PDA

View Full Version : HBO TV crew begin filming the rangers for the lead up to the winter classic.

saintant182
09-14-2011, 05:29 PM
as per brandon prusts tweets... this gets me extreemly excited.. i think this is going to be real good year to be a rangers fan,

BrandonPrust8 Brandon Prust
HBO 24/7 lil pre tapping today! Thanks hbo, ur crew did a great job today, we're excited! Well I'm not to sure how excited torts

BrandonPrust8 Brandon Prust
yes I did have to warn a couple hbo guys about steppin on the ranger crest in the room, they apologized sincerely. Then I made em kiss it :)
Favorite Retweet Reply

Redfish
09-15-2011, 12:32 AM
What a gem we have in Prust.

bsi
09-15-2011, 10:37 AM
I have been watching Prust for a while before he showed up in New York, I couldn't believe he was a part of that deal with Calgary, it was awesome.

Redfish
09-15-2011, 11:05 AM
I have been watching Prust for a while before he showed up in New York, I couldn't believe he was a part of that deal with Calgary, it was awesome.

You, and apparently a great number of Calgary fans, were shocked at his inclusion in the deal. I am not sure I even heard of Prust at the time; I just hadn't monitored the Flames all that much.

Kudos to Tortorella, as well, who Prust credits as expecting him to contribute in all facets of the game and showed confidence in him from day one.

I am hopeful the acquisition of Mike Rupp will also prove equally rewarding for this team. Coach is already anticipating using Rupp on every line at different points of a game.