PDA

View Full Version : Okay: which is the best sports city?

gilly
07-27-2011, 06:49 PM
(There's no general sports forum so I put it here. Sorry if that's not cool guys.)

Anywho. The contenders in my opinion are Boston, Chicago, New York and Philadelphia. San Fran too, kinda.

Boston is likely #1. They have the Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and in college they have the Golden Eagles who are solid in football and basketball. Pretty damn good.

Chicago have some argument. The Bulls are the highlight, the Bears are pretty good, the Blackhawks are okay as are the White Sox, the Cubs are awful and the Illini have been okay.

Philadelphia is kinda a homer pick because I support their teams, but can't be argued that the Phillies are awesome, Eagles are good, Flyers and Sixers have good potential. College they have Penn St, Nova, St. Joes and Temple which are all good programs (especially Temple and Penn St on football).

NY have the Giants and Jets, Knicks, Rangers, Yanks and Mets, as well as St. Johns who have a great basketball recruiting class. Another contender.

Where do you guys think?

DISCLAIMER: I only put the four I think that are top, doesn't mean I forgot your city. Would've taken me hours to assess every major city in America.

Stack_NJNets
07-27-2011, 06:57 PM
NEW YORK......homer

DoMeFavors
07-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Boston has dominated in every sport
past 10 years their hockey, baseball, basketball and football teams have won ita ll.

DoMeFavors
07-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Also how is chicago on there and not Los Angeles? When was the last time CHicago won something?

six
07-27-2011, 07:00 PM
If we are talking about ONLY basketball, then no doubt it's between Chicago and Boston.

Kashmir13579
07-27-2011, 07:01 PM
Which city has the Yankees and MSG again?

LTBaByyy
07-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Dallas is Honorable Mention

Cowboys
Stars
Mavericks

are all champions

And

Rangers (MLB AL champions)
FC Dallas (MLS Western Conference champions)

Both last year

gilly
07-27-2011, 07:03 PM
Well I put Chicago because they have a few good/decent teams and have done okay in recent years (B'hawks in 2010, Bulls had best record this year, White Sox in 05), LA just has the Lakers. The Dodgers are awful, the Kings aren't close to contending etc.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I mean over ALL sports, not just basketball. Hence listing all the sports teams. Forgot about MLS.

DoMeFavors
07-27-2011, 07:03 PM

Yankees window is closing

MadDogg
07-27-2011, 07:04 PM
Atlanta has a good sports trio: Falcons, Hawks, and Braves. All solid playoff teams.

Sixerlover
07-27-2011, 07:10 PM
If you go by titles, recently it's definitely been Boston.. But I'll always say Philly is the best sports city.

Living in NYC the past 3 years it hurts my heart to say, but it's true that NYC is a much bigger NBA town than Philly, especially because basketball is my favorite sport.. but the overall sports passion in Philly isn't matched by any other city. NY would be #2 and Boston would be #3 in my opinion.

DoMeFavors
07-27-2011, 07:14 PM
If you go by titles, recently it's definitely been Boston.. But I'll always say Philly is the best sports city.

Living in NYC the past 3 years it hurts my heart to say, but it's true that NYC is a much bigger NBA town than Philly, especially because basketball is my favorite sport.. but the overall sports passion in Philly isn't matched by any other city. NY would be #2 and Boston would be #3 in my opinion.

Yeah Philly fans dont really care too much about the sixers. Eagles and phillies are huge there.

Cubs Win
07-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Also how is chicago on there and not Los Angeles? When was the last time CHicago won something?

2010? :laugh2:

Hint: Blackhawks

pd1dish
07-27-2011, 07:33 PM

lol are you serious?

Blackhawks in 2010
White Sox in '05
Bulls 6 championships in the 90's (i know that was awhile ago)

the Bulls were in contention this year and will be for years to come. the Bears contended last year and also made the SuperBowl in '06. the Blackhawks have enough talent on that team to make another run at the Cup and the White Sox also have some talent that if they can get together their hitting, they will be contending for the playoffs.

im not saying that Chicago is the best city, but i think they are easily top 3.

also, titles arent the only thing that makes a city the best sports city. id rather have all my favorite teams making the playoffs consistently and contending than to only have one of my favorite teams win a title or two.

JerseysFinest
07-27-2011, 07:33 PM
No question, New York.

dasfsadbvcagf
07-27-2011, 07:34 PM
Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,the new season approaching, click in. Let’s facelift bar!

===== http://www.bingstore.us ====

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

UGG BOOT $50

Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33

Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12

New era cap $9

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18

We accept any form of payment

http://www.bingstore.us
╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
|田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬e:

smith&wesson
07-27-2011, 07:46 PM
boston

foot ball team wins ships
basket ball team wins ships
base ball team wins ship.

dynasty7961
07-27-2011, 07:48 PM
boston

foot ball team wins ships
basket ball team wins ships
base ball team wins ship.

Hockey team wins ship

THINKBLUE15
07-27-2011, 07:50 PM
It depends on what you mean. Recently, Boston.

But if you are talking about all time that is a much different story.

For instance, somebody said LA isn't in the convo because "the Dodgers are awful"...They are awful this year. But that takes away from LA being a great sports city? Maybe if it is PRESENT DAY. But if you don't look at it that way, the Lakers have won 11 championships since moving to LA and the Dodgers have won more games, more pennants, and more world championships than any team in the national league since moving to Los Angeles. Not to mention UCLA has the most NCAA championships of all time...USC football has definitely made their mark.

It really depends on what you mean.

LakersA's49ers
07-27-2011, 07:55 PM
Cleveland!!! haha that city is cursed.

Deputy Dog
07-27-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm not gonna say they're #1, but Pittsburgh has to be up there. Steelers and Pens are contenders every year now, and even the Bucco's are in a playoff chase (no kidding, haha). Love watching Steelers away games and still seeing thousands of "Terrible Towels."

I'd say in no particular order:
Pittsburgh
Philly
Chicago
New York
Los Angeles

Deputy Dog
07-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Cleveland!!! haha that city is cursed.

Being from the Pittsburgh area, I know I'm supposed to hate Cleveland, but I really do feel bad for that city. They've been crapped on so much, for so long.

Mishmin
07-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Clearly Boston

asandhu23
07-27-2011, 08:21 PM
San Francisco is actually pretty good if you count "SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA" and you probably can since San Francisco on its own only has Giants playing anywhere near the city and Bay Area has San Francisco in it.

49ers, Raiders, Sharks, Giants, A's, Cal Golden Bears, Stanford Cardinal, San Jose State, San Jose Earthquakes, St Mary College. Hell, there are rumors of Kings maybe thinking of moving to San Jose.

_KB24_
07-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Well, it should be Boston comfortably over any other city right now easily. They are legit contenders in every major sport and have won a ring in every sport over the past decade.

I loved LA back in the early-mid 2000's. Lakers were on top, Angels won the world series, Galaxy were winning, Ducks had won the Stanley Cup as well. Just a after thought, bring back the NFL to LA!

asandhu23
07-27-2011, 08:27 PM
bring back the NFL to LA!

Yes. take Raiders back. Bay Area is 49ers' territory.

avrpatsfan
07-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Boston. All of our major teams draw heavily, succeed, and have rabid fanbases. Hell, the Red Sox spent $142 million on Crawford to avoid becoming the #3-4 most popular Boston team.

avrpatsfan
07-27-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm not gonna say they're #1, but Pittsburgh has to be up there. Steelers and Pens are contenders every year now, and even the Bucco's are in a playoff chase (no kidding, haha). Love watching Steelers away games and still seeing thousands of "Terrible Towels."

I'd say in no particular order:
Pittsburgh
Philly
Chicago
New York
Los Angeles
No Boston? Lol.

_KB24_
07-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Yes. take Raiders back. Bay Area is 49ers' territory.

Worst day of my life when Davis took them away from us :(

avrpatsfan
Lol instead of putting MSG you shoud have put the New York Knicks. They've been a joke for a while. When was the last time the Jets won a championship? The Mets? If it weren't for the Yankees being the best sports organization in history NY wouldn't even be in the discussion.

Kashmir13579
Yankees window is closing

Good. I hate the Yankees.

Kashmir13579
07-27-2011, 08:37 PM
Lol instead of putting MSG you shoud have put the New York Knicks. They've been a joke for a while. When was the last time the Jets won a championship? The Mets? If it weren't for the Yankees being the best sports organization in history NY wouldn't even be in the discussion.

MSG is famous for so many other things sports related. Knicks fans get a nod here too. They are kind of like Cubs fans, but to a lesser extent. Which is the best sports city was the question. It isn't necessarily the city who's team is always winning. It has more to do with fans and culture.

Miltstar
07-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Boston is the clear cut number 1 I don't think there is even an argument for another city to be ahead of them.

I put Philly #2

Chicago #3

New York #4

Dallas #5

Greet
07-27-2011, 08:41 PM
I've been to a sports game for every New York sports team, I believe it would be them.

Evolution23
07-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Easy New York

The Final Boss
07-27-2011, 08:57 PM
The op is English, yet claiming Philadelphia sports. Another can is from Dallas, yet claiming the Rangers, who are from Arlington. Couple this with the op later claiming the Los Angeles Kings are no where close to contending, yet Vegas has them as a top 5 squad heading into next season. C'mon man...

Deputy Dog
07-27-2011, 09:04 PM
No Boston? Lol.

That was an honestly accidental omission. Their success as a whole recently is damn impressive. Sorry

Pitt
Philly
Chicago
New York
LA
BOSTON

1DROSE1
07-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Toronto most underrated markets and no matter how crap there teams are they still make alot of money.

bagwell368
07-27-2011, 09:22 PM
No question, New York.

Maybe if you don't adjust for population. Toss that in, and Boston rules.

NYY, Philly and Boston are the big 3.

Chicago is a nice place (with awful weather) but anyplace you are forced to throw the ball back onto the field (yes forced) - with all the Mid Western laid back stuff? Nahhhhhhh.

SF is another nice place, but the only ferocious fans there are Raiders fans.

LA: any place that nobody shows up until the 3rd inning and leaves before the 7th could ever count.

Atlanta? uuchhkkkk...

sventhedog
07-27-2011, 09:25 PM
gotham city.

More-Than-Most
07-27-2011, 09:34 PM
gotham city.

Metropolis is bigger and has a super hero with actual powers :shrug:

effen5
07-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Boston then Chicago.....

Boston won in baseball basketball football and baseball....in 5 years....the only other city to do that was Chicago....and that was within 25 years.

1)Boston
2)Chicago
3)everybody else.

tredigs
07-27-2011, 09:59 PM
If we are talking about ONLY basketball, then no doubt it's between Chicago and Boston.

UCLA college basketball. LA Lakers NBA. Toss in USC and the new look Clippers and you've got yourself an absolute juggernaut (as much as I can't stand it). Los Angelas undoubtedly has the best college/pro hoops combo.

Chicago? Outside of Jordan, Bulls have largely been nothing of note. Bears haven't won a superbowl forever, Whitesox got 1... Cubs? We know that story.

Rafer17
07-27-2011, 10:17 PM
2001 New England Patriots
2003 New England Patriots
2004 New England Patriots
2004 Boston Red Sox
2007 Boston Red Sox
2008 Boston Celtics
2011 Boston Bruins

valade16
07-27-2011, 10:24 PM
I feel one of the most underappreciated sports areas is the Pacific NW. Yes. Here me out.

In the NFL the Seahawks are known as the "12th" man and had the most false starts vs the opposition the last 2 seasons. They caused an earthquake at the saints playoff game!

In College Football the Ducks have one of (if not THE) the loudest stadiums in all of CF despite having half the fans. Lloyd Carr called it the loudest stadium he's ever played in (that includes Mich, Ohio St, LSU, the swamp). It is routinely voted as the most intimidating place to play.

Basketball - the Blazers are always in the discussion for loudest fans and arena (usually with Utah and GS). Come playoffs it is deafening.

Soccer - The Seattle Sounders average the most fans in the MLS (10,000 more than next closest) and the Portland Timbers have sold-out every home game. The Timbers Army is praised by europeans for their tenacity!

I'm not saying it's the best area, but it is so underrated when people discuss sports fans!!

Oh, and for the record, the best sports town is Boston and I can't fathom this being a debate...

islandprince
07-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Chi Town

blastmasta26
07-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Metropolis is bigger and has a super hero with actual powers :shrug:
Well, the real NYC has multiple superheroes with powers. :cool:

The Final Boss
07-27-2011, 10:57 PM
2001 New England Patriots
2003 New England Patriots
2004 New England Patriots
2004 Boston Red Sox
2007 Boston Red Sox
2008 Boston Celtics
2011 Boston Bruins

New England- Spygate

Red Sox- HGH

Celtics- Irrelevant for 20+ seasons. Played vs. Los Angeles w/ a 70% Bryant, 70% Ariza, no Bynum, and Gasol in his first season with the team. Wheelchair...

Bruins- Who cares? Its hockey.

knightstemplar
07-27-2011, 11:23 PM
for basketball its Los Angeles

LA Lakers - 11 championships
UCLA Bruins - 11 championships

Sixerlover
07-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Championships don't determine which city is the best sports city, it's about passion.

San Antonio has more NBA titles than Chicago, Philly, New York and Boston combined in the last 10 years, are they a better basketball town than the 4 put together?

EaglePride615
07-27-2011, 11:45 PM
*inserts homer remark*

Rafer17
07-28-2011, 12:17 AM
New England- Spygate

Red Sox- HGH

Celtics- Irrelevant for 20+ seasons. Played vs. Los Angeles w/ a 70% Bryant, 70% Ariza, no Bynum, and Gasol in his first season with the team. Wheelchair...

This post just gave me cancer

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Miami

JKJKJKJKJK

theheatles
07-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Boston - mainly because of celtics, red sox finally break through and the pats 3 titles
New York - mainly because of the yankees, but giants with 3 super bowls
LA - Lakers, USC, UCLA, Dodgers... all 4 teams are historical juggernauts
Miami- heat and marlins each have roughly 20 yrs each of existence and 3 championships between them with heat thriving, the miami hurricanes dynasties were the greatest in college football(5 national titles, 2 others lost by single blown calls by refs, ultimate nfl pipeline), dolphins have 2 super bowls(only undefeated season, although mercury morris can die 2m for all i care)
Dallas - cowboys 5 super bowls, mavs 1 title,
Chicago - if it weren't for the cubs sucking so bad they'd be 3rd, with the bulls titles, blackhawks(even though i'm not a hockey fan at all) and 05 sox..i mean it's been over 100 yrs without a world series title for the cubbies, that is just so non great that it's almost a negative

Will 2 BE
07-28-2011, 01:51 AM
:facepalm: Questions like this are just baiting us to be homers and start fighting with each other.

_KB24_
07-28-2011, 01:56 AM
Championships don't determine which city is the best sports city, it's about passion.

San Antonio has more NBA titles than Chicago, Philly, New York and Boston combined in the last 10 years, are they a better basketball town than the 4 put together?

How do you measure passion? I get what your trying to say but then that opens the doors for A LOT of leeway.

ManningToTyree
07-28-2011, 02:16 AM
The City my favorite teams are from

gilly
07-29-2011, 09:01 PM
The op is English, yet claiming Philadelphia sports.

Sorry forgot my nationality was relevant to this question... everyone I've ever spoken to about the NFL and has been to games etc has compared the Eagles and general sports culture of Philadelphia to that of football in the UK (like die hard, verging on chaotic). The Union, for example, have been a breathe of fresh air in the MLS because of their die hard support.

I did also state that it was a homer pic because they're my favourite teams.

Boston Fever
07-29-2011, 09:14 PM
If we're talking just basketball, it's definitely between Chicago and Boston. I'll have to lean towards Chicago, as much as it hurts, just because of the Michael Jordan era. If we're talking sports, it's definitely Boston. The team with the longest championship drought is the Patriots, a looooooooooong 7 years.

Sly Guy
07-29-2011, 10:48 PM
lol, this thread is just gonna be a forum for homerism.

masTOR_shake1
07-29-2011, 11:03 PM
the criteria for this list is sooo faulty. Boston is a great sports city for sure, but they are the best becuase their teams happen to be playing well and winning championships? that is just dumb, if anything places that give undying support to terrible teams (like toronto) should be on that list.

raiderNlakerfan
07-29-2011, 11:19 PM
Los angeles. Yall some haters and hate cali in general

avrpatsfan
07-29-2011, 11:21 PM
New England- Spygate

Red Sox- HGH

:laugh:

raiderNlakerfan
07-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Yea celtics were irrelevant up until 2008.

Redsox. Ok ill give u that.they are elite right now

Patriots elite as well. This has been the patriots decade.

Bruins. Yea its hockey who cares

Lakers are the most consistent nba franchise. We win multuple rings damn near evry decade

Dodgers. Havent won since 88' and havent had much succes since but still 5 time ws champs

Raiders been horrible last decade. But prior to that highest win % in sports history

Usc trojans 14 time ntl chmps
Ucla basketball argubly best ncaa basktetball program ever

Niners again horrible last decade but the sb rings dont lie

I mean this thread is more opinions then a actual winner. Cause evryone will pick theyre city

Jay
07-29-2011, 11:35 PM
I'd say Philly, then Boston.

DR_1
07-29-2011, 11:40 PM
Chicago, not even close. Course, I have to be a homer here

raiderNlakerfan
07-29-2011, 11:44 PM
Chicago, not even close. Course, I have to be a homer here

Angels n dodgers 7 rings

Cubs n sox 5 rings

Lakers 16
Bulls 6

On that alone we kill u. How is chi greater then los angeles sports wise?

GSRaider
07-30-2011, 12:11 AM
I want to throw the Bay Area in the mix... A lot of great tradition, loyal fans and Nor Cal is awesome ( best place to live in America IMO )...

SF Giants
A's
Raiders
49ers
Warriors
Sharks
Earthquake's

Rafer17
07-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Yea celtics were irrelevant up until 2008.

Redsox. Ok ill give u that.they are elite right now

Patriots elite as well. This has been the patriots decade.

Bruins. Yea its hockey who cares

Lakers are the most consistent nba franchise. We win multuple rings damn near evry decade

Dodgers. Havent won since 88' and havent had much succes since but still 5 time ws champs

Raiders been horrible last decade. But prior to that highest win % in sports history

Usc trojans 14 time ntl chmps
Ucla basketball argubly best ncaa basktetball program ever

Niners again horrible last decade but the sb rings dont lie

I mean this thread is more opinions then a actual winner. Cause evryone will pick theyre city

:laugh2: How dumb can people be? Celtics are irrelevant until 2008 - those 16 other championships mean nothing!

Who cares about hockey? Hockey fans?

Rafer17
07-30-2011, 01:05 AM
Wow.. After reading this thread, I think an IQ test should be required before having the ability to post.

KnickNyKnick
07-30-2011, 01:14 AM

yeh and if it wasnt for the boston celtics then BOS wouldnt be in the discussion. As i recall the redsox winning didilee squat for 86 years? :facepalm:

MrPeytonManning
07-30-2011, 01:21 AM
It's a tough call but I'm gonna have to give it to Chicago.
The Cubs haven't won a title since 1908 and they're still one of the best-supported teams in baseball.
The White Sox have a pretty good fanbase in Chitown as well.
The Bears... nuff said.
Blackhawks had a rough patch in the late 90's where Wirtz ran the team into the ground and they couldn't draw... but with competent ownership that has sure changed.
The Bulls have always seemed like the "flavor-of-the-month" team in Chicago, with their 6 titles in the Jordan era, but they've still been well-supported since then.

The reason I can't say Boston is because the Patriots pre-Bledsoe and Brady weren't relevant at all in their own region.

beltran15mets
07-30-2011, 01:33 AM
if you give penn state to philly you have to give 'Cuse to NY
either way New York is the best

KmB728
07-30-2011, 01:51 AM
Boston hands down

The Patriots 3 superbowls
The Celtics title in 08
Red Sox in 04 and 07
Bruins in 2011
BU mens hockey in 2010

/thread

NBA-GMaster
07-30-2011, 04:03 AM
NY city!!

Sixerlover
07-30-2011, 08:38 AM
How do you measure passion? I get what your trying to say but then that opens the doors for A LOT of leeway.

I understand your point too. But titles don't define which sports city is the best at all. It's hard to measure passion, but if you spend an extended period of time in a city you can gauge the passion for sports there. Obviously I grew up in Philly and the passion is unreplaceable. The city literally breathes sports.

New York is extremely passionate about basketball, but they aren't as passionate about other sports, I learned that in my 3 years up there.

Spent the summer in Charlotte, they love basketball and football, but aren't really Bobcats and Panthers fans, but pretty passionate for a small city. I've only spent more than a month in those 3 cities so they're the only ones I can judge.

Sixerlover
07-30-2011, 08:39 AM
Hey NY fans, Ask Cliff Lee and Nnamdi which city is better :p

(had to couldn't resist)

todu82
07-30-2011, 09:40 AM
It's Boston. The Red Sox look good again this year, the Bruins just won the Stanley Cup. The Patriots look like one of the favourites to win the Super Bowl and the Celtics are always a threat to win in the NBA.

SanPitte
07-30-2011, 09:49 AM
no Detroit?? with the Pistons and Red Wings

ichitownclowni
07-30-2011, 10:09 AM

2010 stanley cup......coming from a Nets fan

Pierzynski4Prez
07-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Bos (Pats, Sox, Bruins, C's, everyone yearly title contenders)
chi (Hawks-2010 champs, bulls-ecf finals, bears-nfc championship, Sox-05 champs)

phi (Phillies, Eagles, Flyers yearly contenders)
dal (Mavs-champs, Rangers-AL Champs, Stars, Cowboys)
ny (yanks-yup, Jets-AFC champs, Knicks-back to playoffs, mets, Giants)
LA (Lakers-about it, Dodgers, Kings)

DieHardCubFan
07-30-2011, 10:30 AM

Blackhawks just won the Stanley Cup in 2010.

mzgrizz
07-30-2011, 06:07 PM
Got to go with NY

njnets
07-30-2011, 06:25 PM
No question, New York.

this

TO Rapz
07-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Toronto.

RLundi
07-30-2011, 07:01 PM
Definitely Boston. Not only are all four of their franchises winners and perennial contenders, but they've each won at least one world championship in the past decade.

And plus, have you seen their fanbase?? No matter what the sport, these people go absolutely nuts. For Christ's sake, they chanted 'ug-ly sis-ter!' when Lamar Odom was at the free-throw line.

SportsAndrew25
07-31-2011, 08:49 AM
New York gets behind their teams like no other city.

gilly
07-31-2011, 04:15 PM
A part of me regrets making this thread... another part is kinda glad I did, shows people are proud of their city!

krazylegz
07-31-2011, 04:26 PM
cleveland

B'sCeltsPatsSox
07-31-2011, 06:22 PM
Boston, shouldn't even be close as well if you measure chips and passion. Red Sox have sold out every single game since 03(have longest MLB sell out attendance of all time), Bruins have been selling out all of their games for the past 3 years, pretty sure Pats have been selling out every game for at least a decade, and Celtics have been selling out every game since 07. Also if you want to throw college teams in here, BC and BU hockey have been winning and have been in the finals a lot lately and in their program history. Also BC has a 12 year bowl streak, one of the longest active streaks. All we're missing is a good college basketball team

DE9394
07-31-2011, 06:48 PM
Detroit
Pistons-3 NBA Championships (1989, 1990, 2004)
Red Wings-11 Stanley Cups (193536, 193637, 194243, 194950, 195152, 195354, 195455, 199697, 199798, 200102, 200708)
Tigers-4 World Series Titles (1984, 1968, 1945, 1935)
Shock-3 WNBA Championships (2003, 2006, 2008)
Lions-4 NFL Championships (1932, 1952, 1953, 1957)
MSU FBall-3 Rose Bowls (1954, 1956, 1988)
MSU BBall-2 National Championships (1979, 2000)
MSU Hockey-3 National Titles (1966, 1986, 2007)

B'sCeltsPatsSox
08-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Lol, WNBA.