PDA

View Full Version : Live from Miami, it's Saturday Basketball.

dnewguy
10-06-2011, 10:27 AM
The game, which sold out in two hours, will be broadcast on CBS Miami Channel 4 and its sister station My TV 33. It will follow the LSU vs. Florida college football game.

In addition to the television broadcast, the game will be streamed live on cbsmiami.com. Thomas, who's foundation Mary's Court will receive the event's proceeds, was instrumental in getting the TV deal accomplished, according to sources.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7065607/all-star-game-hosted-miami-heat-stars-local-tv

Get your popcorns ready, this may just be the only NBA game you will watch this year.

six
10-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Pretty sure he thinks the refs beat the Heat, not the Mavs.

Stop complaining, if it wasn't for the refs Bulls would of beat the heat in the ECF. Heat fans should thank the refs.

smith&wesson
10-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Cool

Sactown
10-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Stop complaining, if it wasn't for the refs Bulls would of beat the heat in the ECF. Heat fans should thank the refs.

Oh silly me! I thought it was Drose's shooting percentage

COBY KARL
10-06-2011, 06:06 PM

Man your reading comprehension is bad..

justinnum1
10-06-2011, 06:33 PM

:facepalm: Refs caused the bulls to lose 3 in a row?

NYman15
10-06-2011, 07:03 PM
I live in west palm beach. anyone know if it'll be televised here?

naps
10-06-2011, 07:12 PM

1. I can tell English is not your first language because you didn't get what Beasted86 said.

2. Bulls lost because Miami was the absolute superior team and because Rose has yet to learn how play in the playoffs. 9.8% 4th quarter shooting won't beat Miami Heat in the playoffs.

six
10-06-2011, 08:25 PM
1. I can tell English is not your first language because you didn't get what Beasted86 said.

2. Bulls lost because Miami was the absolute superior team and because Rose has yet to learn how play in the playoffs. 9.8% 4th quarter shooting won't beat Miami Heat in the playoffs.

You seem to be forgetting game 5 when Bulls were up by 15 in the middle of the 4th, then all those petty calls started piling up.

Sure Rose underperformed but dont tell me the refs didn't contribute to the losses.

dnewguy
10-06-2011, 08:39 PM
I live in west palm beach. anyone know if it'll be televised here?

Can you read? It's live on cbs and can be streamed live.

RevisIsland
10-06-2011, 08:54 PM
In all honesty I probably won't be watching.

naps
10-07-2011, 07:37 AM
You seem to be forgetting game 5 when Bulls were up by 15 in the middle of the 4th, then all those petty calls started piling up.

Sure Rose underperformed but dont tell me the refs didn't contribute to the losses.

There were no calls. Get over with it. You can't complain when you lose by 4-1. Plain domination. Bulls couldn't keep up with Miami's superstardom, and I honestly don't see any reason they can in near future unless they add a go to scorer and make Rose a willing passer. Rose jacking up shots after shots ain't gonna cut it against Miami, It's not like you are playing pistons or raptors.

airronijordan
10-07-2011, 08:42 AM
+7

+8

and the teams are announced:

Wade, CP3, Melo, Amare, Wall, and others
vs
Lebron, Durant, Bosh, Rondo, Westbrook, and others

HuRRiCaNeS324
10-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Ill be in the stands! Woot! Woot!

Dade County
10-07-2011, 10:19 AM

That game was amazing .... The refs had nothing to do with the bulls losing that game, Miami just couldn't do anything wrong in the last 4min (everything went right for them).

I'm not just saying this because i am a HEAT fan, I was in shock that miami pulled out the win.

Bulls need another star player to match up with the HEAT. But they do play with a lot of heart.

marj987
10-07-2011, 10:47 AM
That game was amazing .... The refs had nothing to do with the bulls losing that game, Miami just couldn't do anything wrong in the last 4min (everything went right for them).

I'm not just saying this because i am a HEAT fan, I was in shock that miami pulled out the win.

Bulls need another star player to match up with the HEAT. But they do play with a lot of heart.
All the bulls need to do is stay healthy, I think theymatcwhedup with the heat great defensively people say Wade struggled but really it was just the bulls defense....

+7

..................+8

SteBO
10-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Grow up guys.....You know what I'm talking about.

SteBO
10-07-2011, 11:26 AM
On topic, I'll be at this event. It's gonna be insane.

tbone2171
10-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Who's playing in it besides James, Bosh, and Wade?

six
10-07-2011, 11:55 AM
There were no calls. Get over with it. You can't complain when you lose by 4-1. Plain domination. Bulls couldn't keep up with Miami's superstardom, and I honestly don't see any reason they can in near future unless they add a go to scorer and make Rose a willing passer. Rose jacking up shots after shots ain't gonna cut it against Miami, It's not like you are playing pistons or raptors.

Plan domination? You kidding me, right?

The Bulls vs Heat series was closer then you think. In game 4 the game went into overtime because Rose missed the buzzer beater, then in game 5 Bulls lost by only 3 points. How is that plain domination? Bulls were two shots away from the series being 3-2. This would of gave Bulls some leverage and who knows what could of happened. The only blowout I could remember was game 1 when Chicago beat Miami by 21 points.

And I'm not even going to back off my statement about the refs, they made to many BS calls no doubt.

Also I dont think we need another star to make it to the finals, Bulls can do it with the team they have now. Rose was a deep playoff virgin last season but that wont be the case during the 2012 season.

beasted86
10-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Plan domination? You kidding me, right?

The Bulls vs Heat series was closer then you think. In game 4 the game went into overtime because Rose missed the buzzer beater, then in game 5 Bulls lost by only 3 points. How is that plain domination? Bulls were two shots away from the series being 3-2. This would of gave Bulls some leverage and who knows what could of happened. The only blowout I could remember was game 1 when Chicago beat Miami by 21 points.

And I'm not even going to back off my statement about the refs, they made to many BS calls no doubt.

Also I dont think we need another star to make it to the finals, Bulls can do it with the team they have now. Rose was a deep playoff virgin last season but that wont be the case during the 2012 season.
Like others said earlier... you totally blew what I was saying about the OP.

Anyway, use whatever excuses you want, refs cheated, Rose had no experience (even though this was his 3rd straight playoffs), whatever...

You either got it or you don't. Wade in his rookie season took over as the team's star over far more proven vets like Lamar Odom & Eddie Jones, and became the lead scorer helping the Heat get to the 2nd round, and only continually got better in the playoffs as the years went on. Rose hasn't done that. Wade never shot a putrid 39%, not even those seasons he was injured. So make all the excuses you wish. Go have a cry about it as the Heat continue to do the same thing to the Bulls for the next set of years.

six
10-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Like others said earlier... you totally blew what I was saying about the OP.

Anyway, use whatever excuses you want, refs cheated, Rose had no experience (even though this was his 3rd straight playoffs), whatever...

You either got it or you don't. Wade in his rookie season took over as the team's star over far more proven vets like Lamar Odom & Eddie Jones, and became the lead scorer helping the Heat get to the 2nd round, and only continually got better in the playoffs as the years went on. Rose hasn't done that. Wade never shot a putrid 39%, not even those seasons he was injured. So make all the excuses you wish. Go have a cry about it as the Heat continue to do the same thing to the Bulls for the next set of years.
Rose never made it past the first round until last season, like I said he is a deep playoff virgin so I dont see the point you are trying to make.

And I dont see how you are trying to degrade Rose by saying Wade did more his rookie season. Remember Rose took the #8 seed Bulls to game 7 against the #1 seed Celtics, this happened when Rose was only a rookie. Rose is improving every year, he increased every single stat this year except his FG%. He just needs a better shot selection.

Bulls were the only team in the NBA to make Miami cry in the locker room, I'm expecting to see more tears next season.

ewmania
10-07-2011, 12:47 PM
should be very exciting. i will be tuning in

Jay
10-07-2011, 12:51 PM
This says it all about the popularity of the NBA. I'll probably be tuning in myself.

Nyc4You
10-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Ooooooooooo my boy amare

juno10
10-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Rose never made it past the first round until last season, like I said he is a deep playoff virgin so I dont see the point you are trying to make.

And I dont see how you are trying to degrade Rose by saying Wade did more his rookie season. Remember Rose took the #8 seed Bulls to game 7 against the #1 seed Celtics, this happened when Rose was only a rookie. Rose is improving every year, he increased every single stat this year except his FG%. He just needs a better shot selection.

Bulls were the only team in the NBA to make Miami cry in the locker room, I'm expecting to see more tears next season.

doesn't mean much now

theducksmuggler
10-08-2011, 09:10 PM
wow some threads are so damn annoying on here...if i didn't read the topic and just read the comments i would have absolutely no idea what this thread was about...honestly arguing about who's team is better is a never ending argument because at no point is the other person gonna say oh yeah your right your team is better...stop *****ing and stay on topic

NBA_Starter
10-08-2011, 09:46 PM
How did it turn out?

mzgrizz
10-08-2011, 11:52 PM
How did it turn out?

Hey starter
Wade's team won by 1