PDA

View Full Version : The cake says it all

mzgrizz
09-28-2011, 11:42 PM
http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/brilliant_cake_sent_to_nba_ownersplayers_meeting/7067314?linksrc=mb_main_col_9

I think this is a great idea........hope they'll enjoy it and get down to TCB !!!!

likemystylez
09-28-2011, 11:52 PM
yeah I dont think a 50/50 split would be the end of it, that cake doesnt discuss a hard cap vs soft cap, or different luxury tax thresh holds which is apparently what the two sides are trying to figure out now.

Personally, what I dont understand is why there is a severe lack of proposals being made? atleast according to reports. They always say... no there are no proposals.

It seems to me that the best way to find middle ground is to keep coming up with proposals and ask the other side what problems they have with the proposal and keep modifying it in the appropriate direction until the two sides agree? but meeting and then saying no... nothing new, over and over... seems to be wasting time.

I think there probably are proposals on issues being made, but nobody wants to take credit either to not get anybodys hopes up or to avoid tipping their hands to exactly how favorable the last proposal was.

mzgrizz
09-29-2011, 12:05 AM
I can dream.......................................