PDA

View Full Version : Alcides Escobar and cheating on his wife

Joemoes
10-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Alicides cheating Escobar (http://www.jimmyscottshighandtight.com/node/943)

Id have to say that's a pretty trashy thing to do. Cheats on his wife leaves her high and dry and pregnant. How can a person be so short sighted. G halfway down article and you'll see it. If someone could highlight the parts and quite it that'd be great. I'm on my phone right now.

OneTuzSea
10-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Couldn't care less. That's him and his family's problem, not ours.

Pinstripe pride
10-11-2011, 04:13 PM
who cares? you can be a scumbag and a baseball player

OneTuzSea
10-11-2011, 04:13 PM
who cares? you can be a scumbag and a baseball player

In fact its almost mandatory.

benzni
10-11-2011, 04:22 PM
:yawn:

One Nut Kruk
10-11-2011, 04:24 PM
This is really unusual......:eyebrow:

RevisIsland
10-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Douchebag. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Halladay
10-11-2011, 04:27 PM
I wish someone would impregnate me and leave me with a big dirty check.

MU and UW Fan
10-11-2011, 04:30 PM
This was talked about years ago when it happened in 08 or 09 or whatever, back when he was still in the minors with the Brewers. Regardless, still a shady move.

Halladay
10-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Lackey and Escobar=boss

85BearsDefense
10-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Thats terrible... almost as bad as the posters above who said they dont care

Joemoes
10-11-2011, 04:35 PM

If you took the damn time to read tenge article and not be a prick. You'd see he was in triple A and he initially signed for 30,000 not much of a check.

tbone2171
10-11-2011, 04:38 PM

Lol what's with the gay Spiderman innuendos going around here?

Halladay
10-11-2011, 04:39 PM
If you took the damn time to read tenge article and not be a prick. You'd see he was in triple A and he initially signed for 30,000 not much of a check.
He's sly

Halladay
10-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Lol what's with the gay Spiderman innuendos going around here?

Zaunnie and I are starting a trend. You want in? we got some doozies.

gotoHcarolina52
10-11-2011, 04:41 PM
"He went to Venezuela and I never heard from him again," Leury said.

She soon found out Alcides was seeing another woman in Venezuela. As Leury's pregnancy hit a rough spell (she developed gestational diabetes), she tried to get in touch with her husband. She went through her husband's agents asking for help. Her mother-in-law said Alcides would call. "But he never did," said Leury.

Leury did finally get Alcides on the phone, but instead of talking to his estranged wife, he handed the phone to his girlfriend, who told Leury her marriage was over. Then . . . the phone calls and texting began. Alcides Escobar's mistress would insult Leury. Alcides would call and "tell me had had chosen to be with someone prettier and (who) wasn't fat." To make matters worse, Leury found out $1,500 had been taken from their joint bank account, earmarked for the delivery of their baby in the hospital, to pay for the Venezuelan girlfriend's "boob job."

In December, Leury had an emergency c-section. She was only at the seven month mark in her pregnancy. The baby, Gabriela, was healthy. "My daughter was born and he never called."

:facepalm:

Joemoes
10-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Lackey is trash also leaving his wife with her having cancer.

Halladay
10-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Lackey is trash also leaving his wife with her having cancer.

On the field he's trash, off it...pwned

keymax
10-11-2011, 04:45 PM
It's great how quick people are to judge other people's private life.
Nobody knows what happened and what his reasons were, maybe his wife beat him up every day with one of his bats? Who know? I surely don't...

Halladay
10-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Nobody knows what happened and what his reasons were, maybe his wife beat him up every day with one of his bats? Who know? I surely don't...

Well that's just logical.

mtf
10-11-2011, 04:48 PM

Saying you don't care isn't the same as saying you condone their actions. Not caring is simply natural since you don't know these people or really know the full details and quite honestly it doesn't affect you in any way. No one was physically harmed. Meeting jerks is part of life. If you get upset every time you hear about one on the news, on the internet or in the paper, you're not going to have a very nice life. Phony outrage like yours is all too common and just annoying.

Joemoes
10-11-2011, 04:52 PM

He left her to give birth and have their baby alone. When you can abandon your child there is something seriously wrong with you.

Halladay
10-11-2011, 04:55 PM
He left her to give birth and have their baby alone. When you can abandon your child there is something seriously wrong with you.

The kid wasn't born yet so technically he didn't abandon his child, he abandoned his women with what appeared to be some sort of bloated stomach which turned out to be a fetus. Who knew?

MetsFanatic19
10-11-2011, 04:57 PM
like a boss

jetsfan28
10-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Have any of you clicked the link? It's from 2009, why ware we talking about it now?

One Nut Kruk
10-11-2011, 05:12 PM

People saying they don't give a crap what Alcides Escobar does in his personal life is almost as bad as the act of cheating on one's spouse?

Are you in this pic?

http://www.great-birthday-party-ideas.com/image-files/care-bears.jpg

Halladay
10-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Have any of you clicked the link? It's from 2009, why ware we talking about it now?

My medical opinion, and I am a doctor, is that someone was in a coma.

Toxeryll
10-11-2011, 05:17 PM
we need to hear escobar's side of the story before we judge

VRP723
10-11-2011, 05:17 PM
He decided to be with someone not fat, he said it himself, that clears this whole thing up, to me at least.

Lloyd Christmas
10-11-2011, 05:19 PM
So let me get this right. He left his wife and child for someone better looking? He's a trend setter.

Joemoes
10-11-2011, 05:21 PM
She's not that bad the girl he left....Leury Escobar (http://www.jimmyscottshighandtight.com/files/Leury___Gaby_1.jpg)

dodgersuck
10-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Even if he's not a good person, at least he's good defensively

Lloyd Christmas
10-11-2011, 05:34 PM
She's not that bad the girl he left....Leury Escobar (http://www.jimmyscottshighandtight.com/files/Leury___Gaby_1.jpg)

Never trust an above the waist picture.

Joemoes
10-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Never trust an above the waist picture.

The photo was taken to show the baby. She gained a few pounds from pregnancy.

t327
10-11-2011, 09:05 PM
I can name 10 people in my office of about 80 people who have cheated on their spouses or have done something sleazy.

I don't understand why this matters.

ESaady
10-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Zaunnie and I are starting a trend. You want in? we got some doozies.

I have some good ones as well. Damn funny. I've been looking for a new sig if you guys want another Spiderman meme follower

GoPack123
10-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Maybe if he fixed his teeth he could of had a good looking, not fat lady the whole time.

mark1125
10-11-2011, 09:35 PM
we need to hear escobar's side of the story before we judge

I would venture a guess and say he won't explain anything about an article that is 3 years old and involves his PERSONAL life.

I don't condone it, but I have no right to judge. I am willing to bet that a bulk of the hollier-than-thou posters in this thread have cheated, lied, mistreated, or hurt someone close to them. Of course it's selective memory I guess.

mattz1212
10-11-2011, 09:47 PM
This is sooo old, why is this even getting brought up again right now?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250478

Please refer to post #4

Halladay
10-11-2011, 09:49 PM
I have some good ones as well. Damn funny. I've been looking for a new sig if you guys want another Spiderman meme follower

You're in.

Eagles4Lyfe
10-11-2011, 09:49 PM
wow thats messed he did that. I can never get a girl pregnant and abuse her like that, thats messed

ESaady
10-11-2011, 10:04 PM
You're in.

Inform the masses of this transaction. Title it, "2008 1st round pick of the Anchorage *******s, ESaady, signs with PSD Spiderman Guild"

Joemoes
10-11-2011, 10:04 PM

Please refer to post #4

Thanks for that. I never heard anything on it and thought it was really sleezy of him. Saw it in an article and I was shocked.

Joemoes
10-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Alcides Escobar is my husband puts tears in my eyes how someone with so much future could be so irresponsible. You have no idea what he has done to me and his daughter. Most of the time fans only see the players as an idol but they never see what they really are as people. I've always believed that being a great prospect or great player not only involves doing good in the field but also doing good to others in life specially to their own flesh and blood in this case our daughter Gabriela who is only one month old. I hope you don't think that the reason why I'm writting you is to get any type of fame because honestly that's far from what I want. My father is a former major leaguer I was raised in baseball and if I wanted fame I could have had plenty of it through him and never have. The only reason for my article is because I want everyone who is an Alcides Escobar fan to know the truth behind the person they see on the field. Everyone deserves to have a good role model in their lives and after everything Alcides has done to me his wife, his daughter and his mother and father I don't believe he can be anyones role model. If you read below you'll understand a little better what I mean.

Alcides and I got married last year in Huntsville and we found out I was pregnant soon after. Our life was full of hope and he did great that season so well that he got called up from double A to the major leagues. After the season was done he went to venezuela and I came to Panama to have our daughter because my family lives here, this is when my worst nightmare started. I couldnt go to venezuela due to the problems that VNZL has with the US and I'm a US citizen. He abandonded me since october 7th. He was suppose to come and spend Christmas with me and never did, he was suppose to spend New Years with me and never did either. He only called to emotionally insult me and tell me that I was fat and ugly and that he had found someone better, all this while I was pregnat with our daughter. He later told me that the only reason why he married me was to get his green card. He would constantly call and send text messages insulting me and telling me that the baby wasn't his which he knows is a complete lie and a DNA test will be there to prove it, he would call me and put his mistress on the phone to insult me. She is a prostitute in Venezuela who has slept with almost the entire country to say the least and all she has always wanted was money. She has a son who she abandoned and last I know now she is pregnant with Alcides child. It's been so hard for me to find out while pregnant all this things and that I married a monster. Alcides got kicked off his team in Venezuela Cardenales due to bad conduct. Everyone believes that the little time he spent in the majors made his head swell to the max.Nobody respects him in Venezuela or in the Brewers organization because everyone knows what's going on.His own mother and father and brothers and sisters want nothing to do with him to the point that they kicked him out of his house. He had a car accident in Venezuela in December where he totalled the car he was driving so to this day nobody knows what he will or will not achieve this upcoming year due to the fact that he has many loose screws as you can see.

He didnt come for our daughters birth, hasnt called once to see how she is doing and refused to come to get her passport through the embassy so I had to file for everything on my own and file for full custody through the embassy. He hasn't sent me or his daughter a penny since he has been in venezuela where he was playing winter ball and making 4,000 a month. I am currently in Panama at my parents house and havent received a penny from him my daughter has been sick extremely constipated in the hospital because I wasnt able to breast feed her because of stress and everything Alcides and his mistress were doing to me. My daughter Gabriela was born two days short from 8 months she was born on Dec. 11th and was programmed to be born January 24th. So she was born premature due to everything you've read.

The last email I got from his agents was stating that they had no money to send me my plane ticket to return to the states and I live in the states I've always live there, I only came to Panama to have my baby, This man the one you all call a top prospect is not anyones role model he has humiliated me, his daughter, and his family and goes around the world getting woman pregnant and leaving them like he did to me and the only difference is that I'm his wife. He is in venezuela right now and will be back in the states in Arizona mid February for spring training. We are legally married, I am his wife and have his daughter and everyone in the milwaukee brewers know that. He threatens me constantly and says that he is making no millions and is famous and I'm a nobody can force him to take responsability because he is now a star and a top prospect what you guys call him. A person that marries someone, gets them pregnant and abandons her in such an emotional time could never be anyones role modeI. All of Alcides fans deserve to know the truth behind milwaukee brewers number 21.

Sincerely,
Leury Escobar Moreno

I can't believe she posted on psd.

Toxeryll
10-11-2011, 10:07 PM
lol, his wife actually signed up here to talk **** about him

ESaady
10-11-2011, 10:10 PM
What the **** is going on hahah

Joemoes
10-11-2011, 10:10 PM
He is trash, I hope he fails as a major leaguer.

Pinstripe pride
10-12-2011, 09:03 AM

people cheat on their wives all the time. why should i care about this example because he;'s a baseball player?

athelete can be scumbags, its happens rather frequently. so why should i care about this particualr example?

Jay
10-12-2011, 10:13 AM
As sad as the story is, why is this thread worthy?

Chi StateOfMind
10-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Damn if every Athlete got a thread for cheating or getting someone pregnant, we would have a ton of threads. All I know is I handle my business. What anyone else does in their private life, I can care less.

VRP723
10-12-2011, 10:42 AM

Please refer to post #4

:laugh:

metsfan4ever
10-12-2011, 10:48 AM
This **** happens on a everyday basis lol, wow he a baseball player so he gets more attention

Kelly Gruber
10-12-2011, 10:48 AM
We knew he wasn't a real man. He can't hit for any power.

Really though, this kind of thing happens a lot in professional sport. Not right, but sometimes when you go cleat chasing, you get kicked in the mouth. That's just the way it is.

T 980
10-12-2011, 11:46 AM
I don't think I've ever had these two emotions run side by side.

On one hand, I'm laughing my *** off at some of these comments, plus Spiderman.

On the other, cheating is wrong, period. No matter if your Barry Bonds/Donald Trump or that crack dealer down the street. If you want to cheat, don't be in a relationship, period.

Back to the awesome though... :laugh:

a_roid_3333
10-12-2011, 05:19 PM
how is this even related to baseball??

mark1125
10-12-2011, 05:34 PM
how is this even related to baseball??

It isn't, but many on PSD like to step up on their moral high horse and criticize people for what they do in their personal lives without having all the facts.

85BearsDefense
10-12-2011, 05:43 PM
People saying they don't give a crap what Alcides Escobar does in his personal life is almost as bad as the act of cheating on one's spouse?

Are you in this pic?

http://www.great-birthday-party-ideas.com/image-files/care-bears.jpg

must be rough to be a philly fan... Phillies get beat in the playoffs by the Cards, Eagles suck... its ok maybe next year the Eagles will win:rolleyes:

koldjerky
10-12-2011, 06:08 PM
This article is 2 years old and was talked about 2 years ago.