PDA

View Full Version : LeBron causes stir on Twitter after asking about NFL free agency

nickdymez
10-11-2011, 04:25 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/LeBron-causes-stir-on-Twitter-after-asking-about;_ylt=AmK4p5pe_0wPHZkz1buyQWw5nYcB?urn=nfl-wp9321

NBA superstar LeBron James caused a stir on Twitter on Tuesday afternoon after he Tweeted a question to ESPN's John Clayton asking the deadline for NFL teams to sign free agents.

LeBron causes stir on Twitter after asking about NFL free agency

The cryptic message, which in no way was a publicity stunt on par with LeBron dressing in full pads at a high school football practice last week and slyly wondering whether he should get back on the field or not, was instantly met with reaction from around the world.

Fans sent hundreds of Tweets in the minutes following James' "question" and opinion seemed divided on how the self-proclaimed King James would do in the NFL if he played while the NBA is in lockout mode.

Let's make this real easy. First off, it's not happening. We'll let our friends at Yahoo's NBA blog Ball Don't Lie explain why LeBron would never jeopardize his NBA career by doing something as dangerous as playing football. Second, even if he did, LeBron wouldn't be any good on the field.

If we're living in a dream world where LeBron were to quit basketball and fully devote himself to the NFL then, sure, his athleticism could allow him to become an Antonio Gates(notes) or Tony Gonzalez(notes). That process wouldn't come overnight though. Learning a playbook, getting down the verbiage, figuring out how to break free from the secondary, these aren't things that come naturally because of athletic talent. If being an unbelievable athlete meant you were automatically a great football player, the history of the NFL draft wouldn't be littered with busts.

But let's keep up this thought experiment and say LeBron wasn't being facetious and intentionally trying to bait the media into writing about him (well-played, LeBron). If he did, where would be the best place for him?

1. Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator -- He has just as much experience in the position as Juan Castillo did entering the season. And he could provide veteran leadership in how not to win a title.

2. Dallas Cowboys quarterback -- If anyone can make the criticism of Tony Romo(notes) pale in comparison, it's LeBron. Can you imagine how amazing those fourth quarters would be? The Cowboys could feasibly blow a 42-point lead with that combination. Plus, nobody loves a front-runner like Mr. James.

3. Cleveland Browns tight end -- How long would it take Cleveland fans to forgive LeBron if he came back to the city as part of the football team? Three seconds? Two?

Thought this was interesting

LayZbone
10-11-2011, 04:29 PM
the cleveland browns part made me laugh

juno10
10-11-2011, 04:32 PM
i would be hilirous if he wins one as a part of the cleveland browns.

85BearsDefense
10-11-2011, 04:36 PM
He would look great on the Bears as a receiver... fix that need

RevisIsland
10-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Honestly I think he could be effective right away just in the red zone. It'd take him time to learn everything else, but you can't teach his speed along with a 6'9'' 275 pound frame.

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-11-2011, 05:46 PM
That first hit he receives in practice let alone opposing teams head hunting the bball player who thinks they can play football would prob change his mind on the spot. Lebron is tough but football tough, doubt it...

iliketurtles24
10-11-2011, 05:51 PM
hahaha, what a spotlight whore. maybe he should focus his energy on the nba labor discussions, and influence things and get a nba season. (Btw whore part was a joke, didn't mean it negatively)

gotoHcarolina52
10-11-2011, 05:59 PM
[insert a good-thing-there's-no-dribbling-in-football-so-he-can-travel-all-he-wants joke here]

eibbor
10-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Honestly I think he could be effective right away just in the red zone. It'd take him time to learn everything else, but you can't teach his speed along with a 6'9'' 275 pound frame.

You couldn't even teach it to him since he isn't 6'9" 275

He prob could be effective in the red zone though as you say.

CrazyCrackar
10-11-2011, 06:16 PM
He would be awesome, Gates did it and Lebron is alot more athletic. Idc what you say about him not being able to take hits. He can prob take a hit better than moss, ochocinco, and that little **** on the redkins whose like 150 lbs, Banks I think.....

sep11ie
10-11-2011, 06:20 PM
A helmet would hide his hairline a LOT better.

Evolution23
10-11-2011, 06:23 PM
He would be one of the best Wide receivers. You heard it here first.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2011, 06:24 PM
I think he'd be a great Safety or Cornerback.

On offense, a legit Wide Receiver.

king4day
10-11-2011, 06:25 PM
He should consider a short term gig with the Dolphins. They're struggling for publicity aren't they?

lowdown32
10-11-2011, 06:27 PM
the King In Big D "The TE that saved America's Team" what A attention whore and whats up with that kids hair? what does his hair hate him to

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2011, 06:28 PM
We all know he'd sign with the Eagles to join "The Dream Team".

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-11-2011, 06:31 PM
He would be awesome, Gates did it and Lebron is alot more athletic. Idc what you say about him not being able to take hits. He can prob take a hit better than moss, ochocinco, and that little **** on the redkins whose like 150 lbs, Banks I think.....

Difference is these guys have been taking hits their whole career. It's much different getting hit by Troy P and other heavy hitters than a flagrant foul. It might rattle him enough at first to reconsider being that he has an NBA career to consider. After time of course I think he'd be able to adjust. But guaranteed NBA money less chance for serious injury vs Non guaranteed money that has a greater chance for serious injury. Lebron is no dummy. Picture him as a TE or Wide receiver going across the middle. Even Jeremichael Finely who is comparable physically to Lebron got his clock cleaned.

PlezPlayDKnicks
10-11-2011, 06:32 PM
We all know he'd sign with the Eagles to join "The Dream Team".

LMBO. THe cowboy fan joining the Eagles sounds like Lebron... JK b4 Heat fans have a heart attack

WadeKobe
10-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Difference is these guys have been taking hits their whole career. It's much different getting hit by Troy P and other heavy hitters than a flagrant foul. It might rattle him enough at first to reconsider being that he has an NBA career to consider. After time of course I think he'd be able to adjust. But guaranteed NBA money less chance for serious injury vs Non guaranteed money that has a greater chance for serious injury. Lebron is no dummy. Picture him as a TE or Wide receiver going across the middle. Even Jeremichael Finely who is comparable physically to Lebron got his clock cleaned.

:laugh2:

LeBron is 6'8'' and anywhere between 260-270 depending upon who you're talking to. Jermichael Finley is nowhere near "comparable" to that. I'm not saying LeBron wouldn't get crushed, I'm just tired of people over-hyping Finley and his size on a daily basis.

znick21
10-11-2011, 06:46 PM
as a cavs fan i can honestly say, if lebron would seriously jeopardize his nba career and signed to play with the browns, i would forgive him and never speak an ill word of him ever again. that's the only thing he could do though lol.

CavsYanksDuke
10-11-2011, 06:52 PM
I mean, it was hilarious. He was an all-state tight end in high school, which shows he can take a decent hit. Not an NFL hit, though. I don't know why a team couldn't put him at CB though. He wouldn't get hit ever.

beliges
10-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Lebron will dominate the NFL. Nobody has his combination of size, strentgh and athleticism.

Baller1
10-11-2011, 07:04 PM
He would be a top receiver. No doubt in my mind.

SteBO
10-11-2011, 07:15 PM
LMBO. THe cowboy fan joining the Eagles sounds like Lebron... JK b4 Heat fans have a heart attack
:speechless:

Jay
10-11-2011, 07:56 PM
He's the greatest athlete ever. Of course he'd be a good football player.

MTar786
10-11-2011, 08:34 PM
lebron is probably the only player taller than what he is listed at. he is listed at 6'8.. but he looks like he is 6'9. he is also taller than guys when standing next to them that are listed at 6'8 and even 6'9 in the nba.

PinnacleFlash
10-11-2011, 08:35 PM
He would probably join the Lions and then once they lose he would join the Packers and once they lose he would want to join the Patriots. Just like the front runner he is.

Good I hope LEBron plays in the NFL and suffer a terrible injury.

Wade>You
10-11-2011, 08:54 PM
as a cavs fan i can honestly say, if lebron would seriously jeopardize his nba career and signed to play with the browns, i would forgive him and never speak an ill word of him ever again. that's the only thing he could do though lol.breaking news! Cleveland fan only cares if LeBron plays for his city. More to come as this story develops.... :rolleyes:

mccschamb
10-11-2011, 09:18 PM
He would probably join the Lions and then once they lose he would join the Packers and once they lose he would want to join the Patriots. Just like the front runner he is.

did lebron dump your mom or something?

PinnacleFlash
10-11-2011, 09:20 PM
did lebron dump your mom or something?
No but somebody banged his.

nickdymez
10-11-2011, 10:30 PM
:laugh2:

LeBron is 6'8'' and anywhere between 260-270 depending upon who you're talking to. Jermichael Finley is nowhere near "comparable" to that. I'm not saying LeBron wouldn't get crushed, I'm just tired of people over-hyping Finley and his size on a daily basis.

Lebron James is more like 240 - 250... Everytime someone talks about Lebrons size its always exaggerated.. Like the "Bear Jew" in "Inglorious Bastards".

nickdymez
10-11-2011, 10:32 PM
No but somebody banged his.

ahhahahahahahahahahahah

dodie53
10-11-2011, 10:32 PM
just play basketball lebron

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Lebron James is more like 240 - 250... Everytime someone talks about Lebrons size its always exaggerated.. Like the "Bear Jew" in "Inglorious Bastards".

He's somewhere in between the 2 of you guys' guesses actually. I'd say 250-260 is where he's at.

ccspence8
10-11-2011, 11:37 PM
He's too much of a *****, he'd get banged on.

Someone grazes his forehead in an NBA game and he acts like he took a shotgun round to the face.

Ur not Michael Jordan...he actually could've been a MLB player.

nickdymez
10-11-2011, 11:46 PM
He's somewhere in between the 2 of you guys' guesses actually. I'd say 250-260 is where he's at.

Well im going to go by what he's listed at. Unless you did a physical on him, how would you know?

Arch Stanton
10-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Why not! He loves the Dallas Cowboys. And Ironically a Dallas team knock his team out of the finals.

Arch Stanton
10-12-2011, 12:05 AM
I think he's a pretty good football player. Bo Jackson did two sports why shouldn't LeBron attempt the same when he may not be able to play Basketball this year.

Arch Stanton
10-12-2011, 12:07 AM

Someone grazes his forehead in an NBA game and he acts like he took a shotgun round to the face.

I'm not defending LeBron James but did Jordan actually make it to the MLB. I thought he was stuck in AAA with Terry Francona?

nickdymez
10-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Bo Jackson was a better athlete than Lebron James.. And if you say otherwise, then you probably dont even know who Bo Jackson is. But i bet "Bo knows you"... Get it???

Knowledge
10-12-2011, 12:45 AM

idk man. Elton brand was around 260- 265 when he first came to Philly and Lebron looked bigger than him. Also Lebron and Dwight look almost the same size when they are next to each other. I wouldnt be surprised if he is a legit 265-270.

beliges
10-12-2011, 02:12 AM

I dont know, he was pretty awful in AAA. Dont think he had much of a chance to make the majors. Either way good thing for him he stuck with basket ball.

JNA17
10-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Ledrama James!

abe_froman
10-12-2011, 03:37 AM
I dont know, he was pretty awful in AAA. Dont think he had much of a chance to make the majors. Either way good thing for him he stuck with basket ball.

at first,but he improvement by leaps and bounds by the end of his sole year in the minors,he was too old to have a realistic shot for majors but ,but given more then one year of playing he probably could have been a solid career aaa player

UPRock
10-12-2011, 04:30 AM
I hope he is joking, playing football is not that easy.

JJ_JKidd
10-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Why dont he just play in the WNBA?! :rolleyes:

CubbieKid17
10-12-2011, 07:24 AM
I would have to imagine he's just doing this to try to force the NBA owners to settle. Think about it. One of your top 5 players and one of the biggest merchandise sellers in the league and there's three options that could come from him playing in the NFL for this season: 1. He leaves the NBA for the NFL permanently, 2. He plays in the NFL and gets hurt, effectively ending his NBA career, or 3. He plays in the NFL for one season and for some reason or another, he comes back to the NBA next season, provided there's a labor agreement.

Quite frankly, I think it's smart on his part to pose a threat that he'd go to the NFL. I don't think there's much if any chance of him playing in the NFL. It's just scare tactics. Who knows, maybe the owners will start seeing the potential in a bunch of their stars getting hurt by either playing another sport or playing overseas. I sure hope so.

naps
10-12-2011, 08:22 AM

This is pathetic. How can someone wish for someone's injury? Your life must revolve around LeBron since 99% of your posts are about LeBron. Man, I bet you don't comeback as yourself in your next life.

As for the topic, I would think LeBron would make one of the best receivers in football. He's arguably the greatest athlete of all time. No one has had such a dynamic combination of size, speed, power, and strength.

naps
10-12-2011, 08:35 AM
OP must be upset since surprisingly this has not turned out to be the thread he expected.

Joshtd1
10-12-2011, 08:40 AM
I think if big Mike Williams can make it as an NFL receiver (athletic standpoint) then LeBron could have a chance.

We see how hard it is for players to take down the TE's like Rob Gronkowski and Jason Witten, I think it would be pretty damn hard to take down LBJ too seeing as he's bigger and heavier then them as well, and probably just as strong, and faster. Of course if he was seriously playing and any good, he'd probably face a lot of double teams.

nickdymez
10-12-2011, 09:57 AM
This is pathetic. How can someone wish for someone's injury? Your life must revolve around LeBron since 99% of your posts are about LeBron. Man, I bet you don't comeback as yourself in your next life.

As for the topic, I would think LeBron would make one of the best receivers in football. He's arguably the greatest athlete of all time. No one has had such a dynamic combination of size, speed, power, and strength.

Man, you really do love Lebron..

RenegadeRiot36
10-12-2011, 10:03 AM
people are sold on the TE idea but i really dont see why. You want him as far away from the middle of the field as possible. put him on an island. i dont care if darrelle revis is standing infront of him. he is coming down with the football.

homestarunner93
10-12-2011, 10:11 AM
This is such a non-story it isn't even funny. ESPN will turn anything LeBron says or does into a freak show. If he tweeted that he pooped, there would be ten analysts from various sports on ESPN trying to speculate on the color and consistency of it.

juno10
10-12-2011, 10:12 AM

he's a heat fan is he suppose to hate him

nickdymez
10-12-2011, 12:21 PM
he's a heat fan is he suppose to hate him

Im a lakers fan and i dont love kobe

Shmontaine
10-12-2011, 12:30 PM
basketball players in general wouldn't know how to handle real contact... they would be crucified in the media if they flopped in the NFL... add to it, the strongest bball players are average football players IMO...

Htownballa1622
10-12-2011, 12:58 PM
basketball players in general wouldn't know how to handle real contact... they would be crucified in the media if they flopped in the NFL... add to it, the strongest bball players are average football players IMO...

This is such an ignorant comment. Who are you to say basketball players wouldn't know how to handle real contact? You have no idea how gifted athletically some of these guys are.

And same could be said about strongest football players are average basketball players.
I understand the nfl is a much more physical game, but for you to insinuate no nba players could handle it "in general" is very ignorant.

I think lebron , given time to learn, could be an amazing football player.

six
10-12-2011, 01:16 PM
This just in, Lebron turns his back on Miami HEAT.

"I'm taking my talents to the NFL"

Shmontaine
10-12-2011, 01:44 PM
This is such an ignorant comment. Who are you to say basketball players wouldn't know how to handle real contact? You have no idea how gifted athletically some of these guys are.

whatever man, there are so many players in the nba that could never survive in the NFL...

And same could be said about strongest football players are average basketball players.

really?? because that's ridiculous to say...

I understand the nfl is a much more physical game, but for you to insinuate no nba players could handle it "in general" is very ignorant.

I think lebron , given time to learn, could be an amazing football player.

whatever man, there are so many players in the nba that could never survive in the NFL... it's the truth, not ignorance, but believe whatever you want... LJ would get destroyed in the NFL...

and no, being athletic has nothing to do with taking a hit...

http://www.verticaljumping.com/why_NFL_players_can_jump_so_high.html

You only need to take one look at the average NFL draft prospect to see how big and strong they are. These are after all the elite. Part of what makes these guys elite besides the obvious hard work is that many of them possess the genetic predisposition to excel at a sport where strength and power reign supreme.

Such a genetic make up often involves among other things a naturally higher percentage of fast twitch fibers. This means that they are going to find it easier to get bigger, stronger, and more powerful than the average athlete, and also explains why so many of them are very strong AND very explosive.

While certainly some of the draft prospects have better genetics than others, none of them will have got to where they are by being lazy. Every one of them will have put in plenty of hard work to realize their potential.

Of course NBA players will have done the same too, but the demands of the sport of basketball mean that they will focus on much different areas.

Firstly, grid iron is very much a game of physical strength with a lot of hard hits, bone crunching tackling, heavy blocks, and generally a great deal of pushing and shoving to get to spots on the field.

When compared to basketball, there is a MUCH lower level of finesse and skill required and as such potential NFL players can afford to (and quite obviously should) spend significantly more time developing their bodies.

Now, if you compare that to the average NBA player, EVERY NBA player has to work on passing, dribbling, and of course shooting. Plus in the game of basketball you are not allowed to tackle a guy to the ground or you would be throw out and suspended.

try to find anything to contrary.. i have..

Htownballa1622
10-12-2011, 02:18 PM
whatever man, there are so many players in the nba that could never survive in the NFL...

really?? because that's ridiculous to say...

whatever man, there are so many players in the nba that could never survive in the NFL... it's the truth, not ignorance, but believe whatever you want... LJ would get destroyed in the NFL...

and no, being athletic has nothing to do with taking a hit...

http://www.verticaljumping.com/why_NFL_players_can_jump_so_high.html

try to find anything to contrary.. i have..

I understand your hate for lebron. I myself think its crazy to think he would make a difference right away but for you to think guys like moss, welker,d. Jackson could take a hit and lebron couldn't is dumb.

I'm not just saying hes more athletic, I bet he can take a hit just as if any of those guys can.

You cant deny his size and athleticism.sorry if youre still bitter about whatever lebron has done to you to make you hate him.

Shmontaine
10-12-2011, 03:00 PM
I understand your hate for lebron. I myself think its crazy to think he would make a difference right away but for you to think guys like moss, welker,d. Jackson could take a hit and lebron couldn't is dumb.

I'm not just saying hes more athletic, I bet he can take a hit just as if any of those guys can.

You cant deny his size and athleticism.sorry if youre still bitter about whatever lebron has done to you to make you hate him.

LOL.. really?? i said all basketball players in my first post in this thread... you obviously like to assume so much that you linked my criticism of all basketball players playing in the nfl as lebron hate... you should try reading more...

Edit: for the record, i don't think D12 could survive in the NFL either.. probably the biggest/toughest guy in the league... does this mean i hate d12 too??

juno10
10-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Im a lakers fan and i dont love kobe

judging by the way you defend him and the quote in your signature id say you love him a lot.

nickdymez
10-12-2011, 03:35 PM
judging by the way you defend him and the quote in your signature id say you love him a lot.

Respect and love are different buddy.

Sactown
10-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Respect and love are different buddy.

Then isn't it reasonable to say that the other poster shares the same respect for Lebron as you do for Kobe?? :facepalm: stop splitting hairs, it's childish

nickdymez
10-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Then isn't it reasonable to say that the other poster shares the same respect for Lebron as you do for Kobe?? :facepalm: stop splitting hairs, it's childish

I dont defend Kobe's personal life, just his on the court activities. Do you understand that? Or do you still want to talk to me like your the voice of reason. The "other guy" does. Big difference.

Htownballa1622
10-12-2011, 04:04 PM
LOL.. really?? i said all basketball players in my first post in this thread... you obviously like to assume so much that you linked my criticism of all basketball players playing in the nfl as lebron hate... you should try reading more...

Edit: for the record, i don't think D12 could survive in the NFL either.. probably the biggest/toughest guy in the league... does this mean i hate d12 too??

I get what trying to say but if you think that zero nba players could make it in the nfl...i think thats kinda ignorant to say.

But your opinion is yours.mine is mine.

nickdymez
10-12-2011, 04:05 PM
oh i forgot...:facepalm::cry::speechless::mad::)

ChiSox219
10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
D Rose would tear up the NFL as a running back.

I don't know about Lebron's speed but if he's got say, 4.6 speed, he could be an excellent TE.

nickdymez
10-12-2011, 04:09 PM
D Rose would tear up the NFL as a running back.

I don't know about Lebron's speed but if he's got say, 4.6 speed, he could be an excellent TE.

People are about to try and convince you that Lebron runs a 4.2.. Watch.. Lebron is like a myth.. He's 7'6, 380, and runs a 3.8, 40...

ChiSox219
10-12-2011, 04:12 PM
People are about to try and convince you that Lebron runs a 4.2.. Watch.. Lebron is like a myth.. He's 7'6, 380, and runs a 3.8, 40...

There's no denying he's a one of the greatest physical specimens the world has known

Shmontaine
10-12-2011, 04:18 PM
I get what trying to say but if you think that zero nba players could make it in the nfl...i think thats kinda ignorant to say.

I think the nba breeds soft players to an extent... they encourage and reward flopping...

nfl is about total, physical strength... i think d12 is all upper body, which is great for nba, but he wouldn't last a second on a d-line or o-line... he's simply get pushed arround...

the nfl field is over 10 times longer than nba court... i know nba is 'non stop', but i feel a couple 50 yard routes would have most, if not all, nba players gassed...

Sactown
10-12-2011, 04:27 PM
I dont defend Kobe's personal life, just his on the court activities. Do you understand that? Or do you still want to talk to me like your the voice of reason. The "other guy" does. Big difference.

Still splitting hairs I see? :eyebrow:

*you're*

naps
10-12-2011, 04:45 PM

Why because I stated the obvious and I didn't wish for a career ending injury?

Htownballa1622
10-12-2011, 04:48 PM
I think the nba breeds soft players to an extent... they encourage and reward flopping...

nfl is about total, physical strength... i think d12 is all upper body, which is great for nba, but he wouldn't last a second on a d-line or o-line... he's simply get pushed arround...

the nfl field is over 10 times longer than nba court... i know nba is 'non stop', but i feel a couple 50 yard routes would have most, if not all, nba players gassed...

Theres so much wrong with this post.

First, nba doesn't "breed anyone."

Secondly, you think dwight is all upper body? He just has explosive leaping abilities from his arms right?

Third, an nfl field is not 10x longer.that would mean its 310 yards long.

"couple of fifty yard routes" would have even nfl players gassed. Not to mention. You act like every play goes fifty yards. Some drives go nowhere, nevertheless 50 yards.

naps
10-12-2011, 04:49 PM

You have had 6/7 posts in this thread and all are with negative tone with LeBron. Either you are criticizing him as usual or you are quoting other people because they are stating the obvious. Get over with it.

daleja424
10-12-2011, 05:25 PM

Highly ignorant. How is it that guys who played college ball and couldn't make the NBA can become great NFL players...but NBA guys can't...

Get real man.

Not going to comment on this Lebron talk... but the thought that none of these guys could play another sport is ridiculous.

t_money25
10-12-2011, 05:26 PM
WOW.....a bunch of posters in here are gettin their panties in a bunch about a grown man doing whatever he wants to do rather than what you want him to do...SMH

The fact of the matter is if Lebron does decide to play football which I don't believe he will do, all of you haters will be glued to your tv's watching his every move with your shlong in your hand ready to masturbate as soon as Lebron drops a pass or when he catches a cramp or something.......The decision happened more than a year ago, let the extreme hate go already.

daleja424
10-12-2011, 05:29 PM
FWIW... Jimmy Graham is 6'6, 260, and runs a 4.5

Saw him play at the university of Miami and he isn't even close to the kind of athlete Lebron is...

Htownballa1622
10-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Highly ignorant. How is it that guys who played college ball and couldn't make the NBA can become great NFL players...but NBA guys can't...

Get real man.

Not going to comment on this Lebron talk... but the thought that none of these guys could play another sport is ridiculous.

Exactly...thanks

Wrench
10-12-2011, 08:04 PM
LeBron James

Cowboys, Dolphins, Browns, Lions, 49ers........27 more teams. Who?

From his twitter a few mins ago.

nickdymez
10-12-2011, 08:29 PM
You have had 6/7 posts in this thread and all are with negative tone with LeBron. Either you are criticizing him as usual or you are quoting other people because they are stating the obvious. Get over with it.

How is me saying that people over exaggerate his size, negative? How old are you?

thawv
10-12-2011, 08:41 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/LeBron-causes-stir-on-Twitter-after-asking-about;_ylt=AmK4p5pe_0wPHZkz1buyQWw5nYcB?urn=nfl-wp9321

Thought this was interesting

He's just an attention whore looking to be talked about. He will never play football!!!!

"Look at me! Look at me"!!

Shut your mouth LBJ!!