PDA

View Full Version : NBA Mock Off-Season Playoffs - #1) Los Angeles Lakers vs. #5) Minnesota Timberwolves

KnicksorBust
07-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the NBA Mock Off-season Playoff voting. Every summer, between 50-65 PSD users participate in a game where each GM takes on the challenge of running the off-season for an NBA team. Those GM's are free to make trades, signings, pick up team option on players, conduct the draft etc as ways to help better improve their team. What we have here is the results of those GM's hard-work as we have now reached the playoffs.

Keep in mind when voting that teams have changed dramatically through the mock and many teams are operating with completely new starting line ups. So please take the time to look at the teams closely (depth chart and write up) before voting. Try to avoid being a homer and vote simply on who is the better team in the match up.

#1) Los Angeles Lakers vs. #5) Minnesota Timberwolves

Lakers have homecourt advantage!

Lakers Depth Chart
PG: Ty Lawson / Jordan Farmar / Bill Walker
SG: Kobe Bryant / Quentin Richardson / Magnum Rolle
SF: Tayshaun Prince /Nicolas Batum / Adam Morrison
PF: Zach Randolph / Kenyon Martin / Juwan Howard
C: Andrew Bynum / Nenad Krstic / Chris Wilcox

Timbewolves Depth Chart
PG- #0 Russell Westbrook / #11 J.J. Barea / #5 Diante Garrett
SG- #20 Ray Allen / #24 Tony Allen
SF- #21 Wilson Chandler / #15 Hedo Turkoglu / #3 Jimmy Butler
PF- #42 Kevin Love / #44 Anthony Tolliver / #33 Craig Brackins
C- #9 DeAndre Jordan / #10 Jeff Foster / #45 Derrick Caracter

Timberwolves Writeup:

First of all, congratulations to the Lakers on making the second round.

We feel our team is put together very well we have a playmaking PG (Westbrook), a pure shooter (Ray Allen), a slasher (Chandler), a scoring and rebounding big that also is a great 3-point shooter (Love), and a defense/rebounding athletic big (Jordan). We also run a legit 2-deep and our sixth man is the best perimeter defender in the league.

I realize the Lakers have tons of talent but to win in the playoffs you need talent that fits your system and I don't think their talent works in their Triangle Offense. Just as a preview lets look at their starters USG% and see how they fit.

Ty Lawson 19.6%
Kobe Bryant 35.1%
Tayshaun Prince 21.0%
Zach Randolph 25.0%
Andrew Bynum 17.6%

Thats a USG% of 118.3 for their starters. There just isn't enough ball to go around and for them to mesh and work well together.

Also we will run at the Lakers with Westbrook or Barea running the ball up the floor along with Chandler. Then they have the option of dishing to Love or Ray Allen for three or feeding Chandler or Jordan for a transition dunk. Lawson is the only Laker that excels in the transition game.

Backcourt:
Wolves-
PG- Russell Westbrook / J.J. Barea
SG- Ray Allen / Tony Allen
SF- Wilson Chandler / Tony Allen / Hedo Turkoglu

Lakers-
PG- Ty Lawson / Jordan Farmar
SG- Kobe Bryant / Quentin Richardson
SF- Tayshaun Prince / Nicolas Batum

We are sure the Lakers will try and say Ty Lawson is a big upgrade over Fisher/Blake. Well for most teams he would be but not for Kobe's team and the Triangle Offense. The Lakers and their Triangle offense is designed to have the ball in Kobe's hands and let him make plays. The role of the point guard is to stand on the perimeter and make 3s when he is open. This offense is not designed for the PG to drive and it would mess up the offense when he would do so. The Lakers are great with just shooters at PG, but if the PG tries to do too much they struggle. This is why a team that had Kobe, Shaq, Karl Malone, and Gary Payton along with good role players didn't win it all. Payton wasn't a good PG fit for them. Lawson is an even worse fit because what he likes to do is drive and he makes less than 1 3-pointer a game.

The Lakers also don't work well for Lawson because he excels when he is forcing the action with fast-breaks, but none of the other players for the Lakers also run much and the rest of the team is built for half-court which makes Lawson a terrible fit.

Also Lawson's D-rating is 112, which isn't that good. I expect Westbrook to have a huge series due to this. Westbrook should be able to drive the lane and pull up on Lawson if needed because Westbrook has a 4 inch height advantage. We also love Westbrook's ability to run the pick and pop with Kevin Love and should result in drives for Westbrook and wide-open 3s for K-Love with Randolph and Lawson trying to defend.

Even though Wilson Chandler will start because I don't believe in changing the starting line-up for a series if I don't have to, Tony Allen will be playing just as many if not more minutes. Tony will guard Kobe Bryant whenever he is on the floor and will surely frustrate him and make him force shots. Tony is probably the top perimeter defender in the league and definitely is up to the task. If you don't believe it then watch his defense on the top scorer in the NBA, Kevin Durant last season.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbOwqN4ajl8

Ray Allen will also be working to tire out Kobe because when Kobe guards Ray, Kobe will have to be running through and around screens because we will work hard to give Ray Allen lots of 3-point chances this series.

We feel we also have the edge at SF this series. Wilson Chandler is a player that is exploding on to the NBA scene and is a rising star and averaged 15.3 a game last year while trying to adjust to a new city mid-season and without this cast of stars around him. Tayshaun averaged 14.1 a game but the offense was focused on him in Detroit. He also shoots less than 35% from 3 so he isn't a good fit for the Triangle offense.

Frontcourt:
Wolves-
PF– Kevin Love / Anthony Tolliver
C– DeAndre Jordan / Jeff Foster

Lakers-
PF– Zach Randolph / Kenyon Martin
C– Andrew Bynum / Nenad Krstic

At first glance you may think the Lakers have the advantage here but they don’t due to a few reasons. The first reason being the health and effectiveness Andrew Bynum will be in this series. The last four years in the post-season this is how many games Bynum has played and his MPG:

2008: 0/21 – Did not play
2009: 23/23 – While injured though only played 17 minutes per game (6 ppg / 4rpg)
2010: 23/23 – While injured AGAIN only played 23 minutes per game (9ppg/ 7rpg)
2011: 10/10 – Healthy for the first time in 4 post-seasons and played 32 mpg.

It is no guarantee that Bynum will be healthy for this post-season and than to expect him to play at the level he does for the regular season in the playoffs is even more unlikely to happen. Not only that as it has been mentioned before the pace we plan to have this series played at will be to the Timberwolves advantage. Its one thing to talk about pace but it’s another to see it unfold. With the league’s most dominant rebounder in Kevin Love and a very good rebounder in DeAndre Jordan we expect to get this game out in transition immediately. Kevin Love is an incredible outlet passer and will be able to get the ball in the hands of our dynamic point guard Russel Westbrook to push up the floor nullifying the effectiveness of Bynum on the defensive end. As well as focusing on a fast-paced transition offense, when in the half-court Bynum will be left guarding DeAndre Jordan in which many cases will be our 5th option. If they are switching Bynum onto Love, we will simply pull Bynum out of the middle and force him to try and keep up with Love out on the perimeter, which is a clear advantage for the Wolves.

Zach Randolph will get his we all saw what he did this past post-season but lets keep this past post-season in its context. It was Zach Randolph, notorious for being a blackhole, a guy in a contract year with the hope of getting one last big contract. Can you really depend on the guy to be the force he was this past post-season when the entirety of his career says no? Also in Los Angeles, this is Kobe Bryant’s team and not Zach Randolph’s team in Memphis where he controlled his looks and dictated a lot of how many shot attempts he will put up. How will he be able to adjust not being the alpha on an offense? His effort levels really are dictated by how many shots he takes and truthfully he won’t be seeing as much in Los Angeles. Kevin Love will also be a force for us offensively with his ability to stretch the floor as well as his ability to effectively get to the low block and score against Randolph who has never been known to be a good defender by any means. This match-up can be a wash with both power-forwards scoring at a good rate. The reason why you give the Wolves a slight edge in this head to head match is what Love’s impact will be in the transition game, whether it’s a great outlet pass, running the floor for either a transition 3 pointer or a lay-up.

As the pace of this series takes its toll on both Randolph and Bynum the Lakers will have to rely on their bench bigs both Kenyon Martin and Nenad Krstic. I believe that this is where we have the edge again. With another stretch 4 to back-up Love in Tolliver, who is an effective 3 point shooter and rebounder in the limited minutes he plays, and the 5th best offensive rebounder in the modern era in Jeff Foster we plan to keep the pace going with the other members of our talented 2nd unit who can be effective in a fast-paced attack or even in the half-court set.

Final Conclusion on why the Timberwolves win this series…
The Timberwolves win this series due to the fact that the pace we want to play each game and for the entirety of this series will be a great disadvantage to the Lakers. The way our team has been constructed from top to bottom just fits perfectly together. We have a perfect balance to our offense that allows us to be one of the most dynamic teams in the mock. We believe we can take the fight to the Lakers in this series and come out victorious with our mix of both youth and veteran talent throughout our line-up.

Lakers Writeup:

Lakers Writeup:
I want to congratulate this young team led by Russell Westbrook for advancing past the 1st round. The Wolves have a bright future, no doubt, with Russy and Kevin Love. That’s one heck of a duo for years to come. To contrast, this Lakers squad is led by none other than Kobe Bryant and newly acquired smooth-face sensation Zach Randolph. We have heard for now some time that the Lakers are getting old, that their window is closing. Well, this Lakers squad has been renewed with fresh and familiar faces that will give the Lakeshow a younger look. Grandpa Derek Fisher has been replaced by the sensual Ty Lawson. Mr. World Peace is no longer here (was he ever fully here?) and his spot has been taken by Tayshaun Prince and Nicolas Batum, two outstanding defenders and 3-point shooters. The bench has significantly improved from previous years as we have capable back-ups at every position as seen by the depth chart above.
NOTE: Adam Morrison is only there for hi-fives.
Let’s begin with the head-to-head matchups.
PG: Ty Lawson vs. Russell Westbrook
Both point guards are very young and already look like seasoned veterans. In 5 head to head matchups in the post-season, Russell Westbrook has averaged 23.8 PPG, 6 RPG and 6 APG in 36 MPG. Those are certainly great numbers, right? Westbrook also shot 39% from the field and 30% from 3-point range, while averaging 4 turnovers a game. After all, he is the leader of the squad and has to get his shots. He shot 20 times per game in this 5-game stretch. We saw how desperate Westbrook looked at times to make a bucket in the playoffs and sometimes took shots away from scoring champion Kevin Durant. I expect no different in this series with Westy and Kevin Love. Mr. Lawson will play a lesser role for my squad and will not be hoisting up 20 shots a game. However, if need be, he is more than capable of scoring 20+ points and efficiently I may add. During the 5 games played against each other in the playoffs, Ty Lawson averaged 15.6 PPG, 3.4 RPG and 3.8 APG in 33 MPG. Let me state that Lawson only attempted 10 shots per game and shot an even 50% from the field, as well as an incredible 45.5% from 3-point range.
ADVANTAGE: Wolves slightly.
SG: Ray Allen vs. Kobe Bryant (Tayshaun Prince)
This is a great battle of veterans but I’m sorry to disappoint you because Tayshaun Prince will be matched up against Ray Allen on defense. We all know Kobe is the leader of the squad and will be averaging his 25 PPG, 5 RPG and 5 APG while shooting 45% from the field. Yes, they have Tony Allen off the bench who has certainly shown he can make Kobe work on offense. However, unless Tony Allen is given the starting spot for this series they will not be on the court together at the same time for long strides. If the Wolves GM decides to insert Tony Allen in the starting lineup or play him more than 25 minutes a game for defensive purposes, they will suffer on offense since they will have no SG off the bench and have two players in Jordan and Allen who are black holes on offense. This is all speculation of course. Also, if Kobe is for whatever reason double teamed in this series, his teammates will make the Wolves pay. Lawson, Prince, Z-Bo and Bynum are more than capable of scoring.
ADVANTAGE: Lakers
SF: Wilson Chandler vs. Tayshaun Prince (Kobe Bryant)
As mentioned before, Prince will matchup with Allen on defense, leaving Kobe Bryant with the assignment of guarding Wilson Chandler. Seeing how the Wolves starting 5 is built, I think it’s safe to say that Mr. Chandler will be a 4th option behind Westbrook, Love and Allen. Kobe Bryant is no slouch on defense and is more than capable of defending someone like Wilson Chandler whose greatest ability is being inefficient on offense. Off the bench, the Lakers have Nicolas Batum and it is a true blessing to have a player of his caliber coming off the bench. I think it is safe to say that at this stage of their careers, Batum is a better player than Hedo Turkoglu, the Wolves’ backup SF, who has shown he can only be useful with Dwight Howard around. Both my small forwards are known for their defense and 3-point shooting and that is the perfect compliment for Kobe Bryant and the player I’m going to talk about next.

PF: Kevin Love vs. Zach Randolph
This matchup is going to be fun to watch. Both players can score on the block, both players go after every rebound, both players can shoot the long 2 and of course both players are known for lacking on the other end of the floor. However, there is something that sets the two apart and that is playoff experience. We all saw last year’s playoffs, and how Zach Randolph dismantled the Spurs frontcourt with his sexy face up game and incredible hunger to grab all loose balls near him, leading his 8th-seeded Grizzlies past the 1st-seeded Spurs to the second round of the 2010 playoffs. Zach Randolph was able to do something that even Pau Gasol could not do as a number one option, and that is win a game in the playoffs. Let’s not forget about Kevin Love and what he accomplished last year, which among all the accolades include 20 PPG, 15 RPB, an all-star selection, a 30-30 game (Respect) while leading his 17 and 65 Timberwolves back to draft lottery. Very impressive resume if you ask me for a third-year player. He has ways to go still and with a few more years of experience under his belt he will be able to accomplish even greater things for himself and his team, or is it Westbrook’s team? Not sure.
PS: Forgot to mention it but the Lakers have a capable backup in Kenyon Martin who will see some time on Mr. Kevin Love, especially down the stretch when the game is on the line.
ADVANTAGE: Even
Center: DeAndre Jordan vs. Andrew Bynum
I think this matchup is completely one-sided. The head-to-head matchups have not been pretty at all for DeAndre Jordan. In 7 regular seasons matchups, Andrew Bynum has averaged 21 PPG, 12 RPB and 2.1 BPG while shooting a fascinating 61% from the field on 13 shot attempts per game. Bynum’s career high in scoring actually came against DeAndre Jordan who could not stop Bynum from totaling 42 points on 24 shot attempts that night. Yikes!
Bench:
There is no doubt both teams have good bench players but I’m going to say the Lakers have better quality players in their bench. Jordan Farmar, Quentin Richardson, Nicolas Batum, Kenyon Martin and Nenad Krstic have all had playoff experience and a couple of them have actually been to the Finals more than once. The Wolves have nice bench players in Puerto Rican sensation JJ Barea, Tony Allen and The Michael Jordan of Turkey Hidayet Turkoglu, but their frontcourt is very thin. Anthony Tolliver and Jeff Foster are their primary backups and they might see too much playing time in this series with DeAndre Jordan possibly getting into foul trouble. That definitely plays to the Lakers’ advantage because they have great post-up players in Bynum and Randolph.

Thank you for taking your time in reading this and good luck to my opponent.

Ebbs
07-25-2011, 08:27 PM
Lol I'll read this novel after the next episode of prison break.

RevisIsland
07-25-2011, 08:28 PM
The Lakers would win, but the Twolves GM did a hell of a job building that team and just getting this far.

Chacarron
07-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Lakers Writeup:

I want to congratulate this young team led by Russell Westbrook for advancing past the 1st round. The Wolves have a bright future, no doubt, with Russy and Kevin Love. That’s one heck of a duo for years to come. To contrast, this Lakers squad is led by none other than Kobe Bryant and newly acquired smooth-face sensation Zach Randolph. We have heard for now some time that the Lakers are getting old, that their window is closing. Well, this Lakers squad has been renewed with fresh and familiar faces that will give the Lakeshow a younger look. Grandpa Derek Fisher has been replaced by the sensual Ty Lawson. Mr. World Peace is no longer here (was he ever fully here?) and his spot has been taken by Tayshaun Prince and Nicolas Batum, two outstanding defenders and 3-point shooters. The bench has significantly improved from previous years as we have capable back-ups at every position as seen by the depth chart above.

NOTE: Adam Morrison is only there for hi-fives.

Let’s begin with the head-to-head matchups.

PG: Ty Lawson vs. Russell Westbrook
Both point guards are very young and already look like seasoned veterans. In 5 head to head matchups in the post-season, Russell Westbrook has averaged 23.8 PPG, 6 RPG and 6 APG in 36 MPG. Those are certainly great numbers, right? Westbrook also shot 39% from the field and 30% from 3-point range, while averaging 4 turnovers a game. After all, he is the leader of the squad and has to get his shots. He shot 20 times per game in this 5-game stretch. We saw how desperate Westbrook looked at times to make a bucket in the playoffs and sometimes took shots away from scoring champion Kevin Durant. I expect no different in this series with Westy and Kevin Love. Mr. Lawson will play a lesser role for my squad and will not be hoisting up 20 shots a game. However, if need be, he is more than capable of scoring 20+ points and efficiently I may add. During the 5 games played against each other in the playoffs, Ty Lawson averaged 15.6 PPG, 3.4 RPG and 3.8 APG in 33 MPG. Let me state that Lawson only attempted 10 shots per game and shot an even 50% from the field, as well as an incredible 45.5% from 3-point range.

ADVANTAGE: Wolves slightly.

SG: Ray Allen vs. Kobe Bryant (Tayshaun Prince)
This is a great battle of veterans but I’m sorry to disappoint you because Tayshaun Prince will be matched up against Ray Allen on defense. We all know Kobe is the leader of the squad and will be averaging his 25 PPG, 5 RPG and 5 APG while shooting 45% from the field. Yes, they have Tony Allen off the bench who has certainly shown he can make Kobe work on offense. However, unless Tony Allen is given the starting spot for this series they will not be on the court together at the same time for long strides. If the Wolves GM decides to insert Tony Allen in the starting lineup or play him more than 25 minutes a game for defensive purposes, they will suffer on offense since they will have no SG off the bench and have two players in Jordan and Allen who are black holes on offense. This is all speculation of course. Also, if Kobe is for whatever reason double teamed in this series, his teammates will make the Wolves pay. Lawson, Prince, Z-Bo and Bynum are more than capable of scoring.

SF: Wilson Chandler vs. Tayshaun Prince (Kobe Bryant)
As mentioned before, Prince will matchup with Allen on defense, leaving Kobe Bryant with the assignment of guarding Wilson Chandler. Seeing how the Wolves starting 5 is built, I think it’s safe to say that Mr. Chandler will be a 4th option behind Westbrook, Love and Allen. Kobe Bryant is no slouch on defense and is more than capable of defending someone like Wilson Chandler whose greatest ability is being inefficient on offense. Off the bench, the Lakers have Nicolas Batum and it is a true blessing to have a player of his caliber coming off the bench. I think it is safe to say that at this stage of their careers, Batum is a better player than Hedo Turkoglu, the Wolves’ backup SF, who has shown he can only be useful with Dwight Howard around. Both my small forwards are known for their defense and 3-point shooting and that is the perfect compliment for Kobe Bryant and the player I’m going to talk about next.

PF: Kevin Love vs. Zach Randolph
This matchup is going to be fun to watch. Both players can score on the block, both players go after every rebound, both players can shoot the long 2 and of course both players are known for lacking on the other end of the floor. However, there is something that sets the two apart and that is playoff experience. We all saw last year’s playoffs, and how Zach Randolph dismantled the Spurs frontcourt with his sexy face up game and incredible hunger to grab all loose balls near him, leading his 8th-seeded Grizzlies past the 1st-seeded Spurs to the second round of the 2010 playoffs. Zach Randolph was able to do something that even Pau Gasol could not do as a number one option, and that is win a game in the playoffs. Let’s not forget about Kevin Love and what he accomplished last year, which among all the accolades include 20 PPG, 15 RPB, an all-star selection, a 30-30 game (Respect) while leading his 17 and 65 Timberwolves back to draft lottery. Very impressive resume if you ask me for a third-year player. He has ways to go still and with a few more years of experience under his belt he will be able to accomplish even greater things for himself and his team, or is it Westbrook’s team? Not sure.

PS: Forgot to mention it but the Lakers have a capable backup in Kenyon Martin who will see some time on Mr. Kevin Love, especially down the stretch when the game is on the line.

ADVANTAGE: Even

Center: DeAndre Jordan vs. Andrew Bynum
I think this matchup is completely one-sided. The head-to-head matchups have not been pretty at all for DeAndre Jordan. In 7 regular seasons matchups, Andrew Bynum has averaged 21 PPG, 12 RPB and 2.1 BPG while shooting a fascinating 61% from the field on 13 shot attempts per game. Bynum’s career high in scoring actually came against DeAndre Jordan who could not stop Bynum from totaling 42 points on 24 shot attempts that night. Yikes!

Bench:
There is no doubt both teams have good bench players but I’m going to say the Lakers have better quality players in their bench. Jordan Farmar, Quentin Richardson, Nicolas Batum, Kenyon Martin and Nenad Krstic have all had playoff experience and a couple of them have actually been to the Finals more than once. The Wolves have nice bench players in Puerto Rican sensation JJ Barea, Tony Allen and The Michael Jordan of Turkey Hidayet Turkoglu, but their frontcourt is very thin. Anthony Tolliver and Jeff Foster are their primary backups and they might see too much playing time in this series with DeAndre Jordan possibly getting into foul trouble. That definitely plays to the Lakers’ advantage because they have great post-up players in Bynum and Randolph.

Thank you for taking your time in reading this and good luck to my opponent.

I don't know why there was no spacing, so I put some in there.

AP=MVP
07-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Read the write-ups before voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chacarron
07-25-2011, 08:39 PM
Apparently, my opponent does not understand the basics of the triangle offense.

The Lakers and their Triangle offense is designed to have the ball in Kobe's hands and let him make plays. The role of the point guard is to stand on the perimeter and make 3s when he is open.

This is highly inaccurate. The triangle offense predicates ball and player movement, as well as spacing and inside-out plays. Both guards bring the ball up to start the offense and the first option is always to make a strong side triangle with a shooter on the corner, a post player on the paint and a ball handler around the 3-point arc. The plays start with a dump pass to the post with players slashing and setting up the weak side post option.

KnicksorBust
07-25-2011, 09:04 PM
In 2 years this matchup will look totally different but for now Lakers in 6. Congrats to AP and PK for being a top 5 GM in the Mock. :)

CHANGO
07-25-2011, 09:19 PM
This is very close IMO. I'll go with the Lakers.

Catfish1314
07-25-2011, 09:23 PM
In 2 years this matchup will look totally different but for now Lakers in 6. Congrats to AP and PK for being a top 5 GM in the Mock. :)

Top 5 is a stretch. It would be difficult to argue with 1st or 2nd. They outplayed basically everybody in this mock.

KnicksorBust
07-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Top 5 is a stretch. It would be difficult to argue with 1st or 2nd. They outplayed basically everybody in this mock.

:laugh: Okay CF. Someone still seems a little cranky about something but I'm going to let it go.

roshan3ai
07-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Edit: Nvm

Catfish1314
07-25-2011, 09:31 PM
:laugh: Okay CF. Someone still seems a little cranky about something but I'm going to let it go.

I just agreed with you KoB :shrug:

topdog
07-25-2011, 09:37 PM
I feel like the Wolves have the better mix/chemistry.

For the Lakers, Bynum already has issues getting what he feels are enough touches and Z-Bo/Kobe are gonna get theirs. Prince is overrated as a defender and is leaving a prime where he never really developed.

The Wolves have a ball-dominant scoring PG who has plenty of room with Ray Ray and the Glassman providing some spacing. Jordan lacks much offense aside from alley-oops but is a great compliment of size and athleticism to Love's skill and acumen. Ray's aging but shooters age well and he still can light it up hot. Chandler is a nice up and comer and the bench has a blue collar workman's feel with defined roles and an opening for Turk to be the Point Forward he excels as.

PocketKings
07-25-2011, 09:41 PM
I feel like the Wolves have the better mix/chemistry.

For the Lakers, Bynum already has issues getting what he feels are enough touches and Z-Bo/Kobe are gonna get theirs. Prince is overrated as a defender and is leaving a prime where he never really developed.

The Wolves have a ball-dominant scoring PG who has plenty of room with Ray Ray and the Glassman providing some spacing. Jordan lacks much offense aside from alley-oops but is a great compliment of size and athleticism to Love's skill and acumen. Ray's aging but shooters age well and he still can light it up hot. Chandler is a nice up and comer and the bench has a blue collar workman's feel with defined roles and an opening for Turk to be the Point Forward he excels as.

:clap:
Yes! :D

You see the beauty on how we sculpted out this roster.

Raps08-09 Champ
07-25-2011, 09:50 PM
I hate Bynum so Wolves for me.

Chacarron
07-25-2011, 09:51 PM
I hate Bynum so Wolves for me.

Hey, at least you are honest.

MelkyNYY
07-25-2011, 09:53 PM
PG: Ty Lawson / Jordan Farmar / Bill Walker
SG: Kobe Bryant / Quentin Richardson / Magnum Rolle
SF: Tayshaun Prince /Nicolas Batum / Adam Morrison
PF: Zach Randolph / Kenyon Martin / Juwan Howard
C: Andrew Bynum / Nenad Krstic / Chris Wilcox

How did that team end up as the number 1 seed? Are we serious?

MelkyNYY
07-25-2011, 10:03 PM
Am I missing something in the NBA Mock? I don't particularly understand how these Lakers are better than these Timberwolves. What are we going off of?

PocketKings
07-25-2011, 10:05 PM
Just want to point out that both RevisIsland and YouMad? both did not have 100 posts at the time of their voting.

MelkyNYY
07-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Point Guard (starters): Ty Lawson vs Russell Westbrook [Wolves]
--Point Guards (bench): Jordan Farmar / Bill Walker vs JJ Barea and Diante Garrett [Wolves]
Shooting Guard (starters): Kobe Bryant vs Ray Allen [Lakers]
--Shooting Guards (bench): Q-Rich / Magnum Rolle vs Tony Allen [Push]
Small Forward (starters): T-Prince vs Wilson Chandler [Push]
--Small Forward (bench): Nicalus Batum / Adam Morrison vs Hedo / J-Butt [Wolves]
Power Forward (starters): Z-Bo vs Kevin Love [Push]
--Power Forwards (bench): K-Mart + Howard vs Tolliver + Brackins [Lakers]
Centers (starters): Bynum vs DeAndre Jordan [push]
--Centers (bench): Krstic + Wilcox vs Foster and Caracter [Lakers]

Position-by-position breakdowns have this pretty close. But when you put this all together the Wolves are a much better team on the court.

Lakers Rotation
--------------
Bynum/Krstic (28min/20min)
Z-Bo/KMart (38/10)
Tayshaun Prince
Kobe
Q-Rich
Farmar
Lawson

(9 deep)

Wolves Rotation
---------------
Westbrook
Barea
Allen
Ray-Ray
Chandler
Hedo
Love
Deandre
Foster
Tolliver

(10 deep)

Up and down the quality is so much more in favor of the Wolves.

MelkyNYY
07-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Russell Westbrook penetrating and drawing double teams, dishing it out to Ray-Ray and Love and Jordan down there dominating the boards? Bynum and Z-Bo don't even have a chance. Bynum probably leaves the game due to injury. Prince is a shell of his former self, and Chandler and Hedo is just dynamite out of the 3.

The Wolves are a team. The Lakers rely on Kobe Bryant. This shouldnt even be a contest. Maybe if Kobe was in his prime.

Chacarron
07-25-2011, 10:16 PM
Do you really think Bynum and Jordan is a push? Hedo better than Batum? Very interesting to say the least.

MelkyNYY
07-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Do you really think Bynum and Jordan is a push? Hedo better than Batum? Very interesting to say the least.

Andrew Bynum is the better player, but Bynum wouldn't be on the court long enough to make the difference (IMO). I factored injuries into this series as well. Bynum played 1500 last season and Jordan over 2000. Their Per/G minutes are pretty similar, but Jordan didn't miss time due to injury like Bynum did, he's just still developing. I would have given the Center edge to the Lakers if Bynum's knees weren't make of glass.

Hedo is better than Batum off the bench IMO.

Chacarron
07-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Andrew Bynum is the better player, but Bynum wouldn't be on the court long enough to make the difference (IMO). I factored injuries into this series as well. Bynum played 1500 last season and Jordan over 2000. Their Per/G minutes are pretty similar, but Jordan didn't miss time due to injury like Bynum did, he's just still developing. I would have given the Center edge to the Lakers if Bynum's knees weren't make of glass.

Hedo is better than Batum off the bench IMO.

Batum brings in defense and 3-point shooting off the bench. We all saw how Hedo worked out off the bench for Phoenix.

RocketsRule
07-25-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm going to get bashed for this one but Wolves for me. That team just seems to fit so perfectly, while the Lakers have some good pieces but don't necessarily go well together.

MelkyNYY
07-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Batum brings in defense and 3-point shooting off the bench. We all saw how Hedo worked out off the bench for Phoenix.

Hedo's PER/36 stats went off off the bench

Crackadalic
07-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Another close one. Need time to think about this

Greet
07-25-2011, 10:35 PM
You guys seem to be forgetting the fact that there's a 75% chance Bynum won't be playing and Kobe will probably find some fake finger problem to ***** about.

Voting T-Wolves.

MelkyNYY
07-25-2011, 10:41 PM
That's the key. How can we just assume Bynum will be playing and playing at his best? How can we assume that Prince will be, at all, effective? This is a very old team that will rely on Kobe. I don't feel comfortable voting for that.

Westbrook, Love, Jordan, Ray-Ray is solid.

MTar786
07-25-2011, 10:48 PM
easily lakers here.

roshan3ai
07-25-2011, 10:52 PM
easily lakers here.

Easily? C'mon now. I've been thinking about this matchup for a while now and I still don't know who to choose :laugh2:

PocketKings
15-10 is the official vote count.

We're battling back!

PocketKings
I'm going to get bashed for this one but Wolves for me. That team just seems to fit so perfectly, while the Lakers have some good pieces but don't necessarily go well together.

Thanks man.

PocketKings
07-25-2011, 10:57 PM
49erGiantLaker, RevisIsland, and YouMad? all had less than 100 posts at the time of their vote. Wolves still have 1 vote with less than 100 posts.

So its 15-10.

Greet
07-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Pk <3

PocketKings
07-25-2011, 11:02 PM
I have 2 votes with less than 100 posts :(

15-11 is the tally. :D

Hey Greetard thanks for voting.

knicks=love
07-25-2011, 11:04 PM
i voted for the wolves just because of the balance they have on their team. a lot of people under play love and chandler, and as a knicks fan, chandler will be a sure thing in the future as he is already getting there. honestly all i see on the lakers is kobe, z-bo, and a little bit of bynum just because he's so injury prone. it's a close one, but i really like what the wolves have done. i also love PK and have to vote for my bud :up:

PocketKings
07-25-2011, 11:21 PM
17-12 is the vote count currently now with Jamal, phlp and knicks=love's votes!

Bump!

Hawkeye15
07-25-2011, 11:37 PM
Wolves have the better mix to play multiple styles and paces. They have better defenders, and better rebounders, and a penetrating guard and two of the best three point shooters in the game that will murder you off breakdowns and in transition. The Wolves win this series in 6.

PocketKings
07-25-2011, 11:51 PM
17-13 vote count with the -100 post votes.

BUMP! :)

Sadds The Gr8
07-25-2011, 11:56 PM
I don't know if Jordan and Chandler can produce enough, and I don't think Westbrook could lead a team past the Lakers as a #1 option at this point in his career. Plus I like the Bynum and ZBO frontcourt for the Lakers. Lakers in 6.

ABOMB_56
07-26-2011, 12:05 AM
As I said in our last match-up, there isn't enough ball to satisfy Bynum/ZBo/Kobe, and the styles of the players don't mesh well. Wolves have the perfect balance and get the win in 7 IMO

ABOMB_56
07-26-2011, 12:07 AM
And to add in another point, I advise future voters to look at the benches of the respective teams. Wolves have a good 8/9 man rotation, Lakers only have one above avg bench player IMO (Batum) and I think that Kobe is getting a little older and he can't carry the team anymore and youth will oust him much like the Thunder did this past year.

roshan3ai
07-26-2011, 12:08 AM
And to add in another point, I advise future voters to look at the benches of the respective teams. Wolves have a good 8/9 man rotation, Lakers only have one above avg bench player IMO (Batum) and I think that Kobe is getting a little older and he can't carry the team anymore and youth will oust him much like the Thunder did this past year.

Kobe and the Lakers got swept by the Mavs not the Thunder :p

Sadds The Gr8
07-26-2011, 12:10 AM

Kenyon Martin isn't an above avg bench player compared to Tolliver?

Chacarron
07-26-2011, 12:11 AM

It's okay. They clearly know better.

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 12:19 AM
18-14 is the count.

BUMP!

Let's keep the votes coming in! :D

Hawkeye15
07-26-2011, 12:25 AM

check out Tolliver's production this last season. He is an ideal bench/role player

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 12:51 AM
18-14 vote count still we each have 4 votes of posters with -100 posts.

Btw, Tolliver is quite productive for the limited minutes he plays.

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 01:00 AM
20-15!!!! :(

Eagles4Lyfe
07-26-2011, 01:26 AM
Why did seppie aka brock lesnar click on the GM's tab :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 01:41 AM
We're both at -5 votes, so it's pretty much

21-18! Wolves making their comeback! :D

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 01:44 AM
22-18. Geez we can't break the 3-4 vote lead!

Let's keep up on this comeback though! WHOOOOO!

Sadds The Gr8
07-26-2011, 01:46 AM
Why did seppie aka brock lesnar click on the GM's tab :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

because Shane Carwin can do w/e he wants and no1 can do jack **** about it.

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 02:50 AM
One last bump tonight before I go to sleep.

Hoping to wake up with the lead!

Lets go WOLVES!!!!!

AP=MVP
07-26-2011, 03:04 AM
Glad to see we are getting some r-e-s-p-e-c-t

And I agree completely with Abomb

AP=MVP
07-26-2011, 03:05 AM
check out Tolliver's production this last season. He is an ideal bench/role player

Thanks Hawk, I agree can be our offensive center in some spots and is a solid Love backup

Ebbs
07-26-2011, 03:39 AM
:laugh: at some of the things said in this thread. I'm still deciding but the guy who said Bynum and Jordan was a push made me lol.

Also Kenyon Martin is a quality back up.

GREATNESS ONE
07-26-2011, 04:28 AM
It's okay. They clearly know better.

:laugh2:

AP=MVP
07-26-2011, 04:30 AM
Glad I atleast got RRs, Joshs, Abomb, and Hawkeyes votes, at least I know some kowledgable people think we can win.

Catfish1314
07-26-2011, 04:36 AM
:laugh: at some of the things said in this thread. I'm still deciding but the guy who said Bynum and Jordan was a push made me lol.

Also Kenyon Martin is a quality back up.

I'll take Jordan with two knees any day :cool:

AP=MVP
07-26-2011, 04:50 AM
I'll take Jordan with two knees any day :cool:

Catty, you haven't voted yet are you ready to join the bandwagon. :nod: You too ebbs but usually when I lose you knock me out (ala All-Time) but I will continue hoping.

Even though they do have home-court advantange, I don't think they will have a chance of winning in Minnesota. Target Center would be rocking if the Wolves made it back to the playoffs and upset the defending champs in the first round then moved on to face the Lakers

AP=MVP
07-26-2011, 04:53 AM
25-21 with 4 ineligible votes each

Knicks21
07-26-2011, 05:47 AM
Lakers. I dig it how you have Bill Walker playing 3rd string point guard.

John Walls Era
07-26-2011, 06:37 AM
^ :laugh: really?

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 09:14 AM
BUMPPPP!!!
don't let our hope fizzle!

Mile High Champ
07-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Great match up featuring two of my favorite teams from the mock. Despite the incredible job the Wolves have done, I have to go with the Lakers. The front court of the Lakers gives them a huge advantage in this series and I believe it will be the difference in the end. Lakers in 7 games.

Mile High Champ
07-26-2011, 10:25 AM
AP and PK have done an incredible job and they easily have my vote as the best GM's in the mock this year.

Sportfan
07-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Point Guard (starters): Ty Lawson vs Russell Westbrook [Wolves]
--Point Guards (bench): Jordan Farmar / Bill Walker vs JJ Barea and Diante Garrett [Wolves]
Shooting Guard (starters): Kobe Bryant vs Ray Allen [Lakers]
--Shooting Guards (bench): Q-Rich / Magnum Rolle vs Tony Allen [Push]
Small Forward (starters): T-Prince vs Wilson Chandler [Push]
--Small Forward (bench): Nicalus Batum / Adam Morrison vs Hedo / J-Butt [Wolves]
Power Forward (starters): Z-Bo vs Kevin Love [Push]
--Power Forwards (bench): K-Mart + Howard vs Tolliver + Brackins [Lakers]
Centers (starters): Bynum vs DeAndre Jordan [push]
]-Centers (bench): Krstic + Wilcox vs Foster and Caracter [Lakers]

Position-by-position breakdowns have this pretty close. But when you put this all together the Wolves are a much better team on the court.

Lakers Rotation
--------------
Bynum/Krstic (28min/20min)
Z-Bo/KMart (38/10)
Tayshaun Prince
Kobe
Q-Rich
Farmar
Lawson

(9 deep)

Wolves Rotation
---------------
Westbrook
Barea
Allen
Ray-Ray
Chandler
Hedo
Love
Deandre
Foster
Tolliver

(10 deep)

Up and down the quality is so much more in favor of the Wolves.
i lol'd

Crackadalic
07-26-2011, 12:42 PM
Thought about it all day but I choose the Wolves for this one

tyfreaks brotha
07-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Bynum is the only real advantage the Lakers have right now IMO. Westbrook> Lawson, Allen=Kobe, and if Kobe is giving him a hard time (doubtful) they can bring in Toney Allen to play tough man on man defense. Wilson has the advantage on Chandler. Love and Randolph is probably a wash at best IMO. I think Wolves take this

tyfreaks brotha
07-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Oh and Bynum isn't even healthy with his glass knee's most likely. I mean this is a mock, so injuries aren't predicted and ect. but it's a given he'll be injuried lmfao

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Lakers have 8 votes with posters having less than 100 posts at the time of voting, and the Wolves have 6.

Which makes the official count 30-27!

TIME FOR OUR RALLY!

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 01:23 PM
AP and PK have done an incredible job and they easily have my vote as the best GM's in the mock this year.

:love:

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Count is still the same due to RaptorsNExtyear not having 100 posts.

Thanks for voting though!

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 02:22 PM
32-28 is the official count!
We have 6 hours till the polls close people!

:O

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 02:55 PM
34-30 !

omdigga
07-26-2011, 03:04 PM
this is tough.. but the lakers front court depth is the difference maker for me..

pebloemer
07-26-2011, 03:21 PM
To me this series really comes down to which team does a better job dictating pace. If the Lakers can slow the game down for the bigs to work down low, and execute the triangle, I think they can wear down Minnesota in a long-series. But if Minnesota runs, I can't see where the Lakers have the advantage. VERY strong rebounders on both teams could make for a big battle in the paint.

I decided to give the edge to the Twolves. I just think they can matchup better defensively to stop what the Lakers can bring. Twolves have some young, strong bodies to compete against LA's paint presence, but I just don't see how Lakers can handle Wolves running game.

Tony Allen plays a big role defensively against Kobe.

Great matchup.

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 03:32 PM
35-31!

Down 4 again!

Can we get over the down 4 vote count?

Lets cut this thing to 2 ! :D

Chacarron
07-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Hey PK, look at what your co has been doing promoting your Wolves team in the Wolves forum:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=627921&page=2

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 03:37 PM
Hey PK, look at what your co has been doing promoting your Wolves team in the Wolves forum:

He posted the match-up?

Not once or did he ever mention anything about voting.

I don't think that's considered campaigning.

He is a real life Wolves' fan as well.

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Also, that thread was created a long time ago.

He originally created that thread to see what people thought of the team moving forward.

You can also see that we have had no influx of "wolves' voters."

So idk what your point is.

Chacarron
07-26-2011, 03:39 PM
He posted the match-up?

Not once or did he ever mention anything about voting.

I don't think that's considered campaigning.

He is a real life Wolves' fan as well.

I guess I should do the same in the Lakers forum since it's not campaigning by your standards.

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 03:41 PM
I guess I should do the same in the Lakers forum since it's not campaigning by your standards.

LOL, are you that intimidated that we might catch up to you guys?

I guess you can rightfully so, since I won't hold the double standard.

But hey whatever man, go ahead and ask the mass Laker fans' that I'm sure would come and vote since you already have garnered a few of them in here.

Chacarron
07-26-2011, 03:45 PM
LOL, are you that intimidated that we might catch up to you guys?

I guess you can rightfully so, since I won't hold the double standard.

But hey whatever man, go ahead and ask the mass Laker fans' that I'm sure would come and vote since you already have garnered a few of them in here.

The thread got closed already. I could have easily done it by now in the Lakers forum but I think it is unfair to garner votes from fanbases just because they are fans of your team, even if it was done indirectly like in your case.

Eagles4Lyfe
07-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Wow booked

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 03:48 PM
The thread got closed already. I could have easily done it by now in the Lakers forum but I think it is unfair to garner votes from fanbases just because they are fans of your team, even if it was done indirectly like in your case.

If this is the case, than we should consider creating our own names, because obviously as seen in other matches that team names alone garner votes whether there is a "campaign" or not.

There was no intent to garner any votes from the Wolves' fan base and to even suggest we would is ridiculous.

AP created that thread a long time ago, to get incite from the Wolves' fan base on what they thought about our progression throughout the mock.

If you also read the thread you'd see that thread went way off topic pretty much immediately.

Also, even with his posts of updating the status of the Mock Wolves we didn't garner a single response.

So it's not like there were Wolves' fans conspiring against you.

ManRam
07-26-2011, 03:49 PM
I just closed it. With what happened in the Nets forum, we don't need any contraversy.

You can argue that having a thread with a post saying "we've made it to the semi-finals" or whatever you said could be promoting. All it takes is one person to see that thread than come here and vote and voting is impacted unfairly.

Chacarron
07-26-2011, 03:52 PM
I just closed it. With what happened in the Nets forum, we don't need any contraversy.

You can argue that having a thread with a post saying "we've made it to the semi-finals" or whatever you said could be promoting. All it takes is one person to see that thread than come here and vote and voting is impacted unfairly.

That's where my beef is exactly. Some users can easily read it and think I must support my fanbase and vote.

Brooklyn Mets
07-26-2011, 04:10 PM
i feel like the Lakers might have a better starting lineup on paper but the chemistry of the TWolves starting 5 may be better overall.. plus the TWolves bench is a lot better than the Lakers bench so im giving the nod to Minny..

Mile High Champ
07-26-2011, 04:33 PM
Epic match up! Looks like all 4 of the match ups will be awesome and down to the wire.

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Lets get more votes going !
This matchup is going to be over soon and lets get more votes before time runs out!

AP=MVP
07-26-2011, 04:57 PM

If this would be deemed illegal, I accept the punishment but I asked people when I opened the thread if it was ok and they said yes, also I posted the depth charts before the series was posted I was just hoping to get opinions same as anyone in the Mock forum would get opinions in the lounge. Plus I just posted depth charts, I didn't try to promote my team over yours, and I didn't link them to voting or anything.

Chacarron
07-26-2011, 04:59 PM
If this would be deemed illegal, I accept the punishment but I asked people when I opened the thread if it was ok and they said yes, also I posted the depth charts before the series was posted I was just hoping to get opinions same as anyone in the Mock forum would get opinions in the lounge. Plus I just posted depth charts, I didn't try to promote my team over yours, and I didn't link them to voting or anything.

It's fine. I guess I overreacted but it's done.

uprightciti
07-26-2011, 05:16 PM
lakers would smash that ****

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Last few hours left for us!
Lets get more votes! :D

apet8945
07-26-2011, 05:31 PM
The Wolves have done a great job with fixing this team up, but it's just not enough to win a seven game series against these Lakers.

First off, Deandre Jordan and Andrew Bynum is no where near a push. DJ is always in foul trouble and any time he's not in foul trouble, he isn't playing good enough defense to make an impact because he's afraid he'll get a foul. And who is going to replace Jordan when he has two fouls? Tolliver? Foster? That frontcourt is going to get torched by Z-bo/Bynum when Jordan is on the bench.

And for those saying Bynum might not even play due to injuries, it is the mock playoffs isn't it? Bynum has always played in the playoffs, whether hurt or not, and he's played well. He's usually injured during the regular season, not the playoffs, so I don't think that argument can be made. And this is all coming from a guy who's a Clippers fan and absolutely hates Bynum. But there's no denying his talent level and how his game is far superior to Jordan's, on both sides of the court.

Second, the playoff experience levels are completely one sided. Jordan and Love have absolutely no playoff experience. Westbrook has some but never did quite well and was scrutinized for not being a team player. He was jacking up a crap load of shots without having the green light to do so, I can't imagine how many he'll take given the green light. Westbrook is no Rondo, and he has failed in the past in finding his team mates for open shots. Plus there is no secondary ball handler in that starting five, so Westbrook will have the ball in his hands A LOT. Chandler also has very little experience in the playoffs.

That's not going to get it done against the loads of experience on the other side. Z-bo just came off of a career performance and the rest have loads of experience, not only in the playoffs, but in the finals as well.

All other matchups have thier advantages and disadvantages for both teams. The bench's are both the same to me as well. So I think the two reasons mentioned above are the difference makers in the series. Lakers in 6.

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 06:17 PM
4 vote lead for the Lakers still...

Like I've been saying can the Wolves break free of the 3-4 vote lead the Lakers continue to have on them!

greg_ory_2005
07-26-2011, 06:21 PM
The Wolves did a great job improving, but the Lakers just have too much for them to handle. Adam Morrison just takes them over the top. :drool:

AP=MVP
07-26-2011, 06:39 PM
We need to find that run of 5 or 6 votes we've been lacking this whole time.
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/columns/story?id=5274697

Tony Allen is playing against Kobe the whole 4th quarter BTW

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 08:02 PM
I guess this is the end of our run.

It was great while it lasted.

Good luck to the Lakers in the WCF.

Catfish1314
07-26-2011, 08:07 PM
If this really is the end for you guys and you haven't been told enough, you two really were the best GMs in the 2011 Mock. You turned a bottom feeder into a legitimate contender that gave the #1 seed a run for its money. Great, great job to both of you :clap:

PocketKings
07-26-2011, 08:15 PM
If this really is the end for you guys and you haven't been told enough, you two really were the best GMs in the 2011 Mock. You turned a bottom feeder into a legitimate contender that gave the #1 seed a run for its money. Great, great job to both of you :clap:

Thanks a lot CF.
It was definitely a very fun and in our opinions a very successful mock for it being both AP=MVP and mines first NBA Mock.

Once again, thanks to both the commishes KOB and MHC for doing a phenomenal job and to all the GM's who partook in this Mock.

I was honored to be a part of this!

Chacarron
07-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Congrats to the Wolves GM for making it this far. I underestimated your team for this matchup and it almost cost me. You two have done an amazing job in this mock.

MelkyNYY
07-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Wolves were ions better than the Lakers.

Bucsfan
07-27-2011, 01:19 AM
I hate the Lakers, but I still think they would win if this was the lineup

AP=MVP
07-27-2011, 04:46 AM

Congrats to the Wolves GM for making it this far. I underestimated your team for this matchup and it almost cost me. You two have done an amazing job in this mock.

Thanks, that means a lot coming from you guys. Thanks to KoB, MHC and all the GMs for making this the most fun PSD game I've ever been part of and I have done almost all of them at least once.

This one was just so incredibly active.

And of course PK was a blast to work with too.

Evolution23
07-27-2011, 05:16 AM
Gota go with LA here

Mile High Champ
07-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Thanks, that means a lot coming from you guys. Thanks to KoB, MHC and all the GMs for making this the most fun PSD game I've ever been part of and I have done almost all of them at least once.

This one was just so incredibly active.

And of course PK was a blast to work with too.

You guys did an amazing job! Great work and you guys were easily the two best GM's in the mock. Nice job gents!

Super.
07-27-2011, 11:16 AM
AP and PK, this was most likely one of, if not the top off-seasons ive seen in any mock.

Fantastic job guys

AP=MVP
07-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Thanks guys