PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard hints at who he wants as teammates

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 01:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuJpz66cME0&feature=player_embedded

Very interesting. The Magic have been linked to three of those names. Maybe Otis can pull a miracle off. (Im hoping he cant:D)

Its at the 2:00 mark

John Walls Era
09-27-2011, 01:09 AM
He forgot DWill's name at one point. :laugh2:

six
09-27-2011, 01:13 AM
Oh so he is coming to Chicago.

I can picture it now

Rose+Dwight+Deng. The big three:)

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 01:18 AM
He forgot DWill's name at one point. :laugh2:

I know right! Cmon Dwight! :pity: How do you forget a good friends name. Doesnt make sense. Almost like he was hesitating on whether he should say it.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 01:19 AM

I can picture it now

More like big two and a half

Swashcuff
09-27-2011, 01:33 AM
I'm surprised you took so long before starting the thread. :laugh2:

bklynny67
09-27-2011, 01:35 AM

I can picture it now

LOL at Deng being included in a "big three"

that sounds like a big two there...

six
09-27-2011, 01:37 AM

Dont underestimate Deng, he is clearly the Bull's second best player after Rose. 99% of Bulls fans will agree with this. He is the anchor of Bulls defense.

asandhu23
09-27-2011, 01:41 AM
Old news. I posted this in Warriors' forum 4 - 5 days ago.

LakersMaster24
09-27-2011, 01:45 AM
Ellis is pretty realistic actually. Its probably the only trade that will get a star player to join Dwight IN ORLANDO.

gotoHcarolina52
09-27-2011, 01:59 AM

Why do you have to dis Rose like that? He's a good player--top 25 in the league. Give the man some credit.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 02:09 AM
I'm surprised you took so long before starting the thread. :laugh2:

Props to you for finding me this bro :D

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 02:11 AM
Ellis is pretty realistic actually. Its probably the only trade that will get a star player to join Dwight IN ORLANDO.

I think Stephen Jackson can be had

LakersMaster24
09-27-2011, 02:15 AM
I think Stephen Jackson can be had

Yea that too. But, Bucks just acquired him and who would you trade to get S-Jax?

Stuckey#3
09-27-2011, 02:20 AM
Bogut for Dwight?

Stuckey#3
09-27-2011, 02:22 AM
A smaller market with less dickheaded media would suit Dwight best. I think Dwight, Jennings, and Jackson could be a force in the East.
It would also be nice to see him do battle with Hibbert, Noah and Monroe for years to come.

LakersMaster24
09-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Bogut for Dwight?

The Magic would rather trade Dwight for Bynum straight up rather than Dwight for Bogut...

DasBoot
09-27-2011, 02:41 AM
The Magic roster is so log jammed with terrible contracts + length right now. Noone will take those guys in a trade and there will be no cap room to sign someone. He goes to LA or Brooklyn. Mark it down...I promise you.

giventofly
09-27-2011, 02:49 AM
Come to Chicago :(

stawka
09-27-2011, 03:57 AM
As much as I dislike Rose and Chicago (mainly because of fans oerrating them both on PSD), I think Dwight + Rose would be awesome for both of them. They would both thrive off each others games so well, it'll be a perfect complementary going both ways

09-27-2011, 04:14 AM
Morrow? There is a lot of better SG's better than morrow in this league that Howard culd have picked.... Including his decision of Deron, Sounds to me like Dwight Howard wants to play in brooklyn

PurpleJesus
09-27-2011, 05:04 AM
dwight plus dwill plus Jay Z could overtake the New York fan base easily.

NBA-GMaster
09-27-2011, 06:20 AM
So its either Nets or Magic..

He wants Orlando to make a trade for CP3, Jackson or Ellis
Dwill and Morrow.. Morrow, SERIOUSLY?? It means if Orlando doesnt improve this next season, he's option will be Brooklyn Nets

thenetslegend
09-27-2011, 06:23 AM
So its either Nets or Magic..

correct

Brooklyn Mets
09-27-2011, 09:52 AM
dwight plus dwill plus Jay Z could overtake the New York fan base easily.

:facepalm: you cant be serious?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=655645

Greet
09-27-2011, 10:52 AM

I can picture it now

So you mean a big one and two good role players?

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 10:55 AM
:facepalm: you cant be serious?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=655645

Thats the Knicks forum. What else are they supposed to say? Be the weirdo that admits to being on the fence? Any fan that comes in this site to support their team even thru a lockout is obviously a die hard fan so of course they will all scoff. Hell im a Nets fan and our team is less suuccessful lately than the Knicks and you think i would support the Knicks? They could win multiple championships and become a dynasty (i just lol in my head a little) and i still will be a loyal Nets fan

EDIT: http://espn.go.com/newyork/video/clip?id=7024241

Watch that! Those are your casual average everyday Knicks fans. Less biased than asking in a forum. Like it or not in Brooklyn this rivalry becomes real!

jkiddvc20
09-27-2011, 10:58 AM
I could seriously see a package of Lopez and others going to Orlando in a trade for Dwight if this season ever happens.

beasted86
09-27-2011, 11:13 AM
I could seriously see a package of Lopez and others going to Orlando in a trade for Dwight if this season ever happens.

Doubt it. Nets don't have the stockpile of draft picks they used to, and they traded away some of their interesting young talent like Terrence Williams and Favors and that could have sweetened the deal. Most importantly, they don't have the salaries to match.

No way in any universe is Orlando taking Travis Outlaw's contract or Johan Petro. So who does that leave to match salaries?

Greet
09-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Doubt it. Nets don't have the stockpile of draft picks they used to, and they traded away some of their interesting young talent like Terrence Williams and Favors and that could have sweetened the deal. Most importantly, they don't have the salaries to match.

No way in any universe is Orlando taking Travis Outlaw's contract or Johan Petro. So who does that leave to match salaries?

If we take on Hedo's salary, they could take on some scrubs salary.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 11:18 AM

Umm maybe someone they sign in FA if there is a season and if there is not then they will have massive cap space in 2012..

South Sided
09-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Dont underestimate Deng, he is clearly the Bull's second best player after Rose. 99% of Bulls fans will agree with this. He is the anchor of Bulls defense.

No we wouldn't. Non-allstars/roll players do not qualify for a big anything.

beasted86
09-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Umm maybe someone they sign in FA if there is a season and if there is not then they will have massive cap space in 2012..

Sorry, to make it clear, the Nets can very well land Dwight in free agency... my only point was no way a trade happens unless it's an extremely complicated 3+ team deal, because the Nets are surely not good trade partners with the Magic for a straight up deal for Howard even with Lopez in the deal.

If we take on Hedo's salary, they could take on some scrubs salary.

If you take Hedo's contract, that would make matching salaries all that more difficult. Hedo is around $11M, and Howard is around $18M. Nets don't have $29M in salaries to trade.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Sorry, to make it clear, the Nets can very well land Dwight in free agency... my only point was no way a trade happens unless it's an extremely complicated 3+ team deal, because the Nets are surely not good trade partners with the Magic for a straight up deal for Howard even with Lopez in the deal.

If you take Hedo's contract, that would make matching salaries all that more difficult. Hedo is around $11M, and Howard is around $18M. Nets don't have $29M in salaries to trade.

Agree with everything you posted to both of us. For the Nets it would have to be a multiple team trade. Luckily we have a GM with a track record of pushing complicated trades thru.

Revolu7i9n
09-27-2011, 12:05 PM

Nope big 3. A Rose/Dwight Combo would be good enough to compensate for most anything.

da ThRONe
09-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Howard to New Orleans make it happen!

six
09-27-2011, 12:25 PM

Dont feed me your ignorance :facepalm:

I actually made a thread on the Bulls forum to rank the Bulls players. Not even one person ranked Deng lower then 2. Here is the thread -

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=644685

I know what I'm talking about....

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Dont feed me your ignorance :facepalm:

I actually made a thread on the Bulls forum to rank the Bulls players. Not even one person ranked Deng lower then 2. Here is the thread -

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=644685

I know what I'm talking about....

Exactly

six
09-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Exactly

What is your point?

Ebbs
09-27-2011, 12:36 PM
who are the 3 players I can't watch video right now?

Swashcuff
09-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Luol Deng is the Bulls 2nd best player anyone saying otherwise have no idea what they're talking about.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 12:51 PM
Luol Deng is the Bulls 2nd best player anyone saying otherwise have no idea what they're talking about.

Whats being debated is whether it would be considered a"big three" in CHI with Rose and Deng if Dwight were to end up in CHI

justinnum1
09-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Whats being debated is whether it would be considered a"big three" in CHI with Rose and Deng if Dwight were to end up in CHI

no way

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 12:52 PM
who are the 3 players I can't watch video right now?

Chris Paul, Stephen Jackson, Deron Williams, Anthony Morrow, and Monta Ellis

DoMeFavors
09-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Dwight and Deron are the two positions that Miami doesnt have, and Dwight is a defensive player of the year player every year, with some nice wings the team will be champions.

beasted86
09-27-2011, 12:57 PM

This.

A player who hasn't had at least 1 all-star appearance shouldn't be a big 3. Even Rondo has had 2 appearances so can now be part of a big 4.

MJ-BULLS
09-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Smoke screen. :D he's coming to Chicago.

DaBUU
09-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Deng=Bosh. So if you're calling the Miami Females a Big 3, you would have to call DRose+Howard+Deng a big 3 also. Not mention we have a couple of .75's (i.e. Noah, Boozer)

beasted86
09-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Dwight and Deron are the two positions that Miami doesnt have, and Dwight is a defensive player of the year player every year, with some nice wings the team will be champions.

I'm not trying to say they are equal, but that's the same thing everyone said about Chicago with Rose and Noah. The difference at PG & C talent disparity can be made up by the talent disparity at SG, SF, & PF. Right now the Nets look especially terrible at those positions. Morrow is not bad, but ideally should be your weakest starter.

beasted86
09-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Deng=Bosh. So if you're calling the Miami Females a Big 3, you would have to call DRose+Howard+Deng a big 3 also. Not mention we have a couple of .75's (i.e. Noah, Boozer)
You are entitled to your opinion, but I just want to ask 2 questions.

First, if Deng = Bosh, why didn't the Raptors make that trade?

Second, what imaginary universe do the Bulls have a chance at Dwight Howard without trading at least 2 of Deng, Noah, and Boozer?

DoMeFavors
09-27-2011, 01:05 PM
I'm not trying to say they are equal, but that's the same thing everyone said about Chicago with Rose and Noah. The difference at PG & C talent disparity can be made up by the talent disparity at SG, SF, & PF. Right now the Nets look especially terrible at those positions. Morrow is not bad, but ideally should be your weakest starter.

Well Noah isnt exactly the best offensive player. Dwight can give you 20 a night, and Deron can pass a lot better than Rose. I know that the 2, 3, 4 are very weak they would need improvement. Just like Miami needs improvement in pg and c positions. Chalmers is pretty good tho.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Dwight is hinting pretty hard in that video... He named NO players from ORL... he named a couple of guys ORL has been linked too... He hesitated and smirked before saying Deron Williams' name then went on to name ANTHONY MORROW!? SERIOUSLY?! If he wanted a sharp shooter why not Ray Allen?..

He is hinting pretty hard..

then there is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsDxpU777m0&feature=player_embedded

That was from that same day.. and in Russia? Maybe he and Prokhorov had a nice chat in a yacht somewhere that day...

Swashcuff
09-27-2011, 01:09 PM
This.

A player who hasn't had at least 1 all-star appearance shouldn't be a big 3. Even Rondo has had 2 appearances so can now be part of a big 4.

Was Magic, Worthy, Scott ever a "Big 3"?

How about MJ, Scottie, Grant?

joeboow90
09-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Deng=Bosh?!?!?!?!!? Lmfaoooooooooooo this made my day. you must be a delusional bulls fan high off crack and pcp. damm kid

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 01:13 PM

Disagree. With Deron Williams and Dwight Howard in the lineup there is no more dangerous player than a guy like Morrow. He sucks at a lot of things but leave him open and its three points and he would be open a lot with Dwight and Deron there especially with Deron who will ALWAYS find him!

Swashcuff
09-27-2011, 01:13 PM

:crazy:

NYKalltheway
09-27-2011, 01:14 PM
Monta and Dwight
Dwight and Monta

:drool:
=championships

fin_frenzy_84
09-27-2011, 01:14 PM
Doesn't morrow play for the nets??? Morrow and D-will are both on there and he wants to play with him. He is new jersey bound in less Orlando can get Paul...

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 01:15 PM

Who the heck cares about the moniker?... :shrug: Deng is a good player. He is their best defender and knows his role and plays it well. Nuff said.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 01:17 PM

Second, what imaginary universe do the Bulls have a chance at Dwight Howard without trading at least 2 of Deng, Noah, and Boozer?

Nobody wants Boozer. It would have to be Noah+Deng as the starting package.

Swashcuff
09-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Who the heck cares about the moniker?... :shrug: Deng is a good player. He is their best defender and knows his role and plays it well. Nuff said.

:confused:

Didn't you just tell me that that is what was being debated?

smith&wesson
09-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Howard has never played with a solid pg. he has played with a pg who plays off the ball well in nelson and a mediocre pointforward in hedo.

I think howard would benefit by playing along side a solid play making pg. if i was howard cp3 and d-will would be my first options and then rondo.

rose and westbrook are scorers more then they are play makers but they would be fine options as well.

RZZZA
09-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Jesus christ...reading this thread, it's no wonder that most Bulls fans don't post in this forum.

beasted86
09-27-2011, 01:28 PM

There were a couple years the first trio could have been considered a big 3, the second one all of them were all-stars.

MJ-BULLS
09-27-2011, 01:29 PM

Isn't it pretty safe to say that Chris bosh and the whole gang had the whole thing planned out? may be resulting in Chris bosh telling the Toronto Raptors that he didn't want to come to Chicago? :shrug:

if the Bulls were to pursue Howard, it's pretty much guaranteed that noah would be included in the trade. Maybe Carlos boozer. but Howard has shown interest in the past of playing with him.

the Bulls have a deep roster, maybe they don't have a bunch all-stars, but have a lot of real solid players. asik, mirotic, (trade chip) taj, korv, RB, watson. are all players that could be included in a deal.

also, its been reported that the bulls would pursue howard if he does become available.

beasted86
Nobody wants Boozer. It would have to be Noah+Deng as the starting package.

Orlando would definitely consider Boozer depending on the contract they can exchange it for (see: Arenas).

Chill_Will_24
:confused:

Didn't you just tell me that that is what was being debated?

I was replying to you but not really referring to you. Yea thats what they are debating but im wondering why they are debating it. Its stupid. Who cares if they get the "big three" moniker? Bulls fans get too defensive sometimes.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 01:31 PM
Orlando would definitely consider Boozer depending on the contract they can exchange it for (see: Arenas).

Touche..

RZZZA
09-27-2011, 01:32 PM
I hope they don't call us the Big 3, it's a stupid moniker that's totally unoriginal

Deng deserves better than the ire he's drawn in this thread though. solid NBA player.

beasted86
09-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Isn't it pretty safe to say that Chris bosh and the whole gang had the whole thing planned out? may be resulting in Chris bosh telling the Toronto Raptors that he didn't want to come to Chicago? :shrug:

No, it's not safe to say. If Cleveland won the championship in either 09 or 10, do you really think there would be an big 3 in Miami? "If our teams fail to deliver what we think we can contend with for years, we should all consider joining the same team in 2010" doesn't qualify as a "plan".

If the Bulls were to pursue Howard, it's pretty much guaranteed that noah would be included in the trade. Maybe Carlos boozer. but Howard has shown interest in the past of playing with him.

the Bulls have a deep roster, maybe they don't have a bunch all-stars, but have a lot of real solid players. asik, merotic, (trade chip) taj, korv, RB, watson. are all players that could be included in a deal.

On the "safe to say" tip, don't you think it's "safe to say" the Magic wouldn't consider a trade of Noah & role players?

RZZZA
09-27-2011, 01:39 PM
a trade of noah and roleplayers would not come close to working financially.

If we're taking Dwight and Hedo for example, then we need to give up 2 of Noah/Boozer/Deng AND some roleplayers to make it work.

I cannot envision any scenario where Bulls get Dwight and Hedo but somehow keep Deng and Boozer. That's what Bulls fans want but it doesn't work contract-wise.

Cal827
09-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Deng+ Noah+ Gibson+ Korver's Expiring + Picks for Howard and Hedo and Duhon... I think this is the only way the Bulls get him. I doubt the bulls will absorb Gilbert's contract an I doubt the Magic would accept Boozer instead.

lakersiznumber1
09-27-2011, 01:41 PM
dwights jus playing mind games keep talking your way out of orlando he wants 2 play with kobe 2 -with all the talking maybe la wont have 2 give up odom.:clap: chicago doesnt need him noah is a beast and good defender with dwight they wont be better they will have 2 give up 2 much chicago needs a nice sg like crawford or richardson and then they will be the best in the east.

Cal827
09-27-2011, 01:44 PM

LOL Deng's good, but Bosh played like a franchise player last year (at least offensively).

Colangelo wanted youth back for him (knowing that once he left, we would be rebuilding). We would have likely traded him during the year (remember he didn't have a no trade clause, and was rumored to be dealt during most of last year), had the Bulls caved and gave into colangelo's demand of Noah as well.

Swashcuff
09-27-2011, 01:45 PM
There were a couple years the first trio could have been considered a big 3, the second one all of them were all-stars.

Grant didn't make an All Star team until his last year in Chicago.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 01:50 PM
No, it's not safe to say. If Cleveland won the championship in either 09 or 10, do you really think there would be an big 3 in Miami? "If our teams fail to deliver what we think we can contend with for years, we should all consider joining the same team in 2010" doesn't qualify as a "plan".

On the "safe to say" tip, don't you think it's "safe to say" the Magic wouldn't consider a trade of Noah & role players?

Noah IS a role player... His per stats are comparable to Kris Humphries...

likemystylez
09-27-2011, 01:50 PM

I can picture it now

Ummm he didnt mention any of those players or anybody else on chicago???

might as well say hes going to become a lawyer???

MJ-BULLS
09-27-2011, 01:51 PM

well, i dont really like bring up stuff from the past considering its off topoic, but you being a heat fan, i knew you would deny my statement. :D I mean, bosh was traveling with wade the whole trip during free agency. oh, and the who is missing pic. LBJ.

Im sure, if the cavs, would have won the ship they would have not teamed up in miami. maybe bosh would have bolted to cle, considering the fact that he expressed interest in playing with lebron. but, it was obvious lebron didn't want to stay in cle, so once wade and bosh were mia bound, lebron left to mia.

Personally, i would trade anyone on the team except for rose, but it all depends on how much we are going to give up. there were also talks about them wanting deng. i believe it was when they still had MP. And, like i stated, they have had interest in boozer and probably still have.
i would do a trade of noah, boozer, maybe RB and couple of picks.

likemystylez
09-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Disagree. With Deron Williams and Dwight Howard in the lineup there is no more dangerous player than a guy like Morrow. He sucks at a lot of things but leave him open and its three points and he would be open a lot with Dwight and Deron there especially with Deron who will ALWAYS find him!

theres a reason we called anthony morrow AMO when he was at golden state.

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 02:01 PM

In my Zach Ryder voice: Woot woot!!! You know it bro!!!

NYman15
09-27-2011, 02:17 PM
In my opinion, if Dwight makes it to FA, NJ and NO are the biggest threats with NY a possibility if they have cap space. If he's up for trade, I see LA and Chicago as the biggest threats.

beasted86
09-27-2011, 02:18 PM

But I'm just imagining Dwight Howard, Deron Williams, Anthony Morrow.. Travis Outlaw & Brandan Wright?????? :puke:

Yeah... Morrow should be your worst or maybe 2nd worst starter in the lineup. The Nets have sucked at the forwards spots for some years now and that has to change before the Nets are a real threat, even with adding Howard.

itsripcity32
09-27-2011, 02:26 PM

That just means it's a one man team. Lool

da ThRONe
09-27-2011, 02:36 PM
If at the end of the labor negotiations we end up with a hard cap or at the least a much tighter salary cap. I think it will come down to New Orleans, Brooklyn and Chicago. My guess will be who ever can offer the best deal. Provided the players don't budge on the amnesty thing the owners want. If that gets through all vets are off.

ewmania
09-27-2011, 02:44 PM
some reason i have a feeling him and cp3 will end up with jordan and the bobcats or him and d-will would end up with the bobcats

jim51990
09-27-2011, 03:04 PM
S jack and Anthony morrow ??

ewmania
09-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Ummm he didnt mention any of those players or anybody else on chicago???

might as well say hes going to become a lawyer???

lol I didn't hear Lebron James mention anybody from miami heat from 2008 to 2010 either... but where does he play now?

lol just saying. don't fall in love with what these players say until they actually make a move

take it from a Knick fan. I know how this story goes

Stack_NJNets
09-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Is this the one I posted in the Nets forum?

Shmontaine
09-27-2011, 03:57 PM
doesn't the mention of these players effectively rule out the possibility of them playing together?? hasn't the price for Morrow and Jackson and Monta gone up??? i know cp3 and dwill will be max trade type guys already, but why go further than that?? deception is the better way to go here (ala MIA and the 3 amigos conspiring to play together while never saying it publicly)... of course i'm biased and want him on the bulls, maybe i'm just hoping here....

chicago lulz
09-27-2011, 04:02 PM
doesn't the mention of these players effectively rule out the possibility of them playing together?? hasn't the price for Morrow and Jackson and Monta gone up??? i know cp3 and dwill will be max trade type guys already, but why go further than that?? deception is the better way to go here (ala MIA and the 3 amigos conspiring to play together while never saying it publicly)... of course i'm biased and want him on the bulls, maybe i'm just hoping here....

Hoping. But this video isn't the "end" to our chances.

Meatmypet
09-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Melo, CP3, Amare, Dwight, Shooting Guard. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

rapjuicer06
09-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Yes it is. You won't be able to afford him and Orlando would never trade him to you. So yea, you guys have 0 shot in getting him

(to each and every Bulls fan)

JNA17
09-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Melo, CP3, Amare, Dwight, Shooting Guard. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PG: Chris Paul
SG: Landry Fields
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Amare
C: Dwight Howard

meh, I've seen better.

RZZZA
09-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Yes it is. You won't be able to afford him and Orlando would never trade him to you. So yea, you guys have 0 shot in getting him

I'm going to listen to you and take you seriously, you sound like you have the inside scoop.

Shmontaine
09-27-2011, 04:34 PM

same thing was said about the maimi heat getting all 3... 0 chance...

iliketurtles24
09-27-2011, 04:42 PM
b-easy for dwight straight up, then we have two best rebounders in the league

NYman15
09-27-2011, 04:43 PM
I think we'll see a few darhorses appear. Not sure who, but a lot depends on the CBA and the new rules. I'm not ready to rule out any of the teams he's been rumored to be interested in.

JNA17
09-27-2011, 04:43 PM
same thing was said about the maimi heat getting all 3... 0 chance...

Except the Heat actually had the cap room to make it POSSIBLE, it was just improbable.

iliketurtles24
09-27-2011, 04:47 PM
Except the Heat actually had the cap room to make it POSSIBLE, it was just improbable.

well maybe amare and melo will restructure their contracts, oh wait stars, ya that will never happen

JNA17
09-27-2011, 04:49 PM
well maybe amare and melo will restructure their contracts, oh wait stars, ya that will never happen

Don't the Knicks have the capspace for one more star in with either CP3 or Dwight?

beasted86
09-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Don't the Knicks have the capspace for one more star in with either CP3 or Dwight?

If the cap is around what it is now, the Knicks will have around $11-12M to sign a player. Not exactly star money, but still leaves a window.

Shmontaine
09-27-2011, 04:55 PM

cap room is not a necessity. Orlando has a history of shooting themselves in the foot with bad deals and trades... did anyone see them giving rashard lewis max? how about trading for arenas??

may i add to that JJ reddick for what essentially was 14 million for last year?? or Picking up Hedo's contract they wouldn't offer him a few years before... Orlando does dumb things...

JNA17
09-27-2011, 05:01 PM
cap room is not a necessity. Orlando has a history of shooting themselves in the foot with bad deals and trades... did anyone see them giving rashard lewis max? how about trading for arenas??

may i add to that JJ reddick for what essentially was 14 million for last year?? or Picking up Hedo's contract they wouldn't offer him a few years before... Orlando does dumb things...

1. I would much rather have Arenas then Lewis. Therefore, Lewis'a contract was worse. I don't see how that was a bad deal.

2. They did the suns trade because at the time they NEEDED too. The team needed to shake things up a bit and it appears the trade did not benefit the Magic so much.

Yes, Orlando does do dumb things. But what does that have to do with the Bulls possibly acquiring Dwight or not? Fact is, Bulls don't have enough cap nor the valued players to get Dwight in a deal. Magic simply wouldn't allow it.

Shmontaine
09-27-2011, 05:04 PM
1. I would much rather have Arenas then Lewis. Therefore, Lewis'a contract was worse. I don't see how that was a bad deal.

2. They did the suns trade because at the time they NEEDED too. The team needed to shake things up a bit and it appears the trade did not benefit the Magic so much.

Yes, Orlando does do dumb things. But what does that have to do with the Bulls possibly acquiring Dwight or not? Fact is, Bulls don't have enough cap nor the valued players to get Dwight in a deal. Magic simply wouldn't allow it.

It could be the best offer on the table at the time, and if d12 is leaving anyway, then orlando may NEED to do it... to say they 'simply wouldn't allow it' is ignoring the last 4 years of orlando moves...

MrfadeawayJB
09-27-2011, 05:07 PM
this just further confirms he will go to NJ....Or else why would he say Anthony morrow lol

JNA17
09-27-2011, 05:12 PM
It could be the best offer on the table at the time, and if d12 is leaving anyway, then orlando may NEED to do it... to say they 'simply wouldn't allow it' is ignoring the last 4 years of orlando moves...

If the Magic really wanted to move Dwight, they would trade him to the Lakers for Bynum (If Buss get's his ****ing act together). I have a hunch that the Magic wouldn't trade Dwight in their own conference. No team is that stupid.

Shmontaine
09-27-2011, 05:16 PM
^^ IMO Dwight will not want to go to lakers. They are too old and he doesn't want to be shaq2.0. He will veto that trade IMO.

lvlheaded
09-27-2011, 05:16 PM
He should go to the Clippers. Gordon-Blake-D12 would be disgusting

JNA17
09-27-2011, 05:20 PM
^^ IMO Dwight will not want to go to lakers. They are too old and he doesn't want to be shaq2.0. He will veto that trade IMO.

Who cares if their old? It's LA baby! :p.

In all Seriousness though, if Magic did trade Dwight, It would be to either the Lakers, Nets, or Thunder imo.

JNA17
09-27-2011, 05:21 PM
He should go to the Clippers. Gordon-Blake-D12 would be disgusting

Yeah but who wants to actually sign with the Clippers? :laugh2:

Although that would be extremely fun to watch.

greg_ory_2005
09-27-2011, 05:53 PM
If you read between the lines, he obviously means Derozan and Bargnani.

Stack_NJNets
09-27-2011, 06:30 PM

(Prudential Center) THREE POINT GOAL, ANTHONY MORRRRRRRROOWWWWW!

DoMeFavors
09-27-2011, 06:32 PM
(Prudential Center) THREE POINT GOAL, ANTHONY MORRRRRRRROOWWWWW!

Sussman is a little crazy, THATS A THREEE FOR COURTNEY LEEEE, VC THREEEEEE, I wish he would calm down a bit.

Sandman
09-27-2011, 06:36 PM
A smaller market with less dickheaded media would suit Dwight best. I think Dwight, Jennings, and Jackson could be a force in the East.
I don't think Dwight gives two craps about certain writers at the Sentinel, and i also don't think that would ever make him have a problem with the city.

Punk
09-27-2011, 08:02 PM
The whole Clipper hate is really annoying. Their a good up and coming team, they could probably outshine the Lakers with an aging Kobe, regressing Pau and Bynum who is meh.

Williams, Gordon, Howard, Griffin = Dynasty.

Thats the Knicks forum. What else are they supposed to say? Be the weirdo that admits to being on the fence? Any fan that comes in this site to support their team even thru a lockout is obviously a die hard fan so of course they will all scoff. Hell im a Nets fan and our team is less suuccessful lately than the Knicks and you think i would support the Knicks? They could win multiple championships and become a dynasty (i just lol in my head a little) and i still will be a loyal Nets fan

EDIT: http://espn.go.com/newyork/video/clip?id=7024241

Watch that! Those are your casual average everyday Knicks fans. Less biased than asking in a forum. Like it or not in Brooklyn this rivalry becomes real!

Ummm...I live in Brooklyn, I actually just came from around the Barkley's Center and nobody cares.

The Nets will draw atleast 7,000 and that's it. When the Knicks, Heat, Lakers and Bulls come to town, it will be sold out.

There will not be any sort of rivalry until the Nets actually draw fans, win games and actually are taken as less of a joke. Sorry, It's true and I'm not saying this as a homer. I actually want to see or atleast be able to watch two teams in the same city but reality is nobody cares.

The entire area protested the idea of an arena being built in the first place.

DoMeFavors
09-27-2011, 08:10 PM
The whole Clipper hate is really annoying. Their a good up and coming team, they could probably outshine the Lakers with an aging Kobe, regressing Pau and Bynum who is meh.

Ummm...I live in Brooklyn, I actually just came from around the Barkley's Center and nobody cares.

The Nets will draw atleast 7,000 and that's it. When the Knicks, Heat, Lakers and Bulls come to town, it will be sold out.

There will not be any sort of rivalry until the Nets actually draw fans, win games and actually are taken as less of a joke. Sorry, It's true and I'm not saying this as a homer. I actually want to see or atleast be able to watch two teams in the same city but reality is nobody cares.

u mad?

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 10:17 PM
this just further confirms he will go to NJ....Or else why would he say Anthony morrow lol

Exactly. He's hinting kinda hard there. Ray Allen, Kevin Durant.. there are many good shooters out there.. and whats with the hesitation and smirk on DWills name? Does anyone here actually think he really forgot one of his closest friends' name?

Chill_Will_24
09-27-2011, 10:40 PM

So? Your obviously a die hard Knicks fan if your coming in here to support their team. The Nets arent targeting fans like you. They wanna convert the average NY fan. Also for someone from Brooklyn youre incredibly ignorant about the process. The protesters were protesting the arena, the evictions that would be needed and the negative environment it would in the neighborhood; NOT the Nets. Brooklyn has embraced the Nets. You dont represent the 2,504,700 people that live in Brooklyn. I happen to know ppl that live in Brooklyn and they cant wait to have their own team!

PinnacleFlash
09-27-2011, 10:46 PM
He is arguably best player in Florida with Dwyane Wade next to him. No one else is debatable.

Swashcuff
09-27-2011, 10:48 PM
He is arguably best player in Florida with Dwyane Wade next to him. No one else is debatable.

Just a few days more and this troll will receive a permaban I can't wait.

THE MTL
09-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Dwight is def thinking Nets. To have Anthony Morrow on that list when you could name ANYBODY in the NBA is pretty significant. I can also see that media is affecting him, he forgot DWill's name but still mentioned him.

And pretty much everyone wants to play with Chris Paul lol.

Chill_Will_24
09-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Dwight is def thinking Nets. To have Anthony Morrow on that list when you could name ANYBODY in the NBA is pretty significant. I can also see that media is affecting him, he forgot DWill's name but still mentioned him.

And pretty much everyone wants to play with Chris Paul lol.

Cmon man these guys are great friends and have known each other for years. You really think he forgot his name? Seems like he hesitated, in my opinion. Then he smirked while saying the name! Dwight is hinting pretty hard in that vid but its obvious that his first choice is still ORL. He wants ORL to get him those players Monta or CP3 or Steph Jack

NYman15
09-28-2011, 11:00 AM
I agree. I think his 1st choice is Orlando, but they have to improve the team. They gotta try and get Ellis or maybe Josh Smith in my opinion. I think Ellis is the most likely for them. I don't think they have the assets for a Cp3 or D~will. But they have to improve.

Chill_Will_24
09-28-2011, 12:50 PM
I agree. I think his 1st choice is Orlando, but they have to improve the team. They gotta try and get Ellis or maybe Josh Smith in my opinion. I think Ellis is the most likely for them. I don't think they have the assets for a Cp3 or D~will. But they have to improve.

Yea CP3 is out of the question, plus i think CP3 will be in NY one way or another so i dont think they can get him.

However Steph Jack, Monta Ellis and Anthony Morrow can definitely be had.

EDIT: I just spent like 10 minutes on the trade machine trying to come up with a plausible trade and i cant see a way that ORL can get Monta or Steph Jack... i can see Morrow for maybe Ryan Anderson or somethin

DoMeFavors
09-28-2011, 01:03 PM
Yea CP3 is out of the question, plus i think CP3 will be in NY one way or another so i dont think they can get him.

However Steph Jack, Monta Ellis and Anthony Morrow can definitely be had.

EDIT: I just spent like 10 minutes on the trade machine trying to come up with a plausible trade and i cant see a way that ORL can get Monta or Steph Jack... i can see Morrow for maybe Ryan Anderson or somethin

Why would the Nets trade Morrow for Ryan Anderson? And I dont think Orlando would do that since they are already in a cap hell and having Morrow a role player who makes 4 million a year.

Chill_Will_24
09-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Why would the Nets trade Morrow for Ryan Anderson? And I dont think Orlando would do that since they are already in a cap hell and having Morrow a role player who makes 4 million a year.

At this point, ORL only cares about keeping Dwight. If Morrow is what it will take to please Dwight then the Magic will do whatever it takes to get him. The Nets liked Anderson a lot hence why they drafted him. We could also have Reddick who is a more complete SG than Morrow and fits with the Nets better.

Petro+Morrow for Reddick+Anderson

Nets get rid of a bad contract in Petro and get a legit starting SG and an uprade at PF; both are positions they need help at. The Magic get a player get a player that Dwight wants which in their desperate times is all they should be worried about, and they get a back up C which they also need.

DoMeFavors
09-28-2011, 01:10 PM
At this point, ORL only cares about keeping Dwight. If Morrow is what it will take to please Dwight then the Magic will do whatever it takes to get him. The Nets liked Anderson a lot hence why they drafted him. We could also have Reddick who is a more complete SG than Morrow and fits with the Nets better.

Petro+Morrow for Reddick

I guess, but I dont think Deron would be happy at all with trading Morrow for Ryan Anderson or Reddick. This just makes our team worse.

Chill_Will_24
09-28-2011, 01:16 PM
I guess, but I dont think Deron would be happy at all with trading Morrow for Ryan Anderson or Reddick. This just makes our team worse.

No it doesnt. Anderson is a great three point shooter and Reddick is a way more complete and better player than Morrow. It would suck losing such a great role player but trading two role players (one of which is useless and a bad contract) for a legit starting SG and a starting caliber PF is a no brainer. Not to mention that the Nets will probably be losing Humphries since he wants a big pay day and there is no guarantee Nene, who is their target will sign with us so getting Anderson is a great thing. Its a great trade for both teams

PinnacleFlash
09-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Dwight Howard, the best active player to come out of high school.

DaBUU
09-28-2011, 03:46 PM

Kevin Garnett?

JordansBulls
09-28-2011, 04:00 PM
With the Nets going to Brooklyn now, he will be in NYC, so he may want to go play for them.

Chill_Will_24
09-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Kevin Garnett?

Kobe Bryant?

avon_barksdale
09-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Kevin Garnett?

kobe?

PinnacleFlash
09-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Kevin Garnett?

I'm talking current and right now.

JNA17
09-28-2011, 05:46 PM

.....Gerald Green?

LakersMaster24
09-28-2011, 05:49 PM

Ummm...last time I checked KG and Kobe are still currently in the NBA...

JNA17
09-28-2011, 05:57 PM

dude he said current and right now, it's obvious he's saying Sebastian Telfair is the best.

Foye
09-28-2011, 06:16 PM

Looking at Orlando's roster. How is it realistic?
They consist of a bunch of overpaid scrubs + Dwight Howard. Who of these guys nets you Monta Ellis? Non.

naps
09-28-2011, 06:30 PM

When are the mods gonna permaban this troll? I am pretty sure if he was baiting/trolling with somebody else other than LeBron James this troll would have been permabanned by now. 90% of his posts are baits/trolls.

LakersMaster24
09-28-2011, 11:16 PM
Looking at Orlando's roster. How is it realistic?
They consist of a bunch of overpaid scrubs + Dwight Howard. Who of these guys nets you Monta Ellis? Non.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=42j8gx8

The return of J-Rich to Golden State!

PinnacleFlash
09-28-2011, 11:20 PM

They are past their prime. I'm talking right now, best current player to come out of high school.

Tree Rollins
09-28-2011, 11:22 PM
He's going to New Jersey

Tree Rollins
09-28-2011, 11:24 PM
They are past their prime. I'm talking right now, best current player to come out of high school.

It's still Kobe. He's easily a top 10 player in the league and much better then Lebron. Lebron is only 3/4's of a player. Basically, is 75% of Lebron better then Kobe? of course not. Lebron is not capable of playing a full game, so he must be judged accordingly.

H0T SAUCE
09-29-2011, 12:21 AM
It's still Kobe. He's easily a top 10 player in the league and much better then Lebron. Lebron is only 3/4's of a player. Basically, is 75% of Lebron better then Kobe? of course not. Lebron is not capable of playing a full game, so he must be judged accordingly.

Sounds about right to me

PinnacleFlash
09-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Give me your top 10 players in the NBA...

naps
09-29-2011, 12:57 AM

Kobe is nowhere near LeBron. LeBron has been the worlds best player since 2007. Kobe has been a top 5 for years but never was the best.

LakersMaster24
09-29-2011, 01:10 AM
Kobe is nowhere near LeBron. LeBron has been the worlds best player since 2007. Kobe has been a top 5 for years but never was the best.

Let's not turn this into a Kobe vs Lebron thread.

Saying that Kobe was never the best player in the NBA is completely idiotic. Kobe Bryant is the player of the decade. (Doesnt mean he was the best every year from 2000-2010)

PinnacleFlash
09-29-2011, 02:01 AM

lmao, good one.

numba1CHANGsta
09-29-2011, 02:26 AM
he mentioned players who play the same position Jameer Nelson plays....boy I wonder how he feels about this lol guess this will truly be Dwight's last year with the Magic :)

naps
09-29-2011, 02:38 AM
Let's not turn this into a Kobe vs Lebron thread.

Saying that Kobe was never the best player in the NBA is completely idiotic. Kobe Bryant is the player of the decade. (Doesnt mean he was the best every year from 2000-2010)

I responded to this ridiculous post:

Now obviously you didn't see that because that praised (overrated to be precise) you favorite player. Don't show double standards here please. Two things I can't stand. Double standards and bandwagon.

And I stand by my original post. Welcome if you can encounter.

magic0320
09-29-2011, 03:07 AM
if Lebrick was better then where is his rings in the past hahahahaah XD

naps
09-29-2011, 04:02 AM
if Lebrick was better then where is his rings in the past hahahahaah XD

How many years did it take Kobe to win a ring as the man? 13 years! Go figure!

TrueFan420
09-29-2011, 04:29 AM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=42j8gx8

The return of J-Rich to Golden State!

your tripping if you think the warriors would give up ellis for an expiring contract. if/when they trade him its going to be for someone that helps them get better and win not a salary dump.

Chill_Will_24
09-29-2011, 04:09 PM
your tripping if you think the warriors would give up ellis for an expiring contract. if/when they trade him its going to be for someone that helps them get better and win not a salary dump.

Ya most of those guys that were mentioned will be impossible to get except Morrow and Steph Jack. The Magic are in trouble

jrm2054
09-29-2011, 04:34 PM
i dont think they will get any of them

DasBoot
09-29-2011, 04:46 PM

They have no others. The "others" were traded for D-Will

Kutchie03
09-29-2011, 04:51 PM

Just bc he's your scond best player doesn't make him a star.. Nice try though. You're reasoning says that there will be a big 3 no matter where Dwight goes bc he'll be playing alongside the two best players already on the team:facepalm:

Chill_Will_24
09-29-2011, 05:01 PM
They have no others. The "others" were traded for D-Will

They have a bunch of picks as well as young rookies that they drafted... Not much would be needed in addition to Lopez if Dwight makes it clear that he wants to go to Brooklyn

Tree Rollins
09-29-2011, 08:13 PM
I responded to this ridiculous post:

Now obviously you didn't see that because that praised (overrated to be precise) you favorite player. Don't show double standards here please. Two things I can't stand. Double standards and bandwagon.

And I stand by my original post. Welcome if you can encounter.

What the hell are you talking about guy? "Welcome if you can encounter"...what the hell does that even mean? I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about. I have paid zero attention to anything you have posted in this thread or any other. You're weird.

TrueFan420
09-30-2011, 05:13 AM
Ya most of those guys that were mentioned will be impossible to get except Morrow and Steph Jack. The Magic are in trouble

i think he will end up forcing a trade to the nets for lopez.

magic could def do worse tho.

naps
09-30-2011, 05:51 AM
What the hell are you talking about guy? "Welcome if you can encounter"...what the hell does that even mean? I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about. I have paid zero attention to anything you have posted in this thread or any other. You're weird.

You need to calm the **** down and get your *** back on my post so you can re-read. My post was directed to LakersMaster24, not you.

Now here is your post:

So Kobe is now much better than LeBron? And since you said Kobe is a top 10 and he's much better than LeBron, then LeBron doesn't make the top 10 according to your post. Is this pure hate or ignorance. Which one? You are a quality poster!

ne3xchamps
09-30-2011, 06:59 AM
You can't have dwill AND cp3. A little greedy superman? :laugh2:

ne3xchamps
09-30-2011, 07:02 AM
Bogut for Dwight?

this is a joke right?

bdjkf8dsa9
09-30-2011, 07:37 AM
welcome to: **************************

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

Tree Rollins
09-30-2011, 05:46 PM
You need to calm the **** down and get your *** back on my post so you can re-read. My post was directed to LakersMaster24, not you.

Now here is your post:

So Kobe is now much better than LeBron? And since you said Kobe is a top 10 and he's much better than LeBron, then LeBron doesn't make the top 10 according to your post. Is this pure hate or ignorance. Which one? You are a quality poster!

All i have to say is....welcome if you can encounter.

Welcome. If you can encounter.

Got it?

Chill_Will_24
09-30-2011, 06:53 PM
i think he will end up forcing a trade to the nets for lopez.

magic could def do worse tho.

:pray: Deron Williams+Dwight Howard=Instant contenders

naps
10-01-2011, 02:35 AM
All i have to say is....welcome if you can encounter.

Welcome. If you can encounter.

Got it?

No. What are you talking about? Are you saying you stand by your comment that Kobe is much better than LeBron now? Ok, I am willing to hear it. Please come on!

PinnacleFlash
10-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Best current player to come out of high school.

Tree Rollins
10-01-2011, 04:29 PM
No. What are you talking about? Are you saying you stand by your comment that Kobe is much better than LeBron now? Ok, I am willing to hear it. Please come on!

All I'm saying is what you said earlier....welcome if you can encounter.

So, welcome if you can encounter....Welcome, if you can encounter?

beasted86
10-01-2011, 04:31 PM
:pray: Deron Williams+Dwight Howard=Instant contenders

For a playoff spot?

imagesrdecievin
10-01-2011, 06:12 PM
For a playoff spot?

I think it would instantly be the best 1-2 punch in the league. Guaranteed playoff spot - who knows how far they'd go in the playoffs? For the most part the NBA playoffs are about star power and that's a whole lotta juice right there.

SportsFanatic10
10-01-2011, 06:23 PM
pfff...everyone knows howard wants to go to toronto!

beasted86
10-01-2011, 07:06 PM
I think it would instantly be the best 1-2 punch in the league. Guaranteed playoff spot - who knows how far they'd go in the playoffs? For the most part the NBA playoffs are about star power and that's a whole lotta juice right there.

I would agree guaranteed playoff spot, but not contender.

You aren't a contender with Travis Outlaw starting at SF, and the Nets bench as a whole. People clowned on the Heat for supposedly loading up with only 3 stars and a 'bunch of scrubs', but the reality of what the Nets would have outside of their 2 stars would be far worse.

imagesrdecievin
10-01-2011, 08:08 PM
I would agree guaranteed playoff spot, but not contender.

You aren't a contender with Travis Outlaw starting at SF, and the Nets bench as a whole. People clowned on the Heat for supposedly loading up with only 3 stars and a 'bunch of scrubs', but the reality of what the Nets would have outside of their 2 stars would be far worse.

It remains to be seen how far worse our supporting cast would be...

Are we getting him via a trade? Are we trading Lopez for depth and then signing Dwight outright?

Even in the scenario where we trade what's left of our assets for him - the combination of DWill and Dwight is light years better than Miami's big 3 imo. The two complement each other filling the 1-5 positions whereas James and Wade do better with the ball in the their hands and would be better served if Bosh could operate down low in the post as opposed to his mid range game.

PS - amnesty seems like a forgone conclusion so I strongly doubt that Outlaw is a Net next season.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
10-01-2011, 08:33 PM
He has Boston written all over it:D

Cal827
10-01-2011, 08:37 PM
pfff...everyone knows howard wants to go to toronto!

:D It's great to see that fans of other teams recognize this. Howard + Derozan= Multiple championsphips (I mean Dunk Champs too lol)