PDA

View Full Version : Richards is Ready

jetsfan89
09-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Brad Richards slipped on his Rangers' jersey with the alternate captain's A for the first time Tuesday. And when training camp starts on Friday he will be slipping into the role of top-line center, knowing that the chemistry he builds with high-scoring right wing Marian Gaborik will play a big part in the Blueshirts' success this season. Richards said, "I have big expectations for us. It's something that would be great and really help this team if we had great chemistry. If we have that one line and then another line to back it right up, that's how you win in this league. (Gaby) is very enthusiastic---we've been talking a lot already---and I can tell he's ready to go and really looking to make it work (together). We're excited to play with each other for sure."

Source (http://****************.com/posts/791-richards-is-ready)

J4KOP99
09-14-2011, 03:07 PM
It's hard for me to find the words to express just how excited I am for this upcoming season.

redwhiteandblue
09-14-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm starting to do predictions and I'm thinking Philly might end up 3rd this year. Pittsburgh, sans Crosby, I think will come back and take the division. I have to look more into it but if they've built a good enough core I can see Fleury really having a great season and Malkin/Letang leading the pack. Rangers could easily come up in second with the way this team has progressed and adding Richards. Philly is incredibly talented skill wise but young, if even a couple guys falter and don't have years they're expecting a lot of weight will be on Bryzgalov's shoulders.

I think we could easily see 2 or 3 Vezina candidates from the Atlantic this year.