PDA

View Full Version : Grant Hill in 3D

JasonJohnHorn
10-17-2011, 09:43 AM
Its not too often that a player leads his team in scoring, rebounding and assists. Grant Hill managed to do it as a Piston (in his second season as a Piston he averaged nearly 10 rebounds a game and 7 assists along with 20+ points, and posted similar numbers in his third season). Grant seemed to take a step back on hte rebounding as his team improved in that department, but it is clear that when Orlando had signed him, he was ready to have a career year. Having traded Ben Wallace in the sign-and-trade that landed Orlando Hill, the Magic would have leaned heavily on Grant Hill to provide them with some rebounding, and given his veteran leadership and floor vision, coupled with the loss of Chucky Atkins in the aforemention sign-and-trade, it seems as though they would have relied heavily on Hill for handling the ball as well, and with guys like Mike Miller and Tracey McGrady to pass to, I think Hill could have easily posted a tripple-double average in a Magic uniform had it not been for his injury. So my question is this: Would Grant Hill have been able to pull off a 3D average had he not suffered an injury?

ManningToTyree
10-17-2011, 10:16 AM
It's possible, but doubtful. If Lebron can't do it I doubt anyone in the modern era can. He would have been a HoF without the injuries though

OGMarkWahlberg
10-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Highly doubt he would ever average 10 assists with his scoring abilities .. but if anyone could do it I wouldnt doubt prime grant hill, dude could have been one of the all time greats

MrfadeawayJB
10-17-2011, 02:48 PM
He would have LeBron like numbers around 20 ppg 9 reb and 8 apg, but its really to bad he got injured

Brooklyn Mets
10-17-2011, 03:08 PM
prime grant hill would be one of the best candidates to average a tripdub but it would still be tough