PDA

View Full Version : Official Impact Basketball Vegas League thread

Clippersfan86
09-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Let's keep this thread going till it ends! It's the Las Vegas new NBA player only Impact League which starts this Monday. Here are the confirmed participates so far. There will be some mixed up players of different teams but a few teams like the Clippers, Rockets and Knicks have asked to team up with their NBA teammates and been told they can (Great chemistry building for those teams!).

Chauncey Billups, Shawne Williams, Iman Shumpert..

John Wall, Zach Randolph, Stephen Jackson, Kyle Lowry, Chase Budinger, Chuck Hayes, Courtney Lee..

Mo Williams, DeAndre Jordan, Blake Griffin, J.J. Hickson, Eric Maynor, Al Harrington, Jermaine O'Neal, Jared Dudley.

I'm gonna give a homer pick and say Clippers win this damn thing. So far Blake is the best player signed up and I like our size.

NBA rules, 10 minute quarters.. Playoffs and championship game... Internet streamed daily. I'm anxious as hell. Games start the 12th.

rjohnso
09-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Hey mate. I'm from the UK. I'm going to Vegas for the MAyweather fight next week. Going to be there for 3 or 4 days. How do you get tickets to this basketball it looks really good!

Thanks for the help