippers.. Bulls or Lakers are clear choice for me

i see the bulls, but not a 34 yr old kobe, and with the BRI cant even afford him, they are wayy over the cap even if they lose bynum in free agency, someone retires, and even if they had an amnesty clause

its just not happening unless its a trade of bynum,odom and brown, even still that deal isnt very good

gwrighter
10-21-2011, 08:33 AM
im a bulls fan not a clippers fan,lol

Ah, I should have known.

RekeHavoc
10-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Ah, I should have known.

lmao

ManRam
10-21-2011, 09:38 AM
No. The Heat are. The Knicks might be. Some other huge market/popular FA destination will be. They have a shot, but the Lakers will always be the top dog in LA, and that will, barring some big change, prevent the huge FAs from going there.

And Blake has a ton of work to do to prove he can be a superstar that can help his team win.

RekeHavoc
10-21-2011, 09:55 AM
No. The Heat are. The Knicks might be. Some other huge market/popular FA destination will be. They have a shot, but the Lakers will always be the top dog in LA, and that will, barring some big change, prevent the huge FAs from going there.

And Blake has a ton of work to do to prove he can be a superstar that can help his team win.

dwight wants a place in which he can get help, win multiple championships, and have his marketing

if he wants MULTIPLE rings, LA clippers wld be best for the longter, as they have 2 stars under 25 yrs old. in LA kobe is 34, pau is 31 i think. the clippers with dwight are much closer to multiple rings than the lakers, at this stage in kobe's career

for the short term, he cld win a ring with the lakers, but if he wants 2 or 3, his best option in the west is the clippers

in the east the only way he can get to the bulls is via trade and that would be his best chance at multiple rings in chicago

the knicks,lol, even if they had the cap to sign him, they still have an umbelievable amount of holes for the future, starting with a pg, a bench, etc, a coach, a gm

the nets are intriguing, they cld move lopez to the 4, and i think they could be contenders, but hey cant win with that roster they have, even if they add a few solid pieces

he needs a team that he can go to with fellow young stars, and a bench, or cap space fo fill out the rest of the team, the best options are:

1.Chicago/LAC

2. LAL, but he woldnt win more than 1 here because of kobe's age, and lack of a pg, backup center, etc, and a new coach who is unproven(lebron did 90% of the work)

all the clippers need is a bench and a new head coach and they will be set to contend with the thunder for the finals for the next 3-4 years

RekeHavoc
10-21-2011, 11:44 AM
The Clippers are there just to take up space and should have been contracted years ago.

hahahahahaha, this is whats wrong with fans of superteams

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 09:12 PM

out of the 4 teams i listed, how are chicago and LAC not the best options?

im not saying for u to agree with me, but lets be serious

the only way the Lakers can get him under the proposed 52.5 BRI structure or even the old 57% BRI is by trading bynum(who is injury prone), late first round picks and odom, and maybe shannon brown if he doesnt opt out or something

kobe is 34, pau is in his 30s, fisher is in his later 30s i believe

they have no future at the pg or the 3 position, after about 4 years, howard would pretty much be by himself, and with kobe's and pau's contract the lakers have 0 wiggle room to improve their team during this period outside the MLE!

if he wants to win 1 ring now? sure, go ahead, if he wants multiple, he needs to go to a team with capspace, and young players

the Clippers have the timberwolves 2012 pick and another pick, so possibly they can get harrision barnes, and another player. but even if they didnt have those picks, the roster is still great

1.Williams
2.Gordon
3.Aminu
4.Griffin
5.Howard

with the speculation that the cap will be around 52-53 million, the clippers have 24 million on the books in 2012, meaning, that only can they sign howard, for the max of 16 million per year, but they would have 12 million left over

meaning that if they could convince howard to sacrifice and take say 14 million, they could bring cp3 in! and then resign Gordon using birdrights

or they could let gordon and sign cp3 and howard for the max, and maybe a player for 2 million or so

all they have to do after this is build the bench with MLE's

and i didnt even talk about using their 2012 draft picks to fill some of their holes

LAC is a 100% no brainer! how could they not be his and cp3's #1 pick?

they have the market, they would be the best plaers in the history of their franchize, and they would be able to extend their careers because they wouldnt have to do as much with the help of gordon and griffin

this is a no brainer!

and then you have Chicago, which you could trade noah,gibson,Asik and picks(including the 2016 unprotected bobcats pick) and possibly get him, they you would have a roster of:

1.Rose
2.Hamilton(amnesty),Korver, brewer
3.Deng,Battier(MLE)
4.Boozer, Thomas
5.Howard

on top of that, the bulls have a very promising european player they drafted, coming within the next 2-4 years and he plays the 4, which would help alot in boozers old age

the bulls could contend for the next 6 years with this roster, and rose wouldnt even be 30 yet!

for arguments sake, lets look at the knicks situation:

With the new BRI percentage, the cap (like they know what this is anyway)would be 52-53million

meaning the Knicks, would have 9-10 million in free cap, u think you can sign howard with that?

meaning,the only way they could get him is by trade, the only pieces they have that they could use are billups,fields, douglas, 0 draft picks and shumpert

and with all the better offers that could be out there, the chances are they dont get him

but lets try living in the fantasy world the knicks live in and they do somehow get him via trade, using the same structure previously mentioned:

Pg: ?
Sg: Mason?
Sf: Anthony,williams?
PF:Stoudemire,?
C: Howard, turiaf

where are you going without a pg to run this show? some MLE pg?and did anyone else notice that stoudemire started wearing knee pads after the second half of the season and his recent back problems :injury:

Where are you going with this? i didnt even mention D'antoni!

lets try another magical situation, in which the knicks get paul during the deadline under the same trade structure:

1.Paul
2.Mason
3.Anthony
4.Stoudemire
5.Turiaf

i think you could win more games with this roster, and could fill their holes in about 3-4 years via MLE and future picks

but who is going to teach melo and stoudemire how to play defense?

So imo, the best situations for howard are:

1.LAC
2.Chi
3.NYK
4.LAL

GodsSon
10-30-2011, 09:17 PM
Why are the four best destinations for Howard all large, over-talked about market teams?

I could easily make arguments for Sacramento, Atlanta, Philly and Minne. Hell, I could even make an argument for Toronto.

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Why are the four best destinations for Howard all large, over-talked about market teams?

I could easily make arguments for Sacramento, Atlanta, Philly and Minne. Hell, I could even make an argument for Toronto.

atlanta is certainly an option because he was born there, and they could move horford to the 4. and trade smith, teague, and picks

philly:laugh2:

Minne, not really, all the teams ive listed have gotten better over the past year, the knicks actually made the playoffs, the bulls went from 8th to the 1st seed, the clippers got much better

what can the twolves say? im sure they can put together a great trade package, and have money to sign him, but what is he really going there to do? whith howard, we have discussed both the possibility of winning a ring and the market in the destination process

what is there in minny??? neither

and toronto :laugh:

what is he going there for??? to go play with barginani and derozen???

evev if they draft someone, who is there to help?

sacramento?? play with the under 22 team that hasnt progressed in a year imo and their best player looks like the 2nd comming of tmac with these injuries

and their coach? child please

bholly
10-30-2011, 09:30 PM
in some ways the best thing for an unbiased observer would be dwight for lebron. it's such a shame that a guy with lbj's raw talent just doesn't seem to care enough to make the most of it. trading him to orlando might finally put a chip on his shoulder and turn him into pissed off super lebron, which would be awesome.

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 09:31 PM
does toronto pay america oil to play in our leagues or something?? i dont understand why they have NBA and MLB teams

they shld give a team to mexico instead

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 09:33 PM
in some ways the best thing for an unbiased observer would be dwight for lebron. it's such a shame that a guy with lbj's raw talent just doesn't seem to care enough to make the most of it. trading him to orlando might finally put a chip on his shoulder and turn him into pissed off super lebron, which would be awesome.

i dont see how this is "unbiased", ur a philly fan making a point for the Heat

im a bulls fan making a point for the clippers

miami would probably be the send best option to LAC due to the fact that LAC has so much cap space that they could sign him and paul

GodsSon
10-30-2011, 09:46 PM
atlanta is certainly an option because he was born there, and they could move horford to the 4. and trade smith, teague, and picks

Why would they need to trade anyone if he's an unrestricted FA if he opts out?

Howard
Horford
J Smoove
JJ
Teague

That pushes ATL over the edge IMO

philly:laugh2:

Why is Philly laughable? With the amnesty clause they'll surely cut Brand, giving them the cap-space to sign him outright and they're located in a large market.

Howard
Speights(??)
Turner
Iggy
Holiday

That's a young core with a lot of potential in the East considering I believe Holiday will be an All-Star in 2 seasons.

Minne, not really, all the teams ive listed have gotten better over the past year, the knicks actually made the playoffs, the bulls went from 8th to the 1st seed, the clippers got much better

what can the twolves say? im sure they can put together a great trade package, and have money to sign him, but what is he really going there to do? whith howard, we have discussed both the possibility of winning a ring and the market in the destination process

what is there in minny??? neither

These players want to win, right? At least that's what they say, so Minne makes a lot of sense for a player like Howard since they have a good, young supporting cast.

Howard
Love (already an All-Star)
D-Will
Wes Johnson
Rubio

That's a scary, young team with a boat-load of potential

and toronto :laugh:

what is he going there for??? to go play with barginani and derozen???

evev if they draft someone, who is there to help?

Believe it or not, Toronto has A LOT to offer elite FA's in 2012. Cap-space and a quickly improving young core full of solid supplementary pieces to a star player that they could draft in 2012 before free agency even hits. People bash Bargnani far too often on this site, as for all of his short-comings he can score in ways many big-man can't. Put him next to an elite defensive big man and he'll blossom. Valanciunas (look him up), DeRozan, Ed Davis + 2012 pick could make it an attractive team.

sacramento?? play with the under 22 team that hasnt progressed in a year imo and their best player looks like the 2nd comming of tmac with these injuries

and their coach? child please

I'm assuming the Kings are your team so I won't say much here other than a core of Howard, Cousins and Evans looks pretty damn solid on paper to me.

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 09:51 PM

Howard
Horford
J Smoove
JJ
Teague

Why is Philly laughable? With the amnesty clause they'll surely cut Brand, giving them the cap-space to sign him outright and they're located in a large market.

Howard
Speights(??)
Turner
Iggy
Holiday

That's a young core with a lot of potential in the East considering I believe Holiday will be an All-Star in 2 seasons.

These players want to win, right? At least that's what they say, so Minne makes a lot of sense for a player like Howard since they have a good, young supporting cast.

Howard
D-Will
Wes Johnson
Rubio

Believe it or not, Toronto has A LOT to offer elite FA's in 2012. Cap-space and a quickly improving young core full of solid supplementary pieces to a star player that they could draft in 2012 before free agency even hits. People bash Bargnani far too often on this site, as for all of his short-comings he can score in ways many big-man can't. Put him next to an elite defensive big man and he'll blossom. Valanciunas (look him up), DeRozan, Ed Davis + 2012 pick could make it an attractive team.

I'm assuming the Kings are your team so I won't say much here other than a core of Howard, Cousins and Evans looks pretty damn solid on paper to me.

i guess raptors fans dont know what a salary cap is either :shrug: who knew

http://www.hoopsworld.com/atlanta-hawks-team-salary/

where exactly would you see philly going with that roster in the next 4 years

and how exactly is that team better than how the magic currently are?

and how much bigger is that market than florida?

toronto, if u cannot see what is wrong with where they are located, and their players, cleary you havent learned from Chris bosh what is wrong with toronto

and minny, where exactly are they going with kevin love, who has 0 post game at this point, ricky rubio, unproven in the nba

michael beasley and his offcourt and attitude problems?

:facepalm:

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 09:53 PM

Howard
Horford
J Smoove
JJ
Teague

Howard
Speights(??)
Turner
Iggy
Holiday

Howard
D-Will
Wes Johnson
Rubio

where in this thread do you see me saying im a kings fan??

i bleed RED blood!

Rego247
10-30-2011, 10:03 PM
does toronto pay america oil to play in our leagues or something?? i dont understand why they have NBA and MLB teams

they shld give a team to mexico instead

Yup. It has nothing to do with being a profitable franchise, just oil.

You Nailed it Champ. Congrats.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 10:09 PM

well you wouldnt figure a lottery team,with no star player, in a country that is known for being predominantly hockey fans, would be turning a profit, but who knows?

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 10:10 PM

well you wouldnt figure a lottery team,with no star player, in a country that is known for being predominantly hockey fans, would be turning a profit, but who knows?

Rego247
10-30-2011, 10:27 PM

Link 1 (http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/31941/digging-deep-to-share-revenue)

It’s time for the rich teams to kick in. But how much, and by what formula?

Although the Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, Celtics and Raptors are expected to be the biggest paying teams, all eyes turn to Lakers owner Jerry Buss, who -- in some proposals under consideration -- would be asked to share as much as $50 million next season alone. That puts him at the top of the list, followed by Knicks owner James Dolan, with no one else close.

Link 2 (http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/32/basketball-valuations-11_Toronto-Raptors_321933.html)

Well now you know. Thanks for playing though.

RekeHavoc
10-30-2011, 10:45 PM
Link 1 (http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/31941/digging-deep-to-share-revenue)

Link 2 (http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/32/basketball-valuations-11_Toronto-Raptors_321933.html)

Well now you know. Thanks for playing though.

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/columnists/rob_longley/2010/10/26/15841826.html

BOSTON - If you never really understood Chris Bosh before, if you couldn't figure out why he seemed to bail on Toronto late last season, on Tuesday he gave us a broad hint at the answer.

Staring at the swath of Boston Celtics banners hanging from the TD Garden and at more television cameras than he claims he ever saw at his only previous NBA home, Bosh essentially said what many in Toronto suspected:

We weren't big enough for him.

"I mean, really it's all about being on TV at the end of the day," Bosh said following the pre-game shoot around, the first look at the Miami Heat circus about to play at an arena near you all NBA season.

"Seriously, a guy can average (20 points and 10 rebounds) and nobody cares. If you don't see it, it doesn't really happen."

Toiling in the perceived anonymity of Canada's biggest market doesn't really cut it for any NBA star worth his ego. These are the guys who lust for Sportscenter (the ESPN version) not Sportscentre (TSN style). Tuesday's tip off to the season was broadcast nationally in both countries, although only one apparently matters to Bosh.

Ultimately, it was his choice to move on after seven seasons as a Raptor, of course. But in doing so, he's about to embark on a vastly different journey with a vastly different set of challenges.

When asked to compare the excitement surrounding a pre-game scene that looked more like the playoffs (not a scene well known to Bosh) than a season opener in Toronto, he again hinted at how his new home feeds his ego.

"If you look around, there's more cameras than I've seen in a month, maybe two months probably in a season combined," Bosh said. "It's a little different."

It won't be the only change for Bosh, who no longer will be called on his questionable leadership abilities in Toronto. Instead, he may survive as a complementary part in the LeBron James-Dwyane Wade show and add to whatever level of stardom he achieves riding their coattails.

So can we forget the talk that he made the move just to play on a championship team? Can we acknowledge that he did it at least as much for the fame?

Everywhere they go this season, the Heat will be the villains, though Bosh should take the smallest share. The lustiest disapproval Tuesday was reserved for James and that is bound to continue.

"We don't expect everybody to love us," Bosh said. "We don't expect everybody to support what we're doing. As long as we have fans in Miami and a couple of fans in every city, that's all we need.

"We didn't do this just to be regular guys, to be a regular team. We want to be one of the great teams to ever play the game."

Whatever Bosh supporters remain in Toronto will have to wait until February when Miami makes its first visit to the Air Canada Centre. If enough fans are still attending by that point, you can bet Bosh will get the Vince Carter treatment and then some.

In case they needed more reason, Bosh acknowledged Tuesday that all the talk of him leaving compromised his concentration as the team was making its half-hearted playoff push late last season.

"It was a distraction the whole time," said Bosh, who was a shaky one-for-8 from the floor in the first half Tuesday. "It wasn't like I was thinking about it. People put it into my head. Every day it was 'What's gonna happen, what's gonna happen, what's gonna happen.'

"Because so many questions were coming and so many people were interested, that played a factor in my concentration. I had to kind of block it out every day and that takes energy."

As for Raptors' general manager Bryan Colangelo's claims that he "quit" down the stretch, Bosh wasn't buying it.

"Everybody is entitled to their opinion," Bosh said. "I know the truth, my family knows the truth, my teammates know the truth.

"It's unfortunate that he said some stuff like that. We tried our best to make that organization a good team."

Of course, Colangelo's words weren't the only unfortunate thing about Bosh's time in Toronto.

rob.longley@sunmedia.ca

twitter.com/longleysunsport

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now You know, thanks for trying tho, do you want the consolation prize? here: :hi5:

beasted86
10-30-2011, 10:58 PM
@MickyArison

Lol RT @ImranQ805: @MickyArison as a Clipper fan curious do you ever talk w/ Sterling? any thoughts on the guy?
http://twitter.com/#!/MickyArison

I want the Clippers to succeed only if Donald Sterling is no longer owner.

Cal827
10-30-2011, 11:04 PM
So what does that exactly mean about Toronto? We were a bad team for much of his tenure. Bad teams don't get on television. For one to be noticed, they have to do something phenomenal on a bad team (E.g Love's 20-25 year, Blake's dominant rookie year, etc). Elton Brand averaged 20-10 on the 00-01 Bulls, but nobody really cared cause that team was terrible.

Also don't really quote the Sun. All of the writers have napoleons syndrome, and love to talk about how things violate a country rather than analyze the facts.

If we were winning, we would be on TV. When Vince Carter was here, we were on TV quite a bit. Both Bosh and Carter resigned when we were winning games, if you haven't noticed. They left when the team was in peril: That could be said for many players though: From Lebron, to Bryant, to Rose and Griffin (If their teams haven't done anything significant in the next bit, I can see Both testing the waters.

assisi805
10-30-2011, 11:09 PM
"I mean, really it's all about being on TV at the end of the day," Bosh said following the pre-game shoot around, the first look at the Miami Heat circus about to play at an arena near you all NBA season.

"Seriously, a guy can average (20 points and 10 rebounds) and nobody cares. If you don't see it, it doesn't really happen."

So when bashing the raptors for not making enough money falls through you bring up they don't get enough TV exposure. Whats your problem with Canada? Oh and don't worry plenty of canadians tune into watch their games. Try getting off Canada's jock.

Sadds The Gr8
10-30-2011, 11:14 PM
The Raptors are the next superteam. Dwight Howard's coming.

RekeHavoc
10-31-2011, 07:12 AM

So when bashing the raptors for not making enough money falls through you bring up they don't get enough TV exposure. Whats your problem with Canada? Oh and don't worry plenty of canadians tune into watch their games. Try getting off Canada's jock.

im just wondering why u guys have teams, because yall dont go for rings, its like ur just happy to participate :hi5:

i have no problem with canada, im just not a fan of anyone who can speak french, i find the language quite disgusting

YoungOne
10-31-2011, 09:13 AM
please start the season, so that this crap talking can stop...

RekeHavoc
10-31-2011, 09:14 AM
please start the season, so that this crap talking can stop...

crap about a team with a salary of 24 million with 2 allstar players on their roster under rookie deals?

scheduled to be the best team in the NBA if they sign these stars?

crap?

GodsSon
10-31-2011, 11:51 AM
where in this thread do you see me saying im a kings fan??

i bleed RED blood!

So does everyone else in the world, so that really tells me nothing...

And when your username is "RekeHavoc", your initial thoughts are going to be the person is a kings fan.

they shld give a team to mexico insteadv

The Blue Jays also won back-to-back World Series' in what is considered "America's favourite past-time" lol. How many American teams have done the same in the last 30 years?

PhillyFaninLA
10-31-2011, 11:58 AM
I wanted to choose other but apparently the only team possible is one of the one's you listed so my opinion does not matter to the TC on this issue because I disagree with the only teams he thinks is possible and have no option to pick my choice or OTHER.

edit:

Teams like OKC, Celtics, Heat are all better options then the above but we have no option to disagree and offer our own opinion in the poll.

RekeHavoc
10-31-2011, 12:09 PM
So does everyone else in the world, so that really tells me nothing...

And when your username is "RekeHavoc", your initial thoughts are going to be the person is a kings fan.

The Blue Jays also won back-to-back World Series' in what is considered "America's favourite past-time" lol. How many American teams have done the same in the last 30 years?

nah, i just made that username on a whim

and the blue jays won back to back world series, what is that, the only championships they own in all american major sports?

and dont even bring up hockey, thats not a major sport

GodsSon
10-31-2011, 12:21 PM
nah, i just made that username on a whim

and the blue jays won back to back world series, what is that, the only championships they own in all american major sports?

and dont even bring up hockey, thats not a major sport

lol when was the last time the Cubs won a World Series? 1908? lol pathetic

How pissed would you be if the Raptors landed the top pick in 2012 and drafted Drummond, often considered to be the best big man prospect in YEARS? lol

From what I remember, the American media was all over our nuts in 2000-2001 when we had VC going nuts up here. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a dusty purple road VC jersey stashed away somewhere lol

RekeHavoc
10-31-2011, 12:28 PM
lol when was the last time the Cubs won a World Series? 1908? lol pathetic

How pissed would you be if the Raptors landed the top pick in 2012 and drafted Drummond, often considered to be the best big man prospect in YEARS? lol

From what I remember, the American media was all over our nuts in 2000-2001 when we had VC going nuts up here. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a dusty purple road VC jersey stashed away somewhere lol

how pissed would i be if an unproven highschool player, does good in college, and goes to the raptors? idk, in my book, 7 years later, he will be a freeagent :laugh2:

Vince carter had the league going nuts because he can dunk, the same way people go nuts for derozen, u think the casual fan or even the hardcore fan can name 4 players on your roster without checking google?

and where did VC go after that?

u think hes going to stay there? u heard of T-mac, vince carter, and chris bosh??

And im not from chicago, im from NY so idc, and im a Red Sox, Bulls,Nuggets, and Giants fan

futureman
10-31-2011, 01:25 PM
I think the clippers or the nets have the potential to become a super team. Here are 2 things that I believe will be the most likely to happen.

1.Dwight Howard and Monte Ellis will join Deron Williams in New Jersey.

2. Deron Williams will go to the Clippers and join Griffin and Gordon.

RekeHavoc
10-31-2011, 01:33 PM
I think the clippers or the nets have the potential to become a super team. Here are 2 things that I believe will be the most likely to happen.

1.Dwight Howard and Monte Ellis will join Deron Williams in New Jersey.

2. Deron Williams will go to the Clippers and join Griffin and Gordon.

via trade im guessing? what wld u give up, besides picks?

and are u sure u want them both in the backcourt, with their lack of D?

Punk
10-31-2011, 01:48 PM
Jordan is a FA this year... Howard is a FA next year...

They could easily trade him.

Bledsoe
Jordan
Aminu
Thompkins
Minny's 1st round pick
Kaman

for Howard

RekeHavoc
10-31-2011, 01:56 PM
They could easily trade him.

Bledsoe
Jordan
Aminu
Thompkins
Minny's 1st round pick
Kaman

for Howard

yea, but y do that when u get the opportunity to sign him or paul as a free agent

id rather risk not getting either, and waiting till the offseason to draft a player with that minny pick, as well as the 2012 clippers pick

just seems like a win-win to me

if u miss out on both of em, u have draft picks

if they are free agents, you have rookies to surround them with and gordon and griffin

Sactown
10-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Let's stop dicking around and just say what we're all thinking... Dwight is going to be a King...

nickdymez
10-31-2011, 03:30 PM

I think your wrong. I think he wants another post presence..

RekeHavoc
10-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Let's stop dicking around and just say what we're all thinking... Dwight is going to be a Free Agent...

fixed*

RekeHavoc
10-31-2011, 05:34 PM
I think your wrong. I think he wants another post presence..

agreed,i think he wants someone that can grab 8-9 boards as well, i feel like he thinks he has to grab every rebound, and wants to play with someone who can handle the load 1 night if he cant

heyman321
10-31-2011, 05:49 PM
He should go tot he Raptors. Him and Linas Kleiza have the potential to be better than Jordan and Pippen or Shaq and Kobe

Dade County
10-31-2011, 05:52 PM
Let's stop dicking around and just say what we're all thinking... Dwight is going to be a King...

What?

King of Zamunda:D

Underdogz∞
10-31-2011, 08:49 PM
Out of the options given, Chicago is the place. Theres something special about a good point guard and a big man that can jump up high and throw it down hard. Paul / Chandler,
Nash / Stoudamire, Payton/ Kemp Kobe/Penny Shaq Kidd/ Chandler etc etc you can go all day this combo is very dangerous And I emphasize these two because they would lose some folks to make it happen so this would be the heart of the team and its really all you need for majority of the production. Howard in Miami would simply be unfair to the rest of the league no team could stand a chance.

ldawg
10-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Howard and Blake is Like Wade and Lebron, even more Silly.

VillaMaravilla
10-31-2011, 10:26 PM
The Knicks dont deserve the "lol".....we are on the rise I know it bothers a lot of you suckas

VillaMaravilla
10-31-2011, 10:28 PM
this lockout only helps the Knicks just like the last one.........we will be in the finals ill sig bet anyone thats how confident i am, any takers?

CityofTreez
10-31-2011, 10:31 PM
Let's stop dicking around and just say what we're all thinking... Donald Sterling doesn't want an NBA superteam...

I love Howard being a Sac King, but I was thinking this.

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 10:18 AM
this lockout only helps the Knicks just like the last one.........we will be in the finals ill sig bet anyone thats how confident i am, any takers?

lmaooo, how?

u know what, never mind, u probably havent even paid attention to what is actually going on in those negotiations with BRI and all the other system changes

so ima just leave you alone, and knowing ur a knicks and jets fan, im going to take it that your a casual fan who doesnt know much

so ima just leave it alone

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Knicks hater...... That's all you are..and again, I understand your jealousy

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 10:25 AM
RekeHavoc likes Indian girls.. Explains how ****ed up his viewss are..

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Knicks hater...... That's all you are..and again, I understand your jealousy

jealousy? my team has the MVP made it to the ECF

jealous of what? ur 9 million dollars of cap space?:laugh2:

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 10:44 AM
wow thats racist

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 10:50 AM
jealousy? my team has the MVP made it to the ECF

jealous of what? ur 9 million dollars of cap space?:laugh2:

5 million......

But anyways you can't sign Dwight without making moves.. Knicks have a chance too, if they make moves..

Salaries......... for the Bulls 12/13 season around 50 million
Knicks 12/13 season salaries around 41..

9 million difference from the bulls.

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 10:53 AM
5 million......

But anyways you can't sign Dwight without making moves.. Knicks have a chance to if they make moves..

yea, but the thing is, we dont need another superstar to win

a few small moves:
Battier-MLE

Mayo for Asik( the pacers nearly traded mcroberts for this guy but the clock ran out, and asik is MUCH MUCH better than mcroberrts so this should be super easy to get)

and we could have a roster of

Rose,Watson
Battier,Mayo,Korver
Deng,Brewer
Boozer,Gibson
Noah,Thomas

and we need dwight because???

check out the bulls forum, i made a thread full of alternatives, and reasons we dont need him

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=664012

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 10:54 AM
5 million......

But anyways you can't sign Dwight without making moves.. Knicks have a chance too, if they make moves..

:laugh2:

what moves? what could you possibly do to give yourselves more cap space??

trade fields, shumpert, and stoudemire off ur roster???

lmaoo

lemme hear it

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 11:02 AM

a few small moves:
Battier-MLE

Mayo for Asik( the pacers nearly traded mcroberts for this guy but the clock ran out, and asik is MUCH MUCH better than mcroberrts so this should be super easy to get)

Rose,Watson
Battier,Mayo,Korver
Deng,Brewer
Boozer,Gibson
Noah,Thomas

check out the bulls forum, i made a thread full of alternatives, and reasons we dont need him

Mayo for Asik..... if it was that superr easy why didn't the front office of the Chicago Bulls make a trade then? I agree you guys don't need a superstar to win, your team is fine the way they are now, plus a few tweaks. it should be alright. Rose make 9 million on the qualifying offer if the team decides to take which the won't risk him going as a UFA later.. You guys are bound to sign Rose at a max, where does that leave for cap space to sign other players. MLE being the exception of course.

mttwlsn16
11-01-2011, 11:04 AM
this reke noob has been very obnoxious in every post ive seen

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 11:06 AM
:laugh2:

what moves? what could you possibly do to give yourselves more cap space??

trade fields, shumpert, and stoudemire off ur roster???

lmaoo

lemme hear it
I will be honest with you.. If the Knicks want to win they have to trade Amar'e Stoudemire since Melo and STAT are similar in what they give to the team, good offense and mediocre D. Melo is the guy I would keep here..

STAT would have to be traded along with someone else to get in CP3 at a discount S&T. and ask Dwight for a pay cut. He can make it easy with endorsements in NY.

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Mayo for Asik..... if it was that superr easy why didn't the front office of the Chicago Bulls make a trade then? I agree you guys don't need a superstar to win, your team is fine the way they are now, plus a few tweaks. it should be alright. Rose make 9 million on the qualifying offer if the team decides to take which the won't risk him going as a UFA later.. You guys are bound to sign Rose at a max, where does that leave for cap space to sign other players. MLE being the exception of course.

we werent willing to trade Asik last year because we thought we could win without making a move for a shooting guard and were hopeful that hamilton would be bought out

now, we know we cant win without a shooting guard who can help rose, we will be forced to either get hamilton via amnesty or trade for mayo

we didnt make any moves since the season started last year, besides signing a 3rd string pg

we dont even have cap now, so why would it matter to us a year from now?

were not one of those teams who trades our entire roster, praying for the chance to sign a free agent

we have a player overseas waiting for us, a 2016 unprotected pick, and lots of picks

our roster is set, unlike alot of other teams in the NBA, our biggest hole is our 2guard right now

Pierzynski4Prez
11-01-2011, 11:08 AM

Who do we need to sign dude? We can fill our only hole, SG, by trading some of our depth at the bigs, or can take advantage of the amnesty clause and get someone like Rip for basically nothing. We aren't in the position of FA or bust. We have a Bobcats draft pick as well when we want it or to use as trade bait, the longer we wait, the less protected it is.

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 11:09 AM
this reke noob has been very obnoxious in every post ive seen

Yeah he is a Knicks hater, I am used to that.

RekeHavoc
I will be honest with you.. If the Knicks want to win they have to trade Amar'e Stoudemire since Melo and STAT are similar in what they give to the team, good offense and mediocre D. Melo is the guy I would keep here..

STAT would have to be traded along with someone else to get in CP3 at a discount S&T. and ask Dwight for a pay cut. He can make it easy with endorsements in NY.

lmao, ur running around in circles

gunna trade a max contract player for a player making nearly the max, and then magically convice dwight to sign for what? around 10 million??? :laugh:

i wish i had the imagination of a knicks fan, i could be the next J.K Rowling or something, or Tom Clancy

Pierzynski4Prez

Yes, because those things happen all the time in the NBA.

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Who do we need to sign dude? We can fill our only hole, SG, by trading some of our depth at the bigs, or can take advantage of the amnesty clause and get someone like Rip for basically nothing. We aren't in the position of FA or bust. We have a Bobcats draft pick as well when we want it or to use as trade bait, the longer we wait, the less protected it is.

this

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 11:10 AM

didnt u read my sig?

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 11:12 AM
I am not doubting your team.. It's true that you guys need at 2 guard.. But remember no team is perfect.

Knicks need a lot I am not going to lie, a bench, a center, etc. Obviously not a deep squad.. But I have faith in my team.. We will pull something off.

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 11:13 AM

didn't bosh, wade, and lebron sign at a discount.. Thought so..

Pierzynski4Prez
11-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Its only time before we hear the CP3 for Billups and Fields trade that is going to come about next season.

Pierzynski4Prez
11-01-2011, 11:14 AM

Yea, from like 17 mil to 15 mil. Not from 17 mil to 9 or 10 mil. That didn't prove a thing.

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 11:14 AM
yea, from like 17 mil to 15 mil. Not from 17 mil to 10 mil. That didn't prove a thing.

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 11:16 AM
But with the new CBA, I don't know where the salary cap is going to extend so I am not going to argue further. Waste of time talking to Chicago fans.

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 11:39 AM

for 14 million! ur team cant even afford to offer him 10!

Dade County
11-01-2011, 11:48 AM

a few small moves:
Battier-MLE

Rose,Watson
Battier,Mayo,Korver
Deng,Brewer
Boozer,Gibson
Noah,Thomas

It wont be that easy to get Mayo (should have pulled the trigger last year)
And that line-up is supposed to push you over the top in the east? With all the amnesty crap thats about to happen (if their is a season of course).

You know Pat is going to put better pieces around the trio right?

PhillyFaninLA
11-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Yea, from like 17 mil to 15 mil. Not from 17 mil to 9 or 10 mil. That didn't prove a thing.

What I'm hearing is someone made a valid point so I am going to change my argument so I'm still right.

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 11:50 AM
It wont be that easy to get Mayo (should have pulled the trigger last year)
And that line-up is supposed to push you over the top in the east? With all the amnesty crap thats about to happen (if their is a season of course).

You know Pat is going to put better pieces around the trio right?

have fun with barron davis, and rashard lewis :laugh2:

oh yea, and gilbert arenas :laugh2:

i guess the heat are going to e the only team signing these amnestly players, the lakers, celtics, spurs, knicks, and bulls are all going to sit down and watch this:facepalm:

Dade County
11-01-2011, 11:55 AM

This is the line-up I am watching out for the most (totally unstoppable)... To bad it's the knicks front office trying to create such a line-up "meaning" it what happen:laugh2:

Only Pat can create something like this:D

Pierzynski4Prez
11-01-2011, 11:58 AM
What I'm hearing is someone made a valid point so I am going to change my argument so I'm still right.

His point was a pipe dream. He was saying that Dwight will pass up a max of around 17, for roughly a 9 million/year contract (with the usual 10% yearly increase). But because LBJ, Bosh, and Wade all went from 17 to 14, D12 will sure do the same. Because you know, its the same difference in money, and also the completely same situation.

Dade County
11-01-2011, 11:59 AM
i guess the heat are going to e the only team signing these amnestly players, the lakers, celtics, spurs, knicks, and bulls are all going to sit down and watch this:facepalm:

Did anywhere in my post say that......... sad:facepalm:

Don't be bad at me that the line-up you posted would only win one game against the HEAT in the post season, I was just trying to help you out:D

have fun with barron davis, and rashard lewis :laugh2:

oh yea, and gilbert arenas :laugh2:

:confused:... smh

You should stop arguing with Knicks fans, your becoming delusional :punish:

pebloemer
11-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Howard + Griffin = most high percentage shots in the league + worst FT% in the league. They'd raise me to my feet with incredible athletic plays, then fall face first into my hands, shaking my head over the many missed FT's down the stretch. Most exciting/frustrating team on the planet.

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Did anywhere in my post say that......... sad:facepalm:

Don't be bad at me that the line-up you posted would only win one game against the HEAT in the post season, I was just trying to help you out:D

:confused:... smh

You should stop arguing with Knicks fans, your becoming delusional :punish:

lol, we would only win 1 game with battier guarding wade, deng guarding lebron, an improved derrick rose, an improved offensive system, and OJ Mayo

OK

and im becoming delusional?

Dade County
11-01-2011, 12:23 PM
lol, we would only win 1 game with battier guarding wade, deng guarding lebron, an improved derrick rose, an improved offensive system, and OJ Mayo

OK

and im becoming delusional?

I see it's to late for you... I tried.

So are players & system wont get better either... Pat wont put better players around the trio (don't answer that, i don't feel like reading nonsense).

Whats wrong with you... In some of your post, you seem like a knowledgeable fan, but in others, you are worse then a New yorker leaving in south florida.

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
I see it's to late for you... I tried.

So are players & system wont get better either... Pat wont put better players around the trio (don't answer that, i don't feel like reading nonsense).

Whats wrong with you... In some of your post, you seem like a knowledgeable fan, but in others, you are worse then a New yorker leaving in south florida.

your assuming the bulls can only win 1 game with the inclusion of battier, and mayo

this is nothing to argue about here, if u think that we wont win more than a game, then you are not a knowledgeable fan, so im not going to argue with u

Dade County
11-01-2011, 12:34 PM
your assuming the bulls can only win 1 game with the inclusion of battier, and mayo

this is nothing to argue about here, if u think that we wont win more than a game, then you are not a knowledgeable fan, so im not going to argue with u

The 1 game thing was be being a HEAT fan.... (You know what fan stand for right?).

The important message I am trying to pass on is... That line up does not put you over the top (as you stated) because on top of the east is the HEAT.

That is why the bulls fans are praying for Howard so bad, and you know this.

But watch, you are going to take the insignificant part of my statements and focus on that, with out confronting the question/problems about your bulls (which is a pretty good team, but they don't have the fire power to get pass the HEAT).

And I feel that you are underestimating Pat, he will put better players around these guys. (Does that count for anything to you?)

RekeHavoc
11-01-2011, 12:38 PM
The 1 game thing was be being a HEAT fan.... (You know what fan stand for right?).

The important message I am trying to pass on is... That line up does not put you over the top (as you stated) because on top of the east is the HEAT.

That is why the bulls fans are praying for Howard so bad, and you know this.

But watch, you are going to take the insignificant part of my statements and focus on that, with out confronting the question/problems about your bulls (which is a pretty good team, but they don't have the fire power to get pass the HEAT).

that lineup doesnt put us over the top, but it puts us close enough to where we could definately take it in 7, but it can go either way

keep living in your fantasy world tho

Punk
11-01-2011, 12:41 PM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

Rosh
11-01-2011, 01:16 PM
What an unbiased poll.

nyKnicks126
11-01-2011, 06:18 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

If you don't think the team would be better then you are not a Knicks fan..

Melo and STAT cancel each other out.. You can't deny this..