PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k11 Lakers Forum Thread.

LakersMaster24
09-26-2011, 02:55 AM
Because there is literally NOTHING to talk about, I thought this might be interesting.

Discuss your NBA 2k11 deeds and achievements. My Player mode...Association mode...etc.

For example: I just turned the Lakers into an amazing team by acquiring Stoudemire and Iguodala.

Starting 5:

Toney Douglas
Kobe Bryant
Andre Iguodala
Amare Stoudemire
Pau Gasol

I got Amare for Bynum and a 1stRounder, and I acquired Iggy + Speights for Odom + Artest + Shannon Brown.

*I know we have a video game forum, but I thought it would be nice to have our own thread in the Lakers forum to keep it alive.

krrys11
09-26-2011, 09:31 AM
I have made my player a PG. Rating 99. Playing for Lakers. Double Championship. Second one without any games lost in the entire season :)

The goods
09-26-2011, 11:11 AM
I made a pg also I don't play it to much he's a 75 1 championship with the magic my first year then I got myself traded to the lakers were in the playoffs and haven't lost..... but 2k12 is a week away so I haven't really touched 2k11 lately

The goods
09-26-2011, 11:14 AM
on a side note if u have a ps3 and have this game and is gettin 2k12 add me I love playin people and a good challenge is always nice I wanna start some leagues up as well