1. Wade

2. Kobe

3. Howard

4. Dirk

5. KD

:facepalm:

NYKnicksAllDay
10-19-2011, 11:35 AM
They're both bad, but Skip's is worse. Melo is fringe top 10, not top 5.

Cal827
10-19-2011, 11:35 AM
1. Why in the **** is Durant #2 on Bayless' list?
2. No offense to Wade and Heat fans, but Howard should be ranked higher than him. He's a top 2 player.
3. Continuing on with 2, Lebron is off both of their lists?! WTF? I know Skip had a grudge against him but I guess Smith is going to preach to the same crowd as balless... THEY MAD! Also why the hell is CP3 off both lists?
4. Where the Hell is Howard in Skip's list... Damn he more than mad... he DUMB
5. Kobe Overrated on both lists.
6. Melo is good, but shouldn't be in top 5 yet.
7. They looked to have got one about right. Dirk is 4 or 5 on most PSD lists

:facepalm: and these people call themselves reporters. They should be banned from the NBA permanently for this crap

Soxsnation4life
10-19-2011, 11:37 AM
absolutly horrid lists. Their main reason for not having Lebron in the top 5 is rings but were is howard, melo and durants rings?? What a joke.

Sadds The Gr8
10-19-2011, 11:38 AM
lmao those guys are hilarious

dnewguy
10-19-2011, 11:41 AM

BranWingss
10-19-2011, 11:46 AM
LeBron has way too many haters.

Celticsfan2007
10-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Lebron hate thread incoming...

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Melo would only be top 5 if he played defense ... But he def has top 5 potential . Lebron off both lists is horrible. Howard should be 2 on every1s list

Rivera
10-19-2011, 12:02 PM
:laugh: :laugh: stephen a smith has been converted into the dark side

Slimsim
10-19-2011, 12:15 PM
Skip list look good to me :D

thapastime7
10-19-2011, 12:29 PM
i dont like dirk as a top 5 but i guess because of how he won it for the mavericks boosted him

i think its

wade
howard
kd
melo ( for the haters he is clutch if howard is all d and only offense is dunking bad free throws no jumper )
cp3

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 12:30 PM
hahahhahahha

thapastime7
10-19-2011, 12:32 PM
1. Why in the **** is Durant #2 on Bayless' list?
2. No offense to Wade and Heat fans, but Howard should be ranked higher than him. He's a top 2 player.
3. Continuing on with 2, Lebron is off both of their lists?! WTF? I know Skip had a grudge against him but I guess Smith is going to preach to the same crowd as balless... THEY MAD! Also why the hell is CP3 off both lists?
4. Where the Hell is Howard in Skip's list... Damn he more than mad... he DUMB
5. Kobe Overrated on both lists.
6. Melo is good, but shouldn't be in top 5 yet.
7. They looked to have got one about right. Dirk is 4 or 5 on most PSD lists

:facepalm: and these people call themselves reporters. They should be banned from the NBA permanently for this crap

like i sed howard is all defense and only offense is put back and dunks cant shoot a jumper 10 feet or take over a game offensively why 2 but melo can single handly win a game for you put up great overall number but bc he def doesnt match his offense he isnt top 5 give me a break

miller74
10-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Wade isnt the best on his team let alone the league

jim51990
10-19-2011, 12:34 PM
I'll admit I enjoy watching skip but he is so wrong one lebron is so clearly one but the real problem is that everything he uses against lebron not winning he completely overlooks with melo who has got out of the first round ONCE. Melos not even top 10 let alone top 5 coming from a big melo fan

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 12:37 PM
lmfao@ How PSD hates Melo with a passion.

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 12:38 PM

Wade is better than Lebron. Please stop with this crap.

coryd238
10-19-2011, 12:41 PM
lmfao@ How PSD hates Melo with a passion.

And yet they love KD :facepalm:

Mine is:

1. Wade
2. Lebron
3. Howard
4. Kobe
5. Chris Paul

Mane
10-19-2011, 12:44 PM
well, just as you thought they had the least possible amount of credibility.

smith&wesson
10-19-2011, 12:48 PM
no lebron ? must be just a joke

Dade County
10-19-2011, 01:06 PM

Crack is a hell of a drug... You should stay of of it.

Crackadalic
10-19-2011, 01:21 PM
I wasnt even mad I just smiled the whole time I was watching it. Pure comedy

Soxsnation4life
10-19-2011, 01:32 PM
You just gotta laugh at the **** those guys spew on TV now.

justinnum1
10-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Wades rank looks right

Cool007
10-19-2011, 01:35 PM
They both are just starving for attention. Nothing to see here.

miller74
10-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Crack is a hell of a drug... You should stay of of it.

We shall see wont we

Duddy
10-19-2011, 01:46 PM
it was only fair if Lebron James was out of contest

Sactown
10-19-2011, 02:03 PM
The Lebron hate has got to stop...

The list for me goes

Lebron

Dwight
Wade/CP3
Durant

C_Mund
10-19-2011, 02:15 PM
These guys have turned into such a joke. The only way they stay relevant is to piss off the basketball community with every comment. Honestly. Between Smith going on an ill-timed Lebron rant to Bayless' "interview" with Bosh....they're just the Maury Povich of basketball journalism

coryd238
10-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Seriously guys, wtf makes Lebron better than Wade?

blystr2002
10-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Everyone who says their list sucks just aren't smart. First, it is all relative to what you value you can really pick the top 7 guys and mix them up however you want and have a good argument. I think wade is definitely better then L. James. Also, if it was just Skip being his usual jerk self I'd say ok,but Smith and more and more top analysts who watch every game for every team not just ESPN highlights and their city's team aren't including James at the top anymore. It might just be true.

nysportsfan02
10-19-2011, 02:28 PM
Regular season give me LeBron but come Playoff time, give me Wade.

smith&wesson
10-19-2011, 02:32 PM
These guys have turned into such a joke. The only way they stay relevant is to piss off the basketball community with every comment. Honestly. Between Smith going on an ill-timed Lebron rant to Bayless' "interview" with Bosh....they're just the Maury Povich of basketball journalism

i agree they are terrible. wish shaq took skips job. it be fun to watch shaq constantly talk down to smith lol

coryd238
10-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Regular season give me LeBron but come Playoff time, give me Wade.

Exactly, what good is a number 1 seed if you get an early exit every time? Regular season doesn't mean ****.

Wade > Lebron.

SteBO
10-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Why are you guys taking these two clowns seriously? :shrug:

blystr2002
10-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Obviously, Lebron is a beast and one of the best, but to all the people who worship him and get offended when he isn't put number 1 what has he really ever done that makes you swear he is clearly the best. Seriously, what has he done?

Chronz
10-19-2011, 02:44 PM
like i sed howard is all defense and only offense is put back and dunks cant shoot a jumper 10 feet or take over a game offensively why 2 but melo can single handly win a game for you put up great overall number but bc he def doesnt match his offense he isnt top 5 give me a break
Dwight takes over a game on defense, and Melo takes over on offense. The real difference is that Dwight is still a 20+PPG scorer on high TS%, meanwhile Melo sucks on D. BIG ONES

coryd238
10-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Dwight takes over a game on defense, and Melo takes over on offense. The real difference is that Dwight is still a 20+PPG scorer on high TS%, meanwhile Melo sucks on D. BIG ONES

He doesn't suck at D when it matters (playoffs). People are just going off what they hear :facepalm:

John Walls Era
10-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith would fit right in with the NBA Forum.

juno10
10-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Wade is better than Lebron. Please stop with this crap.

so you think its not even arguable to the point where we need to stop with this "crap" your hate for bron is reaching pathetic zone.

Azzacadabra
Annnd of course people on here criticize lists from behind a computer. You try going on in front of national television with confidence and make your list and see if everybody agrees with you. Easier said than done.

mttwlsn16
anyone who doesnt have lebron at #1 should re-do their list

mttwlsn16
10-19-2011, 02:56 PM
The Lebron hate has got to stop...

The list for me goes

Lebron

Dwight
Wade/CP3
Durant

bingoooooo

juno10
10-19-2011, 02:57 PM

what makes wade better than lebron? and don't bring up something he did 7 yrs ago. i thinks its arguable for dwight-bron-wade for tops in the league.

they are on the same team and lebron looked like the better player on most nights

Ill21
10-19-2011, 02:58 PM
SMH at no LeBron

coryd238
10-19-2011, 03:00 PM
what makes wade better than lebron? and don't bring up something he did 7 yrs ago. i thinks its arguable for dwight-bron-wade for tops in the league.

they are on the same team and lebron looked like the better player on most nights

The fact that people are saying Lebron is the indisputable best player is ridiculous.

And Wade showed up in the Finals, Lebron didn't. That alone makes him better.

MR.TRIPDUB
10-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Much like the guy they leftout, they're just attention whores. Lebron is 1 and at worst 2.

Longhornfan1234
10-19-2011, 03:07 PM
The real top 10 list

1. LeBron
2. Wade
3. Howard
4. Dirk
5. Kobe
6. KD
7. Rose
8. Melo
9. CP3
10. D. Williams

juno10
10-19-2011, 03:07 PM
The fact that people are saying Lebron is the indisputable best player is ridiculous.

says who? so you judge him off one series? how about the previous series where wade was playing just as bad as lebron did in the finals to a point where the coach was actually contemplating whether he should let mike miller finnish game 4, lebron shut down the mvp,and destryed the best defensive team in basketball.

lebron still played okay in game 1,everyone choked game 2, he set up the game winner for game 3, games 4,5=total choke job wade choked late in thos games to, game 6 everyone choked again but lebron had a better game.

numba1CHANGsta
10-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Durant would own Wade js

pedrofan45
10-19-2011, 03:10 PM

I know no one remembers this but lebron was the reason they got to the finals, he was absolutely unstoppable, pippen was saying that he was better than michael jordan at this time.. wade was horrible up until the finals, but did they win in the finals??

When Lebron's on and wade's off the heat look unstoppable, believe me they absolutely crushed my celtics

When wade's on and lebron's off the heat look so beatable it's not even funny

pedrofan45
10-19-2011, 03:11 PM
my top 5

Lebron
Howard
Wade
Dirk
Kobe

beliges
10-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Big deal. This is these guys' opinion. Just like the ESPN list was those guys' opinion. There is no clear cut #1 player in the league right now, thats what makes things great. There are about 4 guys you can claim are the clear #1 players in the NBA right now and one can make a reasonable argument for each one of them. No need to get *****y just because someone doesnt hold the opinion that your player is the absolute best. There is no absolute best right now.

pedrofan45
10-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Big deal. This is these guys' opinion. Just like the ESPN list was those guys' opinion. There is no clear cut #1 player in the league right now, thats what makes things great. There are about 4 guys you can claim are the clear #1 players in the NBA right now and one can make a reasonable argument for each one of them. No need to get *****y just because someone doesnt hold the opinion that your player is the absolute best. There is no absolute best right now.

...Lebron is the absolute best

Laughable how many haters this guy has

MR.TRIPDUB
10-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Lebron
Dwight
Wade
Rose
Kd
Dirk
Kobe
Cp3
Pau
Melo

FUKudomeYOMOMMA
10-19-2011, 03:15 PM
I was surprised that tony romo wasnt #1 on Skip's list

beliges
10-19-2011, 03:16 PM
...Lebron is the absolute best

Thats your opinion. For me, I dont see how one can be the absolute best and have one of the absolute worst performances in Finals history. There is no absolute best right now in the league.

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 03:20 PM
says who? so you judge him off one series? how about the previous series where wade was playing just as bad as lebron did in the finals to a point where the coach was actually contemplating whether he should let mike miller finnish game 4, lebron shut down the mvp,and destryed the best defensive team in basketball.

lebron still played okay in game 1,everyone choked game 2, he set up the game winner for game 3, games 4,5=total choke job wade choked late in thos games to, game 6 everyone choked again but lebron had a better game.

The series that mattered.... And if your coach would have sat Wade down for "Mike Miller", he would have been the first guy fired in the playoffs ever..

Sactown
10-19-2011, 03:25 PM
I hate how everyone attacks Lebron for choking!! he had the best game of the three superstars when it mattered most.. the close out game...

beliges
10-19-2011, 03:27 PM
I hate how everyone attacks Lebron for choking!! he had the best game of the three superstars when it mattered most.. the close out game...

Ya, and then had one of the absolute worst choke jobs even in the history of the Finals. And you hate how everyone attacks Lebron for choking? He choked really really really bad.

Sactown
10-19-2011, 03:28 PM
Ya, and then had one of the absolute worst choke jobs even in the history of the Finals. And you hate how everyone attacks Lebron for choking? He choked really really really bad.

If wade had played better in the close out game they might have a ring... both failed it wasn't just Lebron....

beliges
10-19-2011, 03:30 PM
If wade had played better in the close out game they might have a ring... both failed it wasn't just Lebron....

Dude, Wade was the Finals MVP of that series if the Heat won. He played well enough. Lebron choked beyond belief. Like I said, one of the worst Finals performances ever. Doesnt get worse than that. You cant have your "best player" perform that way on the biggest stage of all.

Sactown
10-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Dude, Wade was the Finals MVP of that series if the Heat won. He played well enough. Lebron choked beyond belief. Like I said, one of the worst Finals performances ever. Doesnt get worse than that. You cant have your "best player" perform that way on the biggest stage of all.

Wade choked when the series was on the line.. in the series against Chicago and Dallas.. If wade had shot a greater percentage than 37.5 then maybe there would of been a game 7...

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 03:35 PM
Wade choked when the series was on the line.. in the series against Chicago and Dallas.. If wade had shot a greater percentage than 37.5 then maybe there would of been a game 7...

lmfao..Yea its wades fault he had no help in the 4th quarter of games.. This is laughable...

juno10
10-19-2011, 03:40 PM
lmfao..Yea its wades fault he had no help in the 4th quarter of games.. This is laughable...

why do you insist on trolling this forum

mttwlsn16
10-19-2011, 03:41 PM

lebron is better than kobe as well

naps
10-19-2011, 03:41 PM
LeBron
Wade
Howard
CP3
Durant

juno10
10-19-2011, 03:42 PM

yes better than kobe ever was.

Sactown
10-19-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm not saying Lebron didn't choke.. but so did Mr. Wade and saying otherwise is laughable

UPRock
10-19-2011, 03:49 PM
No Lebron in either one?:facepalm:.

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 03:50 PM
why do you insist on trolling this forum

Shut up. Look at the box scores smart guy. I dont really know what "troll" means, but if it means lying on Lebron, then your delusion. Im not gonna sit here and sugar coat anything about any player. You all love Lebron, i dislike him. You show your love by continuously defending his shortcomings, i show my dislike by reminding you of them. Your no better than me. So your a troll. Get outta here..

nickdymez
LeBron
Wade
Howard
CP3
Durant

This doesnt surprise me

allSUAVE
:laugh2:

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 03:51 PM

In PSD world he is.

Sactown
10-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Shut up. Look at the box scores smart guy. I dont really know what "troll" means, but if it means lying on Lebron, then your delusion. Im not gonna sit here and sugar coat anything about any player. You all love Lebron, i dislike him. You show your love by continuously defending his shortcomings, i show my dislike by reminding you of them. Your no better than me. So your a troll. Get outta here..

Then look at the box score in the most important game of the series GAME 6 and look which star played the best.. *SPOILER ALERT* It was Lebron James..

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Then look at the box score in the most important game of the series GAME 6 and look which star played the best.. *SPOILER ALERT* It was Lebron James..

What series are you talking about man? Im talking about the finals. Thats what matters is my point. In the playoffs, other players can step up and win games/series for their teams. Lebron balled out in the Chicago series no doubt. But is that it? Did he think he won the chip after the Chicago series? You see what im saying. I get called a troll and all this other nerd crap but the facts are the facts.

Sactown
10-19-2011, 03:57 PM
What series are you talking about man? Im talking about the finals. Thats what matters is my point. In the playoffs, other players can step up and win games/series for their teams. Lebron balled out in the Chicago series no doubt. But is that it? Did he think he won the chip after the Chicago series? You see what im saying. I get called a troll and all this other nerd crap but the facts are the facts.

So am I.. in the finals GAME 6.. WADE *THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD!!* Shot 37.5% while only scoring 17 points and giving the Mavericks 5 EXTRA possessions.. THAT IS A CHOKE!

juno10
10-19-2011, 03:57 PM

you dislike him because he's great,if you wasn't a threat to your boy kobe than you would treat him the same as every other superstar in the league, like your defending melo,melo is a worse player with less accomplishments and you have never said a negative thing about him. its clear as day and even more clear now since it looks like i hit a nerve with you.

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 04:05 PM
you dislike him because he's great,if you wasn't a threat to your boy kobe than you would treat him the same as every other superstar in the league, like your defending melo,melo is a worse player with less accomplishments and you have never said a negative thing about him. its clear as day and even more clear now since it looks like i hit a nerve with you.

First of all buddy, i dont dislike greatness.. Im a laker fan, they have put out the greatest players of all time. I love greatness, i love winners. Secondly, i defend melo because i think he's a good ball player and you all hate him here for some reason. Third, its juvenile of you people to always bring up kobe to me like im gonna get hurt. lol.. Thats you people that get hurt when something negative is said about another man, not me. You can say whatever you want negative about Kobe. He bought my team 5 championships. Fourth, no other superstar in the league gets the same praise as Lebron does.. The funniest thing you said was that i hate him because he's great. I never hated Jordan, never hated Duncan, never hated hakeem, never even hated Bird. Those guys are winners who deserved all the praise they got. Lebron doesn't.

Sactown
10-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Yup.. so you're just going to ignore game 6 of the finals.. that's cool I guess... dot dot dot

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Yup.. so you're just going to ignore game 6 of the finals.. that's cool I guess... dot dot dot

Dude read what i said.. IT wasnt clear to me weather or not you were talkin about the finals or the ecf..

Sactown
10-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Dude read what i said.. IT wasnt clear to me weather or not you were talkin about the finals or the ecf..

THE FINALS!! read what I said, but I can understand why you would think it could be the ECF since he choked majorly then too!

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 04:21 PM
THE FINALS!! read what I said, but I can understand why you would think it could be the ECF since he choked majorly then too!

Wade was hurt in the ecf.. Wasnt gonna play.. But if you think Wade choked then fine

Sactown
10-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Wade was hurt in the ecf.. Wasnt gonna play.. But if you think Wade choked then fine

When I'm hurt I give the other team 9 extra possessions in one game too..
Of course wades hurt.. whats new? he throws himself at the rim every other possession...

iam brett favre
10-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Coming from a big LeBron hater, its a joke that he isnt top 5, or even top 3

Sactown
10-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Coming from a big LeBron hater, its a joke that he isnt top 5, or even top 3

It's a joke that he isn't #1

Ebbs
10-19-2011, 04:33 PM
I laughed for 15 minutes. How either of them has Kobe in the top 3 is inexcusable. I question whether they watch basketball anymore at all.

bbcmillionaire
10-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Lol no lebron?

1.Kobe
2.lebron (can switch with Kobe anyday of the week)
3.Dwight
4.dirk
5.Carmelo(melo and durant fights for
This spot, but melo has proven he can play defense when he wants to, does everything durant does, but he also has a post game and he's more clutch)

I also love the fact that the 22 year old MVP is not in the top 5, lol it just proves rose is going to dominate for years to come

bbcmillionaire
10-19-2011, 04:49 PM

Lol an excuse is just like an @$$. Everyone has 1, at that point in the playoffs pretty much everyone is tired. Derrick rose was tired in the ecf from having to carry the team at critical points in the 1st two rounds. So what, they came to play therefore they will be judged from a production stand point

Bornknick73
10-19-2011, 05:10 PM
If it came down to the last shot with the game on the line I would give it to everyone of those players before Lebron.

Lebron James is the Barry Bonds/Alex Rodriguez of the NBA. Incredible skill, pathetic will. Wade is a killer, Kobe is a killer, Melo is a killer, Lebron has yet to show it.

All flashy dunks and no game winners, comes up small in the biggest moments. And I have a 8 year sample size to draw from. So i doubt his chokiness is a fluke.

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Lol an excuse is just like an @$$. Everyone has 1, at that point in the playoffs pretty much everyone is tired. Derrick rose was tired in the ecf from having to carry the team at critical points in the 1st two rounds. So what, they came to play therefore they will be judged from a production stand point

Im just pointing out that he was hurt and tried to play through it. Could have hurt his team.

D Roses Bulls
10-19-2011, 05:20 PM
I would agree with Wade being number 1. I have been saying it since ive been on this site. Melo top 5 is a joke.

Mine would be

1. Wade
2. Lebron
3. Howard
4. Dirk
5. Rose/KD

And I know I will get hate for the 5th spot with putting KD and Rose at that spot, but both just came off conference finals runs and one just won the MVP award. Please don't give me no CP3 crap cause I'm not listening.

Klivlend
10-19-2011, 05:32 PM
If it came down to the last shot with the game on the line I would give it to everyone of those players before Lebron.

Lebron James is the Barry Bonds/Alex Rodriguez of the NBA. Incredible skill, pathetic will. Wade is a killer, Kobe is a killer, Melo is a killer, Lebron has yet to show it.

All flashy dunks and no game winners, comes up small in the biggest moments. And I have a 8 year sample size to draw from. So i doubt his chokiness is a fluke.

I'm so sick of people making posts like this that I've stop rebuttling...You obviously are not well informed of LBJ's complete body of work.

ALDAVIS>NFL
10-19-2011, 05:36 PM
It's so true every player and analyst(besides lebron groupies)has Kobe no less then #3 but yet he's overrated on their list? But what they say is true Lebron is great and all but you can't be top 5 without being clutch, Kobe hate is emberrasing

c0rbz
10-19-2011, 05:51 PM
They are obviously kidding by not having LeBron there so stfu.

beliges
10-19-2011, 05:53 PM

Dude, how is Lebron a threat to Kobe? Lebron has never ever won in this league and Kobe is one of the greatest winners to ever play. Lebron needs to win a few titles before he can even threaten Kobe's career. Right now, there is no threat. And for the millionth time, the reason people bash Lebron is because of the embarassing performance he put up in the Finals along with his douchey personality. If Lebron ever wins and performs well while doing so, some of the hate will trickle down. Until then, he will be bashed, and rightfully so, because you cannot expect to get all the praise in the world without ever earning it.

ALDAVIS>NFL
10-19-2011, 05:53 PM
yes better than kobe ever was.

Thats laughable Lebron will never be anywhere near Kobe when it's all said and done. He can't win the big one oh and Kobe in his prime>Lebron in his prime

ALDAVIS>NFL
10-19-2011, 05:56 PM
First of all buddy, i dont dislike greatness.. Im a laker fan, they have put out the greatest players of all time. I love greatness, i love winners. Secondly, i defend melo because i think he's a good ball player and you all hate him here for some reason. Third, its juvenile of you people to always bring up kobe to me like im gonna get hurt. lol.. Thats you people that get hurt when something negative is said about another man, not me. You can say whatever you want negative about Kobe. He bought my team 5 championships. Fourth, no other superstar in the league gets the same praise as Lebron does.. The funniest thing you said was that i hate him because he's great. I never hated Jordan, never hated Duncan, never hated hakeem, never even hated Bird. Those guys are winners who deserved all the praise they got. Lebron doesn't.

:clap:

Underdogz∞
10-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Top 5 should read

1. Dirk
2. Durant
3. Kobe
4. Lebron
5. Howard

Da Knicks
10-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Melo gets some props! Yay

mjt20mik
10-19-2011, 06:18 PM

Weren't you suppose to delete your account?

And both lists are absolutely terrible.

Sox72
10-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Top 5 should read

1. Dirk
2. Durant
3. Kobe
4. Lebron
5. Howard

This is almost as terrible as Skip and Stephen A.'s.

Underdogz∞
10-19-2011, 06:29 PM
This is almost as terrible as Skip and Stephen A.'s.

lol who you got in the top 5. I bet you end up including at least 2 to 3 players from my list.

juno10
10-19-2011, 07:27 PM

so you're now making excuses for other players just do build on your agenda,great.

juno10
10-19-2011, 07:31 PM

so melo is a killer and doesn't come up small in big moments but lebron is? the same melo whos only been out the first round once,same melo who has only won two series his whole career? really? over someone who has proven he can take over series by himself, melo has yet to show me this so called clutch gene in the playoffs you know where it matters most:rolleyes:

juno10
10-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Thats laughable Lebron will never be anywhere near Kobe when it's all said and done. He can't win the big one oh and Kobe in his prime>Lebron in his prime

no where near? lol kobe is at highest 7th al time im pretty lebron can and will get near there.

beliges
10-19-2011, 07:37 PM
no where near? lol kobe is at highest 7th al time im pretty lebron can and will get near there.

According to you. Some have Kobe higher than 7th right now. By the time he retires he is virtually guarenteed to pass Magic and Bird in the all time rankings, if he hasnt already.

Right now, Lebron is nowhere near making the top 10. After a couple of championships with dominant playoff performances, maybe the discussion can become relevant. But until then, Lebron and Kobe are so far from each other in an all time raking that theres no point to even have the discussion right now.

juno10
10-19-2011, 07:41 PM
According to you. Some have Kobe higher than 7th right now. By the time he retires he is virtually guarenteed to pass Magic and Bird in the all time rankings, if he hasnt already.

Right now, Lebron is nowhere near making the top 10. After a couple of championships with dominant playoff performances, maybe the discussion can become relevant. But until then, Lebron and Kobe are so far from each other in an all time raking that theres no point to even have the discussion right now.

um thats why i said he WILL be there, what makes you think he'll pass both magic and bird i think he needs get passed guys like shaq and russel first and him winning anymore championships doesn't seem very likely.

beliges
10-19-2011, 07:51 PM
um thats why i said he WILL be there, what makes you think he'll pass both magic and bird i think he needs get passed guys like shaq and russel first and him winning anymore championships doesn't seem very likely.

Well, according to many, he has already passed Shaq. He ended up with one more title than Shaq, and one more without Shaq than Shaq could win without him. And Russell is the greatest winner to ever play so I have him in my top 5. And a lot of people already have him greater than Bird and Magic. He was a better two way player than both, was more skilled and talented than both and he won more than Bird ever did and is tied with Magic with 5 titles. And him winning championships seems pretty likely considering the Lakers still have their championship core in tact. Even if he doesnt win another title, he has a great shot at moving to #3 on the all time points list which would be a tremendous accomplishment. Furthermore, a few more years of elite level basketball will give him around 17 seasons of elite level play. Thats just about more than anyone who has ever played the game. If you didnt hate the guy so much you would appreciate things like this and you would recognize just how great he has been and how silly it is to compare Lebron with Kobe with regards to all time rankings right now.

juno10
10-19-2011, 08:03 PM
i don't hate kobe, he's one of those guys that got me hooked on b ball, but i feel what bird magic did were more impressive i feel kobe is slightly overrted.

beliges
10-19-2011, 08:07 PM
i don't hate kobe, he's one of those guys that got me hooked on b ball, but i feel what bird magic did were more impressive i feel kobe is slightly overrted.

Maybe you dont realize you hate Kobe but the way you diminish his accomplishments, you certainly hate him. Which I have no problem with, but you dont have to act like your unbiased when he comes to him. And how were Magic and Bird more impressive?

Hawkeye15
10-19-2011, 08:11 PM
well, at least they are both consistent on being complete morons.

daleja424
10-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Im not even going to say it... I think anyone who opened this thread knows this is absurd. I will leave it at that.

SportsAndrew25
10-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Skip Bayless. :laugh: :facepalm:

Skip Bayless and Stephen A Smith would fit right in with the NBA Forum.

:laugh:

ShakeN'Bake
10-19-2011, 08:24 PM
They are both idiots, so this doesn't surprise me.

Avenged
10-19-2011, 08:39 PM
I literally laughed. I don't know how anyone can be mad! Those rankings are hilarious.

Evolution23
10-19-2011, 08:57 PM
Call me crazy but you can't be the best player in the league if you choke in the finals. He is top 5 though. Melo is top 7.

Yunqn
10-19-2011, 09:39 PM
but this is MY opinion .. and please note that whatever you say or feel isnt actually a fact its just MY opninon..

wade
lebron
kobe
dwight
dirk
durant
paul
rose
melo

i think we are putting lebron #1 by a landslide only because of his talents and physical abilites... but at the end of the day.. its who you can count on to win the title through a7 game series through EACH qrt.. lebron just does only half..

melo being top 5 is crazy to me given he only gotten out the 1st round once..

for stephen a smith putting dwight up there alone on dominace then idk what you call lebron.. dwight faces NO ONE close to his level or even a clear cut allstar on each game so his dominace no offense is really by default....

dwight cant win a title byhimeslf ala kobe, but difference is kobe is the player you call on for the big shot you cant do that with howard.. to me both are on the same talent level with kobe getting the edge because of crucial 4 qrt buckets.. his numbers and okafors face doesnt suggest kobe is old yet..dont like em but this is a unbiased personal list..

chris paul being a top 5 player with having one of his worst seasons is just crazy to me..i dont get the hype train thats pushing him number 4 especially on espns list..hes above melo and rose but under durant,dirk and dwight.. so to me thats a perfect slot.. idk agree to disagree

Underdogz∞
10-19-2011, 10:29 PM
but this is MY opinion .. and please note that whatever you say or feel isnt actually a fact its just MY opninon..

LOL I love the disclaimer too funny.

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 11:08 PM
Well, according to many, he has already passed Shaq. He ended up with one more title than Shaq, and one more without Shaq than Shaq could win without him. And Russell is the greatest winner to ever play so I have him in my top 5. And a lot of people already have him greater than Bird and Magic. He was a better two way player than both, was more skilled and talented than both and he won more than Bird ever did and is tied with Magic with 5 titles. And him winning championships seems pretty likely considering the Lakers still have their championship core in tact. Even if he doesnt win another title, he has a great shot at moving to #3 on the all time points list which would be a tremendous accomplishment. Furthermore, a few more years of elite level basketball will give him around 17 seasons of elite level play. Thats just about more than anyone who has ever played the game. If you didnt hate the guy so much you would appreciate things like this and you would recognize just how great he has been and how silly it is to compare Lebron with Kobe with regards to all time rankings right now.

This

Maybe you dont realize you hate Kobe but the way you diminish his accomplishments, you certainly hate him. Which I have no problem with, but you dont have to act like your unbiased when he comes to him. And how were Magic and Bird more impressive?

And this... I noticed the people that hate Kobe are coincidentally the people that love Lebron. I'll say it again, i dont have a problem with Lebron as a player, but i dont put him on another level than other great players in the league right now.. He is in the same breathe as D-will, D-howard, Wade, CP3, Melo, etc. Those to me are all great players. I have issue with people trying to put him in some other world when he hasn't separated himself at all from those players. If any of those players have separated themselves, its wade. Only thing people site with Lebron is "look at his stats". But what does those stats mean? Then people wanna say "look at his teams in Cleveland". But those teams won 60+ regular season games. Its up to Lebron to will his teammates to win. Instead he's taking pictures, bowling, and doing the jerk before games. You would never catch Jordan doing the jerk before games.. Its all business.. With Kobe, its all business.. With Garnett, its all business... Until you Lebron fans understand that, you will continue to be in the dark. People dont hate Lebron for being a great player, they hate Lebron for his attitude that everything is handed to him and he doesn't have to work to accomplish things.

THE MTL
10-19-2011, 11:16 PM
Skip

1. Wade

2. KD

3. Kobe

4. Dirk

5. Melo

Stephen

1. Wade

2. Kobe

3. Howard

4. Dirk

5. KD

Maybe Skip Bayless is Top 5 offensive players??? LMFAO! Seriously, no Howard, CP3, or Lebron on his list. And Dwade is NOT the best player in basketball!!!!

But seriously, any list that leaves Lebron James out of the Top 5 (...top 2 in my book), is automatically discredited.

Mishmin
10-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Absolutely ridiculous lists.

allSUAVE
10-19-2011, 11:31 PM
everything is opinionated

Lions #81
10-19-2011, 11:34 PM
Ever since LeBron owned my Pistons in 07 I believe I have hated the guy. But come on now. That's just ridiculous. My top 5
1. LeBron
2. Dwight (switch lebron idc)
3. Durant
4. Cp3
5. Wade

naps
10-19-2011, 11:40 PM
LeBron
Wade
Howard
CP3
Durant

YungDaSensai
10-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Seeing both of those lists is blasphemy, no pun intended haha..... I believe ESPN pays those two strictly to stir up ****. I thought Smith was pro Lebron so his list suprised me.

5 most hated ppl in sports

Lebron
Lane Kiffin
A Rod
Tom Brady
Nick Saban

nickdymez
10-19-2011, 11:55 PM
Seeing both of those lists is blasphemy, no pun intended haha..... I believe ESPN pays those two strictly to stir up ****. I thought Smith was pro Lebron so his list suprised me.

5 most hated ppl in sports

Lebron
Lane Kiffin
A Rod
Tom Brady
Nick Saban

Lebron - Cuz of the decison and countless amounts of duechery
Lane Kiffin - ***** move what he did to Tennessee. (And im a big USC fan)
A Rod- Pretty boy smug *******
Tom Brady - I dont know why people hate him, he's great.
Nick Saban - Weirdo

marlinsfan24
10-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Why are you guys taking these two clowns seriously? :shrug:

I watched personally because I knew I'd get a great laugh.

marlinsfan24
10-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Lebron - Cuz of the decison and countless amounts of duechery
Lane Kiffin - ***** move what he did to Tennessee. (And im a big USC fan)
A Rod- Pretty boy smug *******
Tom Brady - I dont know why people hate him, he's great.
Nick Saban - Weirdo

Nick Saban is a douche because of how he left the Dolphins. Hate that guy. Hate even more living in Alabama with people acting like he's a ****ing god.

miller74
10-20-2011, 12:42 AM
Lebron#1 his problem in the playoffs was he needed to be more selfish, i realize a big part of his game is passing but IMO he can dominate in both ends like no other. Lebron needs the ball to be most effective and deferring to wade isn't his best. In the 4th Q lebron needs to attack and find wade from a double team. The best playmaker around is useless watching wade with the ball

Cal827
10-20-2011, 12:52 AM

Yikes, sorry I couldn't read the minds of people who posted after me :D

Well in general, people value defense over offence (Hell on your list you have howard at number two, yet you say he doesn't have much offensive skill). The only reason that Dirk is that high is b/c the team is able to mask his defensive inefficiencies. If he didn't win it this year, him and melo would basically be the same rank. When New York puts defensive players around them, both Melo/Amar'e could creep up into the top 10/top 5 players.

BullsFan231
10-20-2011, 01:50 AM
This is a dumb argument. There is no clear-cut #1 player in the league, as proven in this thread. If I did have to pick it would be:

1. Wade
2. Lebron
3. Durant
4. Howard
5. Dirk
6. Rose
7. Kobe
8. Paul
9. Amare
10. Carmello

juno10
10-20-2011, 08:37 AM
@KingJames why don't you post up more often? With your size and ability at your position you'd be unstoppable.

@Mr_Misundrstood I never developed that part of my game cause I played on the perimeter mostly my whole life. This off-season I HAVE it now!

:eyebrow:

RevisIsland
10-20-2011, 08:47 AM
Those guys are just idiots.

coryd238
10-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Durant's become the most overrated player in the league. Get off his modest dick.

Baller1
10-20-2011, 11:59 AM
I think Skip's list is great... ;)

topdog
10-20-2011, 12:23 PM

Maybe not in versatility or skills but as far as clutchness and finishing games, I'd rather have him than Lebron.

Same deal with Melo - he has some history of getting stronger down the stretch.

Finally, Dirk showed his abilities as a fourth quarter finisher in the finals this year.

Right now, Lebron doesn't have those same credentials despite his amazing array of skills and vast talent.

nickdymez
10-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Maybe not in versatility or skills but as far as clutchness and finishing games, I'd rather have him than Lebron.

Same deal with Melo - he has some history of getting stronger down the stretch.

Finally, Dirk showed his abilities as a fourth quarter finisher in the finals this year.

Right now, Lebron doesn't have those same credentials despite his amazing array of skills and vast talent.

I think Wade has far greater basketball skills than Lebron. I dont think its even close. Just pure fundamental basketball game. Lebron is just freakishly athletic.

COOLbeans
10-20-2011, 01:13 PM
they both got it right about James. Lebron is not a top 5 player. he gives in to pressure in the biggest of moments. He is not an elite defender despite his size, athleticism, and natural ability.

Lebron is not an elite scorer despite the fact that he is probably the most talented player on the court at any time. Why is he not an elite scorer?? well, because he can be contained. Just look at the 2011 Championship series verses the Mavs. He camps outside, and doesn't move without the ball. He's a top 2 talent, but not a top 5 player.

juno10
10-20-2011, 03:33 PM
I think Wade has far greater basketball skills than Lebron. I dont think its even close. Just pure fundamental basketball game. Lebron is just freakishly athletic.

can you name ONE basketball related skill where wade is FAR greater than lebron in.

shizzle09
10-20-2011, 03:46 PM

Wade is better plain and simple. Wade is so far ahead of Lebron in the mental aspect of the game its not even funny. It's why he's had success at the end of games while Lebron has not. Wade loves the pressure

beliges
10-20-2011, 04:00 PM
can you name ONE basketball related skill where wade is FAR greater than lebron in.

Footwork, fundamentals, post up game, clutchness, jump shot, offensive arsenal,etc...etc...Lebron's game is based on his athleticism and NOT skill. You dont see Lebron making skilled moves. His go to move is lowering his shoulder and getting to the rim.

juno10
10-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Footwork, fundamentals, post up game, clutchness, jump shot, offensive arsenal,etc...etc...Lebron's game is based on his athleticism and NOT skill. You dont see Lebron making skilled moves. His go to move is lowering his shoulder and getting to the rim.

thanks for listing a bunch of skills where wade is only marginally better in. and lol at post game i have never seen wade in the post.

naps
10-20-2011, 06:21 PM
LeBron is probably the most versatile talent this league has ever seen but Wade loves taking his game to another level in the biggest stages.

beliges
10-20-2011, 06:27 PM
thanks for listing a bunch of skills where wade is only marginally better in. and lol at post game i have never seen wade in the post.

Marginally? Lebron's footwork is poor at best. His fundamentals are lacking drastically. His post game is non-existent and his jumpshot is inconsistent. Again, Lebron's game is premised on his immense advantage at the athletic end. Its not the type of game that relies on raw skill and talent. Thats why everyone has been clamoring Lebron to develop a consistent jumpshot and a back to the basket game. While your athleticism is the first thing to go, your skills will last forever.

juno10
10-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Marginally? Lebron's footwork is poor at best. His fundamentals are lacking drastically. His post game is non-existent and his jumpshot is inconsistent. Again, Lebron's game is premised on his immense advantage at the athletic end. Its not the type of game that relies on raw skill and talent. Thats why everyone has been clamoring Lebron to develop a consistent jumpshot and a back to the basket game. While your athleticism is the first thing to go, your skills will last forever.

wades jumpshot isn't exactly consistent, and what post game does wade possess and how good is it to be considered "WAY" better than lebrons. you still haven't listed a skill where wade is "WAY" better than lebron in.

beliges
10-20-2011, 07:00 PM
wades jumpshot isn't exactly consistent, and what post game does wade possess and how good is it to be considered "WAY" better than lebrons. you still haven't listed a skill where wade is "WAY" better than lebron in.

(1) Footwork. Lebron is extremely poor at, and Wade is very good at. Theres ONE skill Wade is WAY better at.

(2) Fundamentals. Lebron has very poor fundamentals. Wade's game is more based on fundamentals now than ever before.

(3) Jumpshot. Lebron is a poor outside shooter. He is not very reliable around the perimeter. Wade relied more on his jumpshot this year than ever before. He is a better shooter from around the perimeter, especially during crunch time.

(4) Back to the basket game. Lebron has NONE. Wade at least can get in the post and find a way to score. Lebron cannot at this point in this career.

juno10
10-20-2011, 07:01 PM
lol lebron shoots 45% from 16-23 feet only 2nd behind ray allen, wade shoots 37% from that distance and also lebron shoots the three better, so how is wade a "WAY" better shooter than lebron.

juno10
10-20-2011, 07:03 PM
i have never seen wade back up wade backup his man and score, especially since he's undersized at his position.

Sportfan
10-20-2011, 07:58 PM
wade
dirk
lebron
howard
kobe

nickdymez
10-20-2011, 08:01 PM
lol lebron shoots 45% from 16-23 feet only 2nd behind ray allen, wade shoots 37% from that distance and also lebron shoots the three better, so how is wade a "WAY" better shooter than lebron.

lmfao!!!! Are you serious?

juno10
10-20-2011, 08:16 PM
lmfao!!!! Are you serious?

want proof?

RealistRocket34
10-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Too bad juno's stats doesn't show post-season mid-range shooting. LeBron was a better shooter in the regualr season but it went to hell in the playoffs like always. Then again his game goes to hell in the playoffs all the time so what did you expect?

juno10
10-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Too bad juno's stats doesn't show post-season mid-range shooting. LeBron was a better shooter in the regualr season but it went to hell in the playoffs like always. Then again his game goes to hell in the playoffs all the time so what did you expect?

too bad lebron is one of the best individual playoff performers in the nba right now.

RealistRocket34
10-20-2011, 08:23 PM
too bad lebron is one of the best individual playoff performers in the nba right now.

How good of a performer is he in the finals?

juno10
10-20-2011, 08:28 PM
How good of a performer is he in the finals?

you said playoffs, both of his finals appearnces were bad, so i will concede he;s a horrble finals performer for his standards.

RealistRocket34
10-20-2011, 08:30 PM
you said playoffs, both of his finals appearnces were bad, so i will concede he;s a horrble finals performer for his standards.

.....except the finals a part of the playoffs.

beliges
10-20-2011, 08:35 PM

He is, I agree. But in elimination games and in the Finals he might be the absolute worst out of any all-star.

juno10
10-20-2011, 08:37 PM
.....except the finals a part of the playoffs.

so? despite bad finals he's still plays better in the playoffs than alot of other guys.

juno10
10-20-2011, 08:38 PM
He is, I agree. But in elimination games and in the Finals he might be the absolute worst out of any all-star.

you mean superstar because allstar would include guys granger and joe johnson, and still lebron is still one of the best in elimination games than alot of superstars, ie:melo,,druant,cp3,

RealistRocket34
10-20-2011, 08:38 PM
so? despite bad finals he's still plays better in the playoffs than alot of other guys.

sure a lot of other guys, he isn't that good though and he isn't some all-time great in the playoffs. He regresses more in the playoffs than he does elevate.

beliges
10-20-2011, 08:43 PM
you mean superstar because allstar would include guys granger and joe johnson, and still lebron is still one of the best in elimination games than alot of superstars, ie:melo,,druant,cp3,

I dont know about that. His first Finals he got dominated which was understandable because he was being guarded by Bowen. Against the Celtics a few years back, his will was broken and he gave up. In the Finals last season, well, thats as bad as it gets.

juno10
10-20-2011, 08:49 PM
sure a lot of other guys, he isn't that good though and he isn't some all-time great in the playoffs. He regresses more in the playoffs than he does elevate.

yeah he's not on the level of all time greats yet,not really close. thats why i said in the nba right now.

juno10
10-20-2011, 08:50 PM
I dont know about that. His first Finals he got dominated which was understandable because he was being guarded by Bowen. Against the Celtics a few years back, his will was broken and he gave up. In the Finals last season, well, thats as bad as it gets.

those guys i listed have more failures in the playoffs or haven't been in it enough.

nickdymez
10-20-2011, 09:53 PM
want proof?

Yea, show me proof. Make sure your proof includes attempts.

juno10
10-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Yea, show me proof. Make sure your proof includes attempts.

Wade:

16-23 feet: 37.0%
A:3.6 M:1.4

lebron: 16-23 feet: 45.0%
A:5.4 M:2.4

http://www.hoopdata.com/shotstats.aspx?team=%25&type=pg&posi=S&yr=2011&gp=0&mins=35

this is swing men who play atleast 35mins a game.

ellisgw
10-21-2011, 01:36 PM
any gm would take lebron over wade in a heartbeat and everyone knows it. lebron on 90 percent of nba teams are contenders, with wade they are not.

juno10
10-21-2011, 01:37 PM
any gm would take lebron over wade in a heartbeat and everyone knows it. lebron on 90 percent of nba teams are contenders, with wade they are not.

put lebron or dwight on any nba team and that team wins atleast 50 games or atleast makes the playoffs, can't say that for any other players.

ellisgw
10-21-2011, 01:40 PM
they both got it right about James. Lebron is not a top 5 player. he gives in to pressure in the biggest of moments. He is not an elite defender despite his size, athleticism, and natural ability.

Lebron is not an elite scorer despite the fact that he is probably the most talented player on the court at any time. Why is he not an elite scorer?? well, because he can be contained. Just look at the 2011 Championship series verses the Mavs. He camps outside, and doesn't move without the ball. He's a top 2 talent, but not a top 5 player.

i hope you know he is going to be one the top scorers of all time in the nba. I think you should stick to watching poker and phil ivey because you obviously dont understand basketball.

beliges
10-21-2011, 01:44 PM
put lebron or dwight on any nba team and that team wins atleast 50 games or atleast makes the playoffs, can't say that for any other players.

Well you can also say put Lebron on any stacked team and he will choke away the FInals for them. Thats what happened last season. Nobody is denying that Lebron is a great player. Because he is. At least during the regular season, he might very well be the best player over an 82 game span. But when the pressure builds, during the post season, he has a tendency to choke bad. THats all people are saying. Thats why some people prefer guys that can dominate an entire game and be clutch when they need to. Lebron is not what we would call clutch, not at all.

juno10
10-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Well you can also say put Lebron on any stacked team and he will choke away the FInals for them. Thats what happened last season. Nobody is denying that Lebron is a great player. Because he is. At least during the regular season, he might very well be the best player over an 82 game span. But when the pressure builds, during the post season, he has a tendency to choke bad. THats all people are saying. Thats why some people prefer guys that can dominate an entire game and be clutch when they need to. Lebron is not what we would call clutch, not at all.

if lebron isn't clutch than more than 90% in league aren't because there are stars in the nba today who still haven't taken over and closen out a series the way bron has yet. do you consider melo clutch? because he hasn't been clutch the way bron has in a playoff series yet.

ellisgw
10-21-2011, 01:56 PM

i agree, he has but everyone nba has choked. Some players have choked more than others. You cant say someone is better player because he is more clutch. That is just another aspect in a basketball player. If this were the case Robert Horry would be better than half of the All time greats. The only players you can argue are better than lebron are wade and kobe.

ellisgw
10-21-2011, 01:58 PM
juno you know if they had to make bet would a gm take lebron or wade that they would chose lebron. haha

beliges
10-21-2011, 01:59 PM
i agree, he has but everyone nba has choked. Some players have choked more than others. You cant say someone is better player because he is more clutch. That is just another aspect in a basketball player. If this were the case Robert Horry would be better than half of the All time greats. The only players you can argue are better than lebron are wade and kobe.

Im not arguing that Kobe is better than Lebron RIGHT NOW. I think Lebron is the better player over an 82 game season, RIGHT NOW. But clutchness on the biggest stage is a very critical factor that makes a player great. Everyone that has played, including MJ has choked. No denying that. But there are certain players that come through a lot more than they choke. And if you can do that in the post season, that shows a player's greatness.

beliges
10-21-2011, 02:02 PM
if lebron isn't clutch than more than 90% in league aren't because there are stars in the nba today who still haven't taken over and closen out a series the way bron has yet. do you consider melo clutch? because he hasn't been clutch the way bron has in a playoff series yet.

I agree, more than 90% of the league are not clutch. Being clutch is not something that is very common. Only a select few players are truly clutch. Thats a separating factor among players. And Melo is clutch during the regular season but theres a big difference between regular season play and post season play and theres a huge difference between regular season clutch and post season clutch.

3mikee_
10-21-2011, 02:04 PM
I like Wade at number 1.

Sactown
10-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Im not arguing that Kobe is better than Lebron RIGHT NOW. I think Lebron is the better player over an 82 game season, RIGHT NOW. But clutchness on the biggest stage is a very critical factor that makes a player great. Everyone that has played, including MJ has choked. No denying that. But there are certain players that come through a lot more than they choke. And if you can do that in the post season, that shows a player's greatness.

Yes.. MJ won a ring at what? 26 Lebron will get his ring in time.. in time
Wade choked in that series equally and throughout the whole playoffs this season... I'd take Lebron over Wade in the playoffs..

beliges
10-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Yes.. MJ won a ring at what? 26 Lebron will get his ring in time.. in time
Wade choked in that series equally and throughout the whole playoffs this season... I'd take Lebron over Wade in the playoffs..

Wade choked in what series...the Finals? You mustve not watched that series. Wade was guaranteed another Finals MVP if the Heat won. Bosh was probably 2nd.

MJ won in his 7th season, Lebron is going into his 8th. But youre right, in time Lebron should get a ring but until that happens, he deserves to get bashed for wanting all the praise but choking away his opportunities.

nickdymez
10-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Yea, Bosh balled in that series too. He played very consistent to me.

juno10
10-21-2011, 10:20 PM
not only that series either the previous one too, bosh stepped up big time. i hate on bosh but i gotta give him his props.

nickdymez
10-21-2011, 10:32 PM
not only that series either the previous one too, bosh stepped up big time. i hate on bosh but i gotta give him his props.

Same with me. I thought he was the biggest joke of all time. But that guy can hit that little elbow jumpshot like its nothing.

ManRam
10-21-2011, 11:02 PM
The dumbest and most obvious thing about this is that Skip has Durant and Melo ahead of Lebron...both are players who have never been to the Finals, and have had better supporting casts (arguably) than LeBron for the bulk of their careers. Knock LeBron for not getting done in the Finals or conference Finals, or whatever...but at least he's good enough to carry a team there. He carried the worst Finals team ever to the Finals his first time there. That team had no business being in the Finals, but he went HAM. When have Melo or Durant ever done the same.

Skip's a hateful clown.

Hell, same can be said about Dwight :shrug: He made it once, but had a better team, and has only made it once...

Bunch of people desperate for attention...

Sactown
10-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Wade choked in what series...the Finals? You mustve not watched that series. Wade was guaranteed another Finals MVP if the Heat won. Bosh was probably 2nd.

MJ won in his 7th season, Lebron is going into his 8th. But youre right, in time Lebron should get a ring but until that happens, he deserves to get bashed for wanting all the praise but choking away his opportunities.

Go look into the box score of game 6 in the finals bud.. Please explain Wades numbers and how they're supper! and Michael Jordan was 27 years old when he won his first title, I wasn't talking about years in the league, but about age

mccschamb
10-22-2011, 02:11 AM

Agreed. Skip bayless is a complete moron.

mccschamb
10-22-2011, 02:12 AM
Same with me. I thought he was the biggest joke of all time. But that guy can hit that little elbow jumpshot like its nothing.

Bosh is better than Stoudemire

natelpete
10-22-2011, 02:44 AM
1. Lebron
2. KD
3. Wade
4. Kobe
5. Chris Paul/Dwight Howard

nickdymez
10-22-2011, 02:30 PM
bosh is better than stoudemire

so?

beliges
10-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Go look into the box score of game 6 in the finals bud.. Please explain Wades numbers and how they're supper! and Michael Jordan was 27 years old when he won his first title, I wasn't talking about years in the league, but about age

Just cuz the dude had a bad game in one game doesnt mean he choked. Lebron had one of the worst Finals performances of all time. Thats a choke job. And I dont care how many years Lebron's been in the league compared to MJ because its a moot point. Lebron's no MJ. MJ also never choked away his first 2 opportunities in teh Finals.

Sactown
10-23-2011, 12:20 AM
Oh I see, If D-wade and Dirk do it it's a bad game.. gotcha

Knicks21
10-23-2011, 01:20 AM
Bosh is better than Stoudemire

no.

Tony_Starks
10-23-2011, 01:28 AM
As horrible as Lebron was in the finals to leave him out of the top 5 is pretty ridiculous. Skip didn't even have Lebron OR Dwight and puts Melo up there? What is he smoking? Might as well have put Monta Ellis up there too!

TrueFan420
10-23-2011, 01:34 AM
id go

howard
lbj
wade
dirk
cp3

with kobe as a very close 6th but with his age and possibly a whole year missed he will continue to drop from the top of the list. however, this in no way reflects his all time standing.

ALDAVIS>NFL
10-23-2011, 01:45 AM
Kobe ftw

TrueFan420
10-23-2011, 02:04 AM
figured I get hate from some laker fans for leaving kobe off the list but do you really think that after the lock out kobe will some how improve he was already in decline and with another year tacked on with his age i just dont see him as top 5 anymore. still very good and can still play a big role for his team but he cant play forever.

MELO7NYK/DENfan
10-23-2011, 03:02 AM
The dumbest and most obvious thing about this is that Skip has Durant and Melo ahead of Lebron...both are players who have never been to the Finals, and have had better supporting casts (arguably) than LeBron for the bulk of their careers. Knock LeBron for not getting done in the Finals or conference Finals, or whatever...but at least he's good enough to carry a team there. He carried the worst Finals team ever to the Finals his first time there. That team had no business being in the Finals, but he went HAM. When have Melo or Durant ever done the same.

Skip's a hateful clown.

Hell, same can be said about Dwight :shrug: He made it once, but had a better team, and has only made it once...

Bunch of people desperate for attention...

Those nuggets teams where never consistant and never showed up in the playoffs when needed help. that cleavland team was well built had all the rite piceses but just not another super star but mo williams was a all star. but lebron is the besst player in the nba i dnt like him but you got to respect what he does eveb though u didnt show up in the finals he had one bad series.

YungDaSensai
10-25-2011, 04:00 AM
Nick Saban is a douche because of how he left the Dolphins. Hate that guy. Hate even more living in Alabama with people acting like he's a ****ing god.

Yea i can't stand Nick Satan, he screwed the Dolphins midseason smh, goes to Bama wins a ship. I bet they blow him real hard in T-town :mad:

NBA-GMaster
10-25-2011, 08:15 AM
:no: LeBron haters..