PDA

View Full Version : straight from high school vs went to college

RevisIsland
07-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Which team would win, a team composed of players who went to college, or came straight from high school, here are the teams as I see them:

HS:

PG: Monta Ellis/Louis Williams
SG: Kobe Bryant/Tmac
SF: LeBron James/Josh Smith
PF: Amare Stoudemire/KG
C: Dwight Howard/Andrew Bynum

College:

PG: CP3/Deron
SG: Wade/Joe Johnson
SF: Melo/Durant
PF: Chris Bosh/Kevin Love
C: Andrew Bogut/Joakim Noah

Who wins?

LosDoyers1
07-30-2011, 07:59 PM
The team made up of those who went from high school straight to the pros would win. The team made up of college guys are undersized and would get dominated down low.

MalZee24
07-30-2011, 08:09 PM
obviously the high school team. they have lebron. lebron would throw ally oops to howard all day and bryant would feed off howard and lebron like he does off gasol and odom.

bosh would destroy amare though since bosh has a post game and a face up game while amare doesn't. bosh would torch him.

knightstemplar
07-30-2011, 08:25 PM
HS, their fowards and center are way better than the college players
the only edge college got is the PG, the SG is kind of like a wash, and positions 3-5 favor HS

raiddalake
07-30-2011, 08:41 PM
high school.....monte ellis running the floor with kobe and bron on the wings leaves it off the glass for howard who throws it down with a thunderous windmill lmao goodnight

HoopsDrive
07-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Amazing depth for the college side but the HS starting unit is just too much.

alencp3
07-30-2011, 09:09 PM
HS team unless CP3 transform Bogut into Hakeem

Ill21
07-30-2011, 09:23 PM
HS team. Any team with LBJ and d12 wins lol

tonyd3b54
07-31-2011, 07:38 PM
hs starting unit would have to play the whole game. the college unit would butt rape their second unit

RevisIsland
07-31-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm surprised that the college team isn't getting more love, they're so much deeper.

Slimsim
07-31-2011, 07:54 PM
College team

The best PG and SG The best Clutch Scorer in Melo

Bosh Scream and A healthy bogut can beat the HS team unless if KG TMAC and Kobe are in their prime

aztr0
07-31-2011, 07:55 PM
College team. A team that fits better together.

RevisIsland
07-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Now things are getting a bit more even.

tredigs
07-31-2011, 09:06 PM
How about versus a team of players who actually graduated college and have a degree?

Tim Duncan, Shane Battier, Jeremy Lin (Harvard too - Yahtzee!), Luke Walton and... Kemba Walker? Seriously, I'm sure there are plenty more I'm not thinking of, but who has a degree outside of them?

Iodine
07-31-2011, 09:12 PM
How about versus a team of players who actually graduated college and have a degree?

Tim Duncan, Shane Battier, Jeremy Lin (Harvard too - Yahtzee!), Luke Walton and... Kemba Walker? Seriously, I'm sure there are plenty more I'm not thinking of, but who has a degree outside of them?

John Wall has an honorary degree in #pureswag

Raph12
07-31-2011, 09:23 PM
HS team. Any team with LBJ and d12 wins lol

ftw

Sixerlover
07-31-2011, 09:29 PM

A lot of players went back and graduated. They count too?

naps
07-31-2011, 10:28 PM
College team because they are deeper and will mesh better.

MrfadeawayJB
07-31-2011, 10:55 PM
HS easily

nygiants242
08-01-2011, 06:02 AM
Definitely the high school team, although the college team definitely has more depth. Still, LeBron, Kobe, Howard = unstoppable.

YoungOne
08-01-2011, 07:00 AM
obviously the high school team. they have lebron. lebron would throw ally oops to howard all day and bryant would feed off howard and lebron like he does off gasol and odom.

bosh would destroy amare though since bosh has a post game and a face up game while amare doesn't. bosh would torch him.

:laugh:

asandhu23
08-01-2011, 07:08 AM
Now I know why Ellis is considered a terrible player. Everyone here thinks he is PG. He is a ****ing shooting guard.

The_Pharouh
08-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Hs

thekmp211
08-02-2011, 06:22 PM

dont forget vince carter. dude REALLY wanted that diploma, lol.

thekmp211
08-02-2011, 06:23 PM
:laugh:

yeah, what?

TheHoopsProphet
08-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Are my eyes fooling me? Do I see Kevin Durant taking the bench for Carmelo Anthony? Do I need to go my eye doctor? Maybe I am going blind and I haven't realized it until now. I do remember mistaking a dog crossing the street for what I thought was just ripped off tire skins threaded from a car wheel. But it was night, and the dog wasn't moving very fast, so I figured anyone could have made the mistake. But maybe I really am going blind. In fact, yes, that is what I am hoping for. Because it is much easier for me to cope with the idea that I am going blind over the fact that there's a human being out there that believes Kevin Durant should ride the bench for Carmelo Anthony.

douglas
08-03-2011, 03:38 AM
Are my eyes fooling me? Do I see Kevin Durant taking the bench for Carmelo Anthony? Do I need to go my eye doctor? Maybe I am going blind and I haven't realized it until now. I do remember mistaking a dog crossing the street for what I thought was just ripped off tire skins threaded from a car wheel. But it was night, and the dog wasn't moving very fast, so I figured anyone could have made the mistake. But maybe I really am going blind. In fact, yes, that is what I am hoping for. Because it is much easier for me to cope with the idea that I am going blind over the fact that there's a human being out there that believes Kevin Durant should ride the bench for Carmelo Anthony.

Well said. I like your style

naps
08-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Now I know why Ellis is considered a terrible player. Everyone here thinks he is PG. He is a ****ing shooting guard.

Doesn't change it much though.

Da Knicks
08-03-2011, 12:53 PM

I like your poetry better than your basketball judgement if you cant see that Melo is better than Durant. When Durant develops a post game and gains some weight maybe then you could say something like that.

Hitman21
08-03-2011, 01:47 PM

Seems to me that amare has been doing the torching so far.

believeinNYK
08-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Collegiates FTW

smith&wesson
08-04-2011, 02:27 PM

thats a joke right ? i love a poster with a great sence of humour. :clap:

VinceCarter
08-04-2011, 03:59 PM
College:

PG: CP3/Deron
SG: Wade/Joe Johnson
SF: Melo/Durant
PF: Chris Bosh/Kevin Love
C: Andrew Bogut/Joakim Noah

Who wins?

:facepalm: lol wait! What? Are you trying to get a spark off the bench?

blastmasta26
08-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I like your poetry better than your basketball judgement if you cant see that Melo is better than Durant. When Durant develops a post game and gains some weight maybe then you could say something like that.
Melo is more skilled than Durant, but he doesn't perform as efficiently as Durant does. As a Knick, Melo improved defensively and in efficiency so he could pass Durant, but for now he's not better than him.