PDA

View Full Version : Nba players that need a new team.

Stack_NJNets
08-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Watching a player with so much talent be traded away for nothing when they still have some left in the tank is terrible. Ex. Beasley

Who are some NBA players that need a new team?

Mine: Rashard Lewis, Nate Robinson.

Eagles710
08-09-2011, 07:03 PM
its weird but i can care less about the nba right now lol

Hellcrooner
08-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Both Gasols.
Dwight.
Chris Paul.
Oj Mayo
Calderon
Bargnani.

joeboow90
08-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Monta Ellis

Cal827
08-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Monta Ellis, Andrea Bargnani, Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James....oh wait... just kidding Heat/Knicks fans :D

Monta is in a situation where he can't win... has injury problems, is stagnating the growth of Curry allegedly. He's basically GS's scapegoat.

Ditto with Bargs here in Toronto... Although I think he's failed as a center, there's no way he's the only reason that we lost 60 games last year lol :facepalm:

king4day
08-09-2011, 07:32 PM

Totally agree. Very hard to find a reason to care.

On topic, I'd have to say Nash and Hill in terms of winning a ring.

MVP20
08-09-2011, 07:37 PM

Same here lol, but i think Rashard Lewis and Monta Ellis need a change of scenery

Swashcuff
08-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Well Rudy Fernandez and Marcin Gortat were my choices and they got that so I'll go with Marc Gasol.

Team*Chicago
08-09-2011, 07:50 PM
I say
Steve Nash
Kobe Bryant (If he wants to leave LA)
Rashard Lewis
Kevin Love
Blake Griffin(He should go to the OKC Thunder to be a winner instead of a loser in LA)

gwrighter
08-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Michael Beasley
Andre Iguodala
Calderon
Michael Redd
Richard Hamilton
Austin Daye
Gilbert Arenas
Dj Augustine
Will Bynum
Raymond Felton
Monta Ellis
Richard Jefferson
Mayo

BranWingss
08-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Josh Childress. He really doesn't get any time in Phoenix, and I really think Gentry is under using him. For alot of the season, he was behind two guys. I think he could really help a team out being the main guy off the bench at the 2 spot. He's a pretty good defender, can drive, and shoot the ball somewhat good. He's a very valuable player to many teams IMO.

MrfadeawayJB
08-09-2011, 10:34 PM
OJ Mayo. If he doesnt get starters mins in memphis, he should be somewhere else. But I know he can be a part of a big 3 somewhere, so i'd like to see us trade him.

beasted86
08-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Nash really comes to mind.

He deserves to be on a contender.

RZZZA
08-09-2011, 10:46 PM
J.R. Smith is an obvious answer. They don't want him in Denver.

Mishmin
08-09-2011, 10:46 PM
I'm thinking it's time to change up things in Atlanta. Smith or Johnson, one or both need a change of scenery.

I think that Kirilenko can be a real asset on a championship squad, Jazz is no place for him anymore.

Also I'm glad Felton is getting the starter spot up in Portland- that he has earned.

PrettyBoyJ
08-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Lamar Odom.. He coulda been a reg. allstar if he wasnt on the lakers

Hellcrooner
08-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Lamar Odom.. He coulda been a reg. allstar if he wasnt on the lakers

Not really he was the 1st option in Clippers and Heat, then he spent years being kobes second option in lakers, and didnt manage to get there.

His game has benefited a LOT of being a 3rd /4th option making him look better than he is.

LeonFSU
08-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Hedo Turkoglu. To any team other than Orlando. Hopefully he can take Otis Smith with him.

PacersForLife
08-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Brandon Rush.

MVP20
08-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Nash really comes to mind.

He deserves to be on a contender.

Howd I forget this one. Hed be number 1 on my list. he deserves a ring or at least a shot at a ring while he still has some gas in the tank remaining. if theres a chance to get em to NY i think that be a good oppurtunity.

NYKnicksAllDay
08-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Totally agree. Very hard to find a reason to care.

On topic, I'd have to say Nash and Hill in terms of winning a ring.

Ship 'em on over to the Knicks, we could use them. :cool:

Byronicle
08-10-2011, 02:20 AM
biggest one is definitely steve nash

dwight howard
joe johnson before he signed that contract
igoudala
oj mayo

i also feel that russell westbrook is going to want out after next year

:hide:

LakersMaster24
08-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Luke Walton. Preferably a WNBA team.

BranWingss
08-10-2011, 02:53 AM
I'm thinking it's time to change up things in Atlanta. Smith or Johnson, one or both need a change of scenery.

I think that Kirilenko can be a real asset on a championship squad, Jazz is no place for him anymore.

Also I'm glad Felton is getting the starter spot up in Portland- that he has earned.

Good-luck moving Johnson with that contract.

Stack_NJNets
08-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Michael Beasley
Andre Iguodala
Calderon
Michael Redd
Richard Hamilton
Austin Daye
Gilbert Arenas
Dj Augustine
Will Bynum
Raymond Felton
Monta Ellis
Richard Jefferson
Mayo

Good list

Stack_NJNets
08-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Brandon Rush.

Loved that guy in college, he needs a new team.

Da Knicks
08-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Steve Nash for sure
Grant Hill - class act
Pau Gasol - laker fans undervalue him
Chris Paul - team is just not get enough
Dwight Howard - read above

GoatMilk
08-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Grant Hill

Kashmir13579
08-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Steve Nash deserves a better team.

cowboyz180
08-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Nash really needs to leave the Suns.. I would love to see him win a ring

GoPacers33
08-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Dwight Howard

Khalifa21
08-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Marc Gasol
Monta Ellis
Andre Iguodala
Rip Hamilton
Tayshaun Prince
Grant Hill

I would love any of them, other than Ellis and Iguodala (and his contract) on the Knicks.

Hill or Tayshaun on a one year deal, followed by CP3 or Dwight in the summer :)

MJ-BULLS
08-10-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm just going to throw some names out.

Howard
Chris Paul
O.J. Mayo
Andre Iguodala
Richard Hamilton
Michael Redd
Steve Nash
Monta Ellis
Richard Jefferson

smith&wesson
08-10-2011, 08:31 PM
NASH needs another team. he pretty much wasted last season playing with phx. when amare got traded he should have left too. I dont know if he realizes that he will retire with 0 rings if he stays with phx.

D.will if new jersey doesnt suround him with talent he needs to leave. if they suround him with quality players then by all means remain a net.

C.paul def needs a new team. this guy is a waste i new orleans. they havent been able to build a really good team around him at all.. d.west is not a 2nd option on a good team.

Bargnani needs to go to orlando. he is the perfect complimentary piece to howard. he can score from any where on the floor but his help D is brutal and his rebounding is terrible. 2 things that howard is unbeleivable at. bargs is the pefect stretch 4 for Howard.

toni parker needs to go to a contender. duncan is too old to lead the spurs to ship at this point. parker can really help a team like miami, orlando, dallas, lakers, okc and memphis.

jr smith, or oj mayo would be nice in chicago maybe even monta ellis

tmac should go to miami and be a 6th man. he can play point, sg or sf. thats a great asset to have for the heat.

smith&wesson
08-10-2011, 08:45 PM
I'm just going to throw some names out.

Howard
Chris Paul
O.J. Mayo
Andre Iguodala
Richard Hamilton
Michael Redd
Steve Nash
Monta Ellis
Richard Jefferson

rip def needs a new team. he is being misused and taken for granted in detroit. they really treated him poorly last season for no reason at all really .. the guys a winner and a proffesional and a quality vet it was really sad the way the were handeling him last season..

i agree with the rest..

topdog
08-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Michael Beasley
Andre Iguodala
Calderon
Michael Redd
Richard Hamilton
Austin Daye
Gilbert Arenas
Dj Augustine
Will Bynum
Raymond Felton
Monta Ellis
Richard Jefferson
Mayo

He doesn't need a new team, he needs a new brain.

Mishmin
08-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Yeah I forgot Rip. Prince as well. Anyone from that old championship team in Detroit- time to let go of the past.

Gators123
08-10-2011, 09:02 PM
rip def needs a new team. he is being misused and taken for granted in detroit. they really treated him poorly last season for no reason at all really .. the guys a winner and a proffesional and a quality vet it was really sad the way the were handeling him last season..

i agree with the rest..

:confused:

About a week prior to his banishment to the Detroit Pistons’ bench in January, Richard Hamilton(notes) berated coach John Kuester in a jarring and expletive-filled diatribe on the practice court, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

As stunned coaches and teammates watched, Hamilton bellowed at Kuester that he had been a failure in his two seasons in Detroit, blown the opportunity the franchise afforded him and was nothing more than a career assistant coach, sources said. Despite Hamilton yelling within inches of him, Kuester didn’t respond.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-hamiltonpistons022611

Obviously everybody hated Kuester, and a lot of it was his fault, but Rip definitely has to take some blame.

He was not "taken for granted" and he was not a "professional" last year.

Evolution23
08-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Deron Williams

Stack_NJNets
08-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Nash to Miami.

DoMeFavors
08-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Jamison
Monta
Ron Artest
Kevin Martin
David West
Rip Hamilton
Josh Smith
Bogut
Jameer

Hitman21
08-10-2011, 10:11 PM
deron williams for sure

tp13baby
08-10-2011, 10:25 PM
J.R. Smith is an obvious answer. They don't want him in Denver.

I wish he was more consistent but he really isn't better than Afflalo to start....

Stack_NJNets
08-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Rudy Gay?

MJ-BULLS
08-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Rudy Gay?

The Memphis grizzlies want to get rid of him, but I don't know if he needs a new team.

SteBO
08-11-2011, 02:09 PM
I wish he was more consistent but he really isn't better than Afflalo to start....
JR needs to be on a team that's very disciplined in what they want to accomplish. Miami or Chicago(they kinda need him badly) would be great for him. He can be a pretty good defender though. He's played pretty good defense on Wade in the past, and is a huge reason why Denver is the only NBA venue Wade hasn't won in yet. 0-8 in games @Denver thus far.

MrfadeawayJB
08-11-2011, 02:13 PM
The Memphis grizzlies want to get rid of him, but I don't know if he needs a new team.

I'm not so sure we want him out. GM Chris Wallace and owner Michael Heisley instantly resigned him and have brushed off trade rumors. Most memphis fans dont look at it as "well we advanced past the first round without Rudy", as much as we think "If we had Rudy we would have been in the WCF vs. Dallas"

MJ-BULLS
08-11-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm not so sure we want him out. GM Chris Wallace and owner Michael Heisley instantly resigned him and have brushed off trade rumors. Most memphis fans dont look at it as "well we advanced past the first round without Rudy", as much as we think "If we had Rudy we would have been in the WCF vs. Dallas"

But if the Grizzlies had a chance to trade him, would they do it?

MrfadeawayJB
08-11-2011, 03:00 PM
But if the Grizzlies had a chance to trade him, would they do it?

Well that depends on who they would get in return. I'm sure the Knicks would trade Melo if they could get back LeBron, as they would trade Amare for Howard. (my point is very few guys in the league are untouchable). It really depends on the new CBA. The #1 focus this offseason is to resign Marc Gasol. If the Grizz cannot shed enough cap space (trade Mayo) to resign him, I could see Gay traded for a similarly skilled player with less salary.

Stack_NJNets
08-11-2011, 06:10 PM

They traded him at the deadline.....

hgtiger32
08-11-2011, 06:48 PM
the milwaukee bucks need an entirely new team

dodie53
08-11-2011, 07:23 PM
nash
and
hill

smith&wesson
08-11-2011, 07:32 PM
:confused:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-hamiltonpistons022611

Obviously everybody hated Kuester, and a lot of it was his fault, but Rip definitely has to take some blame.

He was not "taken for granted" and he was not a "professional" last year.

kuester is a terrible coach.. rip is not known for being a bad teammate, or to have a poor character. I would have been frustraited with kuester as well. theres a reason why lawrence frank is the coach now.

LakersMaster24
08-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Grant Hill and Nash. Both REALLY deserve a ring.

ChiTownPacerFan
08-11-2011, 08:29 PM
T.J. Ford and Allen Iverson.

Stack_NJNets
08-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Stuckey has too much talent to be in Detroit (no offense). I'd like to see him flipped to Minnesota or maybe the Knicks.

naps
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Steve Nash hands down. The guy really deserves to be on a serious contender.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
08-12-2011, 05:03 PM
JR Smith
Nene
OJ Mayo
Kirilenko
Nash

MrfadeawayJB
08-12-2011, 06:23 PM
They traded him at the deadline.....

your confusing Rudy Gay with OJ Mayo, who was nearly traded at the deadline to the indiana pacers :cool:

Stack_NJNets
08-12-2011, 06:35 PM
your confusing Rudy Gay with OJ Mayo, who was nearly traded at the deadline to the indiana pacers :cool:

My bad! Misread! Yeah for McRoberts ... :speechless:

Khalifa21
08-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Stuckey has too much talent to be in Detroit (no offense). I'd like to see him flipped to Minnesota or maybe the Knicks.

I would hate Stuckey on the Knicks... He can't shoot, and isn't a great floor general. He's a good scorer but that's the last thing the Knicks need.

albertc86
08-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Luke Walton.

Hoodmorning
08-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Watching a player with so much talent be traded away for nothing when they still have some left in the tank is terrible. Ex. Beasley

Who are some NBA players that need a new team?

Mine: Rashard Lewis, Nate Robinson.

nate robinson, shane battier(bulls)

pedsdmd
08-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Nate robinson

OJ Mayo

JR Smith

Maurice Speights

Stack_NJNets
08-13-2011, 02:40 PM
I would hate Stuckey on the Knicks... He can't shoot, and isn't a great floor general. He's a good scorer but that's the last thing the Knicks need.

So much potential. Maybe Ramon Sessions on the Knicks?