PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Hitting game winner at the drew

nickdymez
08-17-2011, 07:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QStx8GklKQg&feature=player_embedded#at=37

Over James Harden.. Kobe also went for 45..

ChiSox219
08-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Harden had 50...

Gators123
08-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Harden>Kobe

ChiSox219
08-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Harden>Kobe

Just about

nickdymez
08-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Harden had 50 that game???? Dang.. To bad he couldn't d' up at the end....

Dash
08-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Omg mvp

Geargo Wallace
08-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Oh my Based God plz do me!

Purple&Gold24
08-17-2011, 07:51 PM
^^^^
Hhaha Geargo haha poor thing.

ChiSox219
08-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Harden had 50 that game???? Dang.. To bad he couldn't d' up at the end....

Kobe is one of the greatest ever at making tough shots, no question about that.

KnicksR4Real
08-17-2011, 08:35 PM
big deal

Raps08-09 Champ
08-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Isn't there already a thread on Kobe in the Drew League?

The Final Boss
08-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Kobe= Nas= G.O.A.T.

nickdymez
08-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Isn't there already a thread on Kobe in the Drew League?

It was a live feed.

Evolution23
08-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Lebron traveled

LakersMaster24
08-17-2011, 09:40 PM
Lebron traveled

This.

Crackadalic
08-17-2011, 09:41 PM
This is what Kobe does. Not surprising

nickdymez
08-18-2011, 12:03 AM
according to PSD, kobe only does it because he has a good supporting cast. It has nothing to do with Kobe's basketball talent. According to PSD, he's slightly above average because the advanced stats say so..

Hawkeye15
08-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Sweet. Kobe is 100% on game winners in the Drew League. In the NBA, its around 31%. This lockout sucks

Hawkeye15
08-18-2011, 12:09 AM
according to PSD, kobe only does it because he has a good supporting. It has nothing to do with Kobe's basketball talent. According to PSD, he's slightly above average because the advanced stats say so..

haha, you are hilarious dude.

juno10
08-18-2011, 12:15 AM
drew league is awesome, very cool when superstar of kobes magnitude plays in these games. harden also was killing it

Chacarron
08-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Craig Smith looked like Pau Gasol next to Kobe getting those feeds off the pick and roll. It was beautiful basketball. In all seriousness, the shot was nice but we've seen him do it before.

nickdymez
08-18-2011, 12:57 AM
Sweet. Kobe is 100% on game winners in the Drew League. In the NBA, its around 31%. This lockout sucks

you'd be 31% too if you shot every last game winner for your team.. 31% is pretty good... lol

knicks4life33
08-18-2011, 01:07 AM
kobe bein kobe

COBY KARL
08-18-2011, 01:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUeOkokfIxg
rest of kobe highlights

iggypop123
08-18-2011, 02:04 AM
too bad espn wont show the game at washington. too bad kobe decided not to play. kobe vs durant without the breathing fouls of the nba. too bad

LakersMaster24
08-18-2011, 02:27 AM

Don't forget that he a lot more game winners in the NBA than in the Drew League. It is impossible to hit every game-winner in your career, especially when you take as many as Kobe.

Raps08-09 Champ
08-18-2011, 02:34 AM
according to PSD, kobe only does it because he has a good supporting cast. It has nothing to do with Kobe's basketball talent. According to PSD, he's slightly above average because the advanced stats say so..

:laugh2:

Get a life. No one mentioned anything.

You're just instigating now.

nickdymez
08-18-2011, 08:49 AM
:laugh2:

Get a life. No one mentioned anything.

You're just instigating now.

Its a joke captain.. Like your name...

Hawkeye15
08-18-2011, 08:54 AM
you'd be 31% too if you shot every last game winner for your team.. 31% is pretty good... lol

therein lies the problem. The Lakers crunch time numbers as a team suffer because Kobe gets tunnel vision (And this is easy to prove, but I know you hate those scary statistics). There are a bunch of guys who shoot a higher percentage.

Hawkeye15
08-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Don't forget that he a lot more game winners in the NBA than in the Drew League. It is impossible to hit every game-winner in your career, especially when you take as many as Kobe.

was kind of being lighthearted about it. But it is well documented that Kobe's constant tunnel vision late in games (especially one possession games with less than 24 seconds), is not as good as a handful of other players. He has just taken a shitload of attempts. Any great player is bound to knock down a few of them.

KnicksorBust
08-18-2011, 10:32 AM
I hate the lockout as much as anybody but I can't get enough of these clips of guys like Durant and Kobe getting mobbed by average fans in these rec leagues. It's basketball for the thrill of the game and not for a paycheck. Love it.

3mikee_
08-18-2011, 10:41 AM
Kobe!

3mikee_
08-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Was this the championship game?!

Gibby23
08-18-2011, 10:47 AM
was kind of being lighthearted about it. But it is well documented that Kobe's constant tunnel vision late in games (especially one possession games with less than 24 seconds), is not as good as a handful of other players. He has just taken a shitload of attempts. Any great player is bound to knock down a few of them.

The handful of players you speak of haven't been to 7 finals, 3 out of the last 4 finals. Thise players don't have 5 rings, 2 out of the last 3 rings, so whatever Kobe is doing to end games has been working so far.

Hawkeye15
08-18-2011, 10:55 AM
The handful of players you speak of haven't been to 7 finals, 3 out of the last 4 finals. Thise players don't have 5 rings, 2 out of the last 3 rings, so whatever Kobe is doing to end games has been working so far.

no, what the Lakers are doing to end games has been working. Or the lead they build up and hold onto in most cases.

We have had enough threads pointing to Kobe's faults in late game situations. You guys retort with the results, while always ignoring why they resulted that way. It will never change.

Gibby23
08-18-2011, 11:06 AM
no, what the Lakers are doing to end games has been working. Or the lead they build up and hold onto in most cases.

We have had enough threads pointing to Kobe's faults in late game situations. You guys retort with the results, while always ignoring why they resulted that way. It will never change.

And with no kobe on the lakers, the results wouldn't be the same (as in rings), so bottom line is that they get it done.

nickdymez
08-18-2011, 11:16 AM

lol.. I cant take you serious regarding Kobe man. You obviously dont respect him as a player. You discredit everything he does. You think other players and coaches are Kobe lovers too? No. They know the game probably better than you or anyone else here on this site. You call me a Lebron hater, but I only criticize him because a lot of people give him such high praise and his flaws are clearly evident. Does he score and put up numbers? Yes, he's a physical anomaly. But if you cant see the obvious mechanical issues in his game, then fine. I'll wait till he shuts me up. Until then i'll continue to be right while everyone else makes excuses for him. As for Kobe, well the proof is in the puddin. You can say he doesnt deserve his praise because "his teams were stacked" (laughable). But its sad that personal feelings are discounting greatness..

Hawkeye15
08-18-2011, 11:21 AM
And with no kobe on the lakers, the results wouldn't be the same (as in rings), so bottom line is that they get it done.

yes

Hawkeye15
08-18-2011, 11:23 AM
lol.. I cant take you serious regarding Kobe man. You obviously dont respect him as a player. You discredit everything he does. You think other players and coaches are Kobe lovers too? No. They know the game probably better than you or anyone else here on this site. You call me a Lebron hater, but I only criticize him because a lot of people give him such high praise and his flaws are clearly evident. Does he score and put up numbers? Yes, he's a physical anomaly. But if you cant see the obvious mechanical issues in his game, then fine. I'll wait till he shuts me up. Until then i'll continue to be right while everyone else makes excuses for him. As for Kobe, well the proof is in the puddin. You can say he doesnt deserve his praise because "his teams were stacked" (laughable). But its sad that personal feelings are discounting greatness..

I don't respect Kobe as a player? gotcha dude. And stop putting words in my mouth please. You are one of many Laker fans here who group any and everyone together if they don't bow down to Kobe Bryant. So in that manner, I really don't respect anything you have to say regarding Kobe or LeBron at all, since you have a very skewed vision of both.

Peace

Gibby23
08-18-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't respect Kobe as a player? gotcha dude. And stop putting words in my mouth please. You are one of many Laker fans here who group any and everyone together if they don't bow down to Kobe Bryant. So in that manner, I really don't respect anything you have to say regarding Kobe or LeBron at all, since you have a very skewed vision of both.

Peace

As do you.

nickdymez
08-18-2011, 11:31 AM

Peace

I never once used the phrase "bow down". So dont put words in my mouth or assume things. I go off the things you write. Whenever someone gives Kobe props, you discount it. Thats a fact. Take it how you want man, but thats what it is. Ive given Lebron props in certain areas, but you people here seem to ignore that because i dont constantly "bow down" to "the king". I personally dont really care if you praise Kobe or not. I get irritated by the lack of respect cuz its just pure hate..

Chacarron
08-18-2011, 02:13 PM

Can I report you Hawkeye for dodging the filter? :D

GeekInThePink
08-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Kobe hit shot making lebron travel dallas mavericks!

Leftcoast_yg
08-18-2011, 08:26 PM
This.

This:clap:

i.got.the.nutz
08-18-2011, 11:23 PM
I never once used the phrase "bow down". So dont put words in my mouth or assume things. I go off the things you write. Whenever someone gives Kobe props, you discount it. Thats a fact. Take it how you want man, but thats what it is. Ive given Lebron props in certain areas, but you people here seem to ignore that because i dont constantly "bow down" to "the king". I personally dont really care if you praise Kobe or not. I get irritated by the lack of respect cuz its just pure hate..

No point in really arguing with Hawkeye regarding Kobe. It's quite obvious he's not a fan and discredits Kobe every chance he gets. It's actually getting pretty amusing, and I'm not just referencing this thread either.

nickdymez
08-18-2011, 11:58 PM
No point in really arguing with Hawkeye regarding Kobe. It's quite obvious he's not a fan and discredits Kobe every chance he gets. It's actually getting pretty amusing, and I'm not just referencing this thread either.

The funniest thing is that he tries to pretend like he doesnt do it when he clearly does. He does it EVERY CHANCE HE GETS! Then has the nerve to call me a Lebron hater. All the "respected posters" here hate Kobe and when someone defends kobe they break out advanced stats and say there a kobe lover... lol.. And its not even close...

i.got.the.nutz
08-19-2011, 01:50 AM
The funniest thing is that he tries to pretend like he doesnt do it when he clearly does. He does it EVERY CHANCE HE GETS! Then has the nerve to call me a Lebron hater. All the "respected posters" here hate Kobe and when someone defends kobe they break out advanced stats and say there a kobe lover... lol.. And its not even close...

I mean I'm not saying he's not a good poster or anything because I value his more opinion a hell of a lot more than most of the posters on PSD, but its no secret he's a little biased towards Kobe in a negative way. I'm sure he won't disagree either.

nickdymez
08-19-2011, 02:09 AM
I mean I'm not saying he's not a good poster or anything because I value his more opinion a hell of a lot more than most of the posters on PSD, but its no secret he's a little biased towards Kobe in a negative way. I'm sure he won't disagree either.

I think Hawkeye is probably the most knowledgeable poster here out of the regulars... Its just weird his views on Kobe...