davids22
09-29-2011, 01:57 AM
Phillies in 4 over Cardinals
Brewers in 4 over DBacks

Brewers over Phillies in 7 (homer pick!

Don't care what else happens :D

Jeffy25
09-29-2011, 02:06 AM
I'll go total homer, since the playoffs are such a crapshoot, I think any predictions are just silly.

So what I want to happen.

Arizona over Milwaukee
St. Louis over Philly

Tampa over Texas
Detroit over New York (I could care less about this one)

St. Louis over Arizona
Tampa over Detroit

St. Louis over Tampa

and 2011 is the best baseball season ever

RTL
09-29-2011, 02:07 AM
I don't care, I just want a St. Louis-Tampa Bay series:clap:

fadedmario
09-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Detroit over NY
Texas over Tampa Bay

Arizona over Milwaukee
Philadelphia over St. Louis

Detroit over Texas
Arizona over Philadelphia

Detroit over Arizona

2011 World Series Champion Detroit Tigers

More-Than-Most
09-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Cards over Phillies in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 4

Cards over Brewers in 6

Yankees over Tigers in 4
Rangers over Rays in 5

Rangers over Yanks in 7

Rangers over Cards in 6

yanksbucs
09-29-2011, 02:20 AM
Phillies over Cards in 4
Brewers over Dbacks in 4

Phillies over Brewers in 5

Yankees over Tigers in 3
Rangers over Rays in 5

Yankees over Rangers in 6

Yankees over Phillies in 6

Jeffy25
09-29-2011, 02:21 AM
I don't care, I just want a St. Louis-Tampa Bay series:clap:

That would be my dream series

More-Than-Most
09-29-2011, 02:23 AM
I hope carp used up everything he had tonight.

xSolidx
09-29-2011, 02:24 AM
NY over DET in 5
TEX over TB in 4

PHI over STL in 3
MIL over ARI in 4

NY over TEX in 5
MIL over PHI in 5

NY over MIL in 6

I had to go homer, but I can definitely see the Yankees losing against Detroit in the 1st round. I think we will either lose in the 1st round or go all the way to the WS. Same goes for the Tigers. If they beat us in the ALDS, I have them winning it all.

BigLee53
09-29-2011, 02:26 AM
Cards over Phillies in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 4

Cards over Brewers in 6

Yankees over Tigers in 4
Rangers over Rays in 5

Rangers over Yanks in 7

Rangers over Cards in 6

really?

Jeffy25
09-29-2011, 02:26 AM
I hope carp used up everything he had tonight.

He looked amazing, like the best he has looked since 05 good.

Not sure if you got a chance to see him at all, but no team would have hit him tonight, he was absolutely filthy. Considering his age, injury history, career path, and the date of the season, that shouldn't have been expected.

VRP723
09-29-2011, 02:28 AM
Rays sweep everyone

BigLee53
09-29-2011, 02:30 AM
He looked amazing, like the best he has looked since 05 good.

Not sure if you got a chance to see him at all, but no team would have hit him tonight, he was absolutely filthy. Considering his age, injury history, career path, and the date of the season, that shouldn't have been expected.

i agree. but he WAS pitching against the Astros. just saying.

Jeffy25
09-29-2011, 02:31 AM
i agree. but he WAS pitching against the Astros. just saying.

Oh I fully agree, but he could have been facing the AL All-Star lineup tonight, he was really that sharp. I know that sounds like total fandom, but I haven't seen him like that in awhile.

More-Than-Most
09-29-2011, 02:33 AM
really?

Yea... I want the Phillies to win but anything can happen in a 5 game series and I think they are coming in red hot and will over take us... Do I want us to win? Hell yea but who I want to win and who I think is going to win are 2 very different things. Its the same feeling I had last year right before we played the Giants and I told everyone it was our worst matchup possible and this could be as well. Again I want and pray and hope the Phillies win but I am not as confident as if we were playing the Dbacks.

09-29-2011, 02:36 AM
Yea... I want the Phillies to win but anything can happen in a 5 game series and I think they are coming in red hot and will over take us... Do I want us to win? Hell yea but who I want to win and who I think is going to win are 2 very different things. Its the same feeling I had last year right before we played the Giants and I told everyone it was our worst matchup possible and this could be as well. Again I want and pray and hope the Phillies win but I am not as confident as if we were playing the Dbacks.

You know what kills a hot team? Great pitching which the Phillies have. Of course that won't work against the Yankees :D.

BigLee53
09-29-2011, 02:37 AM

i understand.. buuuuut i like our chances. i also like when Howard puts in a show in StL. ;)

More-Than-Most
09-29-2011, 02:39 AM
The only reason I feel even a tiny bit confident is hearing about their bull pen. The cards might look like they backed in but could you imagine the record they would have if they didn't blow so many games?

I could be mistaken but someone give the numbers from their pen

Jeffy25
09-29-2011, 02:52 AM
The only reason I feel even a tiny bit confident is hearing about their bull pen. The cards might look like they backed in but could you imagine the record they would have if they didn't blow so many games?

I could be mistaken but someone give the numbers from their pen

13 walk-off loses is the only stat you need to know

Jeffy25
09-29-2011, 02:53 AM
But, 5th worst bullpen WAR in baseball

http://www.fangraphs.com/teams.aspx?pos=all&stats=rel&lg=all&type=8&season=2011&month=0&season1=2011

More-Than-Most
09-29-2011, 03:01 AM
Yea that makes me a little confident over the likes of the braves and brewers

Off season to do list besides fat albert? Maybe Bell?

BigLee53
09-29-2011, 03:02 AM
But, 5th worst bullpen WAR in baseball

http://www.fangraphs.com/teams.aspx?pos=all&stats=rel&lg=all&type=8&season=2011&month=0&season1=2011

sheeeeesh.

More-Than-Most
09-29-2011, 03:11 AM
wow the phillies weren't much better Lol

GoatMilk
09-29-2011, 03:18 AM
Zack Greinke is pitching game 3?
what the hell are they doing?

but he's going to draw Joe Saunders(lol) so it should work out for the Brewers

still, Gallardo is having a great year, but when they named his game 1 starter is was kind of surprised

tuck25
09-29-2011, 04:32 AM
Philly over Cards in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 7
Tigers over Yankees in 6
Rays over Rangers in 5

Philly over Brewers in 6
Rays over Tigers in 7

Philly over Rays in 6
And except for the Rays winning their games, thats how i hope it goes. Swap Rangers for Rays would be awesome...

Giants-49ers-Ws
09-29-2011, 06:32 AM
i really hope next year along with the extra wc's that the 1st round is changed to 7 games! ....anyways..

phillies over cardinals (5)
brewers over d-backs (4)

rays over rangers (4)
yankees over tigers (5)

phillies over brewers (7)
rays over yankees (7)

rays over phillies (7)

seikou8
09-29-2011, 07:11 AM
yankees beat the philles in 7 games

fdnsaf8das9
09-29-2011, 07:12 AM
welcome to: **************************

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

GrumpyOldMan
09-29-2011, 07:19 AM
Yankees over Tigers in 4
Rangers over Rays in 5
Phillies over Cards in 4
Brewers over D'Backs in 4

Rangers over Yankees in 6
Phillies over Brewers in 7

Phillies over Rangers in 7

I'm really looking forward to this postseason. I say that every year though, and mean it every year. lol Some really good teams. Let the games begin.

metsfaninSTL
09-29-2011, 11:23 AM
tigers over yankees in 5
dbacks over brewers in 3
rays over rangers in 4
cards over phillies in 5

tigers over rays in 6
cards overs dbacks in 6

cards over tigers in 5 rematch from 06

Mr Haha
09-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Yankees over Tigers in 4
Rays over Rangers in 3
Brewers over Dbacks in 5
Phillies over Cards in 3

Yankees over Rays in 7
Brewers over Phillies in 6

Yankees over Brewers in 6

F*(&"Next Year"
09-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Detroit over NY
Texas over Tampa Bay

Milwaukee over Arizona
Philadelphia over St. Louis

Texas over Detroit
Milwaukee over Philadelphia

Brewers over Texas.

That's how I want to it to turn out.

sexicano31
09-29-2011, 12:51 PM
NYY over DET in 3
Tampa over Texas in 5

Philly over STL in 5
MIL over ARZ in 4

CS:
Texas over NYY in 6
Philly over MIL in 6

WS:
PHL over TXS in 6

Fred
09-29-2011, 01:04 PM
THE National League (games won)
PHI 3, STL 1
MIL 3, AZ 1

PHI 4, MIL 2

American League
DET 3, NYY 2
TB 3, TEX 2

TB 4, DET 3

WORLD SERIES

PHI 4, TB 2

JCmasta
09-29-2011, 01:06 PM
LDS:

Rangers over Rays in 4

Tigers over Yankees in 5

Phillies over Cardinals in 4

Brewers over Diamondbacks in 4

LCS

Rangers over Tigers in 7

Brewers over Phillies in 6

WS:

Rangers over Brewers in 6

WSMVP: Adrian Beltre

mser58
09-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Phillies 3-1
Brewers 3-1
Rays 3-0
Yankees 3-2

Phillies 4-2
Yankees 4-3

Phillies 4-3

mser58
09-29-2011, 01:14 PM
welcome to: **************************

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

off topic but these are some pretty good deals

SPEF311
09-29-2011, 01:20 PM
To any of you who think the Phils won't get out of the first round. Are you aware we just swept the Atlanta Braves who were fighting for their playoff lives basically every night? Just sayin. Not saying they're going to win, although I certainly will like them to, but they absolutely will represent the national league in the world series for sure.

OUbigdaddy
09-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Man all you people give the Rangers no chance huh? Well I beg to differ. The Rays barly made it in. This is not as good as a team they had last year when the Rangers beat them. Granted Lee won 2 of those games, but Tampa had Matt Garza, Carl Crawford etc.
Rangers all the way!!!

BigDFan85
09-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Man all you people give the Rangers no chance huh? Well I beg to differ. The Rays barly made it in. This is not as good as a team they had last year when the Rangers beat them. Granted Lee won 2 of those games, but Tampa had Matt Garza, Carl Crawford etc.
Rangers all the way!!!

It's alright. Everyone was doing the same thing last year. They all saw what happened. This is a much more complete Rangers squad than we had last year.

NYKNYGNYY
09-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Philly over Cards in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 7
Tigers over Yankees in 6
Rays over Rangers in 5

Philly over Brewers in 6
Rays over Tigers in 7

Philly over Rays in 6
And except for the Rays winning their games, thats how i hope it goes. Swap Rangers for Rays would be awesome...

the ds dosnt go 7 games...

stipe1280
09-29-2011, 02:14 PM
Rangers 3, Rays 2
Yankees 3, Tigers 2

Rangers 4, Yankees 2

Cardinals 3, Phillies 2
Brewers 3, D-Backs 0

Cardinals 4, Brewers 3

RANGERS 4, CARDINALS 1

mtf
09-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Rangers all the way!!!

The Rangers are a good team, but I think last year they just went on a great run at the right time. They play in a weak division, so their playoff spot was not nearly as tough as the Rays who play in a division where there was only 1 team even below .500, and 3 of the teams in the division had 90 wins. It was definitely a bigger hurdle for the Rays to make the playoffs than it was for the Rangers. I think if the Rays and the Rangers swapped divisions, the Rangers would not maintain a 96 win season.

That being said, the Rangers still have home field advantage for the first round and a strong offense. They aren't going to be easy for anyone in the playoffs to take out (except perhaps Philadelphia). It should be fun to watch but if I was to bet on it, my money would still be Tampa in 4. Price, Shields and Hellickson are too good.

mtf
09-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Division Series
Yankees def. Tigers in 3
Rays def. Rangers in 4
Phillies def. Cardinals in 3
Brewers def. Diamondbacks in 4

League Series
Rays def. Yankees in 6
Phillies def. Brewers in 5

World Series
Phillies def. Rays in 5

JCmasta
09-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Yanks showed how much they cared about the Rays being in the playoffs by letting some random bullpen guy pitch the 9th for them. The last time the Yanks had something to play for they crushed the Rays including a sweep of a doubleheader.

I think the Rays will be tough, but the Rangers are firing on all cylinders. The Rays winning the wild card was mainly due to the Red Sox being absolutely terrible rather than the Rays burning it up in september.

If you want to talk about riding waves of momentum, the Rangers have won 10 of their last 11 to take homefield from the Tigers, and they're probably the most confident team in the playoffs right now.

Eagles4Life13
09-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Division Series
Yankees def. Tigers in 3
Rays def. Rangers in 4
Phillies def. Cardinals in 3
Brewers def. Diamondbacks in 4

League Series
Rays def. Yankees in 6
Phillies def. Brewers in 5

World Series
Phillies def. Yankees in 5

:confused:

mtf
09-29-2011, 02:31 PM
If you want to talk about riding waves of momentum, the Rangers have won 10 of their last 11 to take homefield from the Tigers, and they're probably the most confident team in the playoffs right now.

In the last 18 games the Rangers played, the only .500+ team they played was the Angels in the final 3 games of the season. Admittedly, they did sweep the Angels and they don't make their schedule, but it isn't really like a they're flyin' high, taking out the best of the best entering the playoffs. I'm not sure how much these intangibles that fans dream up actually matter anyway.

mtf
09-29-2011, 02:32 PM
:confused:

oops, brain fart. correcting that, thanks :)

JCmasta
09-29-2011, 02:41 PM
The Rangers are a good team, but I think last year they just went on a great run at the right time. They play in a weak division, so their playoff spot was not nearly as tough as the Rays who play in a division where there was only 1 team even below .500, and 3 of the teams in the division had 90 wins. It was definitely a bigger hurdle for the Rays to make the playoffs than it was for the Rangers. I think if the Rays and the Rangers swapped divisions, the Rangers would not maintain a 96 win season.

That being said, the Rangers still have home field advantage for the first round and a strong offense. They aren't going to be easy for anyone in the playoffs to take out (except perhaps Philadelphia). It should be fun to watch but if I was to bet on it, my money would still be Tampa in 4. Price, Shields and Hellickson are too good.

If the Rangers were in the AL east we'd have around the same record. We have a winning record vs Boston, Baltimore, and Tampa. Going 22-22 overall vs the AL east.

David Price has pitched poorly down the stretch, Shields and Hellickson blew some games against the orioles and the yanks which would've given them the WC spot a lot earlier.

The Yanks basically did a mini tank in their last series. The Rays are good but the Rangers are better, plain and simple.

wjmoffatt
09-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Yankees over Tigers in 4
Rangers over Rays in 3

Cards over Phillies in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 4

Yankees over Rangers in 6
Brewers over Cards in 5

Brewers over Yankees in 7

Yankees are mad they lost to the Brewers and go out and sign Prince Fielder to be their DH.

stretchedmonkey
09-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Tigers over Yankees in 4 (Tigers pitching > Yankees pitching. Tigers offense > vs Yankees pitching than vice versa)
Rangers over Rays in 5

Phillies over Cards in 4
Dbacks over Brewers in 4

Tigers over Rangers in 6
Dbacks over Phillies in 7

Tigers over Dbacks in 6

There will be no sweeps this postseason!

mtf
09-29-2011, 02:52 PM
If the Rangers were in the AL east we'd have around the same record. We have a winning record vs Boston, Baltimore, and Tampa. Going 22-22 overall vs the AL east.

Yes, but the Rangers were also 40-17 vs. the weak West. The Rangers might very well be able to maintain a .500 record vs. the east if they played there, but they'd have to play even more games against them and less against the west. That's the point, they'd come back to the pack.

David Price has pitched poorly down the stretch, Shields and Hellickson blew some games against the orioles and the yanks which would've given them the WC spot a lot earlier.

No one's perfect, but the Rays rotation is probably the best in the American League, and I won't say "It's all about pitching" but I will say it's mostly about pitching! ;)

The Yanks basically did a mini tank in their last series. The Rays are good but the Rangers are better, plain and simple.

Well, I guess we'll see. The Rangers did beat them last year, and I thought the Rays were better in 2010 than they are now, so I'm not saying it's a lock for the Rays to win this year or anything. It'll likely be a close and exciting series though, regardless of the outcome.

jd25213
09-29-2011, 03:02 PM
ok I'll give it a shot,
in the LDS
AL:
New York over Detroit in 4
and
Texas over Tampa in 5

NL:
Philadelphia over St. Louis in 4
and
Milwaukee over Arizona in 3

Then in the LCS
AL:
New York over Texas in 5
and
NL:
Philadelphia over Milwaukee in 6

Then in the World Series:
New York over Philadelphia in 7

ddhulett
09-29-2011, 03:02 PM
Phillies vs Texas World Series

Phillies Win....wish I could go Homer on that but their just to good! I wont hate it completely because I played ball with Pence in High school. Arlington Colts baby!

jd25213
09-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Philly over Cards in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 7
Tigers over Yankees in 6
Rays over Rangers in 5

Philly over Brewers in 6
Rays over Tigers in 7

Philly over Rays in 6

man New York and Detroit must have a good series if they go to a game 6 in a best of 5 game series

Il Mago50
09-29-2011, 03:04 PM
LDS:

Rays over Rangers in 5

Tigers over Yankees in 5

Cardinals over Phillies in 5

LCS

Rays over Tigers in 7

Cardinals over Brewers in 7

WS:

Cardinals beat Rays in 6

c0rbz
09-29-2011, 03:11 PM
:laugh: at people Yankees over Tigers in 3?

Makes me chuckle.

There is no way Fister and Verlander will lose both games.

jd25213
09-29-2011, 03:11 PM
LDS:

Rays over Rangers in 5

Tigers over Yankees in 5

Cardinals over Phillies in 5

LCS

Rays over Tigers in 7

Cardinals over Brewers in 7

WS:

Cardinals beat Rays in 6

wow Adrian Beltre wins the WSMVP even though his team isn't even in the World Series and loss in the LDS

c0rbz
09-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Tigers over Yankees in 4
Rays over Rangers in 4

Phillies over Cards in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 5

Rays over Detroit in 6
Phillies over Brewers in 5

Rays over Phillies in 7

JCmasta
09-29-2011, 03:17 PM
wow Adrian Beltre wins the WSMVP even though his team isn't even in the World Series and loss in the LDS

He's just that good.

metsfaninSTL
09-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Tigers over Yankees in 4
Rays over Raangers in 4

Phillies over Cards in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 5

Rays over Detroit in 6
Phillies over Cards in 5

Rays over Phillies in 7

wow philly plays cards twice?

long ball
09-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Tigers over Yanks
Rangers over Rays

Brewers over Snakes
Phils over Cards

Rangers over Tigers
Phils over Brewers

Phils over Rangers

**** that. Go Brewers :drunk:

Randy Marsh
09-29-2011, 03:38 PM
ALDS:
Yankees vs. Tigers
Rays vs. Rangers

NLDS:
Phillies vs. Cardinals
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers

ALCS:
Yankees vs. Rangers

NLCS:
Brewers vs. Phillies

World Series:
Brewers vs. Rangers

Miltstar
09-29-2011, 03:47 PM
I personally want to see the Tigers vs the Brewers in the WS

ddhulett
09-29-2011, 04:01 PM
I personally want to see the Tigers vs the Brewers in the WS

Tigers maybe but I just don't see how I could put my money on anyone but the Phillies.

Phillies Win it all that's all I know!

wish it was my Rangers...

MU and UW Fan
09-29-2011, 04:24 PM
As long as the Brewers are in the WS, I don't really care. Would like to see Brewers vs. Yankees though. Would like to see CC Sabathia pitch at Miller Park again against his old team.

BigDFan85
09-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Phillies vs Texas World Series

Phillies Win....wish I could go Homer on that but their just to good! I wont hate it completely because I played ball with Pence in High school. Arlington Colts baby!

Yeah you're right. Lebron, D-Wade, and Chris Bosh agree with you also.

ddhulett
09-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Yeah you're right. Lebron, D-Wade, and Chris Bosh agree with you also.

haha I hope they do!

cooters22
09-29-2011, 05:08 PM
BOLD PREDICTIONS

Cards over Philly in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 4

Brewers over St. Louis in 6

Tigers over Yanks in 5
Rangers over Rays in 5

Tigers over Rangers in 6

Tigers over Brewers in 7

I've had a Detroit-Milwaukee feeling for awhile.

Jetsguy
09-29-2011, 05:21 PM
AL

Yanks over Detroit
Texas over Tampa

Yanks over Texas

NL

Phils over Cards
Brewers over D-Backs

Phils over Brewers

WS

Phils over Yanks - sigh

Uncle Sam
09-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Detroit Tigers forever

knicks=love
09-29-2011, 05:37 PM
as long as the yanks get to the series, that's all i care about. i'd love to see a brewers-yanks series, but would be ecstatic of a phils-yanks series going 7 with mo to strike out utley to win it all :cool:

fadedmario
09-29-2011, 06:38 PM
Tigers maybe but I just don't see how I could put my money on anyone but the Phillies.

Phillies Win it all that's all I know!

wish it was my Rangers...

"Your" Rangers have as good a shot as anyone.

fadedmario
09-29-2011, 06:40 PM
BOLD PREDICTIONS

Cards over Philly in 5
Brewers over Dbacks in 4

Brewers over St. Louis in 6

Tigers over Yanks in 5
Rangers over Rays in 5

Tigers over Rangers in 6

Tigers over Brewers in 7

I've had a Detroit-Milwaukee feeling for awhile.

I have a Tigers/Brewers feeling as well but my cousin (Josh Collmenter) pitches for Arizona - so I had to pick a Detroit/Arizona World Series. :)

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=611619

http://www.mlive.com/sports/jackson/index.ssf/2011/06/josh_collmenter_to_enjoy_homec.html

NYYrdbest
09-29-2011, 07:02 PM
It's not a prediction, what I will like to see is a WS between the NYY and the St. Louis Cards.

My father told me that back in the 60's the Yankees declined started right after the 1964's WS, which took place thanks to the second biggest collapse by the Phillies. Of course, the biggest collapse just took place by the renamed Redchokes or Deadsox.

If I have to make a prediction it will be Yanks vs. Phillies but I want a rematch of the!964 WS.

Go Yanks!

fadedmario
09-29-2011, 07:12 PM
There are no clear cut favorites in the AL this year. This should be a great postseason!!!

Il Mago50
09-29-2011, 07:21 PM

LOL sry copy and pasted the postinng and edited it. Pujols as MVP

jd25213
09-29-2011, 09:50 PM
LOL sry copy and pasted the postinng and edited it. Pujols as MVP

I don't care, just like pointing out mistakes:D

ShockerArt
09-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Tigers over Yankees in 5
Rangers over Rays in 5

Phillies over Cards in 3
Brewers over D-Backs in 4

Rangers over Tigers in 7
Phillies over Brewers in 6

Rangers over Phillies in 6

I can't wait to see how many I get wrong.

TheRuckus
09-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Rays over Rangers in four
Yankees over Tigers in five

Rays over Yankees in six

Phillies over Cardinals in three or five
Brewers over Diamondbacks in four

Phillies over Brewers in six

Phillies over Rays in six (dream Series)

ddhulett
09-30-2011, 11:44 AM
"Your" Rangers have as good a shot as anyone.

I agree I think the AL is for the taking! and we all know the WS is too for that matter.

StayOnBoard
09-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Im gonna go with the following

Rays over Rangers in 4
Tigers over Yankees in 5

Phillies over the Cards in 4
Brewers over the DBacks in 5

Rays over the Yankees in 7
Phillies over the Brewers in 6

Rays over the Phillies in 7 :cool:

fadedmario
09-30-2011, 01:07 PM
I agree I think the AL is for the taking! and we all know the WS is too for that matter.

:cheers:

bullocks
09-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Rays over Rangers in 4
Yankees over Tigers in 5

Phillies over St. Louis in 4
Brewers over D-Backs in 4

Yankees over Rays in 6
Phillies over Brewers in 6

Phillies over Yankees in 6

BrianWestKins
09-30-2011, 06:12 PM
The Brewers will win the World Series.

BrianWestKins
09-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Greinke MVP

BigLee53
09-30-2011, 06:42 PM
09 rematch

Phillies over Yankees in 4

"Ace"ves
09-30-2011, 07:24 PM
09 rematch

Phillies over Yankees in 4

Okay Jimmy Rollins :)

But in reality i would say Phillies over Yankees in 5 or 6.... i think they'd have a lil fight in them, but between Halladay and Lee it'd be too much

TAC91
10-01-2011, 10:36 AM
American League
Yankees vs Tigers (NYY 3-2) in 5 games
Rangers vs Rays (TB 3-1) in 4 games

National League
Phillies vs Cardinals (PHI 3-1) in 4 games
D-backs vs Brewers (MIL 3-2) in 5 games

Championship Series
Yankees vs Rays (TB 4-2) in 6 games
Phillies vs Brewers (MIL 4-3) in 7 games

TB vs MIL (MIL wins 4-3) in 7 games. World Series Champs.