PDA

View Full Version : What teams could use Tracy Mcgrady or Vince Carter next season if there is a season?

JordansBulls
08-26-2011, 11:22 AM
What teams could use Tracy Mcgrady or Vince Carter next season if there is a season?

RZZZA
08-26-2011, 11:35 AM
don't say the Bulls

KG21
08-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Tracy would be good fit for Boston.

LongIslandIcedZ
08-26-2011, 11:37 AM
I hope T-Mac goes somewhere he can win a ring

-Kobe24-TJ19-
08-26-2011, 11:49 AM
teams who are contending.

29$JerZ
08-26-2011, 11:51 AM
For Tracy I think the Lakers, Heat, and Orlando can use him the most
For VC I think New York and possibly Chicago if they can't find a better SG option could really use him

Chronz
08-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Detroit

Slimsim
08-26-2011, 12:11 PM
PG billups
SG Tmac
SF Melp
PF AMare
C ???

Not bad lineup

LakersIn5
08-26-2011, 12:11 PM
LAKERS- they can have playing time and a chance to win a ring.

Slimsim
08-26-2011, 12:12 PM
PG billups
SG Tmac
SF Melp
PF AMare
C ???

Not bad lineup

PlezPlayDKnicks
08-26-2011, 12:15 PM
pg billups
sg tmac
sf melp
pf amare
c ???

Not bad lineup

agreed since tmac likes to facilitate... Only thing is can he stay on the floor long enough to build chemistry. Or will he go down when we need him the most

MrfadeawayJB
08-26-2011, 12:50 PM
the usual suspects....NY, LAL, MIA, BOS, etc

theheatles
08-26-2011, 01:38 PM
i hope 1 goes to chicago and the other to new york

NBA-GMaster
08-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Tmac: Bulls or Thunder
Vince: Knicks or Mavs(Kidd and Carter got good chemistry)
Heat,Lakers and Celtics are the obvious teams that could give them an immediate chance to win a championship ring..

For their final season: Tmac to Rockets & Vince to Raptors

llemon
08-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Vince: Knicks or Mavs(Kidd and Carter got good chemistry)

They do?

Pierzynski4Prez
08-26-2011, 02:20 PM
nobody

Khalifa21
08-26-2011, 02:28 PM
The Knicks need some offense off the bench so either of them would be help us. Probably Carter more.

Cool007
08-26-2011, 02:29 PM
I would take VC if he agrees to come off the bench.

Da Knicks
08-26-2011, 02:30 PM
If T-Mac could stay healthy New York would be a good fit, Carter just settles for long shots nowadays but could be a good fit for New York or Miami.

Gators123
08-26-2011, 02:30 PM
I can see tmac going to LA/Boston/Miami.

Mr. RaJ
08-26-2011, 02:41 PM
They should both retire, they suck, aint no one want these overhyped old men who think they should stillget the rock 20 times a game. They ahve a better chance at forming a team with AI, Jamal MacGlore, and Juwon Howard.

RZZZA
08-26-2011, 03:03 PM
I'll take Vince off the bench for the minimum. Tmac I don't want at all.

Tony_Starks
08-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Lakers and Celtics, exclusively. Teams that really don't need any help but could use a wild card come playoff time. If you have to depend on Vince or TMac you're done, but in a situation where whatever they do is a pure bonus they will be money. Especially if playing for a chip.

*edit*

My bad Gators, how could I forget about MIA. He would be a problem with them!

RZZZA
08-26-2011, 03:12 PM
you have to look at these guys efficiency, its below average. They could easily hurt your team on any given night by wasting posessions.

The main appeal of vince carter, imo, would be as another ballhandler.

for Tmac I really don't know what the appeal is there. He's selfish and he chucks and I don't think he does anything else.

Bravo95
08-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Horford, Smith, Carter, Johnson, Teague. I'll take that.

JordansBulls
08-26-2011, 03:22 PM
I would take VC if he agrees to come off the bench.

Who do you want starting then?

RZZZA
08-26-2011, 03:26 PM
JR smith. Then we have Vince and CJ as extra ballhandlers off the bench, JR can be the starting 2 and the offensive power of the second unit.

Sadds The Gr8
08-26-2011, 03:27 PM
they're both done.

RZZZA
08-26-2011, 03:32 PM
I don't think Vince is done, he still has it in him to be a decent contributer as a roleplayer. Not too long ago he was scoring with above average efficiency. He got traded and didn't like his situation so he played poorly. but 1 and 2 years ago, look at his stats. not bad.

Tmac def is done though, has been for years.

sep11ie
08-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Houston Comets

Gators123
08-26-2011, 03:42 PM
you have to look at these guys efficiency, its below average. They could easily hurt your team on any given night by wasting posessions.

for Tmac I really don't know what the appeal is there. He's selfish and he chucks and I don't think he does anything else.

Coming from somebody that watched him play every game last season, thats not true.

He can definitely help a contender.

RZZZA
08-26-2011, 03:47 PM
His efficiency is just too bad, and its been bad for years and years...I don't know why you'd want him shooting.

plus he's injured a lot

naps
08-26-2011, 04:08 PM
I know JB wants T-Mac in chicago.

Chronz
08-26-2011, 04:41 PM
dp

Chronz
08-26-2011, 04:43 PM

If you want another Ball-Handler and facilitator then you go Tmac, VC doesnt really have good handles never has really, its what held him back in his youth. But hes a much better shooter I think. Mac is the opposite of selfish, hes purely a distributor at this point in his career, its literally all he does so I dont see where you get this impression that hes a chucker.

I don't think Vince is done, he still has it in him to be a decent contributer as a roleplayer. Not too long ago he was scoring with above average efficiency. He got traded and didn't like his situation so he played poorly. but 1 and 2 years ago, look at his stats. not bad.

Tmac def is done though, has been for years.

I dont think Mac is done, hes been playing with a bum knee the last 2 years but was recovering nicely as the season progressed.

llemon
08-26-2011, 05:15 PM
I could see McGrady on the Spurs for Vets' Min money. Maybe a little more.

Fresno
08-26-2011, 05:40 PM
T-Mac done? I guess people missed him play last season on a Detroit team everyone knew was a mess. He can play 3 positions off the bench. Obviously hes no longer a great athlete, but his game is all skill right now. He physically isnt capable of being a guy playing 30+ MPG for an entire season. However, He is a very good option off the bench due to his versatility and hes still T-Mac, he can drop 20 with ease on a good night.

Love to see him in Boston. They could use a Point Forward who can handle some backup PG and SF. Jeff Green seems destined to play some PF this season so there will be some minutes available at SF.

Vince Carter is much better than T-Mac at this stage. I can see him starting or being a 6th Man. Why not the Clippers as a 6th Man? Just a 1 year deal with a Team Option. Clippers need to add some veterans and improve their bench for the Playoffs this upcoming season.

dtmagnet
08-26-2011, 05:47 PM
They both suck.

llemon
08-26-2011, 05:54 PM
T-Mac done? I guess people missed him play last season on a Detroit team everyone knew was a mess. He can play 3 positions off the bench. Obviously hes no longer a great athlete, but his game is all skill right now. He physically isnt capable of being a guy playing 30+ MPG for an entire season. However, He is a very good option off the bench due to his versatility and hes still T-Mac, he can drop 20 with ease on a good night.

Love to see him in Boston. They could use a Point Forward who can handle some backup PG and SF. Jeff Green seems destined to play some PF this season so there will be some minutes available at SF.

Vince Carter is much better than T-Mac at this stage. I can see him starting or being a 6th Man. Why not the Clippers as a 6th Man? Just a 1 year deal with a Team Option. Clippers need to add some veterans and improve their bench for the Playoffs this upcoming season.

I thought Vince has really sucked and choked in his last 2 seasons. I imagine he isn't going to get better.

If a contender signs him, and they need to rely on him, they are in trouble.

Really can't say the same about McGrady.

Ezio
08-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Didn't have to see the OP to know who posted this.

T-Mac to the Blazers
VC to the Nets.

RZZZA
08-26-2011, 06:01 PM
If you want another Ball-Handler and facilitator then you go Tmac, VC doesnt really have good handles never has really, its what held him back in his youth. But hes a much better shooter I think. Mac is the opposite of selfish, hes purely a distributor at this point in his career, its literally all he does so I dont see where you get this impression that hes a chucker.

maybe you're right about that. I don't like Tmac because his effic is atrocious and his injury history is significant too.

Vince Carter plays a full season almost every year and he can do a little bit of everything, his efficiency is above average every year except the year he was traded. Vince is more of a complete package and less of a question mark. He can still handle the ball and distribute but also score if you need him to.

We could really use Vince if he came cheap but he's not a starting 2 guard any more, if he was our answer I'd be disappointed.

Chronz
08-26-2011, 06:05 PM

Agreed on all counts, I would love to have either of them on the Clippers. So long as we limit their minutes why not?

llemon
08-26-2011, 06:09 PM
VC to the Nets.

You can be SO DAMNED cruel.

MTar786
08-26-2011, 06:20 PM
id take either on the lakers. our bench in terrible

Raps18-19 Champ
08-26-2011, 07:02 PM
I thought of the Bulls and Knicks at first.

Bulls need a SG and both Carter and Mcgrady can be a good starter or off the bench.

The Knicks would be bad *** with T-Mac since he's a good passer and Carter can be a good scorer off the bench or starter if they choose to trade Fields.

3ballbomber
08-26-2011, 09:19 PM
None!

llemon
08-26-2011, 09:36 PM

True. Stats ALWAYS tell the whole story.

BHF
08-26-2011, 11:15 PM
bring them back to toronto LOL

LakersMaster24
08-26-2011, 11:55 PM
Id love Vince in LA, as Kobe's back up...or even the 6th man (in case we trade LO)

Chronz
08-27-2011, 05:58 PM
True. Stats ALWAYS tell the whole story.

He never said that.

llemon
08-27-2011, 06:17 PM
He never said that.

What was he trying to say?

RZZZA
08-27-2011, 06:43 PM
I was trying to say that a few years ago Vince was scoring efficiently and had the PER of an above-average player.

It's indicative of a person who could still be a good contributor on a good team.

LTBaByyy
08-27-2011, 07:03 PM
All former elite/good players: Iverson, TMAC, and Vince, Kenyon Martin, Eddy Curry

They need to all join up on one team and all of them come off the bench for a contender or playoff team!!!

That would be such a FUN bench to watch!

llemon
08-27-2011, 07:11 PM
I was trying to say that a few years ago Vince was scoring efficiently and had the PER of an above-average player.

It's indicative of a person who could still be a good contributor on a good team.

So because Vince was scoring efficiently for a bad Nets team a few years ago, it should be forgotten that he then failed as a contributor on a team that had just been to the Finals, then had that team trade him to the Suns where he failed also, and then Suns bought out his team option for $4 mil and don't seem to have any interest in re-signing him?

Where does the indication come from that he could be a good contributor on a good team?

Shareeb_omac2
08-27-2011, 07:14 PM
I think Vince Carter could still average 25 points a game in the right circumstances. I just don't think there's really a roster in the NBA that suits him... No one is going to put him in control of an offense in this point of his career.

EDIT: in response to the post above me, Vince needs the ball to be effective. Orlando and Phoenix are both dish and shoot teams. Look at te teams that Vince did well on...

OlivaThor
08-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Both to Heat for vet minimum and win a tittle together

Chronz
08-27-2011, 07:19 PM
So because Vince was scoring efficiently for a bad Nets team a few years ago, it should be forgotten that he then failed as a contributor on a team that had just been to the Finals
Short answer, yes.

Vince isn't the player he was 2 years ago but his decline has been steady and gradual. Nobody is expecting the Vince of old.

then had that team trade him to the Suns where he failed also, and then Suns bought out his team option for $4 mil and don't seem to have any interest in re-signing him?
Of course the suns bought him out, he was making bank. Everyone knew Vince wasn't going to stay past this season.

Where does the indication come from that he could be a good contributor on a good team?

Wheres your evidence otherwise?

RZZZA
08-27-2011, 07:20 PM
So because Vince was scoring efficiently for a bad Nets team a few years ago, it should be forgotten that he then failed as a contributor on a team that had just been to the Finals, then had that team trade him to the Suns where he failed also, and then Suns bought out his team option for $4 mil and don't seem to have any interest in re-signing him?

from here: http://hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Vince%20Carter

and he averages a 20 PER in the playoffs. Make him a role player and I think he'd do great on a team like the Bulls or the Heat.

llemon
08-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Short answer, yes.

Vince isn't the player he was 2 years ago but his decline has been steady and gradual. Nobody is expecting the Vince of old.

Of course the suns bought him out, he was making bank. Everyone knew Vince wasn't going to stay past this season.

Wheres your evidence otherwise?

His failing while playing with the best Center in the league.

His failing while playing with the best passing PG in the league.

Where is your proof he can contribute to a good team?

PrettyBoyJ
08-27-2011, 07:35 PM
I WOuldnt mind VC coming to NY we need proven scorers for our bench

Bruno
08-27-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm sure he Bulls would love either.

A lot of teams could use these guys. If given the right opportunity both could put up solid per-minute stats.

llemon
08-27-2011, 07:41 PM
I WOuldnt mind VC coming to NY we need proven scorers for our bench

I'd like that.

McJoe
08-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Vince still has game. He has become a better shooter with age and he can still play. He definitely isn't a number 1 or 2 option anymore and might not even be a 3rd option but he could still start on a team like the Bulls or Knicks IMO. A team that has a star and a legit number 1 option who can take over a game like Rose or Melo and allow Vince to just be a support player like for when they get doubled and need an outlet pass. Maybe a team like the Heat would consider him at the 2 with LeBron at the 3 and Wade at the point and have both Wade and LeBron handle the ball and Vince just be a shooter. Like Mike Miller was/is for them.

I think T-Mac is done though. He seems to have lost too many steps. He could be a bench player but he couldn't even be the number 1 or 2 option on the second unit anymore IMO.

MJ-BULLS
08-27-2011, 08:03 PM
I want none of them with the bulls.

Fresno
08-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Vince still has game. He has become a better shooter with age and he can still play. He definitely isn't a number 1 or 2 option anymore and might not even be a 3rd option but he could still start on a team like the Bulls or Knicks IMO. A team that has a star and a legit number 1 option who can take over a game like Rose or Melo and allow Vince to just be a support player like for when they get doubled and need an outlet pass. Maybe a team like the Heat would consider him at the 2 with LeBron at the 3 and Wade at the point and have both Wade and LeBron handle the ball and Vince just be a shooter. Like Mike Miller was/is for them.

I think T-Mac is done though. He seems to have lost too many steps. He could be a bench player but he couldn't even be the number 1 or 2 option on the second unit anymore IMO.

Really? He was on a terrible team in Detroit and was handling 3 positions easily.

Hes lost all steps. Right now, he is all skill & basketball IQ. That may not seem attractive, but honestly we're talking about one of the most skilled wing players in NBA history.

Fresno
08-27-2011, 08:32 PM
I think Vince Carter could still average 25 points a game in the right circumstances. I just don't think there's really a roster in the NBA that suits him... No one is going to put him in control of an offense in this point of his career.

EDIT: in response to the post above me, Vince needs the ball to be effective. Orlando and Phoenix are both dish and shoot teams. Look at te teams that Vince did well on...

This.

Thats why I mentioned he can still start or be a 6th Man. Because he didnt get much coverage in Phoenix as they fazed him out when they were out of playoff contention. He basically went to Orlando, and was expected to technically fill in for Hedo's role. Hes not a spot shooter. Thats the role hes been put in in both Orlando & Phoenix, and since he'll be a Free Agent he'll have a choice of what team suits him best.

Just looking at some of the posts people are acting as if Vince cant even dunk anymore or is some slow footed guy. I've got some highlights of Suns games, Vince is still pretty damn athletic and he still is agile.

llemon
08-27-2011, 08:48 PM
This.

Thats why I mentioned he can still start or be a 6th Man. Because he didnt get much coverage in Phoenix as they fazed him out when they were out of playoff contention. He basically went to Orlando, and was expected to technically fill in for Hedo's role. Hes not a spot shooter. Thats the role hes been put in in both Orlando & Phoenix, and since he'll be a Free Agent he'll have a choice of what team suits him best.

Just looking at some of the posts people are acting as if Vince cant even dunk anymore or is some slow footed guy. I've got some highlights of Suns games, Vince is still pretty damn athletic and he still is agile.

Vince is more less quick, and even less inclined to take the ball to the basket. His skills are deteriorating, and he has always been a horrible playoff performer.

I can't think of a team that could rely on him as a major contributor, and on many teams, he's be a detraction. The man just doesn't have a heart for the game.

Mishmin
08-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Please don't come to Boston. Although I could see it happening. Ainge is just going to kill time through this season until that 2012 draft. Then it's hiroshima.

dodie53
08-27-2011, 10:38 PM
contenders

dev0
08-27-2011, 10:45 PM
TMac - Nets or Magic
Vinny - Bulls (could they motivate him) or Knicks
I'd rather the Bulls grab Jason Richardson...

Chronz
08-27-2011, 11:49 PM
His failing while playing with the best Center in the league.
What are you basing him failing on? I saw a decent swing on a team that needed more out of him. That he couldn't be the star he used to be doesn't change the fact he can contribute.

His failing while playing with the best passing PG in the league.
Yeah he played awful there, but even him playing like he didn't want to be there is a better option than alot of teams are lacking. He would be a fine addition to any teams bench and could start on a few others.

Where is your proof he can contribute to a good team?
Where's yours

llemon
08-28-2011, 12:06 AM
What are you basing him failing on? I saw a decent swing on a team that needed more out of him. That he couldn't be the star he used to be doesn't change the fact he can contribute.

Yeah he played awful there, but even him playing like he didn't want to be there is a better option than alot of teams are lacking. He would be a fine addition to any teams bench and could start on a few others.

Where's yours

My proof that Vince can't contribute to a winning team? His career, and ESPECIALLY his playoff performances.

Your turn.

Chronz
08-28-2011, 12:16 AM
My proof that Vince can't contribute to a winning team? His career, and ESPECIALLY his playoff performances.
Wait so your going as far back as any moment in his career? cmon at least try to sound objective. Your proof has failed you. Vince at his absolute best was of tremendous value to several winning teams. As of now I suppose hes useless if he plays as bad as he did in phoenix but if he can revert back to his Orlando days hes a solid bench player and potential starter.

Your turn.
Same career/current worth I suppose

llemon
08-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Wait so your going as far back as any moment in his career? cmon at least try to sound objective. Your proof has failed you. Vince at his absolute best was of tremendous value to several winning teams. As of now I suppose hes useless if he plays as bad as he did in phoenix but if he can revert back to his Orlando days hes a solid bench player and potential starter.

Same career/current worth I suppose

Aw, you're cute. You seem to be a bona fide Vince jock-worshipper.

Let's see what Vince's next NBA season holds in store for him, and the unfortunate team that signs him for more than the Vets' Min.

Chronz
08-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Aw, you're cute. You seem to be a bona fide Vince jock-worshipper.
And we've arrived, the last resort when you have nothing else to say

Let's see what Vince's next NBA season holds in store for him, and the unfortunate team that signs him for more than the Vets' Min.
Ok?

Fnom11
08-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Every single team in the NBA, assuming were talking about a Vet Min contract.

llemon
08-28-2011, 06:59 PM
And we've arrived, the last resort when you have nothing else to say

'Last Resort'? My statements about Vince are accurate, IMO.

I've paid attention to Vince's play since he became a Net, and I do not believe I am misstating nor exaggerating when I state my opinions of Vince.

If you can't see that he is an NBA dog, I have to question your knowledge of the game.

Chronz
08-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Then defend them instead of resorting to cheap labels. And if I have a hard on for anyone its his cousin, that doesn't prevent me from acknowledging that VC seems to have greater value to a team.

Again I asked you to define his alleged failures.
You said he simply failed alongside Nash, I'm assuming because they couldn't make the playoffs or something like that but empty claims like this hold true for everyone on their team, that doesn't mean Grant Hill is trash, or Dudley or their big who's name escapes me right now. I can agree if he continues his play from PHX then hes done as a positive addition to a good team but that's not a certainty, he was no where near as bad in Orlando, the other place you said he failed.

I've paid attention to Vince's play since he became a Net, and I do not believe I am misstating nor exaggerating when I state my opinions of Vince.
That's all well and good but Im pretty sure plenty of people have followed Vince throughout his career, including myself, I believe you are exaggerating and I have the same visual evidence you have, thus a discussion should commence instead of this back and forth bickering.

Curiously why weren't you paying attention in his youth? And if you weren't paying attention until he became a member of the Nets, why go so low as to make claims about a player you admittedly weren't paying attention to, as you did when you reflected on his career as a whole?

If you can't see that he is an NBA dog, I have to question your knowledge of the game.
You sure hes not a kittie cat? Or missing a vagina? Lol question my knowledge all you want but your going to have to do better than this, plenty of knowledgeable members have shown Vince respect, Id direct you towards the many posts theuuords has had on the subject but hes moved on and is doing the ESPN thing now, but hey hes probably just as dim witted as I am right.

xxxplicit69
08-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Just look at my sig and it answers this question. But for this season, I would rather go with 1. Jr Smith 2. OJ Mayo 3. JRich 4. Shannon Brown 5. Rip/Crawford before I go with TMac or Vancanity.

If the Bulls are serious about winning they will get one of the first 3 SGs on that list, and even more so the 1st one on that list. :smoking:

MVP1
08-28-2011, 09:03 PM
D-League teams can use some help.

LOOTERX9
08-28-2011, 09:27 PM
A couple teams in the marbury coney island classic can use them.

thecure
08-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Toronto

and I ain't laughin. They could make an impact like no two other. They know what they could have done if they stayed together in their youth, maybe wisdom is the key.

or they'd blow....

out their knees.

gwrighter
08-28-2011, 11:51 PM
Toronto

and I ain't laughin. They could make an impact like no two other. They know what they could have done if they stayed together in their youth, maybe wisdom is the key.

or they'd blow....

out their knees.

Never ever going to happen. I actually believe that some fans would actually try to fight Vince Carter if they saw him on the street in T.O.

NetsPaint
08-29-2011, 12:09 AM
I think Iverson should be discussed in this thread, especially with the Bulls being discussed a lot in here about needing a 2. He still moves well, healthy, and his ball handling is a big reason why his speed was a success, it wasn't pure athleticism. Come Playoff time, any team would be happy if he was their 1 or 2 starting or off the bench.

NetsPaint
08-29-2011, 12:12 AM

Is the main reason why you hate him is you feel he didn't come close to his potential? I understand some frustrating things, mainly him not driving to the basket enough. Overall he had a great career, I don't understand why you hate him, even with the potential and not driving enough thing.

IndiansFan337
08-29-2011, 12:27 AM
Carter really fell off last season. He has a huge expiring contract, but unless PHX takes back a longer contract I am not sure that they'll be able to move it.

T-Mac is going to have to accept a limited role. He signed with Detroit in hopes of remaining a starting NBA player. We all have seen that his body cannot handle the rigors of playing 30+ mpg anymore. He would be a nice fit with the LAL, but I am not sure if he would accept such a role.

llemon
08-29-2011, 12:27 AM
Is the main reason why you hate him is you feel he didn't come close to his potential? I understand some frustrating things, mainly him not driving to the basket enough. Overall he had a great career, I don't understand why you hate him, even with the potential and not driving enough thing.

I understand that for some reason you don't understand.

Kyben36
08-29-2011, 12:46 AM
didnt even need to open this up to know it was a JB thread.

MJ-BULLS
08-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Just look at my sig and it answers this question. But for this season, I would rather go with1. Jr Smith 2. OJ Mayo 3. JRich 4. Shannon Brown 5. Rip/Crawford before I go with TMac or Vancanity.

If the Bulls are serious about winning they will get one of the first 3 SGs on that list, and even more so the 1st one on that list. :smoking:

Yes to those guys, but i will pass on the rest of them.

OC Knights #11
08-29-2011, 01:10 AM
If not a contending team then they both should retire.

llemon
08-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Then defend them instead of resorting to cheap labels. And if I have a hard on for anyone its his cousin, that doesn't prevent me from acknowledging that VC seems to have greater value to a team.

Again I asked you to define his alleged failures.
You said he simply failed alongside Nash, I'm assuming because they couldn't make the playoffs or something like that but empty claims like this hold true for everyone on their team, that doesn't mean Grant Hill is trash, or Dudley or their big who's name escapes me right now. I can agree if he continues his play from PHX then hes done as a positive addition to a good team but that's not a certainty, he was no where near as bad in Orlando, the other place you said he failed.

That's all well and good but Im pretty sure plenty of people have followed Vince throughout his career, including myself, I believe you are exaggerating and I have the same visual evidence you have, thus a discussion should commence instead of this back and forth bickering.

Curiously why weren't you paying attention in his youth? And if you weren't paying attention until he became a member of the Nets, why go so low as to make claims about a player you admittedly weren't paying attention to, as you did when you reflected on his career as a whole?

You sure hes not a kittie cat? Or missing a vagina? Lol question my knowledge all you want but your going to have to do better than this, plenty of knowledgeable members have shown Vince respect, Id direct you towards the many posts theuuords has had on the subject but hes moved on and is doing the ESPN thing now, but hey hes probably just as dim witted as I am right.

'Alleged offenses'? And you are supposedly a follower of rhe NBA?

And I need not defend any of my statements.

I've seen. You philosophy.

Nick O
08-29-2011, 01:16 AM
well if you want a quitter vince is your man

Stack_NJNets
08-29-2011, 03:08 AM
They do?

:no:

playmaker_41
08-29-2011, 05:30 AM
New York, Chicago and dare I say, maybe even the reigning champs Dallas (always thought their SG position was a bit weak, then again i've seen VC all season, he's not that good anymore)