PDA

View Full Version : The NBA and it's players need to think about the fans!!!!

Mobsterkel
07-11-2011, 04:27 PM
I think the nba and the players have the most important part of their sucess in the back of their heads. The fans, they pay the tickets buy the jerseys and things. What the problem is with today's players and owners is greed. They are so damn selfish is sick. Deron Williams said the other day it's sad when kobe bryant only gets paid 11 million year thats a discrace. I think it is a discrae when us normal people work high damanding jobs and work 40+ hours a week and only get paid 8-10 dollars an hour and spend a good majority of money supporting them. we complain when ticket prices and appearl go through the roof, maybe we should spend our money on more important things instead of a d rose jersey or whoever at $100+ a pop and not to say all the basketball shoes sponserd by players that cost $120+. It's a discrace that they can not come to a deal, and both sides NEED TO SIT DOWN AND REALLY DISCUSS THE IMPACT THIS IS GOING TO HAVE ON THE FANS!!!!!! ITS RIDICULOUS AND IT IS EVEN MORE RIDICOUOUS WHEN THE PLAYERS THREATEN THE NBA AND SAY IF YOU WONT GIVE ME 15 to 30 MILLION I WILL GO OVERSEAS TO GET IT. THE LEAGUE HAS GONE IS TERRIBLE DIRECTION AND IF THERE IS NO SEASON NEXT YEAR IT WILL TAKE YEARS TO GET THEIR FANS BACK!!!!

knicks4life33
07-11-2011, 06:14 PM
they need to think about the fans thats why i put together this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_LUnTQHV4c

king4day
07-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Ultimately they are. They need to fix the unbalance that is the NBA. When that's done, the fans win.

SteBO
07-11-2011, 09:32 PM
As king4day said, they are in essence thinking about the fans, but at the same time it's a business, and that isn't something that can be rushed. Once a fair deal gets put into place, the NBA fanbase will be happy, for the most part.