PDA

View Full Version : Irwin Tools Night Race

NBA_Starter
08-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Who ya got?

NBA_Starter
08-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Brad Keselowski with a smart move in the pits to steal the win from Jeff Gordon.

Nymfan87
08-27-2011, 10:38 PM
I'd be beyond furious if I were Jeff Gordon. Bullshittery on pit road cost him a win when he clearly was the best car. All Keselowski did was exploit the rules. He didn't deserve to win that race.

Bucsfan
08-28-2011, 04:47 PM
I'd be beyond furious if I were Jeff Gordon. Bullshittery on pit road cost him a win when he clearly was the best car. All Keselowski did was exploit the rules. He didn't deserve to win that race.

Agreed, but Im bias I guess, I thought that was a cheap shot from Nascar, what happened to good sportsmanship? cheap tactics!!!

im honestly surprised that gordon didnt turn Truex with his frustration lol

still a good finish, never had anything against keselowski until last night and that cheap BS

NBA_Starter
08-28-2011, 10:35 PM
To his credit Gordon handled the situation well I figured he'd be irate in his interview (as he prob should have been!)

Bucsfan
08-29-2011, 09:34 PM
honestly Gordon doesnt fly off the handle too much, unless you ask Jeff Burton (in 2010 at least)

sometime I wish he would, he would get more respect if he did, but he is a family guy that wants to keep his good boy image, so whatever, its classy, but frustrating

I dont like how Gustafson said they got robbed by Menard at Indy, I dont think they got robbed, just came up short...Bristol is another story