PDA

View Full Version : Someone took a shot at Lebron via twitter

godolphins
08-24-2011, 01:08 PM
This time it's Lebron himself:

Had a dream my hairline was back! Woke up and went to bathroom, turned on light slowly. Same ol story. Damn! Lol #wishfulthinking
http://twitter.com/#!/KingJames/status/106348500752662528

That is just too funny :laugh:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
08-24-2011, 01:12 PM
lebron sucks, thats all:D

sixer04fan
08-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Good one, Lebron... ****ing loser.

The Final Boss
08-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Making fun of oneself is the biggest form of insecurity.

RZZZA
08-24-2011, 01:18 PM
Does Lebron know that he has lots of money and he can do something about it? I'm sure there are...procedures.

Hawkize31
08-24-2011, 01:18 PM
You know you're too good when the main thing people have to criticize you is your hair. Smh.

avon_barksdale
08-24-2011, 01:19 PM
yo i heard that bron eats babies for breakfast

Cal827
08-24-2011, 01:19 PM
:laugh2:

lol wow some of you guys are bitter :D

asandhu23
08-24-2011, 01:21 PM
I thought dnewguy was supposed to post this...

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-24-2011, 01:27 PM
With all that money, you would think he'd be quick to have Laser Hair Retoration?

rapjuicer06
08-24-2011, 01:29 PM
He makes a joke about himself and people still bash him. Unbelievable

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Self deprecating humor is pathetic when it becomes obvious that you just want people to like you.. hes the John Cena of the NBA

ManRam
08-24-2011, 01:32 PM
He makes a joke about himself and people still bash him. Unbelievable

Seriously.

It's amazing. This phenomena is something I've never seen in sports. It's sad really.

Hawkeye15
08-24-2011, 01:33 PM
I have honestly never seen an athlete (ARod comes the closest probably) that gets **** on for any and every single thing they do.

Grow up peeps

Rivera
08-24-2011, 01:34 PM
lol lebron cannot win....he actually makes fun of himself and is actually pretty funny yet you will still twist and turn his words into something like this

lebron sucks, thats all:D

Good one, Lebron... ****ing loser.

Does Lebron know that he has lots of money and he can do something about it? I'm sure there are...procedures.

yo i heard that bron eats babies for breakfast

With all that money, you would think he'd be quick to have Laser Hair Retoration?

you guys are too much im sure lebron has business to run money to make and his game to work on and im sure he has more *****es flocking to him than everyone on PSD combined im sure his hairline is the least of his worries....

it was a funny joke lebron :laugh2:

and making fun of yourself doesnt reveal insecurites it shows how secure of a person you are and you can accept to ackwnowledge your imperfections

asandhu23
08-24-2011, 01:35 PM
LeBron forgot to take his hairline to South Beach...

Hustlenomics
08-24-2011, 01:36 PM
wow what a jerk making fun of himself

ILMindState
08-24-2011, 01:38 PM

Yes there are certain procedures however uncommon side effects include:

Reported a sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
Sudden loss or decrease in hearing.
Sudden loss of skills and confidence in the fourth quarter.
If you experience these symptoms, stop taking prescription and contact a healthcare provider right away.

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Maybe he should stop being a dumb@**. I agree that Bron catches too much heat.. pun intended... but really he needs to stop being such an idiot. What was the point of this tweet? Like really! He is above this. Self deprecating humor is what you see a pathetic dude doing for a chick to make her laugh and then wonders why she just wants to "be friends". Lebron doesnt need to humble himself so low for butt hurt fans that hate on him just cuz they wanted him on their team.

ManRam
08-24-2011, 01:40 PM
I have honestly never seen an athlete (ARod comes the closest probably) that gets **** on for any and every single thing they do.

Grow up peeps

A-Rod never got this. He was immensely hated, and some if it might have to do with the increase in accessibility, but literally every single thing LeBron does is scrutinized. It never quite got to that point with A-Rod.

Every tweet he makes is Sportscenter-worthy it seems like. He makes an innocent, well thought out tweet (like the Tebow one) and it's talked about, over-analyzed and ridiculed like crazy. It's amazing.

The guy literally can't breath correctly these days. He's the only player I've ever seen get criticized for how he played in an exhibition game :laugh:

ManRam
08-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Maybe he should stop being a dumb@**. I agree that Bron catches too much heat.. pun intended... but really he needs to stop being such an idiot. What was the point of this tweet? Like really! He is above this. Self deprecating humor is what you see a pathetic dude doing for a chick to make her laugh and then wonders why she just wants to "be friends". Lebron doesnt need to humble himself so low for butt hurt fans that hate on him just cuz they wanted him on their team.

Are you on twitter? Do you follow any athletes? You really think he's the only one who makes these tweets?

He can't make fun of himself! Why?

RZZZA
08-24-2011, 01:41 PM
lol lebron cannot win....he actually makes fun of himself and is actually pretty funny yet you will still twist and turn his words into something like this

you guys are too much im sure lebron has business to run money to make and his game to work on and im sure he has more *****es flocking to him than everyone on PSD combined im sure his hairline is the least of his worries....

and making fun of yourself doesnt reveal insecurites it shows how secure of a person you are and you can accept to ackwnowledge your imperfections

god people who go this far out of their way to defend lebron are so annoying. Gay kid crying over britney spears, thats what I think of right away. 'Leave Lebron alone! Leave him alooone!' :cry:

What about my quote makes you think I "twisted" anything? All I said is that Lebron should use some of his money to buy a hairline. Rogaine, hair transplants, etc.

MackSnackWrap
08-24-2011, 01:42 PM

Goood to see someone understands! So many lebron haters. Unbelieveable!

Chacarron
08-24-2011, 01:43 PM
I don't get it.

Kashmir13579
:laugh2:

lol wow some of you guys are bitter :D

thats what i was thinking too.

Chill_Will_24
god people who go this far out of their way to defend lebron are so annoying. Gay kid crying over britney spears, thats what I think of right away. 'Leave Lebron alone! Leave him alooone!' :cry:

What about my quote makes you think I "twisted" anything? All I said is that Lebron should use some of his money to buy a hairline. Rogaine, hair transplants, etc.

Reminds me of a certain DRose fan :rolleyes:

ABOMB_56
08-24-2011, 01:44 PM

:laugh2: You are way too much dude.

RZZZA
08-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Reminds me of a certain DRose fan :rolleyes:

please, I'm nothing like that. All I do is correct factually inaccurate statements using objective evidence.

if someone was to say Lebron can't shoot, I'd defend Lebron too. because he can shoot.

Tony_Starks
08-24-2011, 01:47 PM
Thats funny to me. Numerous players and rappers crack jokes about his hairline all the time. At least he has a sense of humor and can laugh at himself. If he was sensitive and got all offended over it you haters would be saying "awww poor Lebron feeling sorry for himself, what a spoiled jerk...I forgot its illegal to make fun of him!...blah blah blah......

But hey he's Lebron, you may resume hating now

elizur
08-24-2011, 01:48 PM

You are the one crying over people crying. Also, he didn't go outnof his way. It is a forum, he clicked, and wrote a sentence. I'm sure it took him 2 minutes.

You however, did go out of your way tomrespond to his post when you are the one actually whining

RZZZA
08-24-2011, 01:54 PM
now you're the one crying over people crying over people crying. lets talk in circles now.

all I wanted to say was that I wasn't hating on Lebron so dont lump me in with these other people.

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 01:56 PM
Are you on twitter? Do you follow any athletes? You really think he's the only one who makes these tweets?

He can't make fun of himself! Why?

Like you said, not every athlete is so heavily scrutinized. He literally can do no right! He injures his elbow... it means he quit... his agent and marketing people come up with "The Decision" and even thou it was a success and for charity... it was "stupid" of Lebron.... he goes on stage in from of MIA fans and says he will win multiple championships which as a MIA fan you should want to hear.. Lebron is cocky and stupid... i could go on...

Sometimes a little self awareness goes a long way. he needs to recognize that he is an athlete and a very hated one. He needs to embrace it and not go out of his way to get anyone to like him like he did with this NOT FUNNY tweet. It shows weakness and it gives people another reason to bash you. He brings a lot of the hate on himself with some of the stupid things he says. Lebron needs to watch his mouth and what he tweets.

He is like Floyd Mayweather wanting to be liked like Manny Paqcuiao. It will never work. Be yourself and embrace your role. You gave up on being the hero when you dumped CLE. Nothing wrong with that. He needs to realize thou that theres no going back now Your the villain. Deal with it.

BTW im not drawing this from just this harmless tweet. Ive been thinking this for a while and i agree with you that its unfair the hate he gets.

Sixerlover
08-24-2011, 01:58 PM
You guys are embarrassing. It's a tweet. Let the guy be.

SteBO
08-24-2011, 01:59 PM
This thread is too funny, but hey when you've dug in your heels, you've dug in your heels. Ah well, it is what it is. Good joke LeBron, I sure hope you're currently staying away from some of the nonsense I've read in this thread already.

RZZZA
08-24-2011, 02:01 PM
well this has nothing to do with basketball so you could probably be justified in closing it...

SteBO
08-24-2011, 02:03 PM
well this has nothing to do with basketball so you could probably be justified in closing it...
Maybe so, but it shouldn't do much harm. I find this thread funny in a sad sort of way, but there isn't any basketball/NBA news that's worth the time right now.

Chi StateOfMind
08-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Feel bad for LeBron when he gets older. I always wonder with all that money why not get it fixed. Like Tmac's eye.

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 02:05 PM
This thread is too funny, but hey when you've dug in your heels, you've dug in your heels. Ah well, it is what it is. Good joke LeBron, I sure hope you're currently staying away from some of the nonsense I've read in this thread already.

Is it good because its true and shows humility or because it was funny??? I personally did not find it funny. It was a clever way to make himself seem humble and all but it was not remotely comical.

RZZZA
08-24-2011, 02:05 PM
^ don't feel bad for Lebron, lol. He's rich as hell, he should feel bad for every one of us.

but yeah he could get it fixed if he really wanted to

SteBO
08-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Is it good because its true and shows humility or because it was funny??? I personally did not find it funny. It was a clever way to make himself seem humble and all but it was not remotely comical.
I agree with your take.

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Feel bad for LeBron when he gets older. I always wonder with all that money why not get it fixed. Like Tmac's eye.

Superficial things like these mean nothing to these guys. I mean have you even seen basketball wives? Some of these chicks are sexy as hell. These guys dont need to fix their hairlines or their lazy eyes or whatever cuz they have models throwing themselves at them 24-7. If anything fixing his hairline would only cause people to bash him more! If Lebron was really insecure about it he would have already fixed it with all the money he has. This tweet isnt about insecurity. Its about him wanting people to like him which he doesnt need to do. The fact that people take their time out to hate on him so much must mean that they care about him which is the equivalent of liking him anyway. Lebron is above all this. He needs to stop with the idiotic comments

alencp3
08-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Lebron rocks and you geeks suck

Khalifa21
08-24-2011, 02:23 PM
Some of the people on these forums... :facepalm:

THE GIPPER
08-24-2011, 02:26 PM
I just dont get why people spend so much time in their life waiting for someone to say or do anything so that they can bash him. If Lebron was the most humble guy in the world some people would still hate him. Its sad. And really what has Lebron done wrong? He left one sports team to go play for another sports team....

Rivera
08-24-2011, 02:29 PM

:pity: whats the point of most peoples tweets?? LIKE REALLY!!!!

maybe you dont own a twitter...thats the only reason i would think you would say that and if you do own a twitter and dong get the point of making fun of yourself over twitter than you got problems

you may have not twisted but your hating on lebron and suggesting him to go get a procedure im sure he knows about and can easily but doesnt want to get at the moment....so he just made fun of himself he laughed

god forbid people...lebron laughed at himself

godolphins
08-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Superficial things like these mean nothing to these guys. I mean have you even seen basketball wives? Some of these chicks are sexy as hell. These guys dont need to fix their hairlines or their lazy eyes or whatever cuz they have models throwing themselves at them 24-7. If anything fixing his hairline would only cause people to bash him more! If Lebron was really insecure about it he would have already fixed it with all the money he has. This tweet isnt about insecurity. Its about him wanting people to like him which he doesnt need to do. The fact that people take their time out to hate on him so much must mean that they care about him which is the equivalent of liking him anyway. Lebron is above all this. He needs to stop with the idiotic comments

You're basically want to guy to become something he's not. He doesn't want to embrace the role as the villian because that's not who he is. The media portray him as that but that's not him. On twitter Gilbert Arenas said Lebron is a fun guy to be around, Chris Paul called him a big kid, he's not a bad guy the media makes him out to be.

This is who he is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXgXYci6oU

He needs to stop with the idiotic comments
He can't even joke about his hair? :facepalm:

Tony_Starks
08-24-2011, 02:33 PM

Why does he have to be trying to "make himself appear" humble? Why can't he just be having fun? Why go so deep into it as to judge his intentions and not just take it at face value?

So if Lebron went to an orphanage you would say "its a clever attempt to appear that he cares about kids".....

Cert
08-24-2011, 02:39 PM
OMG he's best person in world now.

John Walls Era
08-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Some people are too critical.

Tanakid777
08-24-2011, 02:55 PM

it's actually quite the opposite

jneises21
08-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Wow Lebron could save someones life, and half the people here would find a way to take more shots at him

Tony_Starks
08-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Wow Lebron could save someones life, and half the people here would find a way to take more shots at him

"Man he just did that to try to win the fans back. Probably just a publicity stunt, I bet you that young kid wasn't even about to die!"

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 03:03 PM
You're basically want to guy to become something he's not. He doesn't want to embrace the role as the villian because that's not who he is. The media portray him as that but that's not him. On twitter Gilbert Arenas said Lebron is a fun guy to be around, Chris Paul called him a big kid, he's not a bad guy the media makes him out to be.

This is who he is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXgXYci6oU

He can't even joke about his hair? :facepalm:

I never said he is a bad guy. I said he makes idiotic comments. Ive seen that video already. He is a funny guy. That has nothing to do with the media thou. The media has made him out to be the villain and as much as he wants to be the good guy and like there is no battling the media. Lebron is very profitable as the villain. So thats what he will be portrayed as. Rose, Durant, Griffin etc are being sold as the heros to battle the evil MIA trio. What he wants is irrelevant now.

Did you know Floyd Mayweather is one of the most charitable guys in sports and is actually a very nice guy. Does the media portray him that way? No. They blow up his legal troubles and hype up Pac man as some humble hero that will save us. Sound familiar? Well it should cuz thats what they are doing now with Rose and Durant. People dont understand. This is what sports has been doing for generations. Like the WWE, they sell good guy vs bad guy and it sells because its a great story and because it has always worked.

Any generation of any sport you find your great hero that was hyped up by the media and i will find you his villain counterpart and all the merchandise that was sold and money that was made from it.

The problem comes when a villain doesnt accept his role. Mayweather is vilified and hated and he loves it! Cuz it makes him insanely rich and proves that he is one of the best! Lebron is no different. Its just he hasnt accepted it yet

ill say it again i didnt draw any of this from this stupid tweet. Ive been thinking this for a while since last season when i saw how successful this MIA Heat storyline was and how much money the NBA was making from it.

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Why does he have to be trying to "make himself appear" humble? Why can't he just be having fun? Why go so deep into it as to judge his intentions and not just take it at face value?

So if Lebron went to an orphanage you would say "its a clever attempt to appear that he cares about kids".....

Having fun by making fun of ones self is stupid and shows weakness which Lebron has no reason to be showing. If Lebron went to an orphanage i would say what i always knew. That he is a nice guy and likes doing charitable work.

I have a problem with high status celebrities and athletes using self deprecating humor.

And to the guy who tried to "educate" me on the sophisticated complexities of Twitter... your an idiot. Go learn to read. Its not about his tweet or anything he has tweeted. Its about his attitude in general.

D1JM
08-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Why is this even a thread?

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 03:13 PM
it's actually quite the opposite

Depends on the situation. If done sparingly, it can be quite charming, endearing, and can help build rapport. Used too much and it can definitely signal low self esteem. I personally never use it.

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 03:13 PM
Why is this even a thread?

Havent you heard? Theres a lockout in effect

DaBUU
08-24-2011, 03:16 PM
still on lockout so no one must be paying attention to Mr. I Need Attention. He had to tweet something, and I see he went the obvious, make myself look humble route.

mjm07
08-24-2011, 03:21 PM
^ great point. One thing you forget that before he went to Miami he was the Hero. Now he comes to Miami by burning bridges with Cavs and their fans, and EVERYONE in the world not liking it, outside of S. Fla of course. Ever since 7/08/10 EVERYONE (including the Media) has protrayed him as a villian.

Why should he embrace something he doesn't want to be? (although you and I both don't really know for sure, only LBJ) yes it works for Mayweather but the "Villian" tag doesn't seem to fit LBJ. As a Heat fan, I hope he doesnt go into next year acting like a villain. Bad guys destroy everything, leave no prisoners yet (historically) don't always win. movies, comics tell you that( joke btw)

Id prefer LBJ The hero and prove he can win championships, his way.

D1JM
08-24-2011, 03:23 PM
Havent you heard? Theres a lockout in effect

So? We all know how the rose and lebron threads end up like

3mikee_
08-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Lol... glad to see he has some sense of humor and isn't just about winning 0 championships.

broncosfan4eva
08-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Actually most of the people who try to defend lebron sound even worse then those who bash him

Chronz
08-24-2011, 03:34 PM
LOL what?

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 03:34 PM
^ great point. One thing you forget that before he went to Miami he was the Hero. Now he comes to Miami by burning bridges with Cavs and their fans, and EVERYONE in the world not liking it, outside of S. Fla of course. Ever since 7/08/10 EVERYONE (including the Media) has protrayed him as a villian.

Why should he embrace something he doesn't want to be? (although you and I both don't really know for sure, only LBJ) yes it works for Mayweather but the "Villian" tag doesn't seem to fit LBJ. As a Heat fan, I hope he doesnt go into next year acting like a villain. Bad guys destroy everything, leave no prisoners yet (historically) don't always win. movies, comics tell you that( joke btw)

Id prefer LBJ The hero and prove he can win championships, his way.

Somewhat agree. Mayweather takes it to different levels because obviously boxing is a more personal sport so he can get away with being a more blatant a**h0le. Lebron in the other hand doesnt need to do any of that. He just needs to play his game and dominate like he always does (sans 4th quarters). I mean embrace the role as in dont go out of your way to be humble in situations that dont call for it. The public wants to pay to see hero vs villain i.e you vs Rose then thats what you should give them. As far as i know Lebron hasnt lost too much money endorsement wise from moving to MIA so he should just let people hate and not fight it. Whats the point? People that cheer him do so because they care.. people that boo him do so for the same reason.. in other words.. he is the most popular player in the NBA because love him or hate him, he draws a reaction from the public.

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 03:38 PM
So? We all know how the rose and lebron threads end up like

Meh i come on this site for entertainment. I personally only bash Rose and thats because Bulls fans are fun to instigate. I actually like Rose a lot. I hate his fan base hence why you always see me on some Rose thread saying something irrational about him; cuz Bulls fans make it so fun.

Evolution23
08-24-2011, 03:41 PM
You guys need a hobby. Hate is bad for your health!

blastmasta26
08-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Wasn't really that funny, but nothing wrong with making fun of yourself.

3mikee_
08-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Anybody seen the video where he took like 5 minutes to jump into a pool?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRyd6OyKh1Y

Just saw it on TV pretty funny..he just wouldn't jump

BcEuAbRsS
08-24-2011, 03:46 PM
I found it humorus.

mjm07
08-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Somewhat agree. Mayweather takes it to different levels because obviously boxing is a more personal sport so he can get away with being a more blatant a**h0le. Lebron in the other hand doesnt need to do any of that. He just needs to play his game and dominate like he always does (sans 4th quarters). I mean embrace the role as in dont go out of your way to be humble in situations that dont call for it. The public wants to pay to see hero vs villain i.e you vs Rose then thats what you should give them. As far as i know Lebron hasnt lost too much money endorsement wise from moving to MIA so he should just let people hate and not fight it. Whats the point? People that cheer him do so because they care.. people that boo him do so for the same reason.. in other words.. he is the most popular player in the NBA because love him or hate him, he draws a reaction from the public.

^^^very true.

Yes he does say unnecessary comments. But so does every single human being on earth. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I just feel that he simply could care less what pple think about him. Whatever he does will make pple love/hate him more or love/hate him less.

Even if he wins his " not 6, not 7, not 8" championships ;)

Chill_Will_24
08-24-2011, 04:03 PM
^^^very true.

Yes he does say unnecessary comments. But so does every single human being on earth. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I just feel that he simply could care less what pple think about him. Whatever he does will make pple love/hate him more or love/hate him less.

Even if he wins his " not 6, not 7, not 8" championships ;)

Yea.. lol thats wasnt one of his most intelligent moments...

ManRam
08-24-2011, 04:05 PM
still on lockout so no one must be paying attention to Mr. I Need Attention. He had to tweet something, and I see he went the obvious, make myself look humble route.

He tweets less than 99% of the NBA players I follow :laugh:

But yeah, when he tweets once a day (if that) it's because he "had to" and he's starving for attention :laugh:

Double-standard much?

MJ-BULLS
08-24-2011, 04:07 PM
funny stuff Lebron.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-24-2011, 04:10 PM

I agree. I wasn't bashing LeBron he's one of my faves... Just sayin if he wanted a hairline that bad, why not do something about it?

Cal827
08-24-2011, 05:32 PM
:facepalm:

This is quite sad.. This isn't an arrogant message, just a jab he took at himself and half of you are crying like he said that every team other than the Heat has no use in the NBA....

Come on, like you haven't seen worse message posted by athletes on facebook or twitter (yet alone some of you, who I'm sure had had a post where you took a passive-agressive jab at someone else or your own features).

I guess some people here are trying to compensate for the Derek Rose thread a few days ago, where many people came to the conclusion that Lebron and Rose are actually quite similar. :D

Avenged
08-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Wasn't funny at all to me.

But it's still not enough for him to get bashed over it. If some of you just have to bash him, might as well do it for the bad joke.

MTar786
08-24-2011, 10:31 PM
wow lebron picks on himself and people still hate on him. go back and look at my posts about lebron. Im not fan of the guy.. but wow.. u guys are so bitter.. like ur parents love him more than you or something.

shep33
08-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Not a Heat fan, but people are hating too hard on LBJ. I thought it was funny.

TheRunKiller
08-24-2011, 11:09 PM
no one cares about you or your damn twitter account, do us all of a favor and delete it

LakersMaster24
08-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Are you guys seriously hating on someone, just because he made a joke about himself?

Get a life I swear.

NYtilIdie
08-24-2011, 11:47 PM
This s**t is just ***king ridiculous.

SeoulBeatz
08-24-2011, 11:51 PM

I believe it's the complete opposite.

You're telling me that people who try to cover up all their shortcomings are SECURE about themselves? Think about that one.

I hate on Lebron as much as the next guy, but this was kinda funny and I'm glad he can finally make a joke about himself.

LakersIn5
08-25-2011, 12:19 AM
lol at the people calling LBJ a loser because of last season. well guest what? he made the finals so i guess the players of the 28 other teams are losers too huh?

23dragonzord
08-25-2011, 12:23 AM
I think everyone bashes him for stuff like this. Why would this be in the NBA forum? Take it to the heat forum since lebron is on the heat. I should make a thread about how joakim noah smiled at me when he gave me his autograph since it is a lockout, right?

lakerboy
08-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Never knew LBJ had a sense of humor

23dragonzord
08-25-2011, 12:24 AM
lol at the people calling LBJ a loser because of last season. well guest what? he made the finals so i guess the players of the 28 other teams are losers too huh?

Are they winners then?

mdm692
08-25-2011, 01:48 AM
self deprecating humor is pathetic when it becomes obvious that you just want people to like you.. hes the john cena of the nba

+1

LA_Raiders
08-25-2011, 02:21 AM

Agree... He should not care about It, but it looks like he does...

dodie53
08-25-2011, 03:02 AM
hehe
good one

Super.
08-25-2011, 03:41 AM
Hell I hate LeBron and I still thought it was funny

naps
08-25-2011, 04:05 AM

:facepalm:

You could tell this guy is a bulls fan without even looking at his avatar. Hell it seems like some people have their lives only to hate LeBron. It's pathetic.

knicks_champ
08-25-2011, 04:35 AM
Good one James!

naps
08-25-2011, 06:55 AM
Seriously, LeBron hate has crossed the border long time ago. Could you imagine if this was a tweet by any other human being except LeBron? Would he ever get bashed for this harmless tweet that was made about HIMSELF not even about somebody else or something.

Truth is your miseries ain't gonna end by hating LeBron. It's only gonna get worse when you hate someone way superior than you in individual, social, or global standard because they will continue to be superior and you will make your life hating on another human being. How sad does that sound?

stawka
08-25-2011, 07:25 AM
So Dwight disses LeBron and everyone laugh. LeBron disses HIMSELF, and everyone still hates on him for it

king4day
08-25-2011, 09:32 AM
I don't see any reason why people are so upset at this.
i didn't find it funny but isn't this what Twitter is for? To speak your mind?

Slug3
08-25-2011, 10:15 AM
Lebron could donate millions to a charity and people would still bash this guy for doing that.

Wilson
08-25-2011, 10:27 AM
Almost 100 posts about someone's receding hairline. The lock-out is truly upon us. But I still feel this is unnecessary.