PDA

View Full Version : ESPN NBA Analyst Jalen Rose Sentenced to 20 Days in Prison for DWI

SportsAndrew25
07-27-2011, 12:23 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/InsideHoops/status/96212913488011267

TheHoopsProphet
07-27-2011, 12:32 PM
"God? Is that you God?

Its me, 1995 all-nba rookie second team and 2000's most improved player, NBA super basketballer and current ESPN commentator Jalen Rose. I dun wrong again. Remember how I asked you to forgive me for that time I took to many shots during the 02 Pacers finals? Well, I was thinking about my career, and it led to me drinking. And now im in jail with this weird fat guy in the corner rubbing his hands under his pants and watching me pray to you. Please forgive me god. I dont deserve this. Ok, how about we make a deal? I take down my stupid website and I stop pretending what I know what im talking about on ESPN, and u can give me my life back. ok, get back to me, and leave me a message or text me or somethin lord. ok, bye.

p.s. can u force ESPN to stop making me do segments with Skip Bayless? Its not a good combination to mix his senseless, unfounded claims with my obvious, already known facts that I spew out like they're new to everyone."