PDA

View Full Version : Closer to 50-50...........

mzgrizz
10-20-2011, 12:03 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AgYG5CY2AJ8x90S_9ibjPUS8vLYF?slug=aw-wojnarowski_nba_labor_talks_progress_101911

Ahhhhhh can it really be close to ending before the fans become too jaded and apathetic? SURELY this will be the last big hurdle....
:pray:

likemystylez
10-20-2011, 12:11 AM
well his information isnt all accurate anyways. he says that stern threatened to cancel games through xmas if the two sides didnt have an agreement on tuesday. I watched the stern interview with david aldridge. Stern NEVER said he would cancel games- he said that his gut was telling him that a deal wouldnt be reached until after xmas.

heyman321
10-20-2011, 12:21 AM
That guy on Yahoo is the worst reporter ever, why does he still have a job? I wouldn't hold my breath because this guy is wrong more than Chris Broussard and Chad Ford combined.

MrfadeawayJB
10-20-2011, 12:23 AM
we can only hope this guy is right this time

mzgrizz
10-20-2011, 08:50 AM
well his information isnt all accurate anyways. he says that stern threatened to cancel games through xmas if the two sides didnt have an agreement on tuesday. I watched the stern interview with david aldridge. Stern NEVER said he would cancel games- he said that his gut was telling him that a deal wouldnt be reached until after xmas.

Maybe his gut was full of hot air that day !!!!!:laugh: