PDA

View Full Version : Can this "Team/Homer" Playoff beef stop?!

marj987
07-16-2011, 04:38 AM
God! Heat and Bulls fans been going at it for IDK how long!......If the Heat should be arguing with anyone it should be MAVS fans! Jesus! this is really embarrassing PSD.Can we all just make amends, and STFU?! :)

PurpleJesus
07-16-2011, 05:11 AM
God! Heat and Bulls fans been going at it for IDK how long!......If the Heat should be arguing with anyone it should be MAVS fans! Jesus! this is really embarrassing PSD.Can we all just make amends, and STFU?! :)

I do expect your thread to be deleted, but, the beef between Chi and Miami, and NY and Miami started when Lebron didnt sign with either of those teams. Those teams fans are jealous.

Cubby
07-16-2011, 05:24 AM
I'm not jealous. I just don't like any of the Big 3. They're all really cocky and I hate cocky players, especially douchebags. Most Heat fans are fine. It's just others that annoy the **** out of me.

marj987
07-16-2011, 05:31 AM
I'm not jealous. I just don't like any of the Big 3. They're all really cocky and I hate cocky players, especially douchebags. Most Heat fans are fine. It's just others that annoy the **** out of me.

I feel you bro. It's just that both fan bases may post one about one another, and then LeBron comes up and well you know what the thread will end like when LeBron is brought up.

John Walls Era
07-16-2011, 05:59 AM

How can you not like cocky players? Especially if you're a bulls fan. Ever heard of Michael Jordan? I Love how cocky he was.

asandhu23
07-16-2011, 06:17 AM
no. **** you, OP.

millerandco
07-16-2011, 06:20 AM
i dont have anything against cocky players. they make the sport interesting. u have to have players you hate.

sgsfgsudyfsa
07-16-2011, 08:20 AM
http://www.bingstore.us
HOT SELL Product Brand is below:
UGG BOOT ,nike shoes,air jordan shoes,nike shox shoes,gucci shoes ,true religion

jeans, ed hardy jeans,coogi jeans,affliction jeans, Laguna Beach Jeans,ed hardy

T-shirts,Coogi T-shirts,Christian Audigier T-shirts,Gucci T-shirts,Polo T-

shirts,coach handbag,gucci handbag,prada handbag,chanel handbag .
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33
UGG BOOT $50
Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35
Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35
Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16
Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30
Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16
New era cap $15
Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25
free shipping
http://www.bingstore.us

dnewguy
07-16-2011, 08:52 AM
This tread is surprising to me, Bulls are inferior to us, there is nothing to beef with them about. Should I be worried or something? Rose is on par with Tracy Mcgrady, Bulls fans should take that as a compliment. We are the best in the league and e1 knows it. Without Ref intervention we will be holding the title #nuffsaid.

The Flash
07-16-2011, 08:57 AM
lol

justinnum1
07-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Bulls fans cant get off lebrons nuts, still. And to the bulls fan that makes the 4th qtr joke, he looked pretty good agasint the bulls in the 4th qtrs;)

Geargo Wallace
07-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Pointing out the culprits never makes them feel threatened.

Kenny Powders
07-16-2011, 09:09 AM
This is going to last long....

Kenny Powders
07-16-2011, 09:12 AM
This tread is surprising to me, Bulls are inferior to us, there is nothing to beef with them about. Should I be worried or something? Rose is on par with Tracy Mcgrady, Bulls fans should take that as a compliment. We are the best in the league and e1 knows it. Without Ref intervention we will be holding the title #nuffsaid.

Best in the league? Is that why you finished 2nd?

ManningToTyree
07-16-2011, 09:27 AM
good job OP, you just created a baiting thread attempting to stop the hate. Heat/Bulls is going to be a huge rivalry over the next 10 years. Rival fans simply never get along. This should be closed mods.

dnewguy
07-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Best in the league? Is that why you finished 2nd?

Well maybe the refs have an edge, no other team can match up to us.

Geargo Wallace
07-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Hash tags on PSD is...
#RealGay

mttwlsn16
07-16-2011, 09:48 AM
lebron is a *****,derrick rose is retardedly unclutch

ChaseHamels
07-16-2011, 10:10 AM

You won't be jealous when you don't get Dwight Howard too, right?? :eyebrow:

SteBO
07-16-2011, 10:39 AM
I think I'll end this now. While the OP's intentions weren't to bait, I see the comments in here suggest that this thread isn't worthy of being open..........