PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose says he’s going to win multiple championships

godolphins
08-21-2011, 09:46 PM

B'sCeltsPatsSox
08-21-2011, 09:49 PM
I think he can if he gets another value piece to play with him.

PC
08-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Didn't quite do it on the same stage that LeBron did it on though

Khalifa21
08-21-2011, 09:50 PM
As a teams #1 option? I doubt it...

PC
08-21-2011, 09:53 PM
As a teams #1 option? I doubt it...

If the Bulls find a competent SG, I see no reason why Rose won't be able to win a chip or two

godolphins

CB4AB7VC15
Marbury will never win a title as a number one option.

giventofly
08-21-2011, 09:54 PM
I almost thought Rose said "Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4...". I laughed.

Cal827
08-21-2011, 09:55 PM
"Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4.."

LOL so much for the "humble" kid Bulls homers call him.. Just like with what people said about Lebron..... He should win before proclaiming himself a winner of multiple titles.

giventofly
08-21-2011, 09:56 PM

LOL so much for the "humble" kid Bulls homers call him.. Just like with what people said about Lebron..... He should win before proclaiming himself a winner of multiple titles.
...?

Cal827
08-21-2011, 09:59 PM
...?

Sorry, I'm kinda out of it right now... I meant that he shouldn't be saying that he's going to win multiple championships.... although this could very well happen (they need to add though), saying it before actually winning leads to backlash, like in Lebron's case.

Gators123
08-21-2011, 10:00 PM
lol @ tagging "humble"

KnicksorBust
08-21-2011, 10:08 PM
Derrick Rose, the player I hate to love. Nobody let that get out. Why can't he be in the West and not on the Bulls?

This guy is everything you'd want out of a franchise player including the leadership, work ethic, and talent. I don't think it will happen but I would have said the same thing about Dirk so you never know...

DaBear
08-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Derrick Rose didn't wait until he joined a superstar team to say this. He knows he can win a championship being the #1 guy. It'll happen...just wait fellas.

gaughan333
08-21-2011, 10:15 PM
I find it hard to believe derrick said "not 1, not 2, etc."

Gators123
08-21-2011, 10:16 PM
edit

gwrighter
08-21-2011, 10:16 PM
So humble:rolleyes:

TheRunKiller
08-21-2011, 10:21 PM

at least he didn't join a super team and promise 8 championships. unlike some one :rolleyes:

D Roses Bulls
08-21-2011, 10:22 PM

at least he didn't join a super team and promise 8 championships. unlike some one :rolleyes:

and he didn't say it on National TV

godolphins
08-21-2011, 10:27 PM

When did Lebron promise eight championships? He never promised it, he just said "We believe we can win multiple championships if we take care of business and do it the right way." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLWjx3Mvt8 Point to me where he promised multiple championships in that video.

And who edited my tag!!

More-Than-Most
08-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Why not just keep your mouth shut and at least win 1 first.

Gators123
08-21-2011, 10:28 PM
When did Lebron promise eight championships? He never promised it, he just said "We believe we can win multiple championships if we take care of business and do it the right way." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLWjx3Mvt8 Point to me where he promised multiple championships.

And who edited my tag!!

Probably a Bulls mod.

j11430
08-21-2011, 10:29 PM
He's a great player, give him some other good players to work with and nothings impossible. If he's as good as he is this early in his career I don't see anything wrong with this statement

TheRunKiller
08-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Why not just keep your mouth shut and at least win 1 first.

what do you want him to say? nope i don't think i will ever win a championship? something like that?

Cal827
08-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Well to be fair on Lebrons case, he was directly asked how many championships he's going to get in front of the Miami fans... what exactly did you expect him to say? "Oh we might win a championship here and there, but the main reason that I joined the Heat was because I could share bunk beds with my buddy Dwayne, because I'm scared of the dark!" You really think that with the signing of 3 stars, that the Heat fans would have expected him to say, "we might win?" I do think he's arrogant as hell, but not mainly because of these statements.

Rose was asked about his MVP trophy, and then went on talking about how he's sure he's going to win championships. There wasn't a giant crowd pressuring him to say it, he just rambled on. He's a great player, but he's not as different from Lebron as people think.

Federal Reserve
08-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Rose is a choker. Wake me up when he does something relevant in the playoffs.

giventofly
08-21-2011, 10:36 PM
He didn't. It was poor writing by the author of the article.

Cal827
08-21-2011, 10:38 PM
what do you want him to say? nope i don't think i will ever win a championship? something like that?

lol well what did you expect Lebron to say at the Heat party?

85BearsDefense
08-21-2011, 10:38 PM
Rose is a choker. Wake me up when he does something relevant in the playoffs.

Idk he took the defending champion celtics to 7 games as a rookie

He carried the bulls past the pacers and hawks

you awake yet

TheRunKiller
08-21-2011, 10:39 PM
lol well what did you expect Lebron to say at the Heat party?

don't compare what rose said to what lebron said because it was nothing like it

six
08-21-2011, 10:41 PM

Perhaps he was poking fun at Lebron? :laugh2:

Sactown
08-21-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't have a problem with players saying these types of things.. but they should be ready to be bashed if they can't live up to them.. he's confident just like Lebron was, who cares?

RZZZA
08-21-2011, 10:43 PM
ANOTHER Derrick Rose hate thread? there's at least 2 started every day on this forum. It's insane.

For a guy many of you proclaim to dislike, you really love to talk about him. It's like a Lebron thing now on this forum. 2 guys you can always count on getting multi page threads: Lebron and Derrick Rose.

Cal827
08-21-2011, 10:44 PM
don't compare what rose said to what lebron said because it was nothing like it

lol How are they absolutely different? In the end, they both said that they are going to win multiple championships before actually winning one. Doesn't really matter the setting in which the made the statement made in. Most people here (including myself) think that it is possible for both of them to win.

RZZZA
08-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Everybody loves Derrick Rose and everybody hates Lebron, that's the difference.

lol, seriously, get over it. Lebron and the Heat made themselves a target in the NBA, even Kevin Love said it...the league hates the Heat and wants to stick it to Lebron.

Nobody hates Derrick Rose, only this forum does.

23dragonzord
08-21-2011, 10:46 PM
He's still humble and didnt join a superteam and have a concert. Yeah lebron said he'd win multiple championships. What do you want him to say? "I think we can grab at least one championship after sacrificing millions to play with wade and bosh, yeah 1 sounds about right." #let'salloverreactsomemore

gaughan333
08-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Perhaps he was poking fun at Lebron? :laugh2:
That doesn't really sound like Rose though.

Avenged
08-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Probably will. Last time he mentioned about being MVP and it happened.

btw, why is it the same people are always complaining in every damn thread?? Just discuss the subject!

Stuckey#3
08-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Why is it whenever journalists/bloggers stir up **** about DRose in an article and "quote" him as saying something they don't have video? Print/internet jounalists are full of **** and edit interviews to read with controversy. I have been interviewed by print journalists a handfull of times and every time I was misquoted. Until I see video of this I call ********.

RZZZA
08-21-2011, 11:05 PM
^ good point

XpLiCiTT
08-21-2011, 11:07 PM
He has just a good of chance as anyone else

Slimsim
08-21-2011, 11:09 PM
ANOTHER Derrick Rose hate thread? there's at least 2 started every day on this forum. It's insane.

For a guy many of you proclaim to dislike, you really love to talk about him. It's like a Lebron thing now on this forum. 2 guys you can always count on getting multi page threads: Lebron and Derrick Rose.

So sensitive

RZZZA
08-21-2011, 11:11 PM
yeah well, let's start 2 melo hate threads every day see how you like it

Kashmir13579
08-21-2011, 11:13 PM
I'm sorry? Did Rose just stick it to his hometown team on national television; then go team up with Dwight Howard and Kevin Durant in Orlando?

Oh.. he didnt?

Well then, i wish you luck Derrick Rose. Thats right - i said it. But you're gonna have to make it passed my Knicks.

netsgiantsyanks
08-21-2011, 11:16 PM

there's nothing wrong with being optimistic about the future, guy

netsgiantsyanks
08-21-2011, 11:18 PM
I'm sorry? Did Rose just stick it to his hometown team on national television; then go team up with Dwight Howard and Kevin Durant in Orlando?

Oh.. he didnt?

Well then, i wish you luck Derrick Rose. Thats right - i said it. But you're gonna have to make it passed my Knicks.

at least he didnt **** on them and leave them hopeless :shrug:

2nd bolded: OH SNAPZ

TheRunKiller
08-21-2011, 11:21 PM

Oh.. he didnt?

don't worry, I'm not worried about the Bulls getting *past* the Knicks

Avenged
08-21-2011, 11:24 PM
The Knicks have a bright future ahead, but the Bulls do as well and are much more complete. They're not the Bulls main concern.

IndyRealist
08-21-2011, 11:27 PM

He didn't. If you go to the link to the original article, that is absolutely not part of the quote.

RZZZA
08-21-2011, 11:29 PM
I hope the entire East gets stronger, and quick. I'm sick of the West lording it over us.

that trophy is coming back East, and gosh darn it I hope any team in the East EXCEPT the Heat win it

Bulls_fan90
08-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Didn't Derrick Rose say the same thing about winning MVP last season? How did that turn out?

Raps08-09 Champ
08-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Obviously.

What was he suppose to say?

You'd want your stars to say they're bringing the title home.

six
08-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Didn't Derrick Rose say the same thing about winning MVP last season? How did that turn out?

Yes,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e46sj3XPOxc

Sadds The Gr8
08-21-2011, 11:45 PM

Probably will. Last time he mentioned about being MVP and it happened.

btw, why is it the same people are always complaining in every damn thread?? Just discuss the subject!

:cricket:

RZZZA
08-21-2011, 11:47 PM
let me just illustrate my point by bumping all the derrick rose hate threads in the past few days

actually i shouldn't since its probably against the rules

WildcatsPride
08-21-2011, 11:48 PM
To get multiple championships, you got to win your first one first. I think he can do it, however someone besides Rose is going to have to provide a scoring threat in the playoffs. That's why they struggled in every round, no one but Rose was a threat.

Kyben36
08-21-2011, 11:53 PM
I think he can if he gets another value piece to play with him.

it actualy came down to him not playing well against miami, maybe he has been talking with blake or other players about joining him or joining them, who knows, I have the upmost confidence in him though, last thing he said was why cant I be MVP, well, he was. he has been steller, and as long as he keeps working, he can do anything.

stawka
08-21-2011, 11:56 PM
I wonder how bad the LeBron bashing would have been if he were to say this instead of PSD's golden child. Oh wait...

Hawkeye15
08-22-2011, 12:07 AM
How is Rose getting heat here??? He is a great young player with confidence, and TEAM goals, which we should embrace in young athletes. I honestly love the things Rose says. His game will speak for him, and sure, he and his team have a lot to live up to, but he makes the claims we want our favorite athletes to make. Winning championships.

I am critical of Rose as a player at times, but the mere fact that Rose isn't looked at as a refreshing star in sports bothers me. He is EXACTLY what we want our sports heroes to be

Avenged
08-22-2011, 12:10 AM
How is Rose getting heat here??? He is a great young player with confidence, and TEAM goals, which we should embrace in young athletes. I honestly love the things Rose says. His game will speak for him, and sure, he and his team have a lot to live up to, but he makes the claims we want our favorite athletes to make. Winning championships.

I am critical of Rose as a player at times, but the mere fact that Rose isn't looked at as a refreshing star in sports bothers me. He is EXACTLY what we want our sports heroes to be

I hear ya.

Unfortunately, you and I know very well that PSD wouldn't be PSD without someone getting bashed in every thread. :laugh2:

LA_Raiders
08-22-2011, 12:53 AM
NBA has stacked talent young teams, Its going to be hard to win multiples... 3peats are gone IMO...

Kashmir13579
08-22-2011, 01:00 AM
[/B]

at least he didnt **** on them and leave them hopeless :shrug:

2nd bolded: OH SNAPZ

I'm horrible with the sarcasm. :shrug: I know Rose didn't do that.

don't worry, I'm not worried about the Bulls getting *past* the Knicks

Passed:

1. Having completed the act of passing.
2. having received a passing grade on an examination or test, or successfully completed a school course, year, or winning an NBA playoff series.

When do “past” and “passed” get confused? Often, writers muddle the words past and passed in sentences such as:
“The Knicks passed the Bulls on their way towards the Finals.”

It’s common to see this written as:

“The Knicks past the Bulls on their way towards the Finals.”

But the word should be passed

Kashmir13579
08-22-2011, 01:04 AM
The Knicks have a bright future ahead, but the Bulls do as well and are much more complete. They're not the Bulls main concern.

It was just friendly banter. Just to clarify, I fully expect everything to go wrong for the Knicks in the coming years. I'm already mentally prepared for it.

D Roses Bulls
08-22-2011, 01:07 AM
I know not all knick fans are bashing him, but to the one's that are, he is not stephon marbury. he is not going to be the same player as he was.

rapjuicer06
08-22-2011, 01:09 AM
I don't see Rose winning a championship any time soon. I like when people say things like this though. You're never going to hear a star player say, "Naw, I don't think we can win a bunch let alone 1." Why him saying that being a problem is beyond me.

But in all honesty, I see some problems with this team going forward. Boozer is getting older and is a bit injury prone. Gibson I could see wanting out (like Gortat from Orlando) to start some where else, and if they bring in an offensive SG, I see that hurting them on the defensive side of the ball. So while they'll score more, they could potentially allow a lot more as well. Rose needs Dwight if he is going to want to win multiple championships. But again that's just my opinion on it

TheRunKiller
08-22-2011, 01:11 AM
my bad, passed just didn't look right in that sentence.

D Roses Bulls
08-22-2011, 01:11 AM
I don't see Rose winning a championship any time soon. I like when people say things like this though. You're never going to hear a star player say, "Naw, I don't think we can win a bunch let alone 1." Why him saying that being a problem is beyond me.

But in all honesty, I see some problems with this team going forward. Boozer is getting older and is a bit injury prone. Gibson I could see wanting out (like Gortat from Orlando) to start some where else, and if they bring in an offensive SG, I see that hurting them on the defensive side of the ball. So while they'll score more, they could potentially allow a lot more as well. Rose needs Dwight if he is going to want to win multiple championships. But again that's just my opinion on it

thats the same thing people said, the ones who weren't laughing this time last year when he said about the mvp.

Kashmir13579
08-22-2011, 01:13 AM
I know not all knick fans are bashing him, but to the one's that are, he is not stephon marbury. he is not going to be the same player as he was.

Saying his game (not his attitude) is similar to Marbury isn't bashing him. The comparison is a compliment. Marbury's head got in the way. He was crazy as ****. That won't happen with Rose.

Kashmir13579
08-22-2011, 01:15 AM
my bad, passed just didn't look right in that sentence.

haha thats alright, dude. I mess up on stupid grammar all the time. This is a sports website though and I'm not an english professor, so there is really no reason to point it out when you see a mistake. :)

D Roses Bulls
08-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Saying his game (not his attitude) is similar to Marbury isn't bashing him. The comparison is a compliment. Marbury's head got in the way. He was crazy as ****. That won't happen with Rose.

no cause marbury was a selfish *****. he made the knicks worse when he landed with them. do you not see how good the nets were when they traded him for kidd.

Kashmir13579
08-22-2011, 01:21 AM
no cause marbury was a selfish *****. he made the knicks worse when he landed with them. do you not see how good the nets were when they traded him for kidd.

He was selfless enough to average over 10 assists. Look, dude, i'm not saying Marbury wasn't a selfish *****, but the fact that he averaged over 10 assists in multiple seasons proves that he had it in his arsenal. "Mentally" includes being a selfish *****.

MJ-BULLS
08-22-2011, 01:24 AM
Rose didn't say anything like up too lebron's level.

Nothing wrong to have a little Confidence.

rapjuicer06
08-22-2011, 01:26 AM
thats the same thing people said, the ones who weren't laughing this time last year when he said about the mvp.

Ehh, people know my stance on his "MVP" season. But I see teams (along with the Bulls) getting better obviously. I see the Knicks moving up into the top 4 with the Bulls, Magic and Heat. I see next year (if there is one) shaping up like this.

1.Heat 2. Bulls 3. Knicks 4. Magic.

I see the Bulls struggling against the Knicks. I think the Knicks match up very well now, even before teams do anything FA wise. I think Amare would kill Boozer and I see Anthony getting the best of Deng. Rose would have to kill it in that series, but I don't see him being able to pull that out. And even if the Bulls win that, the Heat are winning in all next year IMO. I hate to say it, but I think they're going to go nuts on the league

PurpleJesus
08-22-2011, 01:27 AM
rose is predicting multiple championships for the team that made him the #1 pick...he isnt making this prediction after joining a team with another top 5 player, and another top 20 player...he also never said it was going to be easy...something Lebron did say.

Bruno
08-22-2011, 01:45 AM
I'm sure he will. He's young and he's a part of a great organization. This new Bulls/Heat rivalry will be one for the ages. The Bulls will need another piece to be able to get past Miami more than once, IMO. The Bulls are in a great position to win two titles by the time Rose is 32, CBA pending.

MJ-BULLS
08-22-2011, 01:50 AM
I'm sure he will. He's young and he's a part of a great organization. This new Bulls/Heat rivalry will be one for the ages. The Bulls will need another piece to be able to get past Miami more than once, IMO. The Bulls are in a great position to win two titles by the time Rose is 32, CBA pending.

agree. I would be extremely happy with one at least. :laugh2: 2 would be more than fantastic.

flyeaglesfly607
08-22-2011, 02:01 AM
this means not 1, but at least 2. see lebron, thats how you motivate fans

Raph12
08-22-2011, 02:21 AM
I don't get why these guys love to talk about it so much, like in the playoffs when he said he'd take over the series and watched as they lost in 5... Just play the game and do your talking after damnit.

gotoHcarolina52
08-22-2011, 02:24 AM
Derrick Rose needs to find a way to get out of the Eastern Conference before worrying about winning a championship, let alone multiple championships.

Chronz
08-22-2011, 02:28 AM
Its no big deal but its worse than what Bron said.

Idk he took the defending champion celtics to 7 games as a rookie

He carried the bulls past the pacers and hawks

you awake yet
You don't have to exaggerate to get your point across.

I didn't realize the Celtics without KG were defending champs

Or that beating clearly inferior squads was to be commended.

ChiSox219
08-22-2011, 02:28 AM
Why can't I be MVP?

MJ-BULLS
08-22-2011, 02:34 AM
Why can't I be MVP?

Because he cant be. don't you get it.

Ovratd1up
08-22-2011, 02:35 AM
I'm horrible with the sarcasm. :shrug: I know Rose didn't do that.

Passed:

1. Having completed the act of passing.
2. having received a passing grade on an examination or test, or successfully completed a school course, year, or winning an NBA playoff series.

When do “past” and “passed” get confused? Often, writers muddle the words past and passed in sentences such as:

It’s common to see this written as:

“The Knicks past the Bulls on their way towards the Finals.”

But the word should be passed

No dude.

it's
and

“The Knicks have gotten past the Bulls and are on their way towards the Finals.”

Bulls_fan90
08-22-2011, 02:41 AM
I don't get why these guys love to talk about it so much, like in the playoffs when he said he'd take over the series and watched as they lost in 5... Just play the game and do your talking after damnit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e46sj3XPOxc

naps
08-22-2011, 03:04 AM

Ahh...How about when you people criticize LeBron for the same thing?

MJ-BULLS
08-22-2011, 03:20 AM
Ahh...How about when you people criticize LeBron for the same thing?

Lebron's thing was way different.

naps
08-22-2011, 03:28 AM
I personally don't see anything wrong with what Rose said. He's on a good team and they will only get better. You definitely don't expect your franchise player to say anything else besides championship aspirations. If you at least don't believe you can do it, how are you gonna do it in real life? I like what he said. Now it's his job to prove it. If anyone is bashing Rose for this please ask yourself honestly would you still bash him if he was your franchise player? However, I find it very funny that sensitive Bulls fans (the ones that are always all over LeBron hate threads and hate/bash him for the same aspirations) are complaining here.

naps
08-22-2011, 03:29 AM

Nope, the summary is the same. Both of them are wanting and predicting multiple championships. Nothing is wrong with either one. Don't try to twist it because it's not different.

MJ-BULLS
08-22-2011, 03:33 AM
Nope, the summary is the same. Both of them are wanting and predicting multiple championships. Nothing is wrong with either one. Don't try to twist it because it's not different.

Both of them are predicting chips, i understand that, but you cant be serious, not one, not two.....?

Its going to be easy......?

In the stage lebron did it, its very different. :shrug:

naps
08-22-2011, 03:59 AM
Both of them are predicting chips, i understand that, but you cant be serious, not one, not two.....?

Its going to be easy......?

In the stage lebron did it, its very different. :shrug:

Same thing. What LeBron said was normal for the situation he was in. The best player on the planet, who's only 25, joined arguably the 2nd best, and another top 15 player, that never happened in league history. I was not surprised at all with what he said. Not at all. And I am not surprised with what Rose said as well.

You are a mod and you are trying to twist things..smh...

SteBO
08-22-2011, 07:59 AM
Rose shouldn't be catching any heat here because he's just being confident. He led his team to the ECF in his 3rd year in the league so I don't see why that's wrong. However, the same should go for LeBron. There's no reason why he can't predict he can multiple championships; I don't care what the "stage" was. Get over it already and just enjoy these two guys going at it for years to come because the Heat and Bulls will be battling for east supremacy for years to come.

MTar786
08-22-2011, 08:21 AM
he will never win a ring as the main player

DLeeicious
08-22-2011, 09:47 AM
loooooooooooooool at some of the responses on the first couple pages. People couldn't be more jealous of Rose and will just spin things however they can to hate on him.

Must be difficult trying to hard to hate someone all the time who is just so damn loveable, but you guys manage.

:eyebrow:

TMAC94
08-22-2011, 09:48 AM
i think he'll get at least one, but they need a good SG.

justinnum1
08-22-2011, 09:53 AM
he will never win a ring as the main player

Most likely. They need a number 1 option that is not the PG.

avon_barksdale
08-22-2011, 10:02 AM
why everythin drose do get overblown all the time?

yoseppii12
08-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Rose isn't cocky he's just confident. The kid has taken big leeps each year in this league. Look at his rookie tape and now look at it from last year. Completely different player constantly evolving.

Not to mention, he was just the regular season champ, went to the ECF against the monstars haha. Won the MVP (even though it was only because Lebron was on a team with Wade, Durant was with Westbrook, and Dwight's team was comparable to the Bulls finished with a worse record-probably because of SVG). Still all things considered the guy had a real good year last year at the age of 22.

He's probably sitting here thinking, well I got the coach that obviously gets the most out of his players (went from one of the last teams in the playoffs last year to #1 overall seed with just 4 players that played minutes on the team the year before-thats a huge overachievement), he's shown us he can take over games, create shots all over the floor, hit shots in clutch time, and do what he needs of his team to win, and this kid has been a proven winner for his amount of experience he has and at all levels; 2 High School championships, NCCA championship appearance (OT Loss), and an ECF visit in first 3 years.

Like if that was your resume and what you're looking at as a team then I'd feel pretty confident myself...wouldn't you?

And don't get me wrong, Rose being humble is good but Michael Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Russel (guys that won multiple ships) were not humble. They were extremely confident and anyone that plays basketball knows its all about swagger. If Rose stayed humble beyond this last season that would be an extreme negative for his game.

Shmontaine
08-22-2011, 10:52 AM
did drose say it was going to be easy? no
did drose say johny pax could run the point and just "throw it up and we'll go get it"?? no

while there are similarities to the two conversations, to say what rose said was worse isn't looking at things objectively...

the whole interview linked -- some other interesting quotes:

After the Heat series, you said your conditioning wasn’t good enough. What are you doing this summer to improve it?

DR: Well, it’s the first time I ever lifted weight besides college. I think that’s gonna help me evolve my game. I know it’s going to be hard because I really don’t like lifting like that, but I’ll do anything to win, anything to get that advantage. Benching, squats, sit-ups, push-ups… Everything you can think of, I’m doing it right now on one-hour sessions from Monday to Friday. I’m on the court from like 8.30 to 9.30, then go home, sleep till like 1 and then I go to my conditioning.

Are you working on any other aspect of your game?

DR: Just trying to be consistent, be sharp and work on my post-up game.

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/barrigon/2011/08/20/derrick-rose-im-going-to-win-multiple-championships/

I like he's getting stronger... should be scary for the rest of the pg's if he wasn't scary enough... post up game?? yes, please..

edit: i like how the OP says he's not trying to hate, then creates a "humble" tag... then gets mad when it's removed... sure, not trying to hate at all...

Fnom11
08-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Derrick Rose talks about winning multiple championships- Humble.
Lebron James talks about winning multiple championships- Egotistical monster.

In b4 someone claims it's the way they said it.

Shmontaine
08-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Derrick Rose talks about winning multiple championships- Humble.
Lebron James talks about winning multiple championships- Egotistical monster.

In b4 someone claims it's the way they said it.

90% of communication is non-verbal...
10% of communication is the words that come out of your mouth...

something lebron needs to understand...

SteBO
08-22-2011, 11:40 AM
Re-hashing old occurances from over a year ago that's as silly and overblown as this one regarding LeBron is very tiring in all honesty :sigh:

Hustlenomics
08-22-2011, 11:43 AM
how dare he say he'll win multiple championships

theheatles
08-22-2011, 11:49 AM
d roses leadership skills are so overblown...

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Rose shouldn't be catching any heat here because he's just being confident. He led his team to the ECF in his 3rd year in the league so I don't see why that's wrong. However, the same should go for LeBron. There's no reason why he can't predict he can multiple championships; I don't care what the "stage" was. Get over it already and just enjoy these two guys going at it for years to come because the Heat and Bulls will be battling for east supremacy for years to come.

I agree: get over it. It was fun and the cool thing to do to hate on Lebron for "the decision" last year..but...that's so last year!

It's gotten old now. Time to hate Lebron and the Heat for different reasons, like say, for the fact that they stand in the way between my team and a championship!

Hugbees
08-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Rose, sure as hell is not a top 5 player, he barely even skims the top 10.
Lebron, Dwight, Wade, Kobe, Durant, Paul, Carmelo, Deron, Dirk, *Rose. What in the world makes you think you can lead a team to a ring? You're sure as hell not going to be playing with any other members on that list, and remember Marbury? You're him and he never did **** in the league either. Lets all stop allowing the ******** MVP voting system to cloud our minds for who he really is as a player.

ragee
08-22-2011, 12:03 PM
So is every superstar going to say they are going to win multiple championships? I like how he said it though... He is not being arrogant... He is just confident on himself... Out of all the young superstars, I think Dwight will win the first championship... The dude has the most impact in games... All he needs is a decent supporting cast...

Shmontaine
08-22-2011, 12:06 PM
Rose, sure as hell is not a top 5 player, he barely even skims the top 10.
Lebron, Dwight, Wade, Kobe, Durant, Paul, Carmelo, Deron, Dirk, *Rose. What in the world makes you think you can lead a team to a ring? You're sure as hell not going to be playing with any other members on that list, and remember Marbury? You're him and he never did **** in the league either. Lets all stop allowing the ******** MVP voting system to cloud our minds for who he really is as a player.

well, dirk being your #9 won it, so being your #10 doesn't seem like such a stretch now does it...

yep, the mvp system is only ******** when drose wins... i guess by that logic, lbj shouldn't have won...

i think your mind's clouded enough as it is... drink some coffee and wake up..

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 12:08 PM
I still don't know why some people put Kobe in the top 5 but then say Rose is "barely top 10".

Their stats for last year were nearly IDENTICAL!

PlezPlayDKnicks
08-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Rose shouldn't be catching any heat here because he's just being confident. He led his team to the ECF in his 3rd year in the league so I don't see why that's wrong. However, the same should go for LeBron. There's no reason why he can't predict he can multiple championships; I don't care what the "stage" was. Get over it already and just enjoy these two guys going at it for years to come because the Heat and Bulls & Knicks:clap: will be battling for east supremacy for years to come.

fixed

ManRam
08-22-2011, 12:29 PM
I don't care if players say they're going to win championships...confidence is fine.

I don't care enough to read and see how all the fans here are reacting, but I can only imagine the irony that probably is occurring. :laugh:

DR_1
08-22-2011, 12:32 PM
I almost thought Rose said "Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4...". I laughed.

Same lol

DR_1
08-22-2011, 12:35 PM
d roses leadership skills are so overblown...

Oh really? A third year player wins the MVP and powers his team to the league's best record, all while his teammates praise his leadership? Don't make me laugh.

SteBO
08-22-2011, 12:52 PM
fixed
:) Silly me. Very true indeed.

SteBO
08-22-2011, 12:52 PM
I don't care if players say they're going to win championships...confidence is fine.

I don't care enough to read and see how all the fans here are reacting, but I can only imagine the irony that probably is occurring. :laugh:
:sigh: tell me about it.

D Roses Bulls
08-22-2011, 12:53 PM
there is nothin wrong sayin this in an interview. he didn't say this on national tv or nothing, but if he brings out a "check my stats" or "MVP" t-shirt or says he's going to start throwing out ally oops to john paxson, then I will have to start bashing him.

Chronz
08-22-2011, 12:53 PM

Yeah he said it in the moment of a celebration amongst a **** load of fans while being the best player on the planet.

Meanwhile Rose brings it up in a one on one setting, want to know what Bron said when he was asked in the same setting. He spoke of all the hard work required to accomplish this goal. Same ****.

JordansBulls
08-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Marbury will never win a title as a number one option.

When did Marbury ever come close to leading a team to the top seed in the NBA and even close to even being top 5 in MVP voting yet alone win it?

Chronz
08-22-2011, 12:56 PM
there is nothin wrong sayin this in an interview. he didn't say this on national tv or nothing, but if he brings out a "check my stats" or "MVP" t-shirt then I will have to bash him or says he's going to start throwing out ally oops to john paxson, then I will have to start bashing him.

Its more understandable if your playing to the crowd and hyping them up, interviews are when you should conduct yourself with dignity. Don't try to portray Bron in a negative light just to absolve Rose, they are both cut from the same cloth. Neither one is more right or wrong in the matter.

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Its more understandable if your playing to the crowd and hyping them up, interviews are when you should conduct yourself with dignity. Don't try to portray Bron in a negative light just to absolve Rose, they are both cut from the same cloth. Neither one is more right or wrong in the matter.

That's insulting to Bulls fans. :eyebrow:

Cal827
08-22-2011, 01:49 PM

+1...

Damn some Bulls fans here are getting defensive though. Don't worry guys, I'm sure your GM will attempt to make the appropriate moves to surround Rose with players that can help the team win at least once during Rose's tenure there.

Chronz
08-22-2011, 01:51 PM
That's insulting to Bulls fans. :eyebrow:

Bron isn't the unethical monster you make him out to be.

SteBO
08-22-2011, 01:54 PM
I honestly wouldn't bother trying to swing people(not RZZZA though) the other way, because they already have their heels dug in the sand. No point trying dude.

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 02:03 PM

Certainly not. I don't think he's unethical OR a monster, but neither do I think Bulls fans appreciate Derrick being compared to Lebron and having someone say they're cut from the same cloth. This is still two rival fanbases you're talking about with a sizable amount of dislike between them.

Hugbees
08-22-2011, 02:25 PM
I still don't know why some people put Kobe in the top 5 but then say Rose is "barely top 10".

Their stats for last year were nearly IDENTICAL!

well, dirk being your #9 won it, so being your #10 doesn't seem like such a stretch now does it...

yep, the mvp system is only ******** when drose wins... i guess by that logic, lbj shouldn't have won...

i think your mind's clouded enough as it is... drink some coffee and wake up..

Remember when your boy Jordan lost out on those MVPs, it certainly was ridiculous back then huh, but not now? Best stats would of been Lebron, most valuable would of been Dwight. So however you spell it out, he loses. Why are Bulls fans so defensive when it comes to UNBIASED AND FAIR judgements on their beloved combo-guard. They're so typical, stat whores that don't really see the complete picture, or realize that Rose has the Ball literally 65-70% of the time.
Dirk had a great playoff series yes, but had tremendous production from his entire team. Even a bulls fan should be able to realize Dirk's cast is farrrrrrrrrr superior than Rose's. I judge these players by their overall value, and there is nothing absurd about my top 10. It is probably the most moderate(meaning least amount of controversy) list out there. Kobe is fresh off two championships, he obviously deserves to be in the top 5 still. You probably think Rose is better than Kobe right now don't you?

synister281
08-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Season is in a lockout so the NBA forum turns to two topics:

1) Lebron is a choker
2) Rose is overrated

Yep, thats about it.

HuRRiCaNeS324
08-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Of course he won't get crucified for saying this like Lebron did....

Chill_Will_24
08-22-2011, 02:47 PM

As much as i hate to say it your forgetting the Knicks. They are gonna be a problem for you guys for years too. Very dangerous team.

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Remember when your boy Jordan lost out on those MVPs, it certainly was ridiculous back then huh, but not now? Best stats would of been Lebron, most valuable would of been Dwight. So however you spell it out, he loses. Why are Bulls fans so defensive when it comes to UNBIASED AND FAIR judgements on their beloved combo-guard. They're so typical, stat whores that don't really see the complete picture, or realize that Rose has the Ball literally 65-70% of the time.
Dirk had a great playoff series yes, but had tremendous production from his entire team. Even a bulls fan should be able to realize Dirk's cast is farrrrrrrrrr superior than Rose's. I judge these players by their overall value, and there is nothing absurd about my top 10. It is probably the most moderate(meaning least amount of controversy) list out there. Kobe is fresh off two championships, he obviously deserves to be in the top 5 still. You probably think Rose is better than Kobe right now don't you?

You call us stat whores then say Lebron was more deserving of the MVP based on his stats?

You put Kobe in your top 5 then say its based on his past achievements

^ those are the two things that jump out at me right away about your post. If we're talking about the 2010-2011 season, there's no reason why there should be such a huge gap between Kobe and Rose.

I'm sick of this MVP argument, why we're still talking about this I'll never know. Rose won because he was the best player on the best team with the best storyline that people enjoyed. Lebron was hated by almost everyone, Dwight was on a bad team that underachieved.

Chill_Will_24
08-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Rose isn't cocky he's just confident. The kid has taken big leeps each year in this league. Look at his rookie tape and now look at it from last year. Completely different player constantly evolving.

Not to mention, he was just the regular season champ, went to the ECF against the monstars haha. Won the MVP (even though it was only because Lebron was on a team with Wade, Durant was with Westbrook, and Dwight's team was comparable to the Bulls finished with a worse record-probably because of SVG). Still all things considered the guy had a real good year last year at the age of 22.

He's probably sitting here thinking, well I got the coach that obviously gets the most out of his players (went from one of the last teams in the playoffs last year to #1 overall seed with just 4 players that played minutes on the team the year before-thats a huge overachievement), he's shown us he can take over games, create shots all over the floor, hit shots in clutch time, and do what he needs of his team to win, and this kid has been a proven winner for his amount of experience he has and at all levels; 2 High School championships, NCCA championship appearance (OT Loss), and an ECF visit in first 3 years.

Like if that was your resume and what you're looking at as a team then I'd feel pretty confident myself...wouldn't you?

And don't get me wrong, Rose being humble is good but Michael Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Russel (guys that won multiple ships) were not humble. They were extremely confident and anyone that plays basketball knows its all about swagger. If Rose stayed humble beyond this last season that would be an extreme negative for his game.

You sir, are a credit to Bulls fans. I agree with everything you said.

miller74
08-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Im not fan of either team, but crucify this guy, burry and trash him like everyone did for lebron. String him up!!!!!!!!!

joeym
08-22-2011, 03:04 PM
When did Marbury ever come close to leading a team to the top seed in the NBA and even close to even being top 5 in MVP voting yet alone win it?

I think he was being facetious...

ChiSox219
08-22-2011, 03:12 PM
I think this is a prime example of cocky vs confident.

GhostfaceDrilla
08-22-2011, 03:13 PM
He can. But people need to realize that winning one championship is hard. As long as players such as Dirk, Kobe, Lebron (yes he is still the best), Wade, Howard, Durant are in the league it is going to be difficult.

Shmontaine
08-22-2011, 03:15 PM

stopped reading after this 'unbiased' comment...:rolleyes:

Hugbees
08-22-2011, 03:15 PM
You call us stat whores then say Lebron was more deserving of the MVP based on his stats?

You put Kobe in your top 5 then say its based on his past achievements

^ those are the two things that jump out at me right away about your post. If we're talking about the 2010-2011 season, there's no reason why there should be such a huge gap between Kobe and Rose.

I'm sick of this MVP argument, why we're still talking about this I'll never know. Rose won because he was the best player on the best team with the best storyline that people enjoyed. Lebron was hated by almost everyone, Dwight was on a bad team that underachieved.

Honestly you glance at a portion of a sentence and focus on it, rather than taking my entire post in its entirety. If you don't want to talk about the MVP then why do you feel its necessary to respond? Why do you people have such a chip on your shoulder when it comes time to objectively look at him?

I gave you two choices that normally serve the criteria for the choosing of the so called "MVP". For the stat people, the nod would be Lebron's, for the Value people (my personal choice for the award) it would go to Dwight. That's a huge difference than what you are trying to imply and I'm just saying either way you view it, Rose wasn't tops in any of those categories so how does he deserve it?
So you do think Rose is already better than Kobe then? Who else would follow that same sentiment but a biased Bulls fan? I'll tell you what if you don't think the gap is that close, the way we can prove it is by you choosing any player from my previous list and we'll make a poll to see who everyone (not just bulls fans) would pick if they had to decide on either play for the upcoming season. You'd lose them all bro. Is he beating out Dirk? Durant? Deron? The only person you'd have a shot against is Melo and I doubt you'd even win that one.

ChiSox219
08-22-2011, 03:18 PM
Here's the other thing, Lebron made his statement in a more brazen manner but also, it came just after he essentially gave up during the playoffs and jumped to a team that had two of the best players in the league. If that doesn't leave a foul taste, I don't know what does.

If Rose had quit against Miami, held a nationally televised press conference to announce where he was taking his talents to, then said he wasn't going to win one championship but 8 with his new buddies Dwight Howard and Kevin Durant, maybe we could compare the statements.

Hugbees
08-22-2011, 03:20 PM
stopped reading after this 'unbiased' comment...:rolleyes:

Truth hurts. Sorry bro.

Shmontaine
08-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Truth hurts. Sorry bro.

truth??? you can have an opinion, that's fine... you don't like drose, got it... but your 'observations' are far from objective...

SteBO
08-22-2011, 03:26 PM
As much as i hate to say it your forgetting the Knicks. They are gonna be a problem for you guys for years too. Very dangerous team.
I acknowledged in an earlier post of mine. You're right, the Knicks will be a problem for sure. Silly me for leaving them out.

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Honestly you glance at a portion of a sentence and focus on it, rather than taking my entire post in its entirety. If you don't want to talk about the MVP then why do you feel its necessary to respond? Why do you people have such a chip on your shoulder when it comes time to objectively look at him?

I gave you two choices that normally serve the criteria for the choosing of the so called "MVP". For the stat people, the nod would be Lebron's, for the Value people (my personal choice for the award) it would go to Dwight. That's a huge difference than what you are trying to imply and I'm just saying either way you view it, Rose wasn't tops in any of those categories so how does he deserve it?
So you do think Rose is already better than Kobe then? Who else would follow that same sentiment but a biased Bulls fan? I'll tell you what if you don't think the gap is that close, the way we can prove it is by you choosing any player from my previous list and we'll make a poll to see who everyone (not just bulls fans) would pick if they had to decide on either play for the upcoming season. You'd lose them all bro. Is he beating out Dirk? Durant? Deron? The only person you'd have a shot against is Melo and I doubt you'd even win that one.

What you presented is called a false dilemma: you give me two choices and declare that they're the only choices available. I reject that though, and I already explained why Lebron and Dwight didn't win the MVP.

I never said Rose is better than Kobe, I said the gap between them is not that large any more. Statistically they're nearly mirror images of eachother and production-wise, they contribute similarly to their teams.

I honestly don't care about polls on this site, take a look at the Centers poll to get a good idea of how smart most people on this forum are. They're not smart at all.

BcEuAbRsS
08-22-2011, 03:31 PM
I had ZERO issue with Lebron saying he was gonna win multiple rings... my issue was that he said it was going to be "easy"...

I love watching Lebron play... he is simply the best talent of my NBA life/interest...

avon_barksdale
08-22-2011, 03:54 PM
What you presented is called a false dilemma: you give me two choices and declare that they're the only choices available. I reject that though, and I already explained why Lebron and Dwight didn't win the MVP.

I never said Rose is better than Kobe, I said the gap between them is not that large any more. Statistically they're nearly mirror images of eachother and production-wise, they contribute similarly to their teams.

I honestly don't care about polls on this site, take a look at the Centers poll to get a good idea of how smart most people on this forum are. They're not smart at all.

how can u compare drose and mamba stats to eachother when one be a pg and the other a sg

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 03:55 PM
You can still compare efficiency numbers, win shares, PER which measures overall production...

Sir Buckets
08-22-2011, 03:56 PM
To the people questioning his humbleness: you either don't know Rose, or you are confusing confidence with arrogance (probably a little bit of both)

To the people lol'ing: everything he's stated he's going to do so far has come true, so keep laughing I guess. Soon you'll realize how special he really is...

FadeAwayLikeMJ
08-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Yawn.

He said she said threads make me sleepy

Geargo Wallace
08-22-2011, 04:13 PM
not gonna waste anymore time in here

Hustlenomics
08-22-2011, 04:14 PM
To the people questioning his humbleness: you either don't know Rose, or you are confusing confidence with arrogance (probably a little bit of both)

To the people lol'ing: everything he's stated he's going to do so far has come true, so keep laughing I guess. Soon you'll realize how special he really is...

he said he was gonna take over against the Heat..

Hugbees
08-22-2011, 04:32 PM

Well continue to be delusional and waste more time on top of those 13k posts interacting with people you find stupid. It's just funny how no one disagrees with my sentiments but Bulls fans. Don't you ever stop and think why that is? I like Drose as a player, I hate how grossly overrated he is to Bulls fans. I don't know or care about why you think Rose deserves MVP because I think that award is a joke, all I said was it should never be a determiner of where that player stands because of how foolish the MVP title has become.
Anyways, you should be happy that a 3rd year player is (for the most part) acknowledged as a top 10-12 player, yet you get too greedy and think of him in the top 5 or better..with the likes of Dwight, Lebron, and Wade.

PS i wasn't giving you a scenario of choices, I'm saying a legitimate MVP voting process should demand the voters to have some standard criteria. Those two were merely examples..one of VALUE or one of STATISTICS. Neither of which i felt Rose pulled ahead of.

MYBULLS
08-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Good for him! I've learned never to doubt this kid. His competitive spirit is very similar to Kobe.....just relentless in winning and proving doubters wrong. A lot of people like to nit-pick his game because he isn't a prototypical pg, but his desire to win and improve his game every year is what makes him great. You can't place this kid in a box, he's transcending traditional models of a pg. Keep him as an underdog, I love it....it makes it that much sweeter when he accomplishes his goals :) Bring on the chips!!

After the Heat series, you said your conditioning wasn’t good enough. What are you doing this summer to improve it?

DR: Well, it’s the first time I ever lifted weight besides college. I think that’s gonna help me evolve my game. I know it’s going to be hard because I really don’t like lifting like that, but I’ll do anything to win, anything to get that advantage. Benching, squats, sit-ups, push-ups… Everything you can think of, I’m doing it right now on one-hour sessions from Monday to Friday. I’m on the court from like 8.30 to 9.30, then go home, sleep till like 1 and then I go to my conditioning.

Read more: http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/barrigon/2011/08/20/derrick-rose-im-going-to-win-multiple-championships/#ixzz1Vn9iXpVk

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Well continue to be delusional and waste more time on top of those 13k posts interacting with people you find stupid.

Not everybody here is stupid, some people are very smart and are worth talking to.

It's just funny how no one disagrees with my sentiments but Bulls fans.

I think you'll find that a lot of people will disagree with your sentiments. And what if some of them are Bulls fans? Will you ignore their arguments just because they're Bulls fans? That sounds bigoted and close minded.

Don't you ever stop and think why that is? I like Drose as a player, I hate how grossly overrated he is to Bulls fans. I don't know or care about why you think Rose deserves MVP because I think that award is a joke, all I said was it should never be a determiner of where that player stands because of how foolish the MVP title has become.
Anyways, you should be happy that a 3rd year player is (for the most part) acknowledged as a top 10-12 player, yet you get too greedy and think of him in the top 5 or better..with the likes of Dwight, Lebron, and Wade.

Maybe you should ask me what I think instead of telling me what I think. I don't think Rose is a top 5 player, but neither do I agree that he's 10-12. I have him somewhere around 6th, 7th or 8th best. I think there are many convincing arguments for why he could be put over people like Kobe, Melo, Durant and Deron.

PS i wasn't giving you a scenario of choices, I'm saying a legitimate MVP voting process should demand the voters to have some standard criteria. Those two were merely examples..one of VALUE or one of STATISTICS. Neither of which i felt Rose pulled ahead of.

There should be a standard criteria, I agree. But there isn't. MVP award is given to the player with the best mix of stats, value to the team, best storyline, best appeal to the media and fans, etc. Nothing can be done about it and no use complaining about it. I'm sure Rose would take a finals MVP over a regular season MVP any day, and so would the fans.

JWO35
08-22-2011, 04:54 PM
He's going to have to shoot higher than 9.8% from the field in the ECF

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 04:58 PM
^ Anybody on your team would love to shoot 9.8% in the ECF, because that would mean that they actually made it to the ECF

;)

TheRunKiller
08-22-2011, 05:06 PM
^Yeah really, one day his the pistons will make the playoffs again

JWO35
08-22-2011, 05:15 PM
^ Anybody on your team would love to shoot 9.8% in the ECF, because that would mean that they actually made it to the ECF

;)

Consolation Prizes are nice aren't they ;)

23dragonzord
08-22-2011, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

23dragonzord
08-22-2011, 05:17 PM
Consolation Prizes are nice aren't they ;)

lol pistons fans talking ****

Tony_Starks
08-22-2011, 05:30 PM
His game has been improving every year, management seems willing to give him good pieces to play with, and he has a coach with championship experience...... Doesn't seem very far fetched to me that he'll get a couple eventually. Maybe even before you're favorite player......

Chronz
08-22-2011, 05:42 PM
LOL dragonzord? nice

TheChamp
08-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Doesn't Rose and everybody else realize that the Bulls would have to beat the Heat every year in the ECF or earlier just to get to the Finals or advance in the playoffs? Not happening.

23dragonzord
08-22-2011, 06:10 PM
LOL dragonzord? nice

Thanks!

RZZZA
08-22-2011, 06:14 PM
Doesn't Rose and everybody else realize that the Bulls would have to beat the Heat every year in the ECF or earlier just to get to the Finals or advance in the playoffs? Not happening.

Does everybody in the East realize that they have to beat the Heat?

jeez, why not just write everybody in the East off and hand the Heat the trophy? The games don't matter, the Heat are just so scary on paper, nobody can compete with them.

^ that's sarcasm by the way

Avenged
08-22-2011, 06:21 PM
Lebron is good.

Rose is good.

They both want to win championships, and they both have the teams to do so.

Why does it really matter if Lebron saying this is worse or not? At the end of the day they both said it, and I'm glad they did. Should make for a great season.

DaBUU
08-22-2011, 06:21 PM

how will the rest of the East ever close the gap on such a complete team, top to bottom.

Tony_Starks
08-22-2011, 06:31 PM

So Miami just has an automatic pass to the ECF over Boston and Orlando every year? With ATL finally with an owner with deep pockets and NY bound to eventually wake up and fire Antoni you can even throw them in the mix in coming years.......

Dade County
08-22-2011, 06:31 PM
If Rose goes to the west and teams up with other super stars ... then maybe.

LOL... just joking ... But if that ever happens, Chicago will be the new Cleveland. OMG, I see it happening ... LMAO!!!

SteBO
08-22-2011, 07:00 PM
Lebron is good.

Rose is good.

Why does it really matter if Lebron saying this is worse or not? At the end of the day they both said it, and I'm glad they did. Should make for a great season.
This. I can't wait for the league to get this **** resolved so we can have a fun eastern conference race.

DR_1
08-22-2011, 08:55 PM

This is true. Ive always thought the Knicks could contend if they get CP3, which looks like it could happen.

3mikee_
08-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Confidence is needed...and encouraged..(Rose)

Arrogance is not. (LeBron)

Bulls_fan90
08-22-2011, 09:39 PM
He's going to have to shoot higher than 9.8% from the field in the ECF

LMAO. Pistons fan talking trash? Your teams a joke.

JWO35
08-22-2011, 10:36 PM
LMAO. Pistons fan talking trash? Your teams a joke.

I shouldn't have the right to criticize because my team is a joke?
I don't think it works that way :shrug:

LOOTERX9
08-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Rose said what?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulls_fan90
08-23-2011, 12:32 AM
I shouldn't have the right to criticize because my team is a joke?
I don't think it works that way :shrug:

I didn't say you don't have the right to criticize or bait. I just find it funny, that's all.

JordansBulls
08-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Lebron is good.

Rose is good.

Yep.