PDA

View Full Version : Lebron- No lock out because he loves basketball??

likemystylez
09-18-2011, 04:26 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-lebron-james-s091711,0,4594519.story

""For now, such promotional appearances are taking up the bulk of James' time. But he remains optimistic that even amid the rancor between the union and owners that the NBA still can start on or close to schedule.

"I have a lot of hope, because I love the game of basketball, I want to play it," he said. "So when we get something done, the union and the owners, when we get something done, I'll be ready.

Is it just me or is Lebron james a complete idiot. I am having trouble trying to connect him liking basketball with the lock out continuing? LOL- if he is going to say he doesnt think there will be a lock out... atleast give a reason that might make sense?

Here I thought the lock out was going on bcause the players and the owners couldnt agree on a hard cap/soft cap. lebron would have you think that the Lock out is going on because there was a rumor out there that Lebron didnt enjoy playing basketball... but now since hes made it clear that he likes basketball... theres a good chance that the lock out ends.

So if the lock out keeps going into the season, is it fair to conclude that Lebron James must NOT enjoy playing basketball so much after all.

Im just having a hard time making sense of his reasoning?? Any other assesments of what to make of this article?

Sandman
09-18-2011, 04:28 PM
its just you

likemystylez
09-18-2011, 04:32 PM
its just you

so lebron saying that he loves playing basketball is a solid reason to believe that the season will start on time?

bovice163
09-18-2011, 04:35 PM
I hate LeBron, but some of you need to find a hobby and stop over analyzing what he says, cause it's getting kind of old. I think his message was pretty obvious.

likemystylez
09-18-2011, 04:37 PM
I hate LeBron, but some of you need to find a hobby and stop over analyzing what he says, cause it's getting kind of old. I think his message was pretty obvious.

I dont think there is an obvious connection what-so-ever to his quote... thus the purpose of the post. I think most sane people would struggle to make logical sense of his reasoning for the lock out ending

giventofly
09-18-2011, 04:38 PM
:sigh:

I swear to god, I am going to go crazy on the NBA forum one of these days. Everything you guys post is going to be deleted.

Not only is this a waste of time, a waste of a thread, and a waste of a thought, but having a lot of hope can be interpreted in different ways.

You people that criticize and put every word pro athletes say under a microscope really need to check yourself before you think you are smarter than them and smarter than your peers here at PSD. Give it a ****ing rest.

MiamiWadeCounty
09-18-2011, 04:38 PM
I dont think there is an obvious connection what-so-ever to his quote... thus the purpose of the post. I think most insane people would struggle to make logical sense of his reasoning for the lock out ending

Fixed for you. If you really can't understand what he is saying, then don't try to.

Evolution23
09-18-2011, 04:40 PM
He likes basketball and wants the lockout to end so he can play basketball. Whats so illogical about that?

likemystylez
09-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Fixed for you. If you really can't understand what he is saying, then don't try to.

the problem is... id love to believe him that the season will start on time, I was just hoping hed have a more solid reason for believing it.

likemystylez
09-18-2011, 04:41 PM
He likes basketball and wants the lockout to end so he can play basketball. Whats so illogical about that?

well I love money and I want to win the lotto... that doesnt mean id go on record saying that I am probably going to win the lotto because I love money.

juno10
09-18-2011, 04:42 PM
he has alot of "hope" because he loves basketball, is this really a thread.

BranWingss
09-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Just stop. This thread is beyond stupid

likemystylez
09-18-2011, 04:44 PM

I swear to god, I am going to go crazy on the NBA forum one of these days. Everything you guys post is going to be deleted.

Not only is this a waste of time, a waste of a thread, and a waste of a thought, but having a lot of hope can be interpreted in different ways.

You people that criticize and put every word pro athletes say under a microscope really need to check yourself before you think you are smarter than them and smarter than your peers here at PSD. Give it a ****ing rest.

LOl yeah lets talk about something not topical and not relavent to anything currently going on like comparing young allen iverson to d rose.

beasted86
09-18-2011, 04:44 PM

likemystylez
09-18-2011, 04:46 PM
he has alot of "hope" because he loves basketball, is this really a thread.

if he said I hope we have an nba season... as oppose to I think the lock out will end in time for the season.... then that would have made more sense.

six
09-18-2011, 04:46 PM
"I have a lot of hope, because I love the game of basketball, I want to play it," he said.

So he has hope that the lockout will end because he loves basketball. If he doesn't love basketball the lockout will never end. This just shows what an egomaniac Lebron is, he think the lockout revolves around him. If he loves basketball the lockout will end, if he doesn't then the lockout will continue.

Is there a rumor going on that Lebron doesn't love basketball? We need to clear this rumor up so we can have an NBA season.

giventofly
09-18-2011, 04:49 PM
LOl yeah lets talk about something not topical and not relavent to anything currently going on like comparing young allen iverson to d rose.
At least it's actual basketball discussion.

You have started a discussion on the character and level of intelligence of a player. So I think you might need to look up the definition of relevant.

giventofly
09-18-2011, 04:50 PM
"I have a lot of hope, because I love the game of basketball, I want to play it," he said.

So he has hope that the lockout will end because he loves basketball. If he didn't love basketball the lockout will never end. This just shows what an egomaniac Lebron is, he think the lockout revolves around him. If he loves basketball the lockout will end, if he doesn't then the lockout will continue.

Is there a rumor going on that Lebron doesn't love basketball? We need to clear this rumor up so we can have an NBA season.
Please tell me you're not being serious here.

Mr_Jones
09-18-2011, 04:53 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-lebron-james-s091711,0,4594519.story

""For now, such promotional appearances are taking up the bulk of James' time. But he remains optimistic that even amid the rancor between the union and owners that the NBA still can start on or close to schedule.

"I have a lot of hope, because I love the game of basketball, I want to play it," he said. "So when we get something done, the union and the owners, when we get something done, I'll be ready.

Is it just me or is Lebron james a complete idiot. I am having trouble trying to connect him liking basketball with the lock out continuing? LOL- if he is going to say he doesnt think there will be a lock out... atleast give a reason that might make sense?

Here I thought the lock out was going on bcause the players and the owners couldnt agree on a hard cap/soft cap. lebron would have you think that the Lock out is going on because there was a rumor out there that Lebron didnt enjoy playing basketball... but now since hes made it clear that he likes basketball... theres a good chance that the lock out ends.

So if the lock out keeps going into the season, is it fair to conclude that Lebron James must NOT enjoy playing basketball so much after all.

Im just having a hard time making sense of his reasoning?? Any other assesments of what to make of this article?

I totally know what you mean and I thought the thread was funny. But you probably can't post this on here because PSDers are super-ultra sensitive.

Sandman
09-18-2011, 04:53 PM

So he has hope that the lockout will end because he loves basketball. If he doesn't love basketball the lockout will never end. This just shows what an egomaniac Lebron is, he think the lockout revolves around him. If he loves basketball the lockout will end, if he doesn't then the lockout will continue.

I hear LeBron is trying out for the Chicago White Sox

juno10
09-18-2011, 04:58 PM
lebron should have a 1 hour show declaring his love for basketball so this lockout can end!

six
09-18-2011, 04:59 PM
Please tell me you're not being serious here.

Nah I wasn't being serious, just joking around. This thread is funny :laugh2:

likemystylez
09-18-2011, 05:02 PM
derek fisher should mention this at the next negotiation session. He could probably even get lebron to sign a notorized affidavit stating that he enjoys playing basketball

GoPacers33
09-18-2011, 05:04 PM
he doesnt have to be grammaticaly correct cuz he has millions of dollars

likemystylez
09-18-2011, 05:06 PM
he doesnt have to be grammaticaly correct cuz he has millions of dollars

lol its not about having perfect english. Why would he say anything like that at all... was his appreciation for the game in question?? whats the purpose of saying it if he didnt believe it had something to do with the lock out.

Sandman
09-18-2011, 05:11 PM
lol its not about having perfect english. Why would he say anything like that at all... was his appreciation for the game in question?? whats the purpose of saying it if he didnt believe it had something to do with the lock out.

He was obviously asked a question about the lockout.

He can't say anything about the lockout.

He said he loves basketball and hopes the lockout will end.

/thread