PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds Played The Hell Out of Lebron James In This Commercial!

D Roses Bulls
09-23-2011, 04:46 PM
:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pum76hccexs

netsgiantsyanks
09-23-2011, 04:57 PM
yea, lebum sucks, he shld just retire

kntresistheheat
09-23-2011, 04:59 PM
He agreed to the do the commercial. It's his way of saying that people need to lighten up!!! Let it go people.

douglas
09-23-2011, 05:01 PM
El to the oh elz!!!!

tr3ymill3r
09-23-2011, 05:02 PM
So McDonald's played the hell out of it and now you are too. If you hate him so much don't post his commercials because it gives him more publicity.

juno10
09-23-2011, 05:02 PM
i saw this in the morning lol,had a good laugh.

netsgiantsyanks
09-23-2011, 05:05 PM
He agreed to the do the commercial. It's his way of saying that people need to lighten up!!! Let it go people.

he still scks tho

D Roses Bulls
09-23-2011, 05:10 PM
oh jesus, I forgot why I have stayed out of the NBA forum. people, just can't laugh at that.

naps
09-23-2011, 05:25 PM
So McDonald's played the hell out of it and now you are too. If you hate him so much don't post his commercials because it gives him more publicity.

It's rather pathetic when you see someone's username, avatar, and sig are dedicated to hate a player from another team instead of rooting for his own team/players. I remember he used to create all the LeBron hate threads. He was gone for a while and now seems like he regained to swag to spread the hate once again.

BTW, on the commercial, it was a good humor.

GhostfaceDrilla
09-23-2011, 05:31 PM

Didn't LeBron basically single handedly knock your Bulls out of the playoffs?

Jemikz9Clutch
09-23-2011, 05:33 PM
cmon guys, why so serious? can we all just have some fun. It was funny.

joeboow90
09-23-2011, 05:40 PM
lmaooo that commercial was hilarious

Chi StateOfMind
09-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Lol at the first response.

Chi StateOfMind
09-23-2011, 05:53 PM

Don't know what series you watched. I would say Bosh did more. And their defense.

asandhu23
09-23-2011, 05:57 PM
lol :clap:

Evolution23
09-23-2011, 06:07 PM
It was funny... U guys need stop hating over petty *****

The Flash
09-23-2011, 06:14 PM
very funny i love Lebron, he's such a nice guy

Buz
09-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Lol

Cal827
09-23-2011, 06:37 PM
haha, that was great. People have to remember that this is all just a game.

Swashcuff
09-23-2011, 06:39 PM
It was funny... U guys need stop hating over petty *****

This

PSD would be a much better place without posters like D Rose Bulls

topdog
09-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Who's he nodding to? "Alright, guys. We scored us some fries."

He's a bad actor, but who the hell cares?

ChiTownPacerFan
09-23-2011, 06:58 PM
So getting "played" now consists of receiving millions of dollars to appear in 10 seconds of a commercial. Man, I wish I could get played that hard.

ShakeN'Bake
09-23-2011, 07:10 PM
I liked it. I'm glad Lebron did it

3mikee_
09-23-2011, 07:22 PM
lol this was pretty funny

Htownballa1622
09-23-2011, 07:30 PM
It's rather pathetic when you see someone's username, avatar, and sig are dedicated to hate a player from another team instead of rooting for his own team/players. I remember he used to create all the LeBron hate threads. He was gone for a while and now seems like he regained to swag to spread the hate once again.

BTW, on the commercial, it was a good humor.

This

NYtilIdie
09-23-2011, 07:31 PM
So when Lebron takes shots at his OWN hairline, he's insecure, but when Mcdonald's takes shots at him, its hilarious?

Somethings wrong with this.

Skins4Life
lmao :laugh:

Htownballa1622
& this

Ethix11
09-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Breaking news.
The fanboy really hates LeBron.

justinnum1
09-23-2011, 07:47 PM

lmfao...yes

juno10
09-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Don't know what series you watched. I would say Bosh did more. And their defense.

denial much? i don't blame you it would hurt me if a single player completely lock down my best player and dominated in every way.

JWO35
09-23-2011, 08:10 PM
If you guys didn't realize its fake by now...here's the real commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qzZT4Rj24

Randy Marsh
09-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Is this thread needed?

Chacarron
09-23-2011, 08:59 PM
That's funny.

gotoHcarolina52
09-23-2011, 09:06 PM
This

Amen. :clap:

GoPacers33
09-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Lol

j-bay
09-23-2011, 09:18 PM
odds of lebron getting his hair back to normal before the season

jrm2054
09-23-2011, 09:29 PM
that was funny and i dont even like him

OaklandsFinest
09-23-2011, 09:30 PM
El to the oh elz!!!!

Found John Ameechi

six
09-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Lebrick's hairline is getting higher and higher. Soon enough he will need a custom made headband that's big enough to cover it up. Perhaps two custom made headbands?

six
09-23-2011, 09:50 PM
odds of lebron getting his hair back to normal before the season

It's only going to get worse.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lebron-2016.jpg

naps
09-24-2011, 07:09 AM
Lebrick's hairline is getting higher and higher. Soon enough he will need a custom made headband that's big enough to cover it up. Perhaps two custom made headbands?

What does this post have anything to do with this thread again?

netsgiantsyanks
09-24-2011, 09:40 AM

but he makes more money than you

Sly Guy
09-24-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't know what I find more repulsive, the cockiness that LeBron displayed in claiming 7 championships, or the idea that corporate America will take anything this guy says to try to sell their product.

Kakaroach
09-24-2011, 12:52 PM
I laughed. More like a laugh at you than laugh with you kind of things though.

UPRock
09-24-2011, 01:00 PM
LOL good one.

JasonJohnHorn
09-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Dat funny.

justinnum1
09-24-2011, 01:57 PM
lmao because you took your kobe avatar off just so people think you are a less of a homer now. How defensive you got there!

:laugh:

LakersMaster24
09-24-2011, 02:16 PM

You mad? :eyebrow:

Cal827
09-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Only Lebron could turn a Mcdonalds ad into a bait-fest on PSD :facepalm:

mjt20mik
09-24-2011, 02:19 PM
It's funny how this dude makes 1 or 2 mistakes and the whole world flames him.

Good commercial though. Lebron is a good guy.

LakersMaster24
09-24-2011, 02:21 PM
You guys who are defending Lebron right now (I am not sure from what), are taking everything too seriously.

It's a McDonalds commercial that Lebron participated in. HE CHOSE to be in it. Just because someone posts the link does not make that person a hater.

Relax people. Its just a video. And its funny.

nickdymez
09-24-2011, 02:36 PM
:laugh:

Thats sooooo funny huh? hahahahahahhahahahahaha

godolphins
09-24-2011, 02:43 PM

You guys who are defending Lebron right now (I am not sure from what), are taking everything too seriously.

It's a McDonalds commercial that Lebron participated in. HE CHOSE to be in it. Just because someone posts the link does not make that person a hater.

Actually it does because that's the wrong commercial. In the real McDonalds commercial there's no buzzer.

They even played it on first take: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29Y1pLWxlk

Where's the buzzer?

GiantsSwaGG
09-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Why is this thread still open?

LakersMaster24
09-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Actually it does because that's the wrong commercial. In the real McDonalds commercial there's no buzzer.

They even played it on first take: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v29Y1pLWxlk

Where's the buzzer?

Oh I see. My bad I didn't notice it.

naps
09-24-2011, 04:43 PM
I didnt take anything off ******...

Yes, you did take your Kobe avatar off. You were forced to remove it because it was too easy for people not to read your disruptive posts and because you got banned nth number of times. Now you are just trying to hide yourself by removing the that avatar. Funny.

Your like a little girl defending your boyfriend... lmao

Oh yea? Now you know what I said on my comment above.

http://www.dvdtoipads.com/images/resources/ban-ipad.jpg

coryd238
09-24-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm a huge Lebron hater, but this offseason he's been showing some humility. He's definitely rising in my book.

D Roses Bulls
09-24-2011, 06:52 PM
This

I'm sorry I posted a link to a commercial about your god lebron and you can not handle that it made fun of him. Lebron chose to do the commercial. no one forced him and because you have a lot of posts, doesn't mean you know what your talkin about. because i dont kiss up to posters like you do, doesn't make me wrong. maybe a hater of lebron which I GLADLY ACKNOWLEDGE, hell it's even next to my avatar, but for your info, the commercial is funny. if you don;t like it, dont post in the thread. it's actually people like you that make the basketball forum not fun sometimes.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
09-24-2011, 07:12 PM
this thread will be closed

movepac15
09-24-2011, 08:01 PM

you're in absolute denial if you really think that. Lebron hit clutch shot after clutch shot in the bulls series while putting the clamps down on the "mvp" derrick rose. I wanted the heat to lose to your bulls, but cmon you cant be serious. Lebron destroyed the bulls on both sides of the ball. Rose was lost when Lebron was guarding him, then the bulls were lost when guarding Lebron.

movepac15
09-24-2011, 08:04 PM

if mcdonalds did a funny commercial about kobe and rape, u laker homers wouldnt be saying "relax people. its just a funny video that kobe chose to be in."

laker fans on psd have a reputation. They can dish it, but cant take it.

Swashcuff
09-24-2011, 08:08 PM
I'm sorry I posted a link to a commercial about your god lebron and you can not handle that it made fun of him. Lebron chose to do the commercial. no one forced him and because you have a lot of posts, doesn't mean you know what your talkin about. because i dont kiss up to posters like you do, doesn't make me wrong. maybe a hater of lebron which I GLADLY ACKNOWLEDGE, hell it's even next to my avatar, but for your info, the commercial is funny. if you don;t like it, dont post in the thread. it's actually people like you that make the basketball forum not fun sometimes.

if hate didn't exist the world would be a much better place. Same applies to PSD. I don't hate anybody that has done NOTHING to directly affect my well being.

The forum isn't fun because of hate aka useless human beings like yourself.

Stack_NJNets
09-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Haha

PinnacleFlash
09-24-2011, 10:17 PM
He is doing it to get his fans back.

Too bad he is still a choker.

Ill21
09-24-2011, 10:32 PM
I love how every LeBron thread turns against him.

LakersMaster24
09-25-2011, 01:22 AM
if mcdonalds did a funny commercial about kobe and rape, u laker homers wouldnt be saying "relax people. its just a funny video that kobe chose to be in."

laker fans on psd have a reputation. They can dish it, but cant take it.

First of all, being a Lakers fan, doesn't make me a homer.

Second of all, you can't compare something like rape, with NBA championships. Rape, is something not to be joked about. It involves hurting someone physically, and is a very serious topic.

LakersMaster24
09-25-2011, 01:24 AM
if hate didn't exist the world would be a much better place. Same applies to PSD. I don't hate anybody that has done NOTHING to directly affect my well being.

The forum isn't fun because of hate aka useless human beings like yourself.

Why do you always think that you are a higher human being than everybody else on this forum?

thenetslegend
09-25-2011, 01:33 AM
I love how every LeBron thread turns against him.

did you expect anything less? if one guy says something more people will

Swashcuff
09-25-2011, 01:36 AM
Why do you always think that you are a higher human being than everybody else on this forum?

:laugh2:

Enjoy defending ignorance. I'm sure however if a poster said Kobe is a rapist and he hates him for it and I defend Kobe and call that poster you'd have no problem with it. :pity:

LakersMaster24
09-25-2011, 01:37 AM
:laugh2:

Enjoy defending ignorance. I'm sure however if a poster said Kobe is a rapist and he hates him for it and I defend Kobe and call that poster you'd have no problem with it. :pity:

Not really, I would have reacted the same.

You can't call somebody a "useless human being"; especially if you never met that person. That's all I care about.

Swashcuff
09-25-2011, 01:43 AM
Not really, I would have reacted the same.

You can't call somebody a "useless human being"; especially if you never met that person. That's all I care about.

I surely believe you. Any man that hates (To have a great aversion to, with a strong desire that evil should befall the person toward whom the feeling is directed; to dislike intensely; to detest; as, to hate one's enemies; to hate hypocrisy) another man for reasons that no one can honestly comprehend can't have much use in a forum where said player is a popular topic. They add no substance to any discussion other than attempting to spew their ignorant agenda.

Also I know for a fact that you'd react differently. I've seen enough of your posts to see clear biases and different strokes for different folks.

In my book any man that is a self proclaimed hater is useless. I don't need to meet him to know that.

LakersMaster24
09-25-2011, 01:50 AM
I surely believe you. Any man that hates (To have a great aversion to, with a strong desire that evil should befall the person toward whom the feeling is directed; to dislike intensely; to detest; as, to hate one's enemies; to hate hypocrisy) another man for reasons that no one can honestly comprehend can't have much use in a forum where said player is a popular topic. They add no substance to any discussion other than attempting to spew their ignorant agenda.

Also I know for a fact that you'd react differently. I've seen enough of your posts to see clear biases and different strokes for different folks.

In my book any man that is a self proclaimed hater is useless. I don't need to meet him to know that.

First of all, I am not biased. I support Lebron, and many other players when they deserve it. They deserve it plenty of times.

Second of all, I just want to tell you, that it would be much smarter of you to simply ignore the person you believe is a hater - and as you said does not contribute to the discussion at all.

Instead, you chose to include his name in a pointless post, by saying that it would be better on PSD without him. You also continued to respond to his reply's and posts.

You act smart, yet you make dumb decisions.

Swashcuff
09-25-2011, 01:55 AM
First of all, I am not biased. I support Lebron, and many other players when they deserve it. They deserve it plenty of times.

Second of all, I just want to tell you, that it would be much smarter of you to simply ignore the person you believe is a hater - and as you said does not contribute to the discussion at all.

Instead, you chose to include his name in a pointless post, by saying that it would be better on PSD without him. You also continued to respond to his reply's and posts.

You act smart, yet you make dumb decisions.

Like responding to this post right? :pity:

If my decision to refute haters is dumb I'll gladly be the dumbest person on PSD. I may not change their opinion and make them stop hating but I have however been able to keep a great deal of them away from spewing their ignorance in the NBA forum. There is a reason why the PSD masses view the NBA forum as the worst on the entire site and that reason is because of posters like that.

Without posters like him we'd have more basketball discussions around here rather than discussion like this very one. It's a fact that this forum would be a better place if people could keep their hatred to a minimum. But hey I make dumb decisions so me balancing out their ignorance with rational has no meaning.

LakersMaster24
09-25-2011, 01:59 AM
Like responding to this post right? :pity:

If my decision to refute haters is dumb I'll gladly be the dumbest person on PSD. I may not change their opinion and make them stop hating but I have however been able to keep a great deal of them away from spewing their ignorance in the NBA forum. There is a reason why the PSD masses view the NBA forum as the worst on the entire site and that reason is because of posters like that.

Without posters like him we'd have more basketball discussions around here rather than discussion like this very one. It's a fact that this forum would be a better place if people could keep their hatred to a minimum. But hey I make dumb decisions so me balancing out their ignorance with rational has no meaning.

You don't need to be the Superman, and save us from these "haters".

Just ignore them.

I agree that they can get annoying, and they can be a killer in a good discussion. Whatever you do is not going to change their opinion, so why waste your time?

Swashcuff
09-25-2011, 02:06 AM
You don't need to be the Superman, and save us from these "haters".

Just ignore them.

I agree that they can get annoying, and they can be a killer in a good discussion. Whatever you do is not going to change their opinion, so why waste your time?

Because unless more posters agree to ignore them as well I'm not going to make any real difference by doing so. The reason I waste my time is to show them how much exactly their hate is blinding their mind. The less persistent haters tend to flee when their "opinion" has been proven to be incorrect.

Example of me ignoring. I'm a huge Allen Iverson fan and I've read a whole bunch of garbage that couldn't be more wrong about Allen Iverson that has nothing to do with him in the "Should the Miami Heat sign Allen Iverson?" thread which was said by self proclaimed A.I. haters but for repetitive purposes I just refused to even take part. That didn't change the fact that others did however.

LakersMaster24
09-25-2011, 02:10 AM
Because unless more posters agree to ignore them as well I'm not going to make any real difference by doing so. The reason I waste my time is to show them how much exactly their hate is blinding their mind. The less persistent haters tend to flee when their "opinion" has been proven to be incorrect.

Example of me ignoring. I'm a huge Allen Iverson fan and I've read a whole bunch of garbage that couldn't be more wrong about Allen Iverson that has nothing to do with him in the "Should the Miami Heat sign Allen Iverson?" thread which was said by self proclaimed A.I. haters but for repetitive purposes I just refused to even take part. That didn't change the fact that others did however.

I am just saying it for your own sake man. Do whatever you think is right, but the less you respond to them, the less you will notice them.

They live off people responding and getting angry at their statements.

Swashcuff
09-25-2011, 02:12 AM
I am just saying it for your own sake man. Do whatever you think is right, but the less you respond to them, the less you will notice them.

They live off people responding and getting angry at their statements.

Thanks for the advice bro. :cheers:

LakersMaster24
09-25-2011, 02:15 AM
Thanks for the advice bro. :cheers:

:up:

Stuckey#3
09-25-2011, 05:59 AM
No matter what they do this guy cannot play humble.
Whether its some bs fakeass gunslinger pregame tradition... or his sexist/homophobic lebrenda add... or this kind of stupid corporate ****... he still comes off as being a tool. I can't even laugh at this dude when he makes fun of himself because its not genuine.

magichatnumber9
09-25-2011, 06:25 AM
Bosh was excited when she won 1 million dollars

Shmontaine
09-26-2011, 11:06 AM
No matter what they do this guy cannot play humble.
Whether its some bs fakeass gunslinger pregame tradition... or his sexist/homophobic lebrenda add... or this kind of stupid corporate ****... he still comes off as being a tool. I can't even laugh at this dude when he makes fun of himself because its not genuine.

I agree...

about the actual commercial, whatever... not that funny or entertaining...

but, i just don't know why LJ would do this... can someone explain it to me?? is he under contract to do whatever bs commercial mcd's throws out??? because to me, that just says that LJ isn't serious about his claim, winning 7+ ships, which i think he should be.... He said it, he should've meant it and he should try to back it up IMO, not laugh it off as a joke... if it the commercial wasn't bball related, it would be better, but the commercial kind of called into question LJ statements and the fact that it's bs... and then he just laughs at it... IDK... did he do it for the $$??, does he need to?? this commercial just seems incredibly unnecessary and ill-advised IMO...

it would've been better if he just said, "Better than you think??", or "8 in 10" or something other than that...

Marlin234
09-26-2011, 05:36 PM
I agree...

about the actual commercial, whatever... not that funny or entertaining...

but, i just don't know why LJ would do this... can someone explain it to me?? is he under contract to do whatever bs commercial mcd's throws out??? because to me, that just says that LJ isn't serious about his claim, winning 7+ ships, which i think he should be.... He said it, he should've meant it and he should try to back it up IMO, not laugh it off as a joke... if it the commercial wasn't bball related, it would be better, but the commercial kind of called into question LJ statements and the fact that it's bs... and then he just laughs at it... IDK... did he do it for the $$??, does he need to?? this commercial just seems incredibly unnecessary and ill-advised IMO...

it would've been better if he just said, "Better than you think??", or "8 in 10"
or something other than that...

Dude it's to show he doesnt care what people really have to say and to aggravate people with no sense of humor and piss em off even more like he just did to you and many other posters as well!

Lebron James mission accomplished!!! :thumb up:

ldawg
09-26-2011, 10:36 PM
Why do people care what Lebron does he don't think anything of you. Go back to your little lives he would put it.