PDA

View Full Version : Gasol brothers to practice with Barca

Chacarron
10-08-2011, 01:52 PM
BARCELONA, Spain -- Pau Gasol and Marc Gasol will practice with Spanish basketball club Barcelona during the NBA lockout, the team said.

Barcelona says the Gasols can practice with their former club "while the NBA lockout lasts."

The Los Angeles Lakers' Pau Gasol told Catalan radio RAC1 that "Barca would be my first option to consider" playing for if the NBA season is canceled.

ESPN LA (http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7057575/pau-gasol-los-angeles-lakers-marc-gasol-memphis-grizzlies-practice-barcelona-nba-lockout)

Some news about Pau during the lockout. Both Pau and Marc will join Barcelona Regal for practice sessions. Jose Calderon of the Raptors will also be practicing with the Gasol brothers during the lockout.

lakers4sho
10-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Barca will murder everyone if that happens.

Hellcrooner
10-08-2011, 03:29 PM
^ Dirk is talking to real madrid ( who has already drafted future nbaers like llul or mirotic and has rudy fernandez)

It would make the league interesting to watch for sure.

Bruno
10-08-2011, 04:32 PM
^ Dirk is talking to real madrid ( who has already drafted future nbaers like llul or mirotic and has rudy fernandez)

It would make the league interesting to watch for sure.

That'd be great! I'm sure Gasol would look unguardable; defenders wouldn't be able to stick their knees up his *** to force him off the box in the Spanish league.

Hellcrooner
10-08-2011, 04:46 PM
That'd be great! I'm sure Gasol would look unguardable; defenders wouldn't be able to stick their knees up his *** to force him off the box in the Spanish league.

Is not as much as what pau gets called or not called in fiba game as it is what DIRK gets NOT CALLED there.
No star calls can put things difficult to the untouchable dudes of nba, ask deron.