PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Nicknames

ChrisSabo17
10-18-2011, 01:16 AM
I am so sick of the stupid nicknames. I am not a NBA follower but when I get a itch to just check on some teams I followed when I was younger and read some forums. I got stupid nicknames that i have no idea who it is and then I finally figure it out then i lost my interest. I mean seriously CP3, d12, ak47....... Stupid as hell. I am not old by any means but can we just please call them by there last name!?
I don't care if we call Dirk ...Dirk because many including myself can't spell his whole name. But the number with there initials thing is dumb and sounds like preschool ****. Lets grow up fellas

Dade County
10-18-2011, 01:28 AM
Break your computer and go to sleep... what's wrong with you.

hugepatsfan
10-18-2011, 01:30 AM
Break your computer and go to sleep... what's wrong with you.

lmao this

Sactown
10-18-2011, 01:32 AM
INB4LOCK!? <-- threads new nickname

UPRock
10-18-2011, 01:32 AM
I am so sick of the stupid nicknames. I am not a NBA follower but when I get a itch to just check on some teams I followed when I was younger and read some forums. I got stupid nicknames that i have no idea who it is and then I finally figure it out then i lost my interest. I mean seriously CP3, d12, ak47....... Stupid as hell. I am not old by any means but can we just please call them by there last name!?
I don't care if we call Dirk ...Dirk because many including myself can't spell his whole name. But the number with there initials thing is dumb and sounds like preschool ****. Lets grow up fellas

You sound exactly like that :facepalm:.

Chacarron
10-18-2011, 01:46 AM
At least you are okay with "The Machine!!!!!!!"

Raps08-09 Champ
10-18-2011, 01:50 AM

Why don't you just suck on me?

Sadds The Gr8
10-18-2011, 01:56 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/cool_story_bro.gif

BudGrant
10-18-2011, 01:56 AM
What kind of response were you looking for? Oh, let's not do that anymore, ChrisSabo17 would get his panties in a knot.

heyman321
10-18-2011, 02:22 AM
Guys, let's not make stupid names anymore, ChrisSabo17 would get his panties in a knot. Thanks.

iam brett favre
I'm officially calling people by nicknames in every thread i ever see you post in

iam brett favre
Guys, let's not make stupid names anymore, ChrisSabo17 would get his panties in a knot. Thanks.

Don't you mean CS17?

Raps08-09 Champ
10-18-2011, 02:25 AM
I'm officially calling people by nicknames in every thread i ever see you post in

Yes BF4.

mccschamb
10-18-2011, 03:07 AM
in before nickdymez criticizing "the king" nickname for lebron since he spends his life hating him

More-Than-Most
10-18-2011, 03:28 AM

:pity:

How dare you disrespect the greatest nickname in the nba.

zizo
10-18-2011, 05:24 AM
thank you OP

yes they are very stupid nicknames

oh and you forgot the most stupid one ''the king''

BirdIsTheWord
10-18-2011, 05:40 AM
^^^ Did he just make another account to agree with himself?

marj987
10-18-2011, 06:03 AM
AK-47 is the most unique name the NBA has ever seen, but by the way you type and the point in your logic you don't understand unique intelligence.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
10-18-2011, 06:08 AM
AK47 is great

Raps08-09 Champ
10-18-2011, 06:09 AM
^^^ Did he just make another account to agree with himself?

:lagh2:

I think he just did.

naps
10-18-2011, 06:45 AM
in before nickdymez criticizing "the king" nickname for lebron since he spends his life hating him

LMAO! So true!

naps
10-18-2011, 06:46 AM
thank you OP

yes they are very stupid nicknames

oh and you forgot the most stupid one ''the king''

Dupe :facepalm:

ChrisSabo17
10-19-2011, 02:33 AM
Sorry I thought nicknames were for the greats like Jordan and Magic and Dr. J. Not the
6th man that made one all star team! Come on!?

Andrei Kirilenko (AK47's) stats
11 PPG
5 Rebounds
3 Assist
* Great numbers he should get a nickname!

This is the only sport that has the dumb nicknames too..... Thats why this sport is good but the NBA sucks. I watch college basketball becasue of good basketball an no stupid nicknames lack of defence and lack of dribblling violations called. My unique intelligence is fine i jsut don't giver a nickname to every Joe Shmoe.

By the way the King is the worst one. King of what? He hasn't won dick!

Andrew32
10-19-2011, 03:19 AM
This thread amused me greatly. :clap:

Heediot
10-19-2011, 08:33 AM

d12 is aight = dirty dozen, ak47 as well. cp3 is weak. **** like k-mart, and a-rod b.s is weak as well. nicknames aren't hard to muster up if one takes the time to think it through.