PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NBA Free Agency Predictions

DoMeFavors
08-12-2011, 05:41 PM
What team do you think these players will be on when the lockout is over?
My Predictions

Grant Hill - Miami Heat
Nene - Nets
Vince Carter - Hawks
Andrei Kirilenko - Jazz
Jr Smith - Bulls
Shane Battier- Grizzles
Samuel Dalembert - Knicks
Nick Young - Wizards
Kris Humphries- Cavaliers
Kenyon Martin- Mavs
Jamal Crawford - Celtics
TayShaun Prince- Nets
Shannon Brown- Lakers
Marc Gasol- Grizzles
David West- Mavs
Caron Butler- Lakers
Tyson Chandler- Kings or Raptors
Carl Landry- Nuggets
Jason Richardson- Rockets
Glen Davis- Hornets

JOSKOMANG4
08-12-2011, 06:05 PM
My Predictions

Grant Hill - Heat
Nene - S&T w/Rockets
Vince Carter - Bought out by Suns; Celtics
Andrei Kirilenko - Nets
Jr Smith - Nets
Shane Battier- Celtics
Samuel Dalembert - Knicks
Nick Young - Wizards
Kris Humphries- Clippers
Kenyon Martin- Magic
Jamal Crawford - resigns w/Hawks
TayShaun Prince- Lakers
Shannon Brown- Lakers
Marc Gasol- Grizzles
David West- Spurs
Caron Butler- Mavericks
Tyson Chandler- Raptors
Carl Landry- Nuggets
Jason Richardson- Lakers
Glen Davis- Hornets

naps
08-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Battier and Dalembert to Heat.

Ebbs
08-12-2011, 06:14 PM
How are mavs signing west and martin (would be funny THUG). And how are we losing chandler and caron lol

alencp3
08-12-2011, 06:15 PM
im pretty sure gasol and chandler will stay

Kashmir13579
08-12-2011, 06:20 PM
The Knicks aren't singing anybody not on a 1 year deal or for more than the minimum.

sixers247
08-12-2011, 06:20 PM
I would do it but i don't know all the european teams or how to spell them.

DoMeFavors
08-12-2011, 06:35 PM
How are mavs signing west and martin (would be funny THUG). And how are we losing chandler and caron lol

Idn just read an article where Chandler said he didnt sign a deal with Mavs because their numbers were far apart. It looks like he is ready to cash in and a team will pay big money for him. Martin and West will go to Dallas because both are getting older and want to win and will come cheap.

Stack_NJNets
08-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Dalembert - Knicks
Jr Smith - Bulls
Nene - Nets
Glen Davis - Hornets
Battier - Heat
Michael Redd - Heat
AK47 - Jazz
Tayshaun Prince - Nets
Tyson Chandler - Celtics
David West - Pacers
Carl Landry - Bucks

llemon
08-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Idn just read an article where Chandler said he didnt sign a deal with Mavs because their numbers were far apart. It looks like he is ready to cash in and a team will pay big money for him. Martin and West will go to Dallas because both are getting older and want to win and will come cheap.

I believe David West is looking for a payday. And West plays behind Dirk?

PacersForLife
08-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Dalembert - Knicks
Jr Smith - Bulls
Nene - Nets
Glen Davis - Hornets
Battier - Heat
Michael Redd - Heat
AK47 - Jazz
Tayshaun Prince - Nets
Tyson Chandler - Celtics
David West - Pacers
Carl Landry - Bucks

This is pretty accurate. If anybody believes the Pacers won't sign at least one of the bigger free agents then idk how. They have one of the highest amounts of money to spend. I believe they could make a run at Battier, David West or Carl Landry.

Khalifa21
08-12-2011, 07:56 PM
The Knicks aren't singing anybody not on a 1 year deal or for more than the minimum.

This.

With CP3 and D12 looking more and more likely to leave their respective teams after next season their is no way the Knicks are gonna lose their opportunity at running at one of them in 2012 for a stop gap center like Dalembert.

GoPacers33
08-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Pacers will get one or two of the players on the list

Cal827
08-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Think that Chandler will likely resign. New York is probably going to only offer a one year deal so they can play the Paul/Howard Market... Sacremento has Cousins... and here in Toronto, we drafted Jonas V, who is a center.. We may make an offer to him, but it would probably be short term (like 3 years max) so we can let our prospect play.

Pacers will probably get either Laundry or West... and possibly Battier or Smith... Depends on their moves (is Paul George a SF or can you guys have both him and Granger on the court as a SF/SG combo? Sorry, I don't know that much about your team starting 5.).

llemon
08-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Pacers will probably get either Laundry or West... and possibly Battier or Smith... Depends on their moves (is Paul George a SF or can you guys have both him and Granger on the court as a SF/SG combo? Sorry, I don't know that much about your team starting 5.).

I was wondering what exactly Pacers needs are.

Bulls_fan90
08-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Why would the Nuggets let Nene leave?

llemon
08-12-2011, 09:30 PM

Seems Nene wants out.

Bulls_fan90
08-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Seems Nene wants out.

Didn't know that. Just thought he wanted a big payday, which i think the Nuggets will offer him.

llemon
08-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Didn't know that. Just thought he wanted a big payday, which i think the Nuggets will offer him.

Nuggets offered Nene a contract extension. Nene turned it down, and opted out of his player option

PacersForLife
08-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Think that Chandler will likely resign. New York is probably going to only offer a one year deal so they can play the Paul/Howard Market... Sacremento has Cousins... and here in Toronto, we drafted Jonas V, who is a center.. We may make an offer to him, but it would probably be short term (like 3 years max) so we can let our prospect play.

The Pacers need to go after a PF first then some kind of veteran help that can help in the locker room and on the court. So West/Landry and then a guy like Battier would make sense. Then we trade Rush for some kind of backup center and we are set.

LakersMaster24
08-12-2011, 10:29 PM
I am pretty sure VC wont be in Atlanta. I expect them to try to get a center with all the money they have.

beasted86
08-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Dalembert- Nuggets or Heat

beasted86
08-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Nuggets offered Nene a contract extension. Nene turned it down, and opted out of his player option

That doesn't mean he's not going to re-sign or trying to up the bids.

What playoff teams have more than the mid-level to offer? The Pacers?

Byronicle
08-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Free agents are not 100% guaranteed going to leave their team.

I was wondering what exactly Pacers needs are.

they just need a good coach IMO

I don't agree with that either

llemon
08-13-2011, 05:05 PM
That doesn't mean he's not going to re-sign or trying to up the bids.

What playoff teams have more than the mid-level to offer? The Pacers?

Just seems he wants to get away from Denver and Karl.

And he'd be a nice fit in Indiana, or with the Nets for that matter.

And is Denver a playoff team without him?