PDA

View Full Version : Best backcourt partner for ROSE

MR.TRIPDUB
08-06-2011, 03:44 AM
Rose is a very good player but not that great a point guard. For me if youre a good pg you should never hear that the rest of your teAm stinks. Most, including me, believe the bulls are a shooting guard away from the title. Having said that who do you think is best fitted for rose.

for me its James Harden, he is a very good shooter and playmaker. He seems more in control of an offense than most pg.
What you guys think?

Note: pls be realistic about your choice.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Joe Johnson or Manu Ginobili are great passers at the SG position who can play off Rose & shoot.

MR.TRIPDUB
08-06-2011, 03:57 AM
Joe Johnson or Manu Ginobili are great passers at the SG position who can play off Rose & shoot.

I thought about jj too but he is too expensive and improbable because of the contract. Im thinking like an acquistion thats probable.

Kyben36
08-06-2011, 04:02 AM
Bulls forum, however, OJ mayo is my dream backcourt partner.

Mishmin
08-06-2011, 04:06 AM
I thought about jj too but he is too expensive and improbable because of the contract. Im thinking like an acquistion thats probable.

Harden leaving OKC anytime soon is highly improbable.

A guy like Ray Allen would function there well because Rose always draws the entire defense, and Ray would find open threes even more than he does now.

Raps18-19 Champ
08-06-2011, 04:17 AM

Trade Deng or Boozer I guess.

MR.TRIPDUB
08-06-2011, 04:24 AM

A guy like Ray Allen would function there well because Rose always draws the entire defense, and Ray would find open threes even more than he does now.

Maybe but it not like hes untouchable. In actuality he is the sixth man although he will probably be a starter next season.
I said "probable" to eliminate posts such as kobe and wade.

D-Leethal
08-06-2011, 04:41 AM
Joe Johnson would be pretty damn ridiculous......others of different caliber were mentioned like OJ Mayo and Ray Allen.........I think anyone who is versatile enough to guard 1s and 2s while being able to spread the floor from 3 as well as create their own shots off the dribble fits perfect.....tough skillset to match but there is a few out there.....

MelkyNYY
08-06-2011, 04:47 AM
D-Rose doesn't need any help

RevisIsland
08-06-2011, 04:50 AM
What's ironic is that the Bulls could have potentially signed JJ last offseason, I mean they probably tried, but he was an FA and they did have the cap space. Imagine if they'd signed him instead of Boozer:

Rose/Watson
JJ/Brewer/Bogans
Deng/Korver
Gibson/Kurt Thomas
Noah/Asik
:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

Not saying they missed an opportunity, because he chose to stay in Atlanta, but DAMN. That team would be NASTY.

NBA-GMaster
08-06-2011, 04:52 AM
OJ Mayo..

John Walls Era
08-06-2011, 04:52 AM
If the Bulls fans want OJ Mayo, they should aim higher and go for Ellis.

MR.TRIPDUB
08-06-2011, 04:56 AM
I think OJ is a great fit. Grizzlies are even willing to give him up.

MelkyNYY
08-06-2011, 05:05 AM
D. Wade would've been perfect.

GSRaider
08-06-2011, 05:25 AM
Derrick Rose and Monta Ellis would be scary... Speed kills.

MelkyNYY
08-06-2011, 05:32 AM
ineffeciency kills too

Storch
08-06-2011, 05:47 AM
I would say Ray Allen.

dodie53
08-06-2011, 06:18 AM
kyle korver
hehe

save the knicks
08-06-2011, 07:35 AM
CP3 since Rose isnt really a point anyway

Evolution23
08-06-2011, 07:38 AM

That would be an epic failure.

Evolution23
08-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Derrick Rose and Monta Ellis would be scary... Speed kills.

I am willing to bet money that would not work offensively and on the defensive end it would be a disaster.

LakersIn5
08-06-2011, 07:54 AM
Ray Allen or Sasha Vujacic

MTar786
08-06-2011, 08:20 AM
the only way i see a scoring pg who is more of a shooting guard type of player like rose ever winning a ring is if he gets a passing/defensive good shooter type of shooting guard who is HIGHLY capable of playing the point.. acquiring that type of sg on the bulls would kind of allow a position/role swap

manu or joe johnson

thats what chicago needs.

BcEuAbRsS
08-06-2011, 08:52 AM
Bulls did actually go after JJ and JJ badly wanted to come here... we didnt offer him a contract in time cause they thought Wade/James was still possible... little did they know that the Heat already had a plan in place...

Sportfan
08-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Manu

Brooklyn Mets
08-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Ray Allen
OJ Mayo
Manu Ginobli
James Harden
Monta Ellis
Joe Johnson

order of realistic availability

writ42
08-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Kevin Martin

writ42
08-06-2011, 10:00 AM
You think James Harden is more available than Monta Ellis??

THE WALL
08-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Ray Allen or Sasha Vujacic

are you serious?

bleedo
08-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Eric Gordon they played great together before

Bookey
08-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Rose is a very good player but not that great a point guard. For me if youre a good pg you should never hear that the rest of your teAm stinks. Most, including me, believe the bulls are a shooting guard away from the title. Having said that who do you think is best fitted for rose.

for me its James Harden, he is a very good shooter and playmaker. He seems more in control of an offense than most pg.
What you guys think?

The rest of Chris Paul's team suck, does that make him not a good point guard?

Brooklyn Mets
08-06-2011, 10:58 AM
You think James Harden is more available than Monta Ellis??

Monta Ellis is more likely to leave his team then James Harden but with the salary Ellis would command and the available cap space on the Bulls I would say they have a better chance trading with OKC.. both seem highly unlikely..

T-Girl Jenna
08-06-2011, 11:02 AM

What you guys think?

a combo of shane battier starting and jamal crawford

if were talking about realistic

sager729
08-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Eric Gordon is interesting. Someone I thought that would be good for Rose and the Bulls would be JR Smith. Fast, athletic and one of the better shooters in the game. He'll put up 23 or 24 a game if you let him.

Ray_R
08-06-2011, 11:20 AM

What you guys think?

Great so now CP3, D. Will, and D. Rose are the worst PGs and D. Fish and Mike Bibby are in the top 2.

THE GIPPER
08-06-2011, 11:23 AM
ineffeciency kills too

hahaha :clap:

RZZZA
08-06-2011, 11:25 AM
out of the realistic candidates, the best compliment for Rose and the Bulls would be J.R. Smith, O.J. Mayo and Nick Young in that order.

Out of unrealistic candidates I'd like to see James Harden or Eric Gordon on our team. I'd cream my pants.

Derrick Rose is a very good point guard btw, I don't know why people say he's a bad PG. He's just not as good as CP3 or D-Will at creating yet but that doesn't make him bad. He'd be an asset on any team in the league, deep down you know you want him on your team.

ManRam
08-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Monta Ellis and Derrick Rose in the same back court wouldn't be ideal. Two high volume shooters/scorers that don't compliment each other's game.

Ray, Manu, Martin etc. would all be great. Guys who can score from anywhere, work off-the-ball, and can play make.

JerseysFinest
08-06-2011, 11:31 AM
If Tom Thibs can teach J.R. Smith how to play better defense and if he learns how to stay out of trouble, I'd say him. Athletic, can shoot the lights out, young, can do it all.

LakersIn5
08-06-2011, 11:35 AM
are you serious?

nope. :p

ChiSox219
08-06-2011, 09:19 PM
What's ironic is that the Bulls could have potentially signed JJ last offseason, I mean they probably tried, but he was an FA and they did have the cap space. Imagine if they'd signed him instead of Boozer:

Rose/Watson
JJ/Brewer/Bogans
Deng/Korver
Gibson/Kurt Thomas
Noah/Asik
:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

Not saying they missed an opportunity, because he chose to stay in Atlanta, but DAMN. That team would be NASTY.

No one but ATL was going to give Joe Johnson a max contract, they did and he stayed.

If they didn't, JJ would've gotten ~14 million and the Bulls had the cap space for Boozer as well.

Bruno
08-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Ginobli or Kevin Martin would seem ideal.

knightstemplar
08-06-2011, 09:27 PM
a player named 'Pass'
atleast on the 3pt line

Chill_Will_24
08-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Ray Allen or Rip Hamilton.. neither is untouchable and Detroit would love to get rid of Rip so he could be had for scraps.

Anyway both those guys would compliment Rose very well. They dont need the ball to be effective and can create their own shots in most situations. Both are veterans that can help lead that young Bulls team so less pressure on Rose's young shoulders. Both have championship experience and both hit clutch shots. They would also fir right in with Thibs since Ray played for him already and Rip is no stranger to an elite defensive system.

beasted86
08-06-2011, 10:16 PM
JR Smith. He can defend, create his own shot, and give you 15-40 points.

Problem is keeping him motivated & disciplined.

Cal827
08-06-2011, 10:26 PM
They need a Sg who passes the ball a fair bit and can hit the 3 ball... Joe Johnson could have been ideal... can't really think of one, who isn't untouchable.

LA_Raiders
08-07-2011, 02:21 AM
agree JJ wound make it the best back court in the East...

LeonFSU
08-07-2011, 02:26 AM
I'd probably have to say Stan Van Gundy. A SVG for Boozer swap should be considered.

Stuckey#3
08-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Ben Gordon? They were untouchable during the Boston/Chicago series a couple years ago.

Stuckey#3
08-07-2011, 02:41 AM
But realistically... Jason Richardson or Rip would be the best fit.

PrettyBoyJ
08-07-2011, 02:43 AM
Manu, Kevin Martin, Nick Young,

Kyben36
08-07-2011, 02:52 AM
They need a Sg who passes the ball a fair bit and can hit the 3 ball... Joe Johnson could have been ideal... can't really think of one, who isn't untouchable.

after watching the bulls Hawks series, I would want JJ no where near rose. JJ is a guy who is honestly ( Im not trying to bait ) an offense killer, he will sit there with the ball in his hands way to long, and not make a move, then he will throw up a rediculously bad contested shot, and somehow shoot 50+%. with that said, he has tallent, but thats not the type of basketball I want to play.

With that said, this is why I would love a player like OJ mayo. good shooter, good passer, has shown ability to create for others. he may never live up to his hype, but he has already proven he can score 15+ a night.

Ezio
08-07-2011, 03:35 AM
Ray Allen with KT setting picks for him would be the best SG for Rose. Him or Curry :hide:

Bulls_fan90
08-07-2011, 03:36 AM
JR Smith. He can defend, create his own shot, and give you 15-40 points.

Problem is keeping him motivated & disciplined.

Out of the guys that the Bulls can realistically get i agree. Either him or OJ Mayo.

Ray Allen, Manu, James Harden etc are no chance to be traded to the Bulls.

Cal827
08-07-2011, 03:41 AM
after watching the bulls Hawks series, I would want JJ no where near rose. JJ is a guy who is honestly ( Im not trying to bait ) an offense killer, he will sit there with the ball in his hands way to long, and not make a move, then he will throw up a rediculously bad contested shot, and somehow shoot 50+%. with that said, he has tallent, but thats not the type of basketball I want to play.

With that said, this is why I would love a player like OJ mayo. good shooter, good passer, has shown ability to create for others. he may never live up to his hype, but he has already proven he can score 15+ a night.

Fair enough, I just went on his past years mainly, and not that series... I believed he averaged about 6 assists per game a few years back, but you're a bulls fan, so you would know what's more important to the team. Also, no matter how I feel about Johnson, there's no way in hell he should be payed the amount that he is lol, worst contract in the game :facepalm:

I didn't list Mayo, cause I think he would be untouchable for the Bulls (unless the grizz had given up on him and just want to rid him from the team). I think they'll at least give him another year, and if it doesn't work they'll try a S &T (assuming they are still around as well as restricted free agency).

Ray Allen might be available, but that depends if Boston decides to start the rebuild when everyone is a year older, or still go for that one last push. It could be an effective stop gap.. so Rose can improve into more of an all-around point-guard over a scoring PG.. With Allen on the side, the assist total would improve... maybe he gets more faith in his teammates, rather than feel he has to chuck the ball up as much as possible cause the people around him will let him down (I just remember game 4. in the Heat/Bulls series where he was just plain bad, like 8/27 from the field).

justinnum1
08-07-2011, 09:26 AM
D-Rose doesn't need any help

If he wants any chance of getting past the heat he needs a lot of help.

effen5
08-07-2011, 10:53 AM

:yawn:

Wilson
08-07-2011, 11:11 AM

Ray Allen would be a great fit. He'll spot up like you said, plus he'll bring championship experience, leadership and has proven himself under coach Thibs.

Ellis would be a terrible fit in my opinion. The perfect guy would be one who excels off the ball and on the defensive end; Ellis doesn't fill those roles.

The absolute perfect guy for them, in my opinion, would be Arron Afflalo. He does play excellent defense and can spot up. Another guy would be Thabo Sefolosha.

I just look for guys who can play a similar style to guys like John Paxson, Steve Kerr, young Derek Fisher etc. Guys that played next to a dominant back-court player and concentrated on filling in on the defensive end and providing the option for kick-out passes for their SGs (I know Rose isn't a SG, but he plays a very similar style to Jordan and Kobe).

ChiSox219
08-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Jodie Meeks

Rocketsfan85
08-07-2011, 12:12 PM
People just don't understand basketball the ppl that say Ellis are crazy to ball demanding guards wouldn't even be able to coexist there probably the most 2 ball demanding players in the NBA. I agree OJ Mayo would be a great fit for him I'd also think Courtney Lee woulda been a good fit for him when Chicago tried goin after him this yr he's a good shooter and plays good defense Ray Allen would be good also.

BklynKnicks3
08-07-2011, 12:14 PM
jamal crawford

Swashcuff
08-07-2011, 12:20 PM
So I made a quick skim through the thread (didn't read each and every post in their entirety) and I didn't see a single mention of the man who is IMO the PERFECT back-court partner for Derrick Rose.

Brandon Roy (when healthy of course)

He has the ability to control the flow of the game, create his own shot and create shots for others better than damn near every SG in the game today. Roy would allow Rose to play off the ball more and focus on his scoring when he's in a good rhythm or when his team needs him to.

Though Rose is a PG he is a scoring PG and whether people want to admit it or not he played a lot of combo guard last season. On many occasions Rose was burdened of playing the role of both PG and SG on offense. He'd bring the ball up the court, set the play, pass the ball off run around screens and eventually end up with the ball back in his had again and take the shot.

With a player of Brandon Roy's skill set next to him he'll be able to play much more comfortably than he did last season.

So many people are talking about spot up shooters (the already had Bogans and Korver and those two didn't work) or good defensive wings with little to offer on offense (Ronny Brewer is about as good you could get). This would just mean that they make a slight upgrade in their starting lineup. This does not address the fact that no matter who Rose play's alongside until he is relied upon to create less shots for his teammates and has more created for him the Bulls are not figured to improve very much in the one area in which they were hurt the most (the SG position).

HouRealCoach
08-07-2011, 12:22 PM
I think that it is D Wade

Swashcuff
08-07-2011, 12:29 PM
The absolute perfect guy for them, in my opinion, would be Arron Afflalo. He does play excellent defense and can spot up. Another guy would be Thabo Sefolosha.

I just look for guys who can play a similar style to guys like John Paxson, Steve Kerr, young Derek Fisher etc. Guys that played next to a dominant back-court player and concentrated on filling in on the defensive end and providing the option for kick-out passes for their SGs (I know Rose isn't a SG, but he plays a very similar style to Jordan and Kobe).

Last season Brewer was better than Thabo defensively and just as underwhelming on offense. They need someone who can relieve Rose of his offensive burden not compound it.

Afflalo however is a decent fit. Very efficient, a very good defensive player and a better shooter than anyone on the Bulls last year and.

ReJo
08-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Nick Young

TO Rapz
08-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Me.

Matrix3132
08-07-2011, 12:43 PM
So I made a quick skim through the thread (didn't read each and every post in their entirety) and I didn't see a single mention of the man who is IMO the PERFECT back-court partner for Derrick Rose.

Brandon Roy (when healthy of course)

He has the ability to control the flow of the game, create his own shot and create shots for others better than damn near every SG in the game today. Roy would allow Rose to play off the ball more and focus on his scoring when he's in a good rhythm or when his team needs him to.

Though Rose is a PG he is a scoring PG and whether people want to admit it or not he played a lot of combo guard last season. On many occasions Rose was burdened of playing the role of both PG and SG on offense. He'd bring the ball up the court, set the play, pass the ball off run around screens and eventually end up with the ball back in his had again and take the shot.

With a player of Brandon Roy's skill set next to him he'll be able to play much more comfortably than he did last season.

So many people are talking about spot up shooters (the already had Bogans and Korver and those two didn't work) or good defensive wings with little to offer on offense (Ronny Brewer is about as good you could get). This would just mean that they make a slight upgrade in their starting lineup. This does not address the fact that no matter who Rose play's alongside until he is relied upon to create less shots for his teammates and has more created for him the Bulls are not figured to improve very much in the one area in which they were hurt the most (the SG position).

Brandon Roy will NEVER be the same, forget about him...

He's not just "unhealthy," his knee has NOTHING LEFT TO OPERATE ON

(Plus why would the bulls need another guard who shoots a low % 3?)

Swashcuff
08-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Brandon Roy will NEVER be the same, forget about him...

He's not just "unhealthy," his knee has NOTHING LEFT TO OPERATE ON

(Plus why would the bulls need another guard who shoots a low % 3?)

Because there is much more to basketball than the 3 point line. Their inability to make 3s at a high rate did not hurt them as much as the fact that Derrick Rose had no one else to take some of the offensive ball handling and shot creating burden off his back last season. This entire thread is hypothetical so to state a healthy Roy would be his best fit is also hypothetical.

I see names like Dwyane Wade, Manu Ginobili, Monta Ellis, Eric Gordon, Joe Johnson, etc being thrown around. Well as far a 3 point shooting goes there really isn't that big of a gap between Brandon Roy and those guys.

Wilson
08-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Last season Brewer was better than Thabo defensively and just as underwhelming on offense. They need someone who can relieve Rose of his offensive burden not compound it.

Afflalo however is a decent fit. Very efficient, a very good defensive player and a better shooter than anyone on the Bulls last year and.

I only just noticed Thabo was so poor on threes last year. If he can get his shot back I still like him on the Bulls though.

Bipolar Bears
08-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Andre Iguodala....would give them another great defender...and that secondary ball
handler they so desperately need.

And for those who say offensely he wouldnt make sense....I think he could come in and give 14-17 points while shooting a decent 3 point %

JordansBulls
08-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Tmac or Vince.

Tmo440
08-07-2011, 01:32 PM
OJ Mayo is the most realistic trade target for the Bulls once the lockout is lifted, whenever that is. However, the Grizzlies would ask for Gibson or Asik in return. I would do it for Asik in a heartbeat. Given Boozer's inconsistent defense, it makes it almost impossible for the Bulls to trade Gibson. However, a package that could work for both teams would be Darrel Arthur and OJ Mayo for Taj Gibson and Ronnie Brewer and a future first. I think this trade would fit both teams needs. Grizzlies get some defensive help; the bulls get a much needed boost at the two guard position with Mayo and a very solid young big in Arthur. This should be a deal that the Bulls should consider. I would hate to give up Taj but I would love to have Arthur and Mayo on this team.

Hostetler
08-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Rex Chapman

rickyk13
08-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Jalen Rose in his prime

THE MTL
08-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Joe JOhnson def. Rose needs someone who can SHOOT and create his own shot and be a decent passer. I dont think there is a better fit in the league.

Ezio
08-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Tmac or Vince.

:laugh:

Let it go.

Stuckey#3
08-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Bonzi Wells or Rashad McCants

RZZZA
08-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Nick Young is def under rated, Bulls fans don't want him for some reason but if J.R. Smith and O.j. Mayo don't work out I'd want to take a look at Young even over guys like Jason Richardson.

MJ-BULLS
08-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Kobe Bryant, Manu, S. Curry, and Mayo.

out of that list, the most possible player we could get is Mayo, he would be a great fit with our team.

Sixerlover
08-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Reggie Miller

MJ-BULLS
08-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Reggie Miller

Michael Jordan. :shrug:

lakerboy
08-07-2011, 03:09 PM
What do Bulls fan think of Ben Gordon?

He fits the bill, and not only that, he actually plays very well with D Rose

Ezio
08-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Nick Young is def under rated, Bulls fans don't want him for some reason but if J.R. Smith and O.j. Mayo don't work out I'd want to take a look at Young even over guys like Jason Richardson.

Cause Nick Young is a chucker. Did you see the game vs the Wiz where he basically chucked the game away?

TheRunKiller
08-07-2011, 03:25 PM

I heard the Heat are looking for a sold backup SF just for the fourth quarters.

RZZZA
08-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Cause Nick Young is a chucker. Did you see the game vs the Wiz where he basically chucked the game away?

define chucker. Nick Young has average efficiency and he's a good shooter who's not afraid to shoot, we need a guy like that. He also has a reputation as a Heat-killer, which is also something we can use.

The wizards are not a particularly well run team, if Young is chucking on that team it must not be discouraged. He would play differently here.

J-rich would probably still be better though, just his age is what has me being doubtful. I'd rather go for the younger guys

smith&wesson
08-07-2011, 04:07 PM

What you guys think?

james harden maybe a good play maker. but when you have d. rose on your team you dont take the ball out of his hands.

ray allen to me is the best complimentary player to d.rose. he can play off the ball, deadly from 3 point range, plays solid D, and doesnt have an ego.

rockets-fan
08-07-2011, 04:13 PM
mayo or kevin martin

effen5
08-07-2011, 04:18 PM
What do Bulls fan think of Ben Gordon?

He fits the bill, and not only that, he actually plays very well with D Rose

Couple things with BG....

1) I don't think he would play well with Rose at all...BG was also known as a chucker in Chicago....he would put up the most horrendous shots ever and it would just stunt the Bulls offense

2) I might be wrong but I also thing BG burnt his bridges with the Bulls on the way he departed.

3) His contract is ridiculous.

effen5
08-07-2011, 04:21 PM
I think Ray Allen, Afflalo, Manu, Mayo would all be solid next to Rose.

Ebbs
08-07-2011, 04:42 PM
I honestly think Rose and Monta would be a nightmare for opposing defenses.

kozelkid
08-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Manu would be amazing. :pray:

MJ-BULLS
08-07-2011, 06:59 PM
I think Ray Allen, Afflalo, Manu, Mayo would all be solid next to Rose.

AA is another good one.

Southsideheat
08-08-2011, 02:03 PM
He needs a SG with size that can defend, handle the ball, shoot the 3, and create his own shot. They don't have to be great at any of these, but they need to be able to be at least average in all of these.

OJ Mayo and JR Smith.

I would lean to Smith because they would not have to give up anything to get him, and i think he is just a better player.

Da Knicks
08-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Joe Johnson would be the ideal fit for the bulls.

Tony_Starks
08-08-2011, 07:13 PM
I thought Captain Jack would've been a good fit to take the pressure off him.

marj987
08-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Joe Johnson......SMH that would be excellent, drawing defenders on a fast break and kicking out to him for a three, even if they close in on Johnson, he just finds his own shot, win-win situation.

marj987
08-08-2011, 07:57 PM
are you serious?

Can't you see that he's a Laker fan?! UGH! :rolleyes:

Slimsim
08-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Salmons

PHX2daDEATH
08-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Jason Richardson

SteBO
08-08-2011, 08:26 PM
I prefer them to keep Keith Bogans back there. ;)

wjmoffatt
08-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Eric Gordon, OJ Mayo, or JR Smith.

Pierzynski4Prez
08-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Ray Allen 10 years ago would be perfect. Ray Allen right now would still be beautiful.

BULLSFAN0810
08-09-2011, 02:51 AM
JR Smith..id let thibs try to harness him...dude is electric,and can dribble pass and shoot

John Walls Era
08-09-2011, 03:46 AM
If everyone only wants that knock down shooter then just get him Morrow. Cheap and a great 3 pt threat.

NYKnicksAllDay
08-09-2011, 03:50 AM
I prefer them to keep Keith Bogans back there. ;)

This.

sventhedog
08-09-2011, 07:35 AM
you have to team rose with a player with passing so he can play off the ball and get into spots. another thing the team needs is someone who can help boozer. they're not getting much value for boozer so might as well find ways to use him.

rose can't play pick and roll with boozer as well as dwill.

theheatles
08-09-2011, 10:20 AM
joe johnson would have been perfect...bulls should have went after him instead of boozer

Corey
08-09-2011, 10:24 AM
A guy like Ray Allen would make a pretty sexy backcourt.

RZZZA
08-09-2011, 12:29 PM
joe johnson would have been perfect...bulls should have went after him instead of boozer

We couldn't, Joe Johnson got offered a huge contract by Atlanta.

FadeAwayLikeMJ
08-09-2011, 12:43 PM
He needs a catch and shoot guy.. Like Walter Ray Allen or Jonathan Clay Reddick.

Plain and simple.

rhymeratic
08-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Best SG next to Rose would be MJ

Southsideheat
08-09-2011, 01:40 PM
JR Smith..id let thibs try to harness him...dude is electric,and can dribble pass and shoot

and he's a Heat killer.