PDA

View Full Version : nba 2k12 demo

likemystylez
09-20-2011, 10:58 PM
the 2k12 demo came out today and is available for download.

Its a sick game as to be expected, but there isnt any commentary in the DL. I was really looking forward to the addition of steve kerr. None the less, It feels like its gonna be a cool game. lay ups are somehow about 5 times as hard. The defense around the basket by the AI has improved dramatically. I currently suck at the post game, but Im gonna have a lot of fun learning how to do moves.

The intros are easily the best and most interesting that I have ever seen in any sports games. I have seen 3 or 4 different intros to the game in the DL alone I can only imagine this will get a ton better when I get to hear the commentary.

The over all presantation is unbelievable... even without the commentary and the different types of presantation from different eras (which will be the case on the real game in the legends mode) You know how they have the little commercial advertisements in the bottom corner on the TNT broadcasts? Those are in the game, and I think if you are online... the advertisements will be REAL Advertisements of TV shows and stuff.

yeah, just another 2 weeks fellas. lets hope this lock out can be resolved by then too. I just thought I would try to throw some excitement on this forum.

MackShock
09-21-2011, 02:49 AM
im broke! but i just bought a droid 3 :) ill see whats up. pm me your PSN ID, unless you have 360..UGHH.

likemystylez
09-21-2011, 09:57 AM
im broke! but i just bought a droid 3 :) ill see whats up. pm me your PSN ID, unless you have 360..UGHH.

I have 360 sorry bud...

I get torn up in a lot of the forums online in 2k11 though. There are fools on there that play like 18 hours a day every day, its ridiculous. LOL they know like tricks that force animation glitches... that allows them to run like 2 plays the entire game and win with steve nash scoring 66 points LOL..

I mostly am only hooked up online for the roster updates 9which will be crucial in 2k12. No rookies until the new cba is agreed on.

MackShock
09-22-2011, 02:59 AM
yeah...i hate cheesers..or those or use one player the who game..like kobe lebron wade etc..but a win is a win..but it doesnt make the game fun