PDA

View Full Version : Straight up again. Has your mind changed since last night?

mzgrizz
10-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Yesterday 's poll was 55 to 45 blaming the players( for those posters who could get off the fence) over the owners.
Today let's choose again but offer the middle ground.
Stern's comment about being far apart late last night was horsemanure. They have been trying hard to get a deal done. Wonder what he really meant by it?

bholly
10-11-2011, 05:34 PM
i really hate when people insert their personal opinions into poll options to affect the outcome, especially when it means there isn't a complete list of the possibilities. say what you want in the post (ideally in a response, not the OP), but at least try and leave the poll options unbiased - or at the very least make the list exhaustive.

in this case, it's likely that there are those who think both parties are equally culpable but who aren't willing to make the speculative leap to the bit about not caring about fans. which option should those people vote for?

mzgrizz
10-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Sorry guy but my disappointment got the best of me. Can't change it now.

CB29
10-11-2011, 05:48 PM
i don't care anymore

mttwlsn16
10-11-2011, 05:57 PM
dont even care who gets what i just want NBA basketball :mad:

mttwlsn16
10-11-2011, 05:58 PM
and i voted theyre both equally dumb

mzgrizz
10-11-2011, 06:01 PM

:nod:

Sactown
10-11-2011, 06:12 PM

I just want the girls in your sig

LakersKB24
10-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Both sides are a bunch of idiots!

So many people make a living working for the NBA or the teams and don't happen to have a million dollar payroll every year. THOSE people are the ones that suffer the most and the players and the owners are responsible when they lose their jobs and become unemployed, most of the players have enough money to sit the whole thing out, let alone the owners.
Especially since we are in a difficult economy right now, the players even asked for a raise in the first place, I mean how ignorant are they? They make millions and millions of dollars and it's still not enough?! The whole argument is getting preposterous and I don't really care about it anymore. Let them cancel the whole season, I don't give a ****!

Equally dumb is the correct answer here!

beliges
10-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Players need to stop being a bunch of ignorant little *****es. 50-50 is a good deal and its a fair deal. Accept it and continue playing a game and making your millions. The owners are going to get their way one way or another. No need to lose games over this.

llemon
10-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Still just labor negotiations, with each side playing into what they believe are their strengths.

And I must add here that any one who says 50/50 is fair, because it sounds fair (that is Stern playing to the league's strengths, which would be the portion of the NBA fans that are idiots), is, as I obviously just stated, is an idiot.

daleja424
10-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Players need to stop being a bunch of ignorant little *****es. 50-50 is a good deal and its a fair deal. Accept it and continue playing a game and making your millions. The owners are going to get their way one way or another. No need to lose games over this.

ahhh...another person who hasn't actually read an update recently... there is no 50-50...there never was a 50-50... and this is about way more than the split as it turns out.