PDA

View Full Version : Your biggest "Boy was I ever wrong" moments from 2011 season

mark1125
10-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Everyone on PSD likes to toot their horn when they make an accurate prediction. What we don't often hear is how badly we miss the mark on others. What are your way off the mark thoughts? Mine would be:

-Adam Dunn would hit 50 HR's in Chicago. He could do 35-40 in Washington, so going to a hitter park would logically mean 50 was well within reach. Well.....I don't think I need to remind you how much I missed on this one.

-Boston/Philly world series. One missed entirely and the other was dumped in first round.

-Minnesota Twins would once again find a way to win in the AL Central.

VRP723
10-16-2011, 03:59 PM
I thought the A's were gonna be pretty good

More-Than-Most
10-16-2011, 04:09 PM
I picked the rockies to win the division

I expected big things from Werth

Pittz
10-16-2011, 04:12 PM
I thought the Blue Jays could finish second in the East.

"Ace"ves
10-16-2011, 04:14 PM
I expected:

1) Phillies/Red Sox World Series or at least have them both make the LCS

2) Rays miss the playoffs

3) Yankees miss playoffs

4) Twins to be more competitive

iam brett favre
10-16-2011, 04:18 PM
I thought the red sox would miss the playoffs, and their free agent signings wouldn't work out
I thought the Phillies were kinda overrated

StayOnBoard
10-16-2011, 04:32 PM
I thought the Blue Jays could finish second in the East.

:eyebrow:

I thought Boston/Phillies would still be playing.

I thought Adam Dunn would be excellent for Chicago.

I thought Gio Gonzalez and Brandon Morrow were going to have elite seasons.

NBAkYD
10-16-2011, 04:45 PM
I thought Ben Francisco was going to become a legitimate everyday right fielder

hgtiger32
10-16-2011, 04:52 PM
I had Rockies and Red Sox in the World Series. Terrible. :facepalm:

Pittz
10-16-2011, 04:53 PM
:eyebrow:

I thought Boston/Phillies would still be playing.

I thought Adam Dunn would be excellent for Chicago.

I thought Gio Gonzalez and Brandon Morrow were going to have elite seasons.

If I cared enough, I could find the post I made in the offseason projecting WAR ranges for the Yankees, Rays, and Blue Jays. Within those projections, I picked the Blue Jays for 91 wins, Rays with 90, and Yankees with 88, or something like that.

:shrug:

Jeffy25
10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
On Aug 25th I thought the Cards were done :shrug:

I thought Westbrook would be better, I thought Rasmus would be better.

I am not always right, but I believe I am somewhere around 75-80% accurate with what I guess (within reason) of course.

I def thought the Twins would be better, as well the Rockies.

whysodevious
10-16-2011, 05:00 PM
- I think most people thought Jose Bautista would be a one-hit wonder and would have a disappointing season. I'm an unreasonably optimistic person, so I can honestly say that I wasn't one of those people.

- Me, along with a probable high majority of people thought that Manny Ramirez would contribute to the Rays at least on some level, even if he were just a mediocre player.

- Carl Crawford, Adam Dunn, Jayson Werth. I think that's all I have to say for that one.

- I honestly thought the Blue Jays would sign Tyler Beede.

- At the start of the season, after they went 2-8, I predicted the Boston Red Sox would have one of the most disappointing seasons in baseball history based on the pre-season expectations. A month later I felt I had been wrong and that the Boston Red Sox were a shoe-in for the World Series.

- I don't think anybody thought that Ellsbury, Verlander, Kemp and Kershaw were going to be even mentioned in talks for any of the top rewards. I sure didn't.

- I thought Brett Lawrie would come up and have a slow, lack-luster start and 95% of the Blue Jays fan base on this forum would flip out and rage and come to drastic, pessimistic conclusions.

- I never would have guessed that going in 2012, Francona and Epstein weren't going to be Red Sox. I also wouldn't have guessed that the biggest baseball celebrities to come out of Boston in 2011 would be Video Games, Beer and Fried Chicken.

scottythegreat1
10-16-2011, 05:00 PM
I expected:

1) Phillies/Red Sox World Series or at least have them both make the LCS

2) Rays miss the playoffs

3) Yankees miss playoffs

4) Twins to be more competitive

-Adam Dunn would hit 50 HR's in Chicago. He could do 35-40 in Washington, so going to a hitter park would logically mean 50 was well within reach. Well.....I don't think I need to remind you how much I missed on this one.

Add the following bullets to these already given quotes:

- Chicago making the playoffs (if Adam Dunn were on his game like a lot of people thought, that would surely pull them up to the AL Central title).

- LA Angels winning the Wild Card/AL West....I expected the AL West race to be a lot closer than it was...I saw the two teams a game or two apart...I thought the Wild Card was going to come from the West.

- Projecting Tampa Bay coming in fourth in the AL East....I thought that a dismantled bullpen combined with Carl Crawford and Carlos Pena gone would cripple them....thought they could have even gone to fifth, but fourth was more realistic.....certainly surprised they won the Wild Card.

lurkinglionsfan
10-16-2011, 05:01 PM
1) detroit would be behind chicago in the central
2) jim leyland gets the boot (stiil a hope )
3)texas was behind L.A in the west
4) detroit could beat texas last night :facepalm:

koldjerky
10-16-2011, 05:01 PM
I thought the A's were gonna be pretty good

Me too.

-Thought the Red Sox were going to be really tough.
-Thought the Royals were going to be closer if not better than .500
-Thought Dom Brown was going to beast it right away
-Thought Greinke was going to destroy the NL
-*Thought the Cardinals were going to miss the playoffs

*This was prior to and even during the season.

koldjerky
10-16-2011, 05:05 PM
- I think most people thought Jose Bautista would be a one-hit wonder and would have a disappointing season. I'm an unreasonably optimistic person, so I can honestly say that I wasn't one of those people.

- Me, along with a probable high majority of people thought that Manny Ramirez would contribute to the Rays at least on some level, even if he were just a mediocre player.

- Carl Crawford, Adam Dunn, Jayson Werth. I think that's all I have to say for that one.

- I honestly thought the Blue Jays would sign Tyler Beede.

- At the start of the season, after they went 2-8, I predicted the Boston Red Sox would have one of the most disappointing seasons in baseball history based on the pre-season expectations. A month later I felt I had been wrong and that the Boston Red Sox were a shoe-in for the World Series.

- I don't think anybody thought that Ellsbury, Verlander, Kemp and Kershaw were going to be even mentioned in talks for any of the top rewards. I sure didn't.

- I thought Brett Lawrie would come up and have a slow, lack-luster start and 95% of the Blue Jays fan base on this forum would flip out and rage and come to drastic, pessimistic conclusions.

- I never would have guessed that going in 2012, Francona and Epstein weren't going to be Red Sox. I also wouldn't have guessed that the biggest baseball celebrities to come out of Boston in 2011 would be Video Games, Beer and Fried Chicken.

I did, I'm actually 99% sure I predicted he'd win the Cy Young in one of these threads. :)

And I actually really thought Manny Ramirez was going to kill it in Tampa. Thought he and Damon were really underrated moves that were really going to help them.

mark1125
10-16-2011, 05:30 PM
I would add that I expected Colby Rasmus to take a big step forward and become a stud. Didn't exactly pan out. Maybe the change of scenery would help.

"Ace"ves
10-16-2011, 05:39 PM
I thought the red sox would miss the playoffs, and their free agent signings wouldn't work out
I thought the Phillies were kinda overrated

This is "boy was I ever wrong", not "told you so". But u shud make that thread cause i bet there are a lot of people who felt the same way

I would add that I expected Colby Rasmus to take a big step forward and become a stud. Didn't exactly pan out. Maybe the change of scenery would help.

I didnt expect... but i was hoping for my fantasy team :)

Cub_StuckinSTL
10-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Big whiffs
1. Cards would be a 75 win team
2. I bet on the Brewers to make the WS before the season thought they'd walk in they could still make it but its not promising
3. Thought the braves would win the WC easily and it be a Braves vs Brewers NLCS
4. Yanks would show their age and Red Sox walked away with that division.

runnermjr1296
10-16-2011, 07:04 PM
I thought that Lackey,Beckett,and Lester would actually be responsible human beings and good team mates..
Seriously though I did think the sox were gonna be pretty good

10-16-2011, 07:04 PM
I thought the Red Sox rotation preferred Popeye's but apparently they are KFC fans.

jetsfan28
10-16-2011, 07:08 PM
I thought Strasburg was rushing back too soon and would get crushed this year. Not even close. Maybe I was just doing that so I didn't feel as bad when he did (I'm probably a baseball fan more than a Mets fan, and seeing him last year was so incredible that it would have really sucked if he was bad this year), but wow is he special.

More-Than-Most
10-16-2011, 07:10 PM
I am really surprised at all the people actually thinking the Sox/Phillies would meet up in the world series... Nobody should have predicted that... If I were espn I would never predict that because the best team on paper rarely comes through... Now I expected them both to get farther then they did but I am not sure I ever believed they would matchup in the world series.

Qwertys
10-16-2011, 07:44 PM
I thought Arizona would come in last place in the NL West. I also thought the Rockies and Giants would run away with the division.

Melo15
10-16-2011, 08:18 PM
I thought the Red Sox rotation preferred Popeye's but apparently they are KFC fans.

:laugh2:

misterd
10-16-2011, 08:27 PM
My Yankees first...
1. Jeter was toast.
2. Jesus would be called up in May.
3. Burnett, Teix and ARod would bounce back.
4. Colon and Garcia would be out of the Yankees rotation by mid year.

And for the rest...
5. Arizona would be awful.
6. Ellsbury was nothing special.
7. Minnesota would find a way.
8. Tampa wouldn't make the WC.
9. That whole Boston thing.

Lincecum4CY
10-16-2011, 10:43 PM
I was wrong on a lot of things this past season
Personal:
Buster Posey was going to be a batting title champ and hit 25 homers :(
Giants would at least make the playoffs :(
Jonathan Sanchez was going to have a breakout year and establish himself as one of the premier lefties in the game so we couldve traded him this off season and gotten some studded prospects in return :(
The A's would compete in the al west

What others were saying with certainty
Adrian Gonzalez was going to hit 40-50 HRs- didn't happen
Philly and Boston were locks for this years world series. Didn't happen.
Jose Bautista was just a fluke and was going to have a terrible year. Didn't happen.

Many more. But all these stand out the most.

MooseWithFleas
10-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Two biggest misses

- Dunn dominating in Chicago, hitting 50 bombs and leading the White Sox to the Central Title.

- Orioles putting together a scrappy season and finishing around .500

giants73756
10-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Adam Dunn. All year I was saying he would break out of his slump. I couldn't believe it never happened.

c0rbz
10-16-2011, 11:10 PM
I thought Nelson Cruz wasn't going to single handily destroy the Detroit Tigers.

"Ace"ves
10-16-2011, 11:18 PM
I was wrong on a lot of things this past season
Personal:
Buster Posey was going to be a batting title champ and hit 25 homers :(
Giants would at least make the playoffs :(
Jonathan Sanchez was going to have a breakout year and establish himself as one of the premier lefties in the game so we couldve traded him this off season and gotten some studded prospects in return :(
The A's would compete in the al west

What others were saying with certainty
Adrian Gonzalez was going to hit 40-50 HRs- didn't happen
Philly and Boston were locks for this years world series. Didn't happen.
Jose Bautista was just a fluke and was going to have a terrible year. Didn't happen.

Many more. But all these stand out the most.

It's not your fault... no one would've expected anything different (god i love Posey... why'd he have to go down)

WolvesJagsOs
10-16-2011, 11:24 PM
I really thought Matusz would come out and be that ace, he had a injury that set him back big time, so we will see if he gets back to what he was showing the year before this year in the 2nd half, was completely dominant.

Predicted 78-82 wins for the Orioles. Pretty much hinged on our young arms in our rotation and it didnt work out. Arrieta got a bone spur and missed the last month or 2 of the season, Britton struggled a bit in the middle of the season than came back and was great for us, but it was too late, Matusz like i said had a pretty big injury and that screwed us up big time. Luke Scott basically missed the whole year who was a pretty big bat in our lineup which was our LF. B-Rob went down with a concussion and never came back, our offense was good, but it doesnt flow as well without him, we need to find a speedy leadoff guy for next year. Just to many things went wrong, i think we couldve had around 75 or so if some of the things wouldve worked out better, but they didnt. We were 30-31 at one point until things like Matusz going down, B-Rob getting a concussion, and other stuff happened.

Skizzik
10-16-2011, 11:26 PM
For the second year in a row I predicted my Rangers (in our forum's pre-season prediction thread) would lose to an AL East foe in game six of the ALCS - the Yankees last year and the Red Sox this year. Instead we decided to win the ALCS in six both times.

As for the people mentioning the Angels and A's...didn't people get the hint the year before when the Mariners proved loading up your starting rotation with limited to no offense doesn't = wins in the AL? In the NL? Sure...but you need some fire power to last 162 games in the AL. (Just to note, last season, I correctly predicted how bad the Mariners would be before the season while everyone from forum goers to the media were crowning them division champs).

KKell2507
10-16-2011, 11:43 PM
-I thought Buster Posey and Jason Heyward would both begin to put themselves into elite stars consideration.
-I thought the Reds would repeat as NL Central Champs
-I thought the Brewers and Cardinals would struggle and either Fielder or Pujols would have been traded to avoid them being lost for nothing
-I thought it would be Braves vs Red Sox in the World Series

Brave4life
10-17-2011, 12:26 AM
I thought that Braves and Red Sox would have late season epic collapse

boy was I wrong

Tragedy
10-17-2011, 01:05 AM
I thought the Red Sox would have one of the top rotations in MLB.

CHRISDODGERS
10-17-2011, 01:43 AM
I thought Juan Uribe would be decent.

10-17-2011, 01:45 AM
I thought Aubrey Huff would actually contribute some offense.

Pittz
10-17-2011, 01:53 AM
I really thought Matusz would come out and be that ace, he had a injury that set him back big time, so we will see if he gets back to what he was showing the year before this year in the 2nd half, was completely dominant.

Predicted 78-82 wins for the Orioles. Pretty much hinged on our young arms in our rotation and it didnt work out. Arrieta got a bone spur and missed the last month or 2 of the season, Britton struggled a bit in the middle of the season than came back and was great for us, but it was too late, Matusz like i said had a pretty big injury and that screwed us up big time. Luke Scott basically missed the whole year who was a pretty big bat in our lineup which was our LF. B-Rob went down with a concussion and never came back, our offense was good, but it doesnt flow as well without him, we need to find a speedy leadoff guy for next year. Just to many things went wrong, i think we couldve had around 75 or so if some of the things wouldve worked out better, but they didnt. We were 30-31 at one point until things like Matusz going down, B-Rob getting a concussion, and other stuff happened.

This as well.

Some Red Sox ones. I thought...

Buchholz would regress, not break his back.
Jed Lowrie would beast this season.
Drew would have a solid rebound year before retiring.
Bard would supplant Papelbon as the closer.
Crawford would disappoint, not die.

RTL
10-17-2011, 02:17 AM
I thought the A's would win the West and that Javier Vazquez should have been released after the first two months.

Texas Holders
10-17-2011, 02:31 AM
After Wainwright went down, thought the Cards would finish 3rd in the Central (behind Milwaukee and Cincinnati).

whysodevious
10-17-2011, 02:54 AM
I didn't think (I did think) CC Sabathia would gain back all the weight he lost in the off-season/spring.

brodawgs
10-17-2011, 02:58 AM
After Wainwright went down, thought the Cards would finish 3rd in the Central (behind Milwaukee and Cincinnati).

This. I thought that their offense would be potent, but I figured they'd have a terrible pitching staff and bullpen.

I thought the Redskins would be in the Luck Sweepstakes. Although, potentially, this could still happen.

I thought the NFC west wouldn't produce a very competitive team, just another 7-9 or 8-8 4th seed.

I thought the Eagles would be fighting with the Packers for the top seed, (although I also said they would either do that or be a HUGE bust.)

sacgiants1213
10-17-2011, 03:58 AM
I thought NYY would go .500.

Also thought Tejada would have a good year.

RevisIsland
10-17-2011, 04:13 AM
I thought Verlander would dominate the AL playoffs like Cliff Lee did last year. Suffice it to say I was wrong.

Yankee Clipper
10-17-2011, 04:27 AM
I thought Bartolo Colon would be released within the first two months of the season.

AI
10-17-2011, 04:39 AM
I thought the Rays had no chance of catching the Sox :rolleyes:

Pinstripe pride
10-17-2011, 08:49 AM
for me:

- thought the A's would win the west
- thought the phillies were a lock for the wrold series
- thought letting adam dunn leave washinton was a bad move for the naitonals.
- thought jason werth would play well for the nats
- thought the white sox would be in the playoffs
- though the padres would be in the playoffs
- thought jeter was going to be abysmal all year

billybuck
10-17-2011, 08:58 AM
I was wrong about Derek Jeter. I thought that he was done. But, I was right on another thing. Jason Bay is an embarrassment to the Met organization.

LongIslandIcedZ
10-17-2011, 09:09 AM
I thought Beckett, Lester, and Lackey would become alcohlic video game nerds during games, inevitably leading to one of the worst collapses in history.

I also thought Arod could win the MVP

Yankee Clipper
10-17-2011, 09:14 AM
I thought Beckett, Lester, and Lackey would become alcohlic video game nerds during games, inevitably leading to one of the worst collapses in history.

I also thought Arod could win the MVP

During the first month of the season, I thought this was a strong possibility as well.

gotcabrera10
10-17-2011, 09:35 AM
Oh boy here we go...

.Predicted a Sox/Phillies World series with the Sox taking the crown

. Yankees would fade half way through the season after Nova, Garcia, and Colon were ineffective (that rotation looked horrible on paper)

. Agon hitting 45 homeruns

.Arod bouncing back and hitting 35-40 bombs

.The Orioles winning 80-90 games, they seemed ready to take off in the second half of 2010

.I predicted Russell Martin would hit a memorable clutch homerun in the playoffs (seemed like that kind of player :facepalm: )

.Predicted that even after an offseason filled with endorsements, and then a mediocre follow up to his world series victory; that Brian Wilson would still be in commercials come this October. I was correct :mad:

.Thought Manny would have one last monster season with his old limbs adjusting well to the warm weather in Tampa, fail

.Twins would win the Central, Dodgers would at least compete

.Rangers would flop without Lee, Beltre would turn out to be a horrific signing hitting 270 with 15 to 20 bombs

. But most of all I believed Boston, led by a motivated Carl Crawford who would tear up the league, was going to decimate every team they came across and us Yankee fans would have to just tip our caps and wait a year for them to come down to Earth...

Guess I fell for the off-season hype.

GrumpyOldMan
10-17-2011, 09:55 AM
I thought Crawford would have a huge season in Boston.
I also thought the WhiteSox would make the playoffs.
Finally on the homer front, I thought Travis Snider would develop into a very good everyday outfielder this season.

CostanzaNumba0
10-17-2011, 11:40 AM
i thought jeter would hit .260, he impressed me against the middle relievers he saw after the allstar break
I thought Rafael Soriano would be excellent, hes not even close haha
I thought Heyward would break out, turns out his career is heading south quite quickly
I thought Beckett would suck
I thought hughes would be a 16-18 game winner
I thought the A's would compete
I thought Texas was a flash in the pan
I thought the orioles would lose 110 games
I thought Bautista was a one hit wonder and he would get busted for PEDS at some point during the season
I thought Dunn would be a 50 HR guy

Wow

Giraffes Rule
10-17-2011, 11:55 AM
Thought the Astros would improve over their record last season.
Picked the Rays over the Rangers in the ALDS.
Didn't think the Diamondbacks had a chance to make the playoffs.

On the plus side, I did think Lance Berkman would have a big bounceback season. I thought he'd have one last year too though.

cdsouz01
10-17-2011, 12:07 PM
1. Red Sox take the East with 100 wins
2. Yankees miss the playoffs
3. Rays miss the playoffs
4. White Sox win the Central
5. AL wildcard comes from the Central
6. A's WIN THE WEST
7. Rockies win the west

Needless to say it was not a good year for me

Pierzynski4Prez
10-17-2011, 12:31 PM
I didnt expect... but i was hoping for my fantasy team :)

Yea I may have reached a bit on that one.

TheRuckus
10-17-2011, 05:21 PM
I liked the A's and Rockies, though I'm not sure if I actually picked them to win their divisions. I didn't see the Cardinals making the playoffs, and I yet again incorrectly predicted the fall of the Yankees.

I got a lot of other stuff right, at least. I don't think too many other people had the Rays winning the wild-card.

WoodandNails
10-17-2011, 05:25 PM
I thought Corey Hart was a woman.

TAC91
10-17-2011, 05:29 PM
I thought the Red Sox were a lock for the play offs.

Thought Jason Heyward would have a break out year. :facepalm:
Thought the Athletics would win their division.

Oh yeah, here were my predictions that were WAY OFF.

I predicted these in February too so...
AL MVP: Carl Crawford....LOL
NL MVP: Carlos Gonzalez
AL CY: Fransisco Liriano ....LOL
NL CY: Adam Wainwright ....Injured, sadly. :(

Bravo95
10-17-2011, 05:34 PM
- Predicted Cano would run away with AL MVP.
- Thought Tampa would contend BECAUSE of Manny.
- Had the Reds edging out Milwaukee in the NL Central.

Halladay
Thought Boston would easily make the playoffs.

Korman12
Tigers/Phillies World Series. Not quite, even though both made the post-season.

Carl Crawford not playing the way he did.

Braves winning the wild card (off by one game, but still).

BrianWestKins
10-17-2011, 05:59 PM
-I had the Braves and ChiSox in the World Series.. Thought Dunn and Heyward would have huge years.
-Had the Rox and A's winning their respective divisions

jd25213
10-17-2011, 06:10 PM
If offseason season counts then I would say that I thought Cliff Lee was a lock to sign with the Yankees. Also thought the Reds would repeat, that the D-backs were done, and that the Whitesox would be in the postseason.

Mr. Keys
10-17-2011, 07:04 PM
-Rays would have a losing season.
-Cahill would have a sub-3 ERA
-Josh Johnson would play a full season and win the NL Cy Young
-Sox/Phils World Series
-Cano for AL batting champion
-A-Rod plays a full season
amongst others of course
I guess the one bright spot is I called CJ Wilson becoming a bigger impact pitcher

AllKohn
10-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Boy did I have everything wrong
I thought

-Jeter would marry Minka
-Austin Jackson would outplay Granderson
-Rockies win the division
-Astros improve 5 games
-Mets get sold to new owners
-Phillies run the gauntlet
-Oswalt FINALLY wins a CY Young

Wrong all day.

10-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Lester admitted to ordering Popeye's so I guess I was right. I can cross that off the "I was wrong list."

GA16Angels
10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Twins winning AL Central
Diamondbacks last in NL West

lvlheaded
10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
I thought no one would beat the Red Sox this year

I thought the Reds would return to the playoffs

I thought the Giants had the west on lock

iam brett favre
10-18-2011, 02:11 AM
Seriously thought-
i thought A-Rod would win MVP

SportsGuru2110
10-18-2011, 08:10 AM
I thought the Cubs would be good :sigh:

Yankee Clipper
10-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Boy did I have everything wrong
I thought

-Jeter would marry Minka
-Austin Jackson would outplay Granderson
-Rockies win the division
-Astros improve 5 games
-Mets get sold to new owners
-Phillies run the gauntlet
-Oswalt FINALLY wins a CY Young

Wrong all day.

I think the majority of us got that one wrong as well :sigh:

Epic89
10-18-2011, 07:05 PM
I was dead wrong about the Cardinals. When Wainwright went down, I thought they didn't have a chance. I had them finishing sub .500 and finishing 4th, behind not only the Reds but the Cubs. :facepalm:

I thought Berkman was one of the absolute worst signings of the off season, didn't think he had anything left offensively and thought he'd be a total liability on defense. Didn't quite work out that way.

Not only did I have Oakland and Colorado winning their divisions, but I had Oakland making it to the ALCS and Colorado making the World Series. Ouch.

Cal827
10-18-2011, 07:25 PM
The Baltimore Orioles would win the Division by 10 games
Saying all of the playoff positions are basically sealed.
Boston isn't gonna catch Tampa (Early September)
Tampa blew their chance at tying for wildcard,they're doomed (mid September when they took 3 of 4 from sox, then went to New York)
Tampa's done (Down 7-0 to Yankees in final game)
Absolutely no hope for Tampa (Boston Leading in the 8th vs Baltimore).
Minnesota wins division.
Kansas City show great signs of improvement.
Phillies get by Cards Easy.
Brewers get By Cards Easy.
Yankees Beat Tigers in 5 games.
One baseball player would get caught pitching drunk.
Manny Ramirez might actually help.
Lebron James looks for a spot on the Cleveland Indians.... only to take his talents to south beach and join the Florida Marlins.... filling the seats :D

SportsAndrew25
10-20-2011, 12:51 AM
1) I thought Adan Dun would hit 30 HRs and get 100 RBI. :facepalm:
2) I thought the Boston Red Sox would win the AL East. :facepalm: :facepalm: :mad: :mad:
3) I thought the Chicago White Sox would win the AL Central. :facepalm:
4) I thought the Cincinnati Reds would win the NL Central. :facepalm:
5) I thought the Colorado Rockies would win the NL West.
6) I thought the Atlanta Braves would win the Wild Card. :facepalm:
7) I thought the New York Yankees were a wild card team at best.
8) I thought that Ubaldo Jimenez would have a good season.
9) I thought it would be a Red Sox/Phillies World Series. :facepalm:
10) I thought I could predict baseball. LMFAO. :facepalm:

mdlr52192
10-23-2011, 01:39 AM
That Albert Pujols would go 7-7 with 4 HRs of over 400 feet in a WS game :facepalm: