PDA

View Full Version : Sports Movies you'd like to see made

Giants-49ers-Ws
09-26-2011, 02:51 PM
After seeing MoneyBall, it made me think of films I'd like to see made about my favorite teams...

What film ideas do you have for your favorite team(s)/athlete(s)

Here's what I got:

Giants: Bonds- A movie on Barry Bonds... a player that is loved in SF and pretty much hated everywhere else, like Pete Rose, one of the most controversial athletes of all-time...he grew up as a kid in the Giants clubhouse hanging with his father Bobby Bonds and godfather Willie Mays...always had a pretty bad attitude from time he was a kid and treated the media very poorly but some of that could attributed to the way he thought the media treated his dad, nonetheless Barry was an incredible talent and athlete...he was a force in college and when drafted by the Giants in '86 he opted to play a year in Hawaii due to a disagreement in negotiations over i believe $100,000...finally after establishing himself as a multiple time all star/gold glove winner and MVP plus with an un-canny ability to hit for power, average and steal many bases Bonds signed with his childhood team the Giants after the '92 season....after many more great seasons and awards...Bonds, in a way created AT&T Park (formerly Pacific Bell Park) as he was a left-handed power hitter ready for McCovey Cove...

however after the '98 season and seeing McGwire and Sosa take his spotlight Bonds starting juicing, while he broke many records: BB's, OBP, HR's, SLG many felt his records were tainted....his haters simply saw him as a cheater, his supporters saw the talent he had without steroids realizing he was a great player nonetheless and the amount of baseball players that were juiced in the time period including many other star players...love him or hate him he was the face of the the Giants franchise for 15 years, a team that was in playoff races and competition many years and came within five outs of winning the 2002 World Series

Despite all of his on the field accomplishments, his off the field issues now hinder him in many people's eyes to be in the Hall of Fame...Bonds was as mentally tough as any athlete in the history of sports, his ability to ignore in-game distractions (chants, syringes being thrown at him, signs held in the bleachers when he'd take LF) and continue to dominate with his play was highly impressive and something I admired...Bonds never won a ring, something he wanted badly leaving the question of whether to credit that to him not being a team player or management's fault (the Giants had extremely veteran teams for years)..

I'm not sure who would be an appropriate actor to play Bonds...but it'd be interesting as it would be interesting to see who they have play some of his teammates for instance Jeff Kent who did not get along with Bonds at all, even got in a fight in dugout during a game that then propelled their run to the WS...it was an odd/interesting two star players to have...also who'd play JT Snow and Rich Aurilia long-time teammates of Bonds

Giants: Another film I'd like to see would be on the 2010 WS champions as it was unexpected and though they had an incredible pitching staff, it was done with a true group of odd personalities, castoffs and misfits that ended a 56 year WS drought and was the first championship since moving from NY...also, their should definitely be a movie made on the 2004 Red Sox, something better than Fever Pitch

49ers: As we saw in MoneyBall with OBP and Bill James' theory changing the game...I'd love to see a film on the 49ers of the 80's and Bill Walsh development of the West Coast offense that changed the game and is used all around the NFL these days in the best offenses...Walsh's draft pick of Joe Montana in the 3rd round and the way he helped turn him into arguably the greatest QB of all-time...Walsh (arguably the greatest coach of all-time) also helped develop Jerry Rice into the greatest WR of all-time & Steve Young into a HOF QB and was the integral part/the foundation for a team that went to the Super Bowl 5 times in 14 seasons and won every time

Thoughts/Ideas?

"Ace"ves
09-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Yankees: How to Reinvest in your Own Team/Cut out the middle man

oh wait... this is starting to sound like a business textbook... guess it'll be a documentary

DieHardColtsfan
09-26-2011, 03:10 PM
The Aaron Boone movie..

F*(&"Next Year"
09-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Instead of being a homer like all yall homers, Id say a modern make of the Jackie Robinson story. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042609/ isnt cuttin it for me.

SportsGuru2110
09-26-2011, 03:15 PM
Baltimore Orioles - From First To Worst In Less Then 5 Years

09-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Jim Abbott.

VRP723
09-26-2011, 03:22 PM
The story of the 2011 Dodgers.

Matt Kemp as himself
The guy Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as Andre Ethier
The dead guy from Weekend at Bernie's as Ned Colletti
James Whitmore as Casey Blake
Jaden Smith as Dee Gordon
Danny Trejo as the guy who beat up Bryan Stow
And Christopher Walken as Frank McCourt

How one team overcame adversity to be slightly over .500!

AI
09-26-2011, 03:24 PM
04 Sox with Millar as the leading actor.

"Ace"ves
09-26-2011, 03:26 PM
The Aaron Boone movie..

More like a webisode

Matt Kemp as himself

YEEEES

hgtiger32
09-26-2011, 03:37 PM

I agree with you on this. I think it would be sweet to make a movie about the 04 sox about breaking the curse and whatnot.

as far as my homer pick: i'd say the 2011 Brewers especially if they manage to win the WS. Storyline would be featured around Nyjer Morgan.

Testaverde16
09-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Instead of being a homer like all yall homers, Id say a modern make of the Jackie Robinson story. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042609/ isnt cuttin it for me.

I remember hearing they were working on this like 5-6 years ago with Jamie Foxx.... guess it fell through.

MetsLegacy
09-26-2011, 03:59 PM
The New York Yankees quest for the playoffs and World Series run following the 9/11 attacks and how baseball was a unifying point for not just New York, but for the country as a whole.

The Extra 2% by Jonah Keri, a movie adaptation of the book about the Tampa Bay Ray's insane quest from worst to first in a year, with the history leading up to it and aftermath of sustained success in the toughest division in baseball.

The Frankie Rodriguez Story:...otherwise known as "How I can be paid ~$13M/yr for several years, be traded from a mediocre team after embarrassing the city and complain after being used in a role I'm not comfortable with, despite it being of large importance to the team."

Manny Ramirez as Lara Croft in a new Tomb Raider.

Nyger Morgan the movie.

Giants-49ers-Ws
09-26-2011, 04:13 PM
how about Milton Bradley the Movie

Giants-49ers-Ws
09-26-2011, 04:14 PM
or Ron Artest, Dennis Rodman, or Ray Lewis the Movie

ebbucsfan
09-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Ill try to name one from every sport:

A movie about Josh Hamilton: dramatic fall then dramatic rise and winning the nations support at the HR derby in the old Yankee Stadium.

A movie about Kobe & Shaq: teammates win 3 championships together but to big of ego's so they split up and each win more rings.

A movie about that Boston College linebacker: came back from cancer then made it into the pros.

A movie about Reggie Bush, OJ Mayo, and the Nevin Shapiro Miami Dolphins: amateur athletes getting unfair benefits.

A movie about Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquio: two best fighters who couldn't find an agreement to fight each other.

A movie about Roger Federer vs Rafeal Nadal: One of the best of all time gets a challenger that he cant beat.

A movie about the Japanese women's soccer team: winning the world cup after the bad earthquake, flooding, and radiation.

A movie about the black hockey player: overcoming adversity(banana peels being thrown at him).

A movie about Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt dominating the Olympics.

Jeffy25
09-26-2011, 04:32 PM
I mean not to be completely homer.

But Albert Pujols' adolescence until his decision to stay with the Cardinals or go elsewhere this off-season.

fingerbang
09-26-2011, 04:51 PM
How about a comedy based off the life of Ty Cabb?

Yankee Clipper
09-26-2011, 04:54 PM
The Many Personalities of Nyjer Morgan

THINKBLUE15
09-26-2011, 05:17 PM
The New York Yankees quest for the playoffs and World Series run following the 9/11 attacks and how baseball was a unifying point for not just New York, but for the country as a whole.

The Extra 2% by Jonah Keri, a movie adaptation of the book about the Tampa Bay Ray's insane quest from worst to first in a year, with the history leading up to it and aftermath of sustained success in the toughest division in baseball.

The Frankie Rodriguez Story:...otherwise known as "How I can be paid ~$13M/yr for several years, be traded from a mediocre team after embarrassing the city and complain after being used in a role I'm not comfortable with, despite it being of large importance to the team."

Manny Ramirez as Lara Croft in a new Tomb Raider.

Nyger Morgan the movie.

The only good idea so far.

VRP's suggestion is hilarious though. Genius. lol

THINKBLUE15
09-26-2011, 05:19 PM

Matt Kemp as himself

We will call the movie "500"

Giants-49ers-Ws
09-26-2011, 05:23 PM
just to finish out movies for my 3 teams...here's one for the warriors and the only championship they won in the Bay...excerpt from wikipedia..

"The Warriors made the playoffs from 1971 to 1977 (except 1974), and won their only championship on the West Coast in 1974–75. In what many consider the biggest upset in the history of the NBA, the Warriors defeated the heavily favored Washington Bullets in a four-game sweep. That team was coached by former Warrior Al Attles, and led on the court by Rick Barry, Jamaal Wilkes and Phil Smith. So little was felt of the team's chances in the playoffs, even by their home fans, that the Coliseum Arena scheduled other events during the dates of the NBA playoffs. As a result, the Warriors did not play their championship series playoff games in Oakland; rather, they played at the Cow Palace in Daly City."

Jaydes
09-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Money Doesn't Buy Happiness .... or Championships - A Philadelphia Story

phi2134
09-26-2011, 05:26 PM
"Snakes in the Locker Room" starring Visanthe Shiancoe as himself and Erin Andrews as the gullible but loveable female locker room reporter.

THINKBLUE15
09-26-2011, 05:29 PM
How many worst to first stories do we need? Holy crap. The Yankees 9/11 idea sounds like it could be great. Everything else is just a worst to first/underdog/homer story.

VRP723
09-26-2011, 05:29 PM
We will call the movie "500"

Ned's daughter - "Dad, I read on the internet that you traded for Juan Rivera? What are you doing?! Were 20 games out of first place!!"
Ned - "What the hell is Internet?"

Now that's a movie!

Jeffy25
09-26-2011, 05:33 PM
How many worst to first stories do we need? Holy crap. The Yankees 9/11 idea sounds like it could be great. Everything else is just a worst to first/underdog/homer story.

People love the David vs Goliath story set.

Everything else just seems like a documentary.

THINKBLUE15
09-26-2011, 05:40 PM
People love the David vs Goliath story set.

Everything else just seems like a documentary.

Fine. 1988 Dodgers. "Nobody thought we could win the division! Nobody thought we could beat the mighty Mets! Nobody thought we could beat the team who won 104 games! But we believed it!"

Fred
09-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Not baseball, but how about

"Joe Namath gets drunk and hits on ESPN reporter during National TV Game"

oh wait, that already happened...my bad....

b_russ
09-26-2011, 06:04 PM
The Decision... or did ESPN already make that one?

j-bay
09-26-2011, 06:13 PM
kevin millar in the idiots. I would like to see what the sox were doing during their losses and how millar came up with the don't lets us win today

Pierzynski4Prez
09-26-2011, 06:15 PM
These are some horrible ideas I must say. Not all, but some.

Lets make a movie about "insert my team name and year they won the WS or NBA title." What are the plots of any of these movies? That you won? Unless you're getting Charlie Sheen, Wesley Snipes (or even Omar Epps), Tom Berenger, and the dude from the Allstate Commercials.

NYKNYGNYY
09-26-2011, 06:25 PM
2007 new york giants, how nobody gave them a chance to beat the all mighy patriots itd be called "david vs goliath"

cardsfan88
09-26-2011, 06:37 PM
01 diamondbacks

Mr. Hangman
09-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Fever Pitch 2 - Jimmy Fallon for once fails to laugh at his own jokes and smile at the camera after hanging himself over the Red Sox 2011 collapse to Rays. Subplot: Denzel Washington punches Ben Affleck.

Uncovering Hope - 90 minutes of Hope Solo playing soccer in the nude. Surprise Twist: There's no soccer in the movie.

Tim and Matt Go to White Castle - Lincecum an Cain pawn their World Series rings and travel across the country to find a White Castle before Pablo Sandoval eats the entire restaurant chain. Tear Jerking Moment: Brian Wilson and Pat Burrell profess their love for one another after teaming up to prevent Lincecum from overdosing.

MASS-tommy
09-26-2011, 06:47 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Tapia

I know this is a MLB forum, but former bantamweight champ Johnny Tapia has had a crazy life. It seems like he was cursed from day 1. Google his name and take the time to read a little about his life and check out some of his interviews and watch some his fights on youtube and I think you will agree with me. It would make a very interesting movie, another great boxing movie ,non the less

fadedmario
09-26-2011, 06:49 PM
The Michael Vick movie

GrumpyOldMan
09-26-2011, 07:53 PM
There have been documentaries, but I would love to see a theatrical film about the life and death of Pat Tillman.

Giants-49ers-Ws
09-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Mike Vick, Yankees 9/11...good ideas people...and lol at the Tim-Matt go to White Castle

similar to the blind side with michael oher...a movie could be done on Leon Powe, grew up homeless, the oldest of i believe 5 siblings...played a supporting cast role on the 08 champion Celtics

that Giants-Patriots SuperBowl was insane, would definitely be down to see a film on that

One Nut Kruk
09-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Take

"Air Bud: 7th Inning Stretch"

and remake it into

"Player Dud: 7th Inning Stench" starring Brandon Inge

Jeffy25
09-26-2011, 08:27 PM
ha

"Ace"ves
09-26-2011, 08:33 PM
About steroid era!! Some player is found to be cheating.... a story about how fans turn after admittance to using.

Or a movie about Joe West.... a egotistical maniac that throws out people to bring notoriety to his name and sell his country album

LionsFan..LOL
09-26-2011, 08:40 PM
MLB: The '04 "Idiot" Red Sox
NFL: 07 Giants, The New Orleans Saints from Hurricane Katrina to Super Bowl Champs.

Giants-49ers-Ws
09-26-2011, 08:46 PM
^ good stuff

Jeffy25
09-26-2011, 09:02 PM
btw, there will be a special on Bartman tomorrow night, a movie to watch.

"Ace"ves
09-26-2011, 09:10 PM

i feel so bad for that guy.... it was more Alou's fault. His reaction to the play was panicked and freaked out. If you are calm and collected, it shows confidence in winning the game.... as opposed to "omg that was the out, now we will lose"... that and the next few hits too

kmo429
09-26-2011, 09:19 PM
I agree with you on this. I think it would be sweet to make a movie about the 04 sox about breaking the curse and whatnot.

as far as my homer pick: i'd say the 2011 Brewers especially if they manage to win the WS. Storyline would be featured around Nyjer Morgan.

This movie could be good in 20 years, not today though. Everyone lived through the sotry and saw it first hand. Wait 15-20years or more, and it could eb a blockbuster

Jeffy25
09-26-2011, 09:24 PM
i feel so bad for that guy.... it was more Alou's fault. His reaction to the play was panicked and freaked out. If you are calm and collected, it shows confidence in winning the game.... as opposed to "omg that was the out, now we will lose"... that and the next few hits too

I 100% fully agree, and have said the same in the past

UPRock
09-26-2011, 09:34 PM
A movie about The nineties Bulls, that would be awesome.

Mr. Hangman
09-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Good sports moment does not equate to good movie. Especially when you're talking about professional sports. There's a reason most sports movies are about college and high school teams. It would be a little hard for the average moviegoer to relate to a group of 25 multimillionaires. The movies about professional sports don't revolve around teams (but rather the underdog, average joe making it big), so you can throw out your "movie about my team winning a championship" ideas. Even if its special to you (and believe me, I'm not saying watching your team win it all isn't an amazing feeling), something that happens every year is not movie worthy.

The 2004 Red Sox aren't movie worthy. How do you angle it? It wasn't always the same players losing for those 80+ years. You could talk about the fans' hardships, but I don't think America is going to pay $10 to root for Boston fans. The "one team, carrying the weight of a city" premise is way too corny.

The 2001 Yankees? My idea of a feel-good story doesn't start with a terrorist attack and end with a heartbreaking loss in the seventh game of the World Series. I was pulling for them that year and it was about as emotional and real as professional sports can get for fans, but come on. Most people go to the movies to feel happy.

F*(&"Next Year"
09-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Besides a Jackie Robinson Movie...
A movie about Tiger Woods.
A movie about Jon Lester's overcoming of cancer would be good in the future.
Jesse Owens at the Olympics.
And even though they're now indicted for steroids, noone can deny the excitement of the Macguire/Sosa/Griffey Jr chase to break Maris HR record.

EaglesJackson10
09-27-2011, 12:03 AM
I'm really looking forward to Catching Hell. I have always been intrigued by the whole bartman thing.

F*(&"Next Year"
09-27-2011, 12:09 AM
Also, black sox scandal anyone?

09-27-2011, 12:11 AM
A movie about the Cubs winning the WS. File it under fiction. Oh wait, they already made "Rookie of the Year."

VRP723
09-27-2011, 12:13 AM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095082/

F*(&"Next Year"
09-27-2011, 12:16 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095082/

:facepalm: @ myself

twin4life
09-27-2011, 12:28 AM
1991 minnesota twins.. worst to first

Corey
09-27-2011, 12:32 AM
A movie about that Boston College linebacker: came back from cancer then made it into the pros.

This would have made a really good documentary.

Edit: Wouldn't be surprised to see a Vick movie at some point.

koLohe2133
09-27-2011, 12:36 AM
Separated at birth: the al Davis/Donald sterling story

09-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Kurt Warner movie.

More-Than-Most
09-27-2011, 12:45 AM

They could honestly make a top movie out of him. Show his love for the cubs and what he did the day before and the day of while then showing the play and his exit of the stadium and show his life the weeks after.

More-Than-Most
09-27-2011, 12:48 AM
The Brett favre movie... SIGN ME UP

09-27-2011, 12:49 AM

I know you want to see those nude scenes. :laugh:

KobeOwnSU
09-27-2011, 01:16 AM

Eight men out?

Bos_Sports4Life
09-27-2011, 01:17 AM
'69 Boston Celtics...

Heavy underdogs on the road in LA against there rivals..and winning 1 last time while Russell walks away a champ..

KobeOwnSU
09-27-2011, 01:23 AM
I think the Mike Vick experience would be a good movie...Any movie about Jackie Robinson would be a good choice...I think, if this drags on and gets more epic, the whole Frank McCourt thing would have a shot...Derrick Coleman the deaf running back for UCLA right now...The collapse of the most recent Laker Dynasty (shaq and Kobe)...Josh Hamilton, i agree to that one...how about Mike Tyson???...I dont know, its hard to think of good ones.

KobeOwnSU
09-27-2011, 01:24 AM

Wont happen. The movie would never end.

Halopower31
09-27-2011, 02:55 AM
STICKS AND STONES: The life life of Josh Hamiltion. Would be great after he retires and especially if the Rangers win a WS. (Sticks=Bats and Stones=Crack)

THE COLLAPSE: Featuring the '11 RED SOX.

AsfanSince99
09-27-2011, 03:06 AM
The `86 Mets, hands down. There was a lot of $hiit that went on behind the scenes of that team that we didn't know about: rampant drug abuse, steroids, prostitutes, player/coaches tensions, etc..

More-Than-Most
09-27-2011, 03:20 AM
I know you want to see those nude scenes. :laugh:

:laugh2:

My love for the favre has no limitations

quhawk11
09-27-2011, 08:20 AM
I would watch a movie about Josh Hamilton or one about the rise/fall/rise of Rick Ankiel.

JonnyBrav000
09-27-2011, 09:11 AM
LOL 95% these ideas are horrible... sorry to say, how many worst to first or unoriginal underdog movies can you come up with? By the way the 2004 Red Sox movie idea makes me laugh, why would this be any good? They already won after 2004 and it's way too late to make a movie like this, plus Jimmy Fallen already did a movie that kind of surrounded that team, so it's not even an original idea.

Please stop it with the Nyjer morgan crap, he's extremely unfunny, corny and a nut. He's not even a great player.

Only good ideas I've seen are Michael Vick, Josh Hamilton, SF Giants and post 9/11 Yankees, well also anything with Brett Farve should be entertaining as well, so much props to whoever pointed that out, but that might not work, because who can you cast to be Brett Farve, who people would accept as Brett Farve???

One Idea that wasn't mentioned that I think could be fantastic would be a Tiger Woods movie, obviously you include the triumps, him single-handedly putting golf on the map, the pitfalls... and will he ever rise again?

gilly
09-27-2011, 09:19 AM
I have often thought about writing a film about the life of Pat Tillman... I thought of the name 'The Sun-Devil Kid' (like 'The Sundance Kid' but with a reference to his ASU days). It could only be made with a complete, sure story though.

CrookieMonster
09-27-2011, 09:22 AM
How about one about a minor league hockey team from Charlestown that draws no fans and loses all the time. They are going to be moved to FL when they make a dramatic turnaround on the backs of a trio of brothers and their trusted player/coach Reg Dunlop.
Think I am on to something here

todu82
09-27-2011, 09:33 AM
A movie about the 2004 Boston Red Sox comeback

wjmoffatt
09-27-2011, 09:45 AM
The Rise of the Broncos

Boise State on becoming a National Powerhouse in college football. You have the evil ones with the NCAA not letting them in the championship games, the great story of them beating the big school (Oklahoma in Fiesta Bowl), the continued success, and how NCAA still tries to bring them down by taking away scholarships even though another program did something wrong and not them.

OneTuzSea
09-27-2011, 09:46 AM
I would watch a movie about Josh Hamilton or one about the rise/fall/rise of Rick Ankiel.

Something like this I agree with. I like sports movies about actual people more than teams. For some reason I never really like watching sports in a movie.

thefeckcampaign
09-27-2011, 09:48 AM
These are some horrible ideas I must say. Not all, but some.

Lets make a movie about "insert my team name and year they won the WS or NBA title." What are the plots of any of these movies? That you won? Unless you're getting Charlie Sheen, Wesley Snipes (or even Omar Epps), Tom Berenger, and the dude from the Allstate Commercials.I agree. The only decent one I see is maybe Jim Abbott.

Don of NY23
09-27-2011, 09:49 AM
the 1994 NY Rangers, Bruce Willis as Mark Messier

Don of NY23
09-27-2011, 09:51 AM
I agree. The only decent one I see is maybe Jim Abbott. That would be cool, he was amazing to watch pitch, I saw him throw his no-hitter against clevland back in the day.

TrueYankee
09-27-2011, 10:22 AM
they could do one on a japanese pitcher coming over to play in the U.S...like learning the language and adjusting to new culture.

IDK just a random idea lol

benzni
09-27-2011, 10:26 AM
or Ron Artest, Dennis Rodman, or Ray Lewis the Movie

you mean Metta World Peace.

benzni
09-27-2011, 10:28 AM
after reading the Daryl Strawberry Biography for a school project I thought that would make a great movie.

Brooklyn Mets
09-27-2011, 10:49 AM
86 mets

F*(&"Next Year"
09-27-2011, 12:22 PM
86 mets

No. For the love of god, no.

goldenstater
09-27-2011, 02:01 PM
dave draveckey? just what he accomplished after he lost his arm and was out of baseball. something like that would send most(or atleast a lot) people in to the worst possible tailspin and he overcame it with vengeance. dont know if this would actually be that much about sports. Stoked they are making a movie about Jay Moriarty(R.I.P) and Mavericks though too.

Joemoes
09-27-2011, 02:06 PM
I think anything current it's to soon. Bonds isn't over completely or just got finished Clemens is still in cycle.

Two things I can think of would be Yankees world series run back in late 90s early 2000. Red sox 2004 championship. Phillies bringing a championship to Philly. A movie on Tampa bay rays franchise building from within to a winning club. The Mitchell report, forming it and bringing it out. How they formed it.

But my number one choice is the Sammy Sosa McGwire chase and kind of what went on behind closed doors how they knew.

Joemoes
09-27-2011, 02:07 PM
after reading the Daryl Strawberry Biography for a school project I thought that would make a great movie.

Would be good.

Joemoes
09-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Ugeth urbina maybe. Maybe a movie on A-Rods career once he retires. A Derek jeter movie. A Joe torre movie.

Josh Hamilton movie might do well from bust to success.

There is that yankee movie about them switching wives. That is supposed to be out in a few years I read.

Epic89
09-27-2011, 10:02 PM
The two that come to mind that make sense are the 2001 World Series in the aftermath of 9/11 and the Josh Hamilton story.

koldjerky
09-28-2011, 01:49 AM
Phillies 2007 and 2008. In the middle you'll see both Mets collapses, Phillies first time in the playoffs in 14 years, Lidge's perfect season, and the strike out of Eric Hinske. :)

GrantHustle
09-28-2011, 02:46 AM
I'd like a movie about Roberto Clemente

metsrock229
09-29-2011, 12:15 AM
The Baseball night of September 28th, 2011 going into September 29th.

book it.

Giants-49ers-Ws
09-29-2011, 07:08 AM
^ amen...

The 2011 Rays...

after they win the WS!

SportsGambler
09-29-2011, 10:29 AM
A Steve Yzerman movie The Greatest captain of all time doing his magic. "Stevie Y does it again..." starring JOHNNY DEPP

MetsFanatic19
09-29-2011, 10:31 AM

ever see fever pitch?