PDA

View Full Version : INVESTIGATION: Jamie Foxx, Lady Gaga & NBA Coach Mark Jackson Linked To Drug Kingpins

asandhu23
08-24-2011, 06:13 PM
along with Jamie Foxx, Lady Gaga

Jamie Foxx, Lady Gaga and Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson are caught up in a scandal surrounding a multimillion-dollar international drug cartel, Star has learned exclusively.

Federal law enforcement authorities discovered that two men they claim are masterminds behind the criminal operation are business associates and friends of the Oscar winning actor and pop star.

Foxx found himself unwittingly associated with a massive drug bust after his pal Warren Braithwaite was arrested in a five-state Drug Enforcement Agency sting that dismantled a drug ring responsible for the distribution of thousands of pounds of marijuana.

Braithwaite, 38, was Jamie’s friend and business associate, all while secretly running a crime syndicate, according to law enforcement charges and documents obtained exclusively by Star.

Meanwhile, Lady Gaga has ties to Braithwaite’s alleged fellow drug trafficker, Kevin Mucthison, 47.

She collaborated with him to launch her Heartbeats by Lady Gaga headphones and what’s more, Star has also learned that Mucthison -- who goes by the name Sincere -- is also working on a headphone project with Foxx!

On June 14, Braithwaite’s Hollywood high life came crashing down when DEA officers arrested him after a 12-month dragnet for running an illegal enterprise, known as “Mekka/Blackman.”

He is accused of using UPS and FedEx trucks to transport up to 10,000 lbs. of marijuana from Mexico -- worth more than $8 million dollars -- and distributing them throughout the country.

Federal agents allege that he was the cartel’s kingpin, acquiring the enterprise through “racketeering” last summer.

Prosecutors say they caught Braithwaite on wiretaps multiple times coordinating the sale and transportation of drugs.

Just 12 days before his arrest, as Star has learned, Braithwaite and Foxx were rubbing elbows at a charity event to honor the actor/singer and NBA legend Magic Johnson.

Braithwaite’s company, Baron-Fleming Construction Group, had sponsored the $500-a-ticket soiree.

Now Braithwaite is in a Phoenix jail, charged with five felony counts related to the drug ring; he faces up to 50 years if convicted. He pleaded not guilty to all charges on June 29.

Though cops tell Star that Foxx is not under criminal investigation, they’re still actively investigating the money trail to determine how Mekka/Blackman laundered its profits.

“We are still investigating this ongoing case,” says Lt. Justin Griffin of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, who worked with the DEA to smash the ring.

Until his arrest, Braithwaite enjoyed life among the rich and the famous.

Star has obtained e-mails proving he frequently used his connection to Jamie in business dealings.

In one, Braithwaite touted his closeness to Foxx as he attempted to collect a $15,000 debt.

Braithwaite’s interior design business, Casa Décor, was also entrusted with doing extravagant work on the actor’s multimillion-dollar mansion in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

In a Feb. 12 e-mail, Braithwaite told Foxx his wife, Elsa, was “dropping by those design sketches later today.” He added, “When you approve we can get rolling.”

One of his employees told Star: “Warren paid us all in cash.”

THE COACH & THE CRIMINAL

In addition to his relationship with Jamie, Braithwaite has ties to Jackson, the former ESPN analyst who was recently appointed head coach of the Golden State Warriors.

In fact, Jackson took Braithwaite to a news conference on June 100 -- just 4 days before Braithwaite’s arrest -- when he announced his decision to leave broadcasting and accept the role.

Braithwaite was also involved at the True Love Workship Center International, in Van Nuys, Calif., a ministry helmed by Jackson and his wife.

While the Warriors had no comment, Jackson tells Star he has “not seen one piece of evidence that Brother Warren is the person police say he is. Our prayers, thoughts and love are for Warren and his family.”

But while Foxx seemed blind to Braithwaite’s shady dealings, not everyone in their circle was so naïve.

“People warned Jamie to watch out for Warren, but he didn’t listen,” urban blogger Jacky Jasper of www.diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com tells Star.

“Warren was obsessed with fame and fortune and worked extremely hard to get into many celebrities’ lives by buying them gifts in a desperate bid to ingratiate himself with them.”

DRUG KING’S VIOLENT PAST

Ironically, the June 2 cocktail event that Braithwaite and Foxx attended was dedicated to preventing domestic violence, but Star has learned that Braithwaite has been accused of assaulting two women.

Both of them were granted restraining orders against him, claiming he had threatened them and their families.

One woman, who lived with Braithwaite in 2003, detailed a horrific pattern of abuse.

She told the court about a terrifying incident where Braithwaite “cut my throat with a knife” and another in which “he punched me in the stomach twice” — while she was pregnant with his child, causing a miscarriage, according to court papers obtained by Star.

While Braithwaite was never jailed for any domestic-violence-related charges, he and 22 members of Mekka/Blackman face significant prison time if convicted.

Neither Braithwaite’s lawyers -- nor Foxx -- returned Star’s request for comment.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/investigation-jamie-foxx-lady-gaga-nba-coach-mark-jackson-linked-drug-kingpins

Mama, there goes that man.

GodsSon
08-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Last time I checked, it's not illegal to have friends who are drug dealers.

asandhu23
08-24-2011, 06:27 PM

Investigation are on to see if that guy was more than just their friend... maybe their supply buddy.

Tony_Starks
08-24-2011, 06:37 PM
Not a big deal. They're friends. First off the guy in question is indicted, not the same as guilty. Secondly even if he's found guilty they would have to connect Jackson specificly with what he was doing, just rubbing elbows and doing legit business with him isn't enough.

Jackson will be cool, this is what the lawyers are paid for...

bmd1101
08-24-2011, 06:38 PM
Lol prolly just his hook for personal use, 1/8th's and ****. BFD. You guys ever been to hempfest in Seattle? LOL it's a good time ^^

The Final Boss
08-24-2011, 06:46 PM
She collaborated with him to launch her Heartbeats by Lady Gaga headphones and what’s more, Star has also learned that Mucthison -- who goes by the name Sincere -- is also working on a headphone project with Foxx!

This clown watched Belly one too many times. Trying to be Gods Son.

Tony_Starks
08-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Forreal though, I bet Mark is like "damn now I gotta pay for it like everybody else!" lol

I knew Mark was too cool for school, probably off that super high powered stuff!

MrfadeawayJB
08-24-2011, 06:52 PM
i have friends who deal drugs too, its ok mark jackson

gwrighter
08-24-2011, 07:09 PM

This.

Geargo Wallace
08-24-2011, 07:11 PM
Now that's a grown man move!

berserker74
08-24-2011, 07:39 PM

maybe not, but it is illegal to provide or receive cash in any kind of business ventures that are headed by drug dealers.

money laundering anyone ???

Wisdom Listens
08-24-2011, 07:42 PM
So I guess every time I go to my friends house (who just happens to deal) to play pool I am involved in a criminal conspiracy.

saucy1
08-24-2011, 08:13 PM
no prob marc just have a runner jog down hegenberger the town has the purple

IndiansFan337
08-24-2011, 08:16 PM

If associates could get you in trouble, Zach Randolph would be serving a life sentence by now.

IndyRealist
08-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Depends on if they laundered money through Jackson/Fox/Gaga.

MrfadeawayJB
08-24-2011, 10:08 PM
If associates could get you in trouble, Zach Randolph would be serving a life sentence by now.

:laugh: I am so glad thats not the case

Ovratd1up
08-24-2011, 10:47 PM
People comparing this to friends who deal to kids at school :laugh: You have to be very very ignorant to believe that it is remotely comparable to a 'kingpin' of a major cartel selling thousands of pounds of marijuana at a time

sixer04fan
08-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Who cares? This is the NBA, not the NFL. Anything goes. Moral compass? Who needs it...

I'm pretty sure Prokhorov is connected some top level Russian mafia, Kobe Bryant raped a ******** woman, Rashard Lewis ****ed Lebron's girl, Delonte West has done things to Gloria James that are illegal in the state of Alabama, and how many times have Zach Randolph, Stephen Jackson, and "Metta World Peace" been in trouble for drugs and guns? Darius Miles, Allen Iverson, hell, even Michael Jordan had some messed up baggage. Didn't Steve Nash's wife just give birth to like Jason Richardson's baby or something? Haha... But seriously. And these are things that just get swept under the rug. There are much worse events that happen throughout the league that no one seems to care about.

Move along people, just another day in the life of the NBA.

The NBA. Where scandals happen.

Tony_Starks
08-24-2011, 11:32 PM
Who cares? This is the NBA, not the NFL. Anything goes. Moral compass? Who needs it...

I'm pretty sure Prokhorov is connected some top level Russian mafia, Kobe Bryant raped a ******** woman, Rashard Lewis ****ed Lebron's girl, Delonte West has done things to Gloria James that are illegal in the state of Alabama, and how many times have Zach Randolph, Stephen Jackson, and "Metta World Peace" been in trouble for drugs and guns? Darius Miles, Allen Iverson, hell, even Michael Jordan had some messed up baggage. Didn't Steve Nash's wife just give birth to like Jason Richardson's baby or something? Haha... But seriously. And these are things that just get swept under the rug. There are much worse events that happen throughout the league that no one seems to care about.

Technically Mr Peace got in trouble for domestic violence, not drugs. Though Im sure he has puff puff passed in his day..... as he should!

Ovratd1up
08-24-2011, 11:39 PM

I know you're being sarcastic, but I honestly think you're off base. Do you have any idea what kind of violence and brutality a cartel must be involved in just to function? Being in business with business that murders isn't business, it's aiding murder. I don't know how you can compare this or Prokhorov being involved with the Russian Mafia to anything else you listed. Sweep this under the rug and you're avoiding confronting skeletons.

RZZZA
08-24-2011, 11:43 PM
This is why I ****ing hate cops. They spend inordinate amounts of time, money and energy busting marijuana :facepalm:

god damn cops, i hope a meth head shoots all of you. I hope a drunk driver runs over your families :mad:

not really, but I'm a little upset. Stupid country, I need to move to the netherlands or canada or something.

fadedmario
08-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Yawn - more marijuana drug busts.. - jut legalize it already

fadedmario
08-25-2011, 12:00 AM
This is why I ****ing hate cops. They spend inordinate amounts of time, money and energy busting marijuana :facepalm:

god damn cops, i hope a meth head shoots all of you. I hope a drunk driver runs over your families :mad:

not really, but I'm a little upset. Stupid country, I need to move to the netherlands or canada or something.

RZZZA - this is something we actually agree on - **** these stupid cops and politician crooks. Half of them smoke the **** they bust people for. It's getting old. Our country is bankrupt and were still going after marijuana dealers. Legalize - tax it - and were back to the glory days in the US. **** this country

RZZZA
08-25-2011, 12:19 AM
I doubt this country will ever legalize it. Sit a politician down individually and ask them if marijuana should be legalized, most of them will say yes. Its when they get in public and actually try to campaign, they're all too cowardly to stand for what they believe in.

Look at Obama, has his administration backed off of persecuting marijuana smokers/growers/sellers? hell no! Has his administration backed off of persecuting medical marijuana users? hell no!

Obama doesn't want to be the first black pro-druggie president, he'll get hammered politically for it. That in a nutshell is what our country is, status quo cowardly idiots.

fadedmario
08-25-2011, 12:32 AM
I doubt this country will ever legalize it. Sit a politician down individually and ask them if marijuana should be legalized, most of them will say yes. Its when they get in public and actually try to campaign, they're all too cowardly to stand for what they believe in.

Look at Obama, has his administration backed off of persecuting marijuana smokers/growers/sellers? hell no! Has his administration backed off of persecuting medical marijuana users? hell no!

Obama doesn't want to be the first black pro-druggie president, he'll get hammered politically for it. That in a nutshell is what our country is, status quo cowardly idiots.

Agreed - Also, it's legal where I'm from. We voted it in that way, but ever since we got a new state attorney general. They have been doing what ever they want and still busting people who can legally use it. I'm so sick of our government from city to federal - they are all crooks.

fadedmario
08-25-2011, 12:34 AM
**** this -

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/national/mich.-court-bars-sale-of-medical-marijuana

MTar786
08-25-2011, 01:57 AM
Hand down, Man down lol

robbnen#31
08-25-2011, 02:48 AM
I never saw anything about drugs in this article, I don't know what the deal is.

KingPosey
08-25-2011, 03:09 AM
I bet you thought your comment after the article was ****ing solid gold didnt you lol?

MJ-BULLS
08-25-2011, 03:31 AM

I also have friends that deal that mojo. Mark should take a chill pill, he's going to be alright.

sventhedog
08-25-2011, 08:13 AM
the cops told him "hand down, man down!"

Ovratd1up
08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
I also have friends that deal that mojo. Mark should take a chill pill, he's going to be alright.

aka, that mojo

Tony_Starks
08-25-2011, 04:34 PM
I bet Mark and JVG were probably hot boxin before the games. Thats probably why they argued so much, Van Gundys like "man you know you were bogarding that!"