PDA

View Full Version : Best Teams in 2 Years....?

SeoulBeatz
07-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Thought this forum needed some life to it so I decided to make this thread that should lead to some good b.s-ing and homerism :)

With all the uncertainty heading into these dark days of the lockout, we can only assume what will happen in the future... so my question is....
Which teams do you think will be the best in the NBA in 2 years?

I know a lot of things can happen... the league could look completely different, but just make a case for whatever teams you pick.

I could see Miami's big three landing some key free agents and becoming a dominant force.

Maybe the Nets land Dwight Howard and suddenly their whole outlook changes.

Maybe the Clippers take some big leaps forward with that ridiculously athletic young core.

I could see some of the older teams in the NBA falling off, lot's of stuff could happen.

That's just me though haha.

asandhu23
07-12-2011, 12:38 AM
yes to homerism?

WARRIORS!!!!!!

SeoulBeatz
07-12-2011, 12:40 AM
yes to homerism?

WARRIORS!!!!!!

Not a that much of a reach tbh.

Warrirors got a lot of young pieces to work with, they just need an athletic wing who can play lockdown d :). If you didn't have to give up ellis in that potential trade then you'd be set for the future.

asandhu23
07-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Not a that much of a reach tbh.

Warrirors got a lot of young pieces to work with, they just need an athletic wing who can play lockdown d :). If you didn't have to give up ellis in that potential trade then you'd be set for the future.

NO. We need a decent Center first. Biedrins lost his manhood.

SeoulBeatz
07-12-2011, 12:57 AM
NO. We need a decent Center first. Biedrins lost his manhood.

Udoh no good?

Shammyguy3
07-12-2011, 12:59 AM
the Bulls and Thunder and even Grizzlies are the obvious answers to this question (and with a reverse of luck the Clippers)

AIRMAR72
07-12-2011, 01:00 AM
pacers,grizzly,heat,portland.thunders.rockects

Swashcuff
07-12-2011, 01:01 AM
As of right now I can't really argue against the Heat. The Mavs will be a bit older we don't know who the Lakers will be, the Thunder's future hinges greatly on Westbrook's and Durant's ability to co-exist and Chicago is still a quality 2 guard away from a championship. As of right now I don't really see anyone else in contention for "Best Team in the League" in 2 years.

I mean a LOT can change because afterall NO ONE would have said the Heat 2 years ago.

asandhu23
07-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Udoh no good?

He is good but not good enough to be an NBA starter yet but I would take him over Biedrins anyday.

Bucsfan
07-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Im also going to be Homer and say the Jazz, maybe more like 2-3 years

Gordon Hayward /20
Favors is almost 20
Burks is almost 20
Jefferson is only 26
Kanter is 19
Millsap is 26
Harris is 28

right now we only have 2 contracts for players over 30 (Bell and Okur)

AND we own the GS Warriors pick next year and possibly our own if we get into the lottery too, alot of youth movement, 4 players 20 or younger, all 4 of them in the top 12 picks of the draft

it will take bumps in the road, but if this plays out well, the Jazz have a nice core of young players

GSRaider
07-12-2011, 01:26 AM
Love the Warriors new owners and management... Theyre on the up and up...

Clippers are looking tough... Knicks have some ballers... Sacremento got some nice pieces

sf-fanatic
07-12-2011, 01:27 AM

Gordon Hayward /20
Favors is almost 20
Burks is almost 20
Jefferson is only 26
Kanter is 19
Millsap is 26
Harris is 28

AND we own the GS Warriors pick next year and possibly our own if we get into the lottery too, alot of youth movement, 4 players 20 or younger, all 4 of them in the top 12 picks of the draft

it will take bumps in the road, but if this plays out well, the Jazz have a nice core of young players

you only get the GS pick if its out of the lottery otherwise it turns into multiple second rounders. by the looks of it, warriors might be on the lottery again

jimbobjarree
07-12-2011, 01:43 AM
you only get the GS pick if its out of the lottery otherwise it turns into multiple second rounders. by the looks of it, warriors might be on the lottery again

nope, its only top 7 protected, so we should get it next year :)

JDink24
07-12-2011, 01:52 AM
76ers.....because I'm an optimist.

sf-fanatic
07-12-2011, 02:04 AM
nope, its only top 7 protected, so we should get it next year :)

darn if thats true i doubt we will have a pick in what might be the best draft since the bron, wade, amare draft

Colts2180
07-12-2011, 02:15 AM
Pacers, Thunder, Bulls. Heat I think will implode by then.

kobelakersnba
07-12-2011, 02:19 AM
lakers and thunder in west, heat and bulls in east

meloman1592
07-12-2011, 02:49 AM
Likely the heat...also the clippers and knicks will be VERY good

wjmoffatt
07-12-2011, 02:54 AM
-Knicks (CP3, Melo, Amare, and a better bench than Heat)
-Thunder (Ibaka becomes a force and Westbrook gets a jumper making him unguardable)
-Lakers(LandaBig Star, whether its D. Will and Howard or Love)
-Pacers (Would have been sooner if they kept Kwahi Leonard, must find a trade for Granger)
-Heat (still won't have a good bench)
-Bulls (Trade Boozer for a quality big and a good SG)
-Jazz (Trade Millsap or Jefferson for a SF or PG)

Cal827
07-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Raptors! Once we get Dwight Howard from Orlando, Derozan starts averaging 25+ a game, and the top 5 pick we will likely get once the NBA returns, we will be a force to be reckoned with. Eat it, Haters :D

lol ok that was a bit of a hopeful homer answer, but one can hope, right? Honestly, I think that Indiana will be one team to jump up. Chicago will also likely be there. Detroit also seems to have good pieces. I have big questions on the Knicks (mainly b/c of Amar'e's injuries in the past) but if he can keep it up, they should also be there. If OKC can hold onto their core (westbrook, Ibaka), they'll be up there too.

Obviously teams that will fall (likely) in the next bit include the Lakers, Celtics, and Magic.

Lakerhead4ever
07-12-2011, 03:29 AM
Lakers duh

Lakerhead4ever
07-12-2011, 03:30 AM
Lakers

Big420Bob
07-12-2011, 03:46 AM
darn if thats true i doubt we will have a pick in what might be the best draft since the bron, wade, amare draft

No its lottery protected, im a Nets fan and that used to belong to us. Nets are gonna be the best tho, if they get Howard that is

Baller1
07-12-2011, 04:25 AM
1. Thunder
2. Grizzlies
3. Clippers

1. Miami
2. Chicago
3. 76ers

nyfinest4life
07-12-2011, 07:34 AM
knicks. chris paul, melo, n amare. enough said

barreleffact
07-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Clippers
Lakers if they get Howard
NY if they get Paul

On the decline:
Heat- Wade will be how old? His decline will begin around that time or soon after

Thunder will remain the same. Westbrook and Durant will cease to coexist sooner or later if they do not get better complementary players

Grizz- last year was their best shot at a title. Zach has long been underrated but he is getting older, and he is their best player. Battier is aging. Tony allen is good, but Mayo is terrible and they need to do something with him. Honestly, they would be foolish to consider trading Gay. Gay gets nearly 20ppg on an efficient 16 attempts. His percentages are good and his game is becoming well-rounded. He is hated on, but I don;t see much of a reason to hate on him at all.

San Antonio

Dade County
07-12-2011, 09:10 AM
( Miami ) Pat will put a good supporting cast around these guys. Pat knows everything thats going to happen before it happens, WHEN IT COMES TO THE NBA, including what happened in the finals, it's just business.

( Thunder ) I think this is the team, that will some how get Howard ( I wish Seattle can get this franchise back ).

( Knicks ) They will get CP3 ( the league will try their best to stop this ). The ECF will be live every year for the next 5yrs! Because of this; my thinking is, If the bulls don't get another star they will not see a finals in the foreseeable future.

( Mavs ) It's their turn to represent Texas as a championship force ( The NBA likes this for some reason, they have to have a team in texas be dominate for a while ). Lets see what the new CBA does to this team... 90mil ... smh

bilodthom
07-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Raptors - has no one seen or read who won MVP of the FIBA U-19 tourney? Valanciunas....get used to seeing it and learn how to pronounce it - The Euro Twin Towers - Valanciunas and Big Bucket Bargnani!!

mdm692
07-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Thunder as long as they have harden and durant(yes i didnt include westrook because he might get traded) and a legit big man for pnr they will be trouble

NYK will make some fa acquisitions and melo will average close to 30ppg amare about 24-25ppg

Heat they have wade and bron. . .defense mentality will be great probably best of the league

Bulls if they can get a scoring wing they wil be set for years

Lakers as long as they have kobe theyll be up there hes a winner thats what he does best and will do wat it takes for his team to be up there

nycericanguy
07-12-2011, 10:19 AM

If Favors & Kantor turn into anything decent, combined with maybe another lottery pick in a very strong draft... UTAH did real good on that trade.

Kashmir13579
07-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Heat will be the favorite in 2 years.

GoPacers33
07-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Pacers number 3 team in east

dhopisthename
07-12-2011, 11:09 AM
No its lottery protected, im a Nets fan and that used to belong to us. Nets are gonna be the best tho, if they get Howard that is

Jazz receive the Warriors' 2012 first-round pick, via Nets (Marcus Williams trade) (top 7 protected in 2012 and 2013, top 6 protected in 2014. If not received by 2014, Jazz will instead receive Warriors' 2014 and 2016 second round picks) (Deron Williams trade 02-24-11)
http://www.nbadraft.net/2012mock_draft

mjm07
07-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Heat/Bulls for atleast the next 3 yrs with a doubt.

Knicks if they can just play defense let alone acquire CP3 will be one of the best teams.

Celtics maybe have a cple years left.

Magic if they keep Howard

Nets if they acquire Howard and keep Williams

mjm07
07-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Lakers/OKC will be the top teams for atleast the next 2 years

Grizzlies could join them.

Spurs will always be there.

Clippers can be special but ownership always brings them down.

SanPitte
07-12-2011, 11:28 AM
bron and wade weren't in the same draft as amare...you probably meant melo

LA_Raiders
07-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Lakers if we get Dwight...

CHANGO
07-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Miami
Chicago
Thunder
Grizzlies
Clippers

Pierzynski4Prez
07-12-2011, 11:58 AM
2 years: Heat, Bulls, Thunder, Grizzlies, Knicks (assuming NY and Heat add a few pieces)

3-4 years: Pacers, Jazz, Kings, Clippers, Nuggets

Drop-off: Lakers, Mavs, Spurs, Celtics

About same as now: Magic (assuming D12 stays), Hawks, Blazers

mightybosstone
07-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Miami
Chicago
Thunder
Grizzlies
Clippers

This... but I think the Clippers are still a few pieces away from being a legitimate playoff contender (though they're certainly fun to watch).

Everyone badmouthing the Heat are basing their theories on whether they will give up, implode, fall apart, etc... How easy it is to forget that they just played in the NBA Finals after dominating the Eastern Conference.

I still think Chicago needs a second scoring option next to Rose, Westbrook needs to grow up or move for the Thunder and the Grizzlies need to resign Gasol. Those teams should be top 3-4 seeds in their conferences for the next four or five years easily.

NewYork1991
07-12-2011, 12:20 PM
In two years, these will be the top 3 teams in each conference respectively...

Eastern Conference Western Conference

1. Miami Heat 1. OKC Thunder
2. New York Knicks 2. Memphis Grizzlies
3. Chicago Bulls 3. LA Lakers

JustBringIt
07-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Clippers and either the thunder or Knicks

smood999
07-12-2011, 12:32 PM
the next 2 yrs will be about the knicks (tons of cap space to add to amare and melo), heat, thunder and bulls...not in that order but those 4 teams will be the only true contenders...dwight dwills and cp3 can change everything though...i doubt they go anywhere where they have to carry a team so we'll see...and my darkhorse teams r the clippers and wizards if they develop as well as the thunder and blazers the past few yrs

netfan83
07-12-2011, 12:36 PM
All depends on the cap, new CBA and if there is a full year lockout. Things can change radically for a couple of teams depending on the new CBA. Will there be an amnesty clause? Will the cap come in at what the owners already showed - $62 Mil? It it be a flex cap, hard cap or something closer to what the expired CBA looked like?

If there is a flex cap of $62 Mil and a full year lockout, then 2 out of the 3 of CP3, Dwight, and Deron will be able to join up and teams like the Nuggets, Kings, Nets and even Celtics will try hard to build a team around them.

Since I expect CP3 to join Amare and Melo, I'm hoping the Nets land Deron, Dwight, Nene and Josh Smith. They can clear enough cap space to make it happen.

Also, at $62 Mil flex cap, the Heat will only be able to add vet min players. Bulls made a big mistake with Boozer and also won't have enough cap space to make a big move.

nycericanguy
07-12-2011, 12:42 PM
CHI has a great young team but they are completely capped out and they haven't even paid Rose yet.

NY will have a TON of cap space to add CP3 or 2 or 3 very good players.

OKC will be great.

MEM doesn't convince me, Z-bo tends to have great years right before he gets his contract, but I'm not convinced he can be a franchise player.

UTAH could be very good if Kanter & Favors pan out, they also have a lottery pick in a very good 2012 draft from NJ.

MIA of course will be great.

I'd say LAC but they just never seem to be good even when they are good..lol

synister281
07-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Chicago vs. Oklahoma City

TheRunKiller
07-12-2011, 12:59 PM
why do knicks fans think CP3 is already a lock to come to NY?

theheatles
07-12-2011, 01:07 PM
the heat's future is head and shoulders above any other team, but things can change with chris paul and dwight howards decisions...other than that the heat are only going to get better with the team gelling and the team being healthy...haslem ran out of gas vs the mavs because he got burnt out vs chicago being thrown into the fire after a long absence and mike miller with his fcked up thumbs and bad shoulder should get right by the time the season comes around...and i'm not even banking on making a major addition, but i am hoping dexter pittman can get into the rotation next yr...i also expect bron, wade and bosh to have the best off-seasons of their lives improving because they know the scrutiny would only get worse if they don't win a championship

i just don't see much competition for the heat...the knicks can scare me but i just can't imagine the knicks beating miami in a 7 game series because their bench is pathetic. i think it's funny how some ppl think the knicks bench is better than miamis even though NY's bench stats r super inflated with d'antoni...bulls just don't have enough talent, noah is too limited offensively, boozer is on the decline, korver proved to be the liability that i always said he would be as the heat would exploit him whenever he stepped on the floor, bogans is probably done, bulls are trapped with luol's contract and deng isn't a true #2 which he tried to be cuz boozer couldnt get it done and bulls aren't going to win with a 6'3" shoot 1st pg, especially when he has NO mid range game, he chucks 3's, drives to the hole and he has his around the basket floater...35% vs the heat in conference finals speaks volumes...also look at the clutch stats in that game, where was rose...clank free throw that lead to lose, couldn't hit gw and they ended up losing in overtime and how about lebrons gw block on rose as rose attempted to send game to ot...along with roses horrible shooting % vs lebron...ok thats enough piling on rose...heat should be massive favs for the next 2 yrs and no 1 is in their stratosphere at the moment

arkanian215
07-12-2011, 01:14 PM

It's not. It's top 7 protected.

Pierzynski4Prez
07-12-2011, 01:16 PM
All depends on the cap, new CBA and if there is a full year lockout. Things can change radically for a couple of teams depending on the new CBA. Will there be an amnesty clause? Will the cap come in at what the owners already showed - $62 Mil? It it be a flex cap, hard cap or something closer to what the expired CBA looked like?

If there is a flex cap of $62 Mil and a full year lockout, then 2 out of the 3 of CP3, Dwight, and Deron will be able to join up and teams like the Nuggets, Kings, Nets and even Celtics will try hard to build a team around them.

Since I expect CP3 to join Amare and Melo, I'm hoping the Nets land Deron, Dwight, Nene and Josh Smith. They can clear enough cap space to make it happen.

Also, at $62 Mil flex cap, the Heat will only be able to add vet min players. Bulls made a big mistake with Boozer and also won't have enough cap space to make a big move.

Keep dreaming

Pierzynski4Prez
07-12-2011, 01:21 PM
the next 2 yrs will be about the knicks (tons of cap space to add to amare and melo), heat, thunder and bulls...not in that order but those 4 teams will be the only true contenders...dwight dwills and cp3 can change everything though...i doubt they go anywhere where they have to carry a team so we'll see...and my darkhorse teams r the clippers and wizards if they develop as well as the thunder and blazers the past few yrs

Really because last I checked Amare, Melo, and Billups combine for about 51 million next season. Throw in Turiaf, Balkman, and Douglas and you're at 57 with half a roster. What's this tons of cap space you speak of?

Missing56&33
07-12-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm a Knick fan so you have to understand my logic. I'm not going to ever say that the Miami Heat will be the best team in the NBA.......NEVER. But I do love their first round pick Norris Cole that was a nice pick/move. I think the Knicks will be one of the best teams in the league in 2 years time with out a doubt.

Thunder
Lakers
Spurs

Mc Uncle Cola
07-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Nets ; close thread

netfan83
07-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Keep dreaming

Another angry Bulls fan.

PacersForLife
07-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Its nice to see the Pacers getting a little love on this thread, even if half of them are Pacers fans. Call me a homer or whatever, but the Pacers will be one of the top teams in the future. I don't know about 2 years from now, but they have a very bright future. With all of the promising moves they have made this summer plus we still have a bunch of money to use for free agency when the lockout is over. We traded almost nothing for George Hill, Made Vogel the head coach, hired Brian Shaw and Jim Boylen as assistant coaches, Kevin Pritchard is part of the front office now. We have a young core that includes Darren Collison, Paul George, Danny Granger, Tyler Hansbrough, and Roy Hibbert. I don't know how you can say we don't have a bright future.

blastmasta26
07-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Another angry Bulls fan.
Angry Bulls fan? No, I think he realizes it's just incredibly difficult to land Dwight Howard, Josh Smith, and Nene. It may be possible, but it's unrealistic. If you don't realize that, then you're a homer.

mjm07
07-12-2011, 01:40 PM

Hope and pray everyday cuz thats a crazy list of players you got there. No team can afford those 4 and still add the necessary pieces to fill up a 15 man squad. But again nobody thought Riley could pull off what he did a yr ago.

Also, Don't forget that the MLE will probably still be in play. So the Heat will have options besides minimum vets.

smood999
07-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Really because last I checked Amare, Melo, and Billups combine for about 51 million next season. Throw in Turiaf, Balkman, and Douglas and you're at 57 with half a roster. What's this tons of cap space you speak of?

after this season the only ppl under contract are melo amare balkman and our draft pick...knicks have...and if this 62 mil flex cap thing goes through the knicks r looking at 20+ mil to spend next summer esp if they can just dump balkman off on someone

smood999
07-12-2011, 01:49 PM
why do knicks fans think CP3 is already a lock to come to NY?

well 1 if he stays w the hornets till the end of the season we may have the money to just sign him depending on the new cba...2 its not that we think hes a lock but the knicks have tons of cap space next summer anyway so if its not him the knicks r still in good shape...

mjm07
07-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Its nice to see the Pacers getting a little love on this thread, even if half of them are Pacers fans. Call me a homer or whatever, but the Pacers will be one of the top teams in the future. I don't know about 2 years from now, but they have a very bright future. With all of the promising moves they have made this summer plus we still have a bunch of money to use for free agency when the lockout is over. We traded almost nothing for George Hill, Made Vogel the head coach, hired Brian Shaw and Jim Boylen as assistant coaches, Kevin Pritchard is part of the front office now. We have a young core that includes Darren Collison, Paul George, Danny Granger, Tyler Hansbrough, and Roy Hibbert. I don't know how you can say we don't have a bright future.

Im a Heat fan but I like the way the Pacers have been built and the way they play hard nosed basketball. They gave the Heat fits all year and i believe even beat them more than we did. However, having said that IMO i see their ceiling as the Atlanta Hawks. Good team at best 4th seed material in the EC. I might need to watch more Pacers game but i just don't see a superstar on that team. Granger is an All-Star but not good enough to lead this team to be elite let alone deep into the playoffs. What say you Pacer fans?

Rocco Gandolfo
07-12-2011, 02:36 PM
The heat are good now, why would anyone not count them as good in 2 years? Silly. The Knicks will be a force to be reckoned with. With alot of Money freed up after this season, the NBA will be New Yorks Playground for years to come.
The Bulls will continue to get better, a real SG makes them a perennial favorite.
The Lakers are headed south, sorry but in 2 years their window will have closed. Dallas as well will be hurting in 2 years. Philly, GS, will both be contenders

GoPacers33
07-12-2011, 03:19 PM
The Pacers with the addition of a top 20 player will be a top 5 team in 3-4 years. Write it down

KnicksR4Real
07-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Knicks and Heat

DoMeFavors
07-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Nets will be the best team in 2 years.
First 2 seeds in East will be

Heat
Nets

or

Nets
Heat

WolvesJagsOs
07-12-2011, 04:12 PM
homerism at its best.

But i honestly could see the Wolves maybe if we get a good coach that teaches some defense. Dwill/Klove/AR/Rubio/Wes is a pretty nice young core.

smood999
07-12-2011, 04:18 PM

Heat
Nets

or

Nets
Heat

based on?

PacersForLife
07-12-2011, 04:25 PM

Heat
Nets

or

Nets
Heat

I know I'm a homer myself, but you might be taking it a little overboard lol. :confused:

PacersForLife
07-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Im a Heat fan but I like the way the Pacers have been built and the way they play hard nosed basketball. They gave the Heat fits all year and i believe even beat them more than we did. However, having said that IMO i see their ceiling as the Atlanta Hawks. Good team at best 4th seed material in the EC. I might need to watch more Pacers game but i just don't see a superstar on that team. Granger is an All-Star but not good enough to lead this team to be elite let alone deep into the playoffs. What say you Pacer fans?

I'll prolly get shot for saying this, but Paul George could eventually become a superstar. He has all the tools to, he just has to learn how to use them. Glad somebody respects the way our team plays, I think this team has more heart than the Hawks do. They will not settle for mediocre like they did in the past when we were all suffering from the brawl. This organization is becoming legit, especially if we sign a solid power forward we could make a strong push for a top 5 seed as soon as next season (if there is one.) If you watched the way they pushed the Bulls in the playoffs, just imagine that plus our new coaching experience, George Hill, and a legit power forward... Like I said call me a homer, but how can you argue?

papipapsmanny
07-12-2011, 05:28 PM
why don't the wizards ever get any love?

Everyone in the Wiz will be just about in their prime then.

So if Wall/Vesely/Mcgee/Crawford/Booker/Singleton/Mack all develop well, plus what ever draft pick next year and FAs they get..... they could be good.

Baller1
07-12-2011, 05:30 PM
T'Wolves are my darkhorse. They have crazy amounts of young talent.

buch88
07-12-2011, 05:37 PM
sacramento kings with Tyreke Evans, Demarcus Cousins, and a bunch of other solid role players like JJ Hickson, John Salmons, and Jimmer.

smood999
07-12-2011, 05:38 PM
why don't the wizards ever get any love?

Everyone in the Wiz will be just about in their prime then.

So if Wall/Vesely/Mcgee/Crawford/Booker/Singleton/Mack all develop well, plus what ever draft pick next year and FAs they get..... they could be good.

i love the way the wizards r constructed, as u can see i mentioned them...and i believe john wall will eventually be better or equal to rose at some point (his passing is a whole lot better and he's a better shooter than rose was at that point)...i think the wizards have a very very bright future

gatkins11
07-12-2011, 07:36 PM
*insert favorite team here*

GoPacers33
07-12-2011, 09:41 PM
^ haha

Ironman5219
07-12-2011, 09:50 PM

Gordon Hayward /20
Favors is almost 20
Burks is almost 20
Jefferson is only 26
Kanter is 19
Millsap is 26
Harris is 28

Everything I was going to say is here. Utah already has the players and there is no magical "what if" senario.

Bucsfan
07-12-2011, 11:05 PM
and to clarify to some people that are doubting the info Jimbob gave on the first page, the Jazz do in fact own the warriors pick next year and is only top 7 protected, so the warriors could pay off huge or the Jazz could get 2 lottery picks if they miss the playoffs, if you dont believe google it

hoping the warriors get the #8 pick and the Jazz get a top 5 pick via lottery :)

Rego247
07-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Aside from Miami, Chi, LA, OKC etc. I'll go with the Homer pick - my Raps.

Val, Ed, Demar, add another top 5 pick in next years draft and we have a promising core of players for the first time in years.

nycericanguy
07-12-2011, 11:32 PM

pretty sure he was referring to 2012 when NY only has $39m committed and Howard, Dwill, CP3, Nash, etc...are all FA's/

there is no one good to sign this summer or even a league anyway...lol

mzgrizz
07-12-2011, 11:39 PM
OKC, Grizzlies, Pacers,Kings, maybe Warriors

EaglePride615
07-13-2011, 01:35 AM
heat thunder bulls grizzlies

dodie53
07-13-2011, 05:47 AM
heat no doubt

alencp3
07-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Thunder, Clippers, Heat, Bulls and maybe Wizards

heattiltheend94
07-13-2011, 08:30 AM

amare was in '02 if Im not mistaken. You thinking of Bosh and Anthony